Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (47207 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ransomed: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Mayhemlord:

And How Sure Are U Dat Ur Supposed Spiritual Insight Is Right?
:::-- I am so sure because the insight into His words has helped me to channel the right course in life and i can say i am privileged to always stay out of danger and dangerous orchestration through His inkling. It can only be God's insight and not my wisdom nor education. Thanks.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by BeardedTraveler: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
They have been dating for five years, but y'all decided to dwell on her age only, for getting he was also 14 then. They are both misguided kids. But NL folks would rather dwell in their religious bigotry.

Teach ur kids the way which they should grow up, don't add to Nigeria's misery by adding to the population of adulterers and fornicators.

Simple.

Attack me if u want, I won't be replying.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dating for the past five years! Those small pikins! Dating as in lovi lovi and kissing from nigerian families? Either the parents carelessly foolish or d kids r demons.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Mayhemlord: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
ransomed:
:::-- I am so sure because the insight into His words has helped me to channel the right course in life and i can say i am privileged to always stay out of danger and dangerous orchestration through His inkling. It can only be God's insight and not my wisdom nor education. Thanks.

alright
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ewizard1: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Only few Nairalanders have sense!!!
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by mistermaster: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Why are these people always in the news for the same wrong, child abuse, abduction reason?

so you just fine ni, you no get anything upstairs...that case is between 2 teenagers and was she forced?

when you done reading these, lemme know

http://dailypost.ng/2012/08/15/bizarre-lagos-pastor-impregnates-15-year-old-daughter-twice/

https://www.nairaland.com/3836946/pastor-impregnates-14-year-old-girl-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3209210/pastor-impregnates-10-year-old

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by mistermaster: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.

apart from common sense, what other senses is it you don't have?

5yrs ago, the girl was 12 and the boy 14.....was she forced? No!
the parent of the girl majorly is to take the blame for not giving the girl a proper upbringing!!! instead of them to take care of his daughter sure they were taking care of their business Enterprise they call church and chasing offerings...the real bastards!!!
girls of this present age already know what sex is at the age of 9 even if they haven't experienced it, and some started experiencing it at that age already!!! come to Agege them you know better....moreso, the incident happened in iyanaipaja....that's agege for you so what are you saying?

just on Monday a 50yr old pastor was arrested for impregnating 14yrs old girl with church members confirming they been suspecting him since the girl was 12 so tell me which one is the child abuse

better go olx.com and check whether you fit see brain buy

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by mistermaster: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
They have been dating for five years, but y'all decided to dwell on her age only, for getting he was also 14 then. They are both misguided kids. But NL folks would rather dwell in their religious bigotry.

Teach ur kids the way which they should grow up, don't add to Nigeria's misery by adding to the population of adulterers and fornicators.

Simple.

Attack me if u want, I won't be replying.

you get sense jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
it shows that the pastor didn't have enough time for his daughter.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
mistermaster:

the parent of the girl majorly is to take the blame for not giving the girl a proper upbringing!!! instead of them to take care of his daughter sure they were taking care of their business Enterprise they call church and chasing offerings...the real bastards!!!
girls of this present age already know what sex is at the age of 9 even if they haven't experienced it, and some started experiencing it at that age already!!! come to Agege them you know better....moreso, the incident happened in iyanaipaja....that's agege for you so what are you saying?

just on Monday a 50yr old pastor was arrested for impregnating 14yrs old girl with church members confirming they been suspecting him since the girl was 12 so tell me which one is the child abuse

That Pastor is like your bastard randy He-goat, pedophile Arabian "prophet" who was notorious for loving sex too much. In fact, the pedophile arabian "prophet" even used sex as a reward for salvation. He tied paradise with sex and with that winning formula he was able to win a lot of converts like you for example.

