Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (47208 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by fuckpro: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
AnnieC:
A resounding loud touch of her father's right palm will reawaken her senses. Lord have mercy! We hear these stories every time...
... A resounding touch from me will awken so many things in you tongue
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Bondesniger(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked
APCsupporter:
The chick is happy to be with him. all that jazz ish is just plain nonsense.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by donaldinho111: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Chioma,17..she has mind oo..she even abandoned her education just because of a boy
Na Alfa jaaz things na.

You think say na clean eyes
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.
but he was 14, 5years ago. Ur indomie brain is not being objective

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Chioma,17..she has mind oo..she even abandoned her education just because of a boy
I DOUBT IF SHE DID IT WITH HER MIND. THOSE PPLE ARE FOND OF CHARMING THERE VICTIM AND MAKING THEM TO DO WHATEVER THEY TELL THEM. REMEMBER THE CASE OF THE GIRL 4RM BAYELSA WHO LATER PUT TO BED, FORCEFUL MARRIAGE. EVEN ABANDONED HER EDUCATION? THAT CHARM STRONG O
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Organs(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/assembly-god-pastor-daughter-fight-lover/

Wrong moruf, I am muslim, you need her fathers consent to marry her. Also, a 17 year old girl, haba nobi soo naa. Moruf is in the wrong here.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by imstrong1: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:

the most important thing is that what I said isn't a fabrication by me. your God did receive 30 virgins from David and asked he and his fighters to keep the rest for themselves while killing those who had slept with men before. so next don't criticize another religion when yours is also guilty of the same evil
did he even mention any religion? Did you read his post well? Why did you take it so personal? Did he mention Islam? Why are you insulting Christianity? The virgin birth of Christ was a mystery which can never be understood by blind people like you so we don't owe you or anyone any explanation I doubt if you are truly a Muslim else you won't say such blasphemous words about a God which you claim you also believe? Don't let hate and bizarre bitterness ruin your life, was never my intention to comment but shock at your free display of ignorance, what do you even know about the Bible?the Bible is complete and balanced, I can counter you on the that particular side you selfishly cited

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Most pastors ignore their home while tending to the church. It's a pity...
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by oyetunder(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Assembly of God indeed. Look at a "pastor's" daughter. Smh
These new generational Pentecostal churches should all be CLOSED.

Rubbish
no pls, Aseembly of God church is the oldest pentecostal church in Nigeria. in fact, founded cose to 110 years ago in america. not the church, but some humans.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by agrovick(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.

Calm down, her lover is just 2 years older; meaning he was 14 when the sordid affair started. It's a case of two wayward children

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
imstrong1:
did he even mention any religion? Did you read his post well? Why did you take it so personal? Did he mention Islam? Why are you insulting Christianity? The virgin birth of Christ was a mystery which can never be understood by blind people like you so we don't owe you or anyone any explanation I doubt if you are truly a Muslim else you won't say such blasphemous words about a God which you claim you also believe? Don't let hate and bizarre bitterness ruin your life, was never my intention to comment but shock at your free display of ignorance, what do you even know about the Bible?the Bible is complete and balanced, I can counter you on the that particular side you selfishly cited
firstly, I never insulted Christianity. I respect it as a religion that's why I even gave him my evidence.

secondly, go and read the post again. this time more carefully. it's common knowledge that a lot of you refer to our prophet as a pedophile so I made it clear to him that his God is also guilty of the same act. you are the one that is being ignorant, bitter and hateful here. I have watched Christians and atheists debate on that issue and in the end the atheists had the upper hand. in fact most of the Christians didn't even bother to deny it so there I'm not ignorant here. if you were truly against religious bashing why didn't you condemn his intolerance first? #hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Buchi19: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
what does the pastor's daughter wrength doing has to do with the criticizing of the church.Nigerians enh
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by dantori(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Why are these people always in the news for the same wrong, child abuse, abduction reason?

didn't expect to see someone like you behind that moniker , you've betrayed your senses and your education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
If this boy was from the North chei!!
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Uchu gbakwaa ndi oso Chi egbu!!!! embarassed
Translation??
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
fating for the past five years...I can't even call that one dating

they are already relatives
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:

go and read John 3:16 where ur god referred to Jesus as his only begotten son. begotten means giving rise to an offspring through sexual intercourse. tell me what it is called when someone uses force to have sexual intercourse with someone? is this not even worse than a 50 year old getting married to a 9 year old?

