Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (47211 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ephi321(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
,..Chioma 17 have been dating for the past five years to the extent that Chioma abandoned her education at secondary school level and started living with Moruf who is a fashion designer and Muslim Faith, in their family house.

So he's been committing paedophilia since the girl was 12. Animal.

There is something very wrong with the world these days.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Uchu gbakwaa ndi oso Chi egbu!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

So he's been committing paedophilia since the girl was 12. Animal.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by jegz25(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Why are this people always in the news for the same wrong, child abuse, abduction reason?
these people

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by konkonbilo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Love is blind
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.
The boy was also underage when the relationship started. Though now that he's 19, the girl is still 17 which is child abuse.

7 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by chesseed: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.

I don't want to comment on the hullabaloo. but I just want to point out ur hypocrisy. she was 12 but u suddenly forgot that the boy was also 14 before u go ranting on child abuse. and later finish off with ur hate for d President which has blinded u and making u to lack focus and good sense of judgment.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by jamislaw(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
They love their selves shikena. Nothing like jazz or pedophile both of them started the relationship as minors.

4 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

why are you insulting all Muslims because of the sin of 1? did you know that Yahweh actually raped Mary to give birth to Jesus? read your Bible well. did you also know that when Yahweh sent David to war against innocent people, he ordered that all women should be killed with the exception of virgins who were to be taken by the fighters and Yahweh for sex? so why are you not criticizing your God first before insulting another religion? I can provide evidences for you

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ivolt: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is child abuse, moruf should be locked up t keep our society safe.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by bhella10: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
see rove

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by somehow: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

So you mean a 14 years old is sexually abusing a 12 years old girl? Age difference is 2 years. I guess you didn't even read the article at all!

6 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by somehow: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is moruf 50 years or 19 years?
dominique:
They've been dating for five years and she's 17? Motif deserves to be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
My sister married herself to a Muslim man who make her feel she was safe in their relationship.

After about 17yrs in the relationship my sister is already a mother.

It was when my sister moved to stay in the man permanent house, that was when she knew that Muslim and Christian do not share idea embarassed

The family of the man, being Muslim, they make life a daily war to survived for my sister.

The way everythings happened, the man's hand was involved as he worsened the whole scenario by marrying two more Muslims women to make my sister to decide where she wish to belong lipsrsealed

As a Christian, she could not stand it and called it game over.

Today, life is not too kind for her as age has make it difficult to hang out again undecided undecided

Bottom line is...

Be careful with a Muslim as ur lover oo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Klington: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:

why are you insulting all Muslims because of the sin of 1? did you know that Yahweh actually raped Mary to give birth to Jesus? read your Bible well. did you also know that when Yahweh sent David to war against innocent people, he ordered that all women should be killed with the exception of virgins who were to be taken by the fighters and Yahweh for sex? so why are you not criticizing your God first before insulting another religion? I can provide evidences for you
this is what we're saying, ur level of brain washed is beyond human comprehension and redemption...... Just takeluk at the trash ur just posted. God have mercy on u extremists cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:

Show me where in the Bible Mary suffered the indignity you claim or you're not the true son of your father. on the other hand, a certain Agbaya big for nothing Arabian "prophet" was going around forcing his 54 y old prick into a 9 year old girl' s private part. What a shameful "religion".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by QuinofHearts(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Assembly of God indeed. Look at a "pastor's" daughter. Smh
These new generational Pentecostal churches should all be CLOSED.

Rubbish
I bin wan curse you but no need. Your mumu would bring you out.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by jomoh: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Chioma 17 Sodiq 19

remove 5years from the 2 of them then you get

Chioma 12 and Sodiq 14

They were both teenagers so no offence commited.

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by sleeveless: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
unfortunately d op is trying to play d religious card on d matter. for God sake d girl in question is just 17yrs no Sane father will allow his daughter of dat age to elope with a man.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by AnnieC(f): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
A resounding loud touch of her father's right palm will reawaken her senses. Lord have mercy! We hear these stories every time...

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Isreally4u(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
oh! Abomination oo......!!!
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Show me where in the Bible Mary suffered the indignity you claim or you're not the true son of your father. on the other hand, a certain Agbaya big for nothing Arabian "prophet" was going around forcing his 54 y old prick into a 9 year old girl' s private part. What a shameful "religion".
go and read John 3:16 where ur god referred to Jesus as his only begotten son. begotten means giving rise to an offspring through sexual intercourse. tell me what it is called when someone uses force to have sexual intercourse with someone? is this not even worse than a 50 year old getting married to a 9 year old?

if you need evidence of where your god asked David to keep 30 virgins for him I can give you that as well. I respect Christians and have nothing against them but I can't keep quiet and watch you demonize our prophet when your God actually did worse

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Bhugarious: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
free2ryhme:
Dey have used juju on that girl

If they have been looking for her for 5 years then she must have been 12 she has been gone

Child abuse

Your English have been gone too soon.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Klington:
this is what we're saying, ur level of brain washed is beyond human comprehension and redemption...... Just takeluk at the trash ur just posted. God have mercy on u extremists cool cool

the most important thing is that what I said isn't a fabrication by me. your God did receive 30 virgins from David and asked he and his fighters to keep the rest for themselves while killing those who had slept with men before. so next don't criticize another religion when yours is also guilty of the same evil

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by holat0: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Assembly of God indeed. Look at a "pastor's" daughter. Smh
These new generational Pentecostal churches should all be CLOSED.

Rubbish
Who tell you say na new Pentecostal church. U beya think before talking
U just comment like say u no get identity
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by holat0: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
jomoh:

Chioma 17 Sodiq 19

remove 5years from the 2 of them then you get

Chioma 12 and Sodiq 14

They were both teenagers so no offence commited.
thanks joor

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Gome23: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pastor keep praying for her cus she is not the one speaking
The charm in her is speaking in her.........is well
They no go succeed

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by taayourty(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=KingLennon post=57228867]

At #200.00 sense, he will yet be a useless person.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by brightnelly(f): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Chioma,17..she has mind oo..she even abandoned her education just because of a boy

She started dating the guy 5 years Ago (at the age of 12yrs)
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by CellTabRepairs: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Same faith, same crime everywhere you go. Yet no justice. ..
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by kadupee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Where are our norms & cultures? foreigh religions have taken over & turn ours upside down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.