Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65068 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2017
hisMrs:

Uncle sorry o
Lol Aunty you will have twins too!! wink

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Lanceslot:
No go marry you hear? Old man.

It's not about old here, your mind should be built for it
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by VagileVictor(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
You looked for bon-boy and you got boy-trouble.

Please don't administer pills lest you kill him.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by IMASTEX: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
nnamdibig:

Especially the boy.
Always on guard to look at what is happening
The girl no too send.
grin
Men! Always forming protective even as a baby. Tell the mother to be playing politics with the breast feeding in favour of the sister. Him eye go clear. . .lol
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2017
IMASTEX:

grin
Men! Always forming protective even as a baby. Tell the mother to be playing politics with the breast feeding in favour of the sister. Him eye go clear. . .lol

Lolzzzz
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Azam101