Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (21104 Views)

If You Have A Personal Relationship With Your God Why Do You Need The Bible? / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by rhektor(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2017
OtemAtum:
in my own case, Atum my god relates with me one on one. I meet him thru meditation and ASC, not thru reading a storybook. Those who read storybooks like bible will have a personal relationship with its fictitious hero.

If there's any fictitious hero anywhere it's your Otem of Atum
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Hello Hopefullandlord

i don't claim to have a “personal relationship" with Jesus tho.. but for those claiming they have.. they claim to be able to hear his voice... but then.. what he's saying comes into question considering the tiny number of denominations in Christianity.. but then.. maybe the voice of Jesus and that of the holy spirit are one and the same... but that would lead to an entirely different set of questions.. there are people who say they've seen the future through vision and heard some kind of voice telling them some kind of things... especially in the absence of any other soul.. what's your take on that?

I'm undecided on those kinda people
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

None has faced the thread except MzLady and I even let her off easy cuz she doesn't want to discuss much

Lol..brother....thanks for "letting me off the hook".
Forgive me that I dislike debates....which can possibly become vicious.
It's either the persons involved come to an agreement or they don't. After a certain point, all the extra back-n-forth is futile. Twelve hours of debating doesn't work for me.
I answered you in the most knowledgeable way that I could.
Seems you're looking for something greater....
If you take your eyes off "folks" & place them on Jesus....then you will get your answers.
You will forever be confused looking at "faulty people". "Faulty people" don't change who Christ is & what He's done.
Stop looking to people to provide what only the Lord can smiley
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by OtemAtum: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
rhektor:

If there's any fictitious hero anywhere it's your Otem of Atum
I am not a fiction, at least I respond to your questions, interact with people online and offline and I bring the things Atum said to the public with many people benefiting from it. What new things did fictitious jesus bring except confusion by his adherent?

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can anybody that is in this personal relationship with Jesus who is allegedly the creator of the universe tell us exactly what the age if the earth is? Those of you that claim.to be in a personal relationship with Jesus and communicate with him should help us pls.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:
Can anybody that is in this personal relationship with Jesus who is allegedly the creator of the universe tell us exactly what the age if the earth is? Those of you that claim.to be in a personal relationship with Jesus and communicate with him should help us pls.

yeah, Analice107, Bennyann, MzLady39, Ngo40, ilynem
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ilynem(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:
I don't get you. Are you saying I should confirm from Jesus the age of the earth?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yeah, Analice107, Bennyann, MzLady39, Ngo40, ilynem

My "MzLady39" account is deactivated..no longer in use....so please don't use that moniker anymore.......
It's now only
"Ngo40".....thanks.

To be honest, it matters not to me how old Jesus is....or how old the earth is.
I'm not going to debate on age of existence.
Although Jesus has always been around....
John 1:1.....which is all I need to know.
The point is I believe in Him faith through His word.... smiley
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
ilynem:

I don't get you. Are you saying I should confirm from Jesus the age of the earth?

Yes pls.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ilynem(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Yes pls.
Lol. So if I did that and I told you, would you believe me?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
ilynem:

You'll have to do that with some evidence na.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by frank317: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
ilynem:

Why would Jesus tell u something that's doubtable?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by CatfishBilly: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ngo40? We're namesakes grin grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ilynem(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

You'll have to do that with some evidence na.
And what evidence is good enough for you sir?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ilynem(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
frank317:

Why would Jesus tell u something that's doubtable?
I don't think my God is in doubt of when he created the earth. I am willing to birth He knows the exact number of years.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
felixomor:

LOL grin
Exactly, people like Otem, started with atheism too.
Before they started receiving such visions.
I have never considered atheism. My deconversion from a sheep to a brain user was spontaneous. December 31st 2015 I was a 'die by fire' Christian, but January 1, 2016 I became a thinker and my life has never remained the same again. Abeg say something else.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by OtemAtum: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ngo40:

My "MzLady39" account is deactivated..no longer in use....so please don't use that moniker anymore.......
It's now only
"Ngo40".....thanks.