if you need evidence of where your god asked David to keep 30 virgins for him I can give you that as well. I respect Christians and have nothing against them but I can't keep quiet and watch you demonize our prophet when your God actually did worse

My friend will you sharrap you stinking lawma mouth there go and read your backward snd pedophilic quaran and stop spewing trash here.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
dumo1:

My friend will you sharrap you stinking lawma mouth there go and read your backward snd pedophilic quaran and stop spewing trash here.

lol. your book is still worse

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by vislabraye(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

The guy in question is 2 years younger.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Sirjamo: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Because you are product of a baby factory, you can not rap your flat head around anything, or did you deliberately skip the part where it said the boy is nineteen. Olori pelebe omale Ipob Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mhissgaga:

U no read am wella. She is 17 now. Been in the relationship since she was 12 and the boy was 14. As soon as the boy turned 18, na dat time him buy market. If chioma turns 18, by next week, she becomes an adult and there is nothing her father or anybody for that matter, can do about it.

They are simply lovers and should be treated so. It should not be a Muslim-Christian issue. Simply a legal matter.

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by zoedicus: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:
The chick is happy to be with him. all that jazz ish is just plain nonsense.
U must be highly inspired by weeds from Jamaica to type this gibberish nonsense.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ipobbigot7: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Hypocrite Igbos, they romance with Islam in private but come to the public to disclaim and accuse Yorubas.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ransomed: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Perilous time shall come, nation shall rise against nation (Saudi Arabia against Yemen, men shall be lovers of themselves (gays), children shall be disobedient to parents (e. g chioma and Morufu), there shall be war and rumour of war (ISIS vs the world) . This teenager does not know what some guys are capable of doing when the beast in them begins to manifest in the nearest future. I pity her parents.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol. your book is still worse
May Allah have mercy upon you and forgive you for your blasphemy.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2017
zoedicus:

U must be highly inspired by weeds from Jamaica to type this gibberish nonsense.

your moniker says it all
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Mayhemlord: 12:45am On Jun 06, 2017
ransomed:
Perilous time shall come, nation shall rise against nation (Saudi Arabia against Yemen, men shall be lovers of themselves (gays), children shall be disobedient to parents (e. g chioma and Morufu), there shall be war and rumour of war (ISIS vs the world) . This teenager does not know what some guys are capable of doing when the beast in them begins to manifest in the nearest future. I pity her parents.

when did "lovers of themselves" mean gays ?
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ransomed: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Mayhemlord:

when did "lovers of themselves" mean gays ?
::-- themself is singular while themselves is plural. It takes two or more men to be lovers of themselves( without natural affection). Why are you reading the bible for literal meaning? Read with open mind and you will gain insight for deep meaning and deeper understanding. Read the book of 2nd Timothy 3. Remember verse 3 says without natural affection. ( Is man to man a natural affection?). Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Lewaluv(f): 1:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Her family should realize this one is lost na o.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by oladoja1(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Kennitrust:
My sister married herself to a Muslim man who make her feel she was safe in their relationship.

After about 17yrs in the relationship my sister is already a mother.

It was when my sister moved to stay in the man permanent house, that was when she knew that Muslim and Christian do not share idea embarassed

The family of the man, being Muslim, they make life a daily war to survived for my sister.

The way everythings happened, the man's hand was involved as he worsened the whole scenario by marrying two more Muslims women to make my sister to decide where she wish to belong lipsrsealed

As a Christian, she could not stand it and called it game over.

Today, life is not too kind for her as age has make it difficult to hang out again undecided undecided

Bottom line is...

Be careful with a Muslim as ur lover oo undecided
we also have the be careful with Christians as our lover

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by IdeyFindWife: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2017
luscioustrish(f):
Teenage love

Sensibly Captured!

As odious and undesirable as the whole mess, their 5-yr history of child/teenage infatuation will cloud prosecution up a bit. They'd been dating since she was 12 & he, 14 shocked? Makes you wonder since how long they might've consummated their relationship.

It's prolly some home-front lapse or the other that caused this now? Where's the gal's mother? What does she have to say about this yamayama mess nah?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:03am On Jun 06, 2017
They better stop fighting and fire dey go. Ode. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.