Whereas the child abusing pastor will end up in hell fire if he fails to repent from his sinful ways, your "prophet promised sex galore in his sick version of paradise:

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse. It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet said: "The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse." He was asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?" He said, "He will be given the strength of one hundred (men)." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb). Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2459

Your "prophet" makes even he-goats look like models of self restraint and discipline. I haven't even gone into how the Arabian "prophet" snatched Zainab the wife of his adopted son Zaid. What a fool he was. A man who could not contro. his sexual urges.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
mistermaster:

You see, thats where your ignorance has been exposed. That Pastor is like your bastard randy He-goat, pedophile Arabian "prophet" who was notorious for loving sex too much. In fact, the pedophile arabian "prophet" even used sex as a reward for salvation. He tied paradise with sex and with that winning formula he was able to win a lot of converts like you for example.

Whereas the child abusing pastor will end up in hell fire if he fails to repent from his sinful ways, your "prophet promised sex galore in his sick version of paradise:

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-hoor al-iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse. It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet said: "The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse." He was asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?" He said, "He will be given the strength of one hundred (men)." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb). Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2459

Your "prophet" makes even he-goats look like models of self restraint and discipline. I haven't even gone into how the Arabian "prophet" snatched Zainab the wife of his adopted son Zaid. What a fool he was. A big fool and Agbaya. A man who lacked self control over his sexual urges, yet his hold over his fanatical followers is legendary.
The man slept with a 9 year old girl and still his deluded followers refuse to find any fault with him. The irony is that many of these fools would never allow a pedophile to work as a teacher in a school if theyre 9 year old daughter is a pupil in such a school. But they will allow a 53 year old bastard who molested a 9 year old girl to be their lord and saviour. What a shame.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by mistermaster: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

You see, thats where your ignorance has been exposed. That Pastor is like your bastard randy He-goat, pedophile Arabian "prophet" who was notorious for loving sex too much. In fact, the pedophile arabian "prophet" even used sex as a reward for salvation. He tied paradise with sex and with that winning formula he was able to win a lot of converts like you for example.

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-hoor al-iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse. It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet said: "The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse." He was asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?" He said, "He will be given the strength of one hundred (men)." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb). Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2459

Your "prophet" makes even he-goats look like models of self restraint and discipline. I haven't even gone into how the Arabian "prophet" snatched Zainab the wife of his adopted son Zaid. What a fool he was. A big fool and Agbaya. A man who lacked self control over his sexual urges, yet his hold over his fanatical followers is legendary.
The man slept with a 9 year old girl and still his deluded followers refuse to find any fault with him. The irony is that many of these fools would never allow a pedophile to work as a teacher in a school if theyre 9 year old daughter is a pupil in such a school. But they will allow a 53 year old bastard who molested a 9 year old girl to be their lord and saviour. What a shame.

calm your nerves borbor, people like you are better schooled in person
if it ain't the Quran or Hadith, if it's a googled shii u know nothing about then I'm sorry...I give up

by the way who is the narrator

Muslims are not like the xtians who believe Jesus is their Lord and savior....the prophet is a messenger not Lord and saviour Bros and how can someone who died at 40 live up to 53

I don too answer people with baseless points like you so ain't going down that lane....
you can check my posts for some self enlightenment and if e no reach, get a bleaching cream

salam

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I laugh every time you guys mount the moral high ground in sexual matters. Its almost as if your natural stupidity has made you blind to the shortcomings of that illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine:

Sirat Rasul Allah Al-Halabi:

Muhammad can have a woman no matter what, even against her will; and if Muhammad desired a married woman, her husband would have had to divorce her.

According to Ibn Sa’ad, who wrote another authoritative biographical account of Muhammad, “The prophet did not die till all women were permitted him” (see Kitab Al Tabaqat Al Kubra, v.8, 194).

The only waywardness I can see is that of the Arabian fool who Bleep-ed around I obedience to the commands of his moon god.

What an ignorant bigot; how is the above unrelated twisted lies connect with the topic of this thread?

Nonetheless, I shall likewise respond with the following three basic questions:
At what age was Mary betrothed to Joseph (already an old man well over 70 yrs) and subsequently raped/impregnated by the Christian god to bear him a son Jesus?

What is currently still the age of sexual consent at the World HQ of Christendom, the Vatican?

Why are Christian pastors and Catholic priests associated with paedophilia, especially gay paedophilia where Catholic priests enjoy fvcking young boys in the anus?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.