To be honest, it matters not to me how old Jesus is....or how old the earth is.
I'm not going to debate on age of existence.
Although Jesus has always been around....
John 1:1.....which is all I need to know.
The point is I believe in Him faith through His word.... smiley
So true, Faulkin(Yeshua) has always been around since the time of the Neanderthal. He was the first born of all homos. According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, here is the account of his birth.
DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 7:11-20

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Nymphidis asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Nymphidis raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin, the firstborn of all creatures.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 4:09am On Jun 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have never considered atheism. My deconversion from a sheep to a brain user was spontaneous. December 31st 2015 I was a 'die by fire' Christian, but January 1, 2016 I became a thinker and my life has never remained the same again. Abeg say something else.

you dey take their nonsense serious? they just attempted derailing the thread with those posts and I didn't entertain it

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

Is hell an eternal place of torture with fire or is it a separation from God because Christians claim both ?

and both claimants say they got their answers from their "deep personal friend" Jesus

some even claim there's no hell and people like us would simply stop existing while they would wake up to a new earth where there would be no sickness or evil again, oh! and they also got this from their "deep personal friend" Jesus
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and both claimants say they got their answers from their "deep personal friend" Jesus

some even claim there's no hell and people like us would simply stop existing while they would wake up to a new earth where there would be no sickness or evil again, oh! and they also got this from their "deep personal friend" Jesus

KingEbukasblog said hell is an eternal place of torture oo, while his mentor and father William Craig says it's simply a place of separation from God. Both of them are also in this personal relationship with Jesus oo.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by NPComplete: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Onyenze123, check out this thread www.nairaland.com/3615455/does-new-covenant-abolish-ten/10 and see how our "Christians" who have deep personal relationship with the same dead Jew can't even agree if the the old covenant has been abolished or not, not only did they disagree, they insulted themselves very badly with the aid of the Holy spirit of course

Guy u no nice at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just read that page of the thread and laughed so hard.
Then I flipped to the next page and saw a post by CatfishBilly about convening another Council of Nicaea. I laughed so hard I almost peed.
What a way to start a morning grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

Yes Ma.
Pastafarian who happens to be the same person you are talking to.

He communes with The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Lord of Pasta grin
Hehehehe

Oh! I've even forgotten grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

did you read through the thread? or you just picked a part and ran away with it?

did those "other people" claim to have a deep personal relationship with Jesus?

You already concluded it's meaningless.

How can I explain something to you when you killed my desire to explaining before even starting? and you've already given me a hint nothing I say will be meaningful.

The relationship here is 'personal' for each one, therefore it's liable to different descriptions because we have different characters, destinies, desires and a whole lot of distinct qualities.

I have a personal relationship with my mother, father and my siblings but each one is unique no matter how deep the relationship is and one can tell you some things about me the other doesn't know or may not have been interested in.

Those are humans but God is a Spirit. To some He call them daughters, to some mothers, to some best friends or friends, to some a man after my heart. How do you expect the revelations from everyone claiming to have a personal relationship with him to be homogeneous?

Come on!

We can have a common notion of God like He is the God of all gods, loving, compassionate and the rest but Joseph in the Bible has unique perception of God, same with Daniel, then David. - they all have their unique stories from their unique encounter and relationship with God.

To me I don't know the level I am in my relationship with God but I know there are yet more mysteries to be made known to me if I avail myself. I've been in levels where Jesus can just warn me or rebuke me from doing some certain things, I've seen him just play with me for a while before giving me instructions and when I don't or can't see Him, I feel Him around most times since I spend time alone mostly and all of a sudden you feel like worshipping Him or just talking to Him, at times when I'm very busy, I wouldn't know when I will start worshipping or praising and there would be this huge or great sensation around you and you would feel like going to your closet to take advantage of every thing presentable in such an atmosphere. During that time I can just ask questions not because I premeditated them but because they just flow through me at that time. I could get the answers in my heart straight away with a very peaceful and deep conviction. Sometimes, you might just see them in the Bible when and where you weren't expecting it and it will amaze you because you would know He was the one who gave you an answer that way. Then through people and situations you see as nothing.... I could say a whole lot but even if you think they're Hallucinations, I wouldn't want them to be made fun of.

Do you know sometimes when you feel the answers aren't coming or He isn't there or He is far away, You can still feel His presence around? You will just know He's there and all you can do is to smile through it all or even cry and ask Him why isn't He saying anything now because you know and you know He is around

See, I could go on and on but this is my own personal madness, what makes it more interesting is He answers speedily without me even calling when He knows I'm in danger or about to be in danger. It's like that's when I get to hear from Him more but I want to get to the level where I will and can see him face to face without closing my eyes. And for me to achieve that, I think I need to go back to the times of just spending time with Him alone for a very long time. Though I do it every now and then by being so conscious of Him, even when I am not He reminds He is still around so at least I should just say hi if I'm that busy.

I feel I don't even have the right to talk on this topic because I haven't been spending enough time with Him as I should.

God is Spirit my dear, don't compare relationships with Him with that of humans and expect the same results, especially results that soothe you. I can't carry your questions to God, i can only reflect what burdens my Spirit when I know it's time for me to ask in His presence.

