Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,081 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65071 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
You don't know what is called quickie until you start having kids!

Learn how to do quickies!
Learn how to do it in unusual places and at unusual time!
Never try and use any sleeping drugs or unneeded cough syrups for the boy, it's part of the marriage experiences!

Shalom!
The voice of experience grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by dasparrow: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

lil guy is 6 months old

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
The boobs are now under new management.op will just have to endure. The wife will be constantly tired right now and any sex will just be one way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by greatgod2012(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:

The voice of experience grin

grin grin

Yes o!
Even till now, we still do quickies, abi wetin person wan do, when the body dey Hot and all the kids are around!
On some weekends, we try to remind them how long they've seen their grandma last and the next question will be if they wouldn't mind visiting today, once the responses are in affirmative, our plan don work be that!

Seems the eldest one who's in secondary school is the only one who understands that mum and dad shouldn't be disturbed when they're together!

@ newlander, experience dey, I swear but you go self- learn them by yourselves!

Best of luck, dear!

27 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by greatgod2012(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:
Guy tape yer deek sideways until lil man is a year old cheesy

Not possible and e never reach that....... both the bigger man and the little man not need disturbing each other too much if the bigger man knows how to play his games with the support of madam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

grin grin

Yes o!
Even till now, we still do quickies, abi wetin person wan do, when the body dey Hot and all the kids are around!
On some weekends, we try to remind them how long they've seen their grandma last and the next question will be if they wouldn't mind visiting today, once the responses are in affirmative, our plan don work be that!

Seems the eldest one who's in secondary school is the only one who understands that mum and dad shouldn't be disturbed when they're together!

Haaaa, kids of nowadays are so wise... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyb:
The boobs are now under new management.op will just have to endure. The wife will be constantly tired right now and any sex will just be one way.
Uncle oyb, how did you cope when it was your turn?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Uncle oyb, how did you cope when it was your turn?

I am going through it right now.

The boy wakes up at all hours( he's almost one)

There is no maid, so madam is constantly tired.

I am constantly tired for that matter.

Op will just have to cope for another 6 to 9 months. The real problem is that once some women have kids, their focus switches completely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
oyb:

I am going through it right now.

The boy wakes up at all hours( he's almost one)

There is no maid, so madam is constantly tired.

I am constantly tired for that matter.

Op will just have to cope for another 6 to 9 months. The real problem is that once some women have kids, their focus switches completely.
How exciting. The joys of fatherhood grin grin tongue
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rubbish! Nigerian girls sef!

You see why nigerian men cheat! Why should your wife just leave you because your baby is crying? Next time fvck that pvssy first! Cry nor dey kill! When you are done if he is still crying then she can attend to him! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good kid
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MzJin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brooke60:
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin

Na so dem give u pill......no wonder u dey reason left left.

19 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MzJin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are other places you can explore na...

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MzJin(f): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
mrsfavour:
try to do it midnightly ,he must have slept.let mum b/feed him fully so that he can give u guys at least an hour so u can catch some fun,that's how I roll.but bear in mind that when u start having kids, there is bound to be distractions unlike when ur single. keep managing till he can sleep all tru the night without disturbance.

Goodone Ma......supported by muuuuuaaahhhhh......
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Abagworo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
You need a nanny .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by jakandeola(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

how did u eat a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MzJin(f): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oga time your son.......once he get done with his evening bath.....make sure madam use warm water massage d guy wellaaaaa.....give an breast for d night .....once em close eye una lay am 4 bed.......quickly arrange madam wella.....infact to make thinks easy once madam feed am.....make u carry am rock am to sleep.......while madam go freshen up......b4 she go finish em go done dooze.........den u carry go....but make una no make tomuch noise wey go wake am ooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sell the baby.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bathroom

Quickie things I know that type
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
nawa o all these advice just weak me undecided Nigerians and all these kind matter to give advice na 5&6 see as den body dey sweet as den dey effortlessly dish out advices undecided

17 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by DrGoodmanFather: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yodi style.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Sanchase: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just beg your son to please allow you just 5 mins grin kneel down and beg him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Buharimustgo: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin

Don't even try it do u love sex or pleasure more than your son?you need to have self mastery as a father,that's what makes u one

8 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by AntiWailer: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Give wify doggy while bathing.

Abi dem dey bath together ?

Your Prince sleeps in the afternoon doesn't he ?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by baby124: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
So you want to drug your son because of sex. When you cry for your mummy does anyone disturb you? You lil man is the boss now. Work around him or invite one of his grandma's to come and relieve the stress. Push his crib into her room and ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ekensi01: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

Don't even try it.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Otapipia: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Take him to motherless babies home and adopt him later when he is grown.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by condomuser: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rub Vaseline on your blokus while your wife is playing with the baby as he is laid on his bed.

Tell you wife to position doggy style, clear the coast and insert your flash drive into her kpomo before you even insert fully my guy you don discharge.
Thank me later.
NB: This position may not work if your wife swallows Ewedu soup.

BUT Op
Shey u dey wear condom?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by obataokenwa(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

Don't ...to avoid stunted growth. He needs everything normal so as to grow properly

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by divineshare(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
You are dealing with one right? mine is two.

the first is 3 and second is still less 3 months! I am much concern about the elder bcus the secret must not be revealed.

I can't remember the last time went full time, it's either cut and join or cut and sleep.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.