What also amazes me about humans is how they don't understand that God is God, He isn't your slave. He can do whatsoever He wants and how He deems fit. You have no say about it. The only thing that makes us think we can summon Him is because He is a good God, a compassionate God and a very tolerating and accommodating God.

I Can't say more than this. I drop my pen here whilst I now go back to the op and read everything before opting out.

Love you hopefulLandlord but God loves you more.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
bennyann:

You already concluded it's meaningless.
from my view and from a neutral view, it is meaningless

How can I explain something to you when you killed my desire to explaining before even starting? and you've already given me a hint nothing I say will be meaningful.

The relationship here is 'personal' for each one, therefore it's liable to different descriptions because we have different characters, destinies, desires and a whole lot of distinct qualities.
okay, but that doesn't explain the huge level of differences between you guys

I have a personal relationship with my mother, father and my siblings but each one is unique no matter how deep the relationship is and one can tell you some things about me the other doesn't know or may not have been interested in.

Those are humans but God is a Spirit. To some He call them daughters, to some mothers, to some best friends or friends, to some a man after my heart. How do you expect the revelations from everyone claiming to have a personal relationship with him to be homogeneous?

Come on!

We can have a common notion of God like He is the God of all gods, loving, compassionate and the rest but Joseph in the Bible has unique perception of God, same with Daniel, then David. - they all have their unique stories from their unique encounter and relationship with God.

I understand this BUT I think you might be pulling a strawman here unintentionally

I'm not saying there won't be differences, there can be certain things you know about your mother that your siblings may not and vice versa, perhaps your mother confides in you more than she does your siblings, that's understandable; however the BASIC things stay the same regardless, you guys KNOW what your mother does for a living, you guys KNOW her favourite foods, you guys KNOW what sickness (if any) she's usually down with, you guys KNOW when last she was hospitalised and the reason for that, you guys KNOW her friends and family, you guys KNOW a lot of other things that an outsider like me doesn't know but in the case f Christianity you guys can't even agree on the basics, what if my sister tells you our mother is white, works at KPMG and my younger brother says she's black and works at HSBC? obviously they can't both be right meaning one is wrong, the reason for their being wrong is that perhaps my mother lied to one OR one of them is lying, obviously there's something wrong somewhere if basic things are not gotten right about a "deep personal friend"!!! that's the point here

you haven't said anything about why it CAN'T be homogeneous, you only stated that one shouldn't expect such, that's not convincing at all

mind you, you seem to be conflating two different terms here, you're using the word "Jesus" and "God" interchangeably, which even MANY Christians themselves don't agree with!

I disagree that you and other christians are talking about the same Jesus in different ways; some of the details are just too contradictory.
There are Christians who believe Jesus IS God.
There are Christians who believe Jesus is the "Son" aspect of the trinity.
There are Christians who believe Jesus was a human being touched by god, and God spoke through him.
There are Christians who believe that Jesus was a man born with his "eyes opened", or "enlightened", and simply spoke what he knew, but was not God himself. (The phrase "Son of God" is often used to refer to Rabbis in general.)

and ALL THESE GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE DEEP PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SAME JESUS!!!!

isn't it obvious

To me I don't know the level I am in my relationship with God but I know there are yet more mysteries to be made known to me if I avail myself. I've been in levels where Jesus can just warn me or rebuke me from doing some certain things, I've seen him just play with me for a while before giving me instructions and when I don't or can't see Him, I feel Him around most times since I spend time alone mostly and all of a sudden you feel like worshipping Him or just talking to Him, at times when I'm very busy, I wouldn't know when I will start worshipping or praising and there would be this huge or great sensation around you and you would feel like going to your closet to take advantage of every thing presentable in such an atmosphere. During that time I can just ask questions not because I premeditated them but because they just flow through me at that time. I could get the answers in my heart straight away with a very peaceful and deep conviction. Sometimes, you might just see them in the Bible when and where you weren't expecting it and it will amaze you because you would know He was the one who gave you an answer that way. Then through people and situations you see as nothing.... I could say a whole lot but even if you think they're Hallucinations, I wouldn't want them to be made fun of.

Do you know sometimes when you feel the answers aren't coming or He isn't there or He is far away, You can still feel His presence around? You will just know He's there and all you can do is to smile through it all or even cry and ask Him why isn't He saying anything now because you know and you know He is around

See, I could go on and on but this is my own personal madness, what makes it more interesting is He answers speedily without me even calling when He knows I'm in danger or about to be in danger. It's like that's when I get to hear from Him more but I want to get to the level where I will and can see him face to face without closing my eyes. And for me to achieve that, I think I need to go back to the times of just spending time with Him alone for a very long time. Though I do it every now and then by being so conscious of Him, even when I am not He reminds He is still around so at least I should just say hi if I'm that busy.

I feel I don't even have the right to talk on this topic because I haven't been spending enough time with Him as I should.

can't argue against anecdotal fallacies

God is Spirit my dear, don't compare relationships with Him with that of humans and expect the same results, especially results that soothe you. I can't carry your questions to God, i can only reflect what burdens my Spirit when I know it's time for me to ask in His presence.

What also amazes me about humans is how they don't understand that God is God, He isn't your slave. He can do whatsoever He wants and how He deems fit. You have no say about it. The only thing that makes us think we can summon Him is because He is a good God, a compassionate God and a very tolerating and accommodating God.

I'll just drop this bible verse

I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you…that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me…

John 17:20-23

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
NPComplete:

Guy u no nice at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just read that page of the thread and laughed so hard.
Then I flipped to the next page and saw a post by CatfishBilly about convening another Council of Nicaea. I laughed so hard I almost peed.
What a way to start a morning grin
bros, Na comedy gold

imagine the below post

Splinz:

[i]Oga, shove your hypocritical counsel up your arse! Just like that fool that saw only my uncouth words, who calls himself MuttleyLaff, did you also saw only Splinz "hard words and abuses"?

While that blind bat called MuttleyLaff so much need me to stay relevant, kindly advice him to stop boring me with his ignorance riddled mentions. It is for this obvious reasons that I've been ignoring his unintelligent and clownish tags. Poor thing, he has been waiting for so long to have me dignified him with a response, and now I can imagine his joy. cool

And yes... As for that lunatic called openmine... Anyway, I've already shown him where he belongs--mental asylum.

4 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by GoodMuyis(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
back coming
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
onyenze123:

It's really sad but not surprising to me.

Someone here once told me all catholics are going to hell since they worship "graven image" which God commanded them not to do. Ordinary Anglican to Catholic marriage in my area is difficult because of minor differences in dogma and doctrines.

Organized Religion is worse than "drug"

true

Jehovah's Witnesses also "Know" they're the only ones that'll make heaven and both Anglican, Catholic, Calvinists etc won't make heaven, they don't even allow Jehovah's Witnesses to marry outside the sect lol

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll just drop this bible verse

I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you…that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me…

John 17:20-23

From the verse you quoted, you can see that the unity of the Christians will really hold firm the testimony of Jesus. You saw that Jesus 'prayed' and not that he said we will be united without disruptions.

Why did He pray such prayer? That's because that's the secret to the world not doubting the Jesus testimony. So I'm not surprised why we lack a lot when it comes to that unity and you shouldn't be surprised because we know tares are sown among the wheat - I mean that's the battle between the kingdom of light and that of darkness. So don't rejoice over that verse because we're still praying on that since we're on the battle field and that's because it's only God that can bring those who yearn to know Him and have accepted Him into such unity.

What are the basics for being a Christian? You have to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and believe He is the way, the the truth and the life. You have to believe He is the only way to the Father. Believe in His death, resurrection and ascendance.

Once one become a Christian, you can no longer judge them because you do not have the power since everything is being judged from the heart level. Forget about the secondary doctrines. As long as they have all it takes to be qualified as Christians, then Jesus will take it from there and lead them. He knows how to judge them.

Since you can't measure or tell how real their deep personal relationship is with Jesus, then stop mocking them and stop concluding for them. The best way to find your answers is by meeting that Jesus and relating with Him.

Even those who aren't Christians know about having a relationship with Jesus and they can choose to if they want to. Shouldn't that tell you something? Do you think we are all insane and you're the only one normal? then why do some of us have the same stories? Have you pondered on that? Every spiritual story has a truth in them, it's left for you to identify the right path.

Leave those who claim they have a deep relationship with Jesus alone because you're not the one they're having it with, so stop concluding for them. It's only Jesus who knows the one who is saying the truth or not.

Are you Jesus? Is it your deep relationship? Were you there during their relationship? Please go and find your relationship I beg. undecided
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

bros, Na comedy gold

imagine the below post

Well-done ehn, keep having fun. When our time come don't cry oo
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonofluc1fer: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bennyann, come and believe in me. Leave that dead Jewish boy... Come and meet cute Igbo boy with African swag. You're too smart to be carrying cross like pikin. grin tongue kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by openmine(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

bros, Na comedy gold

imagine the below post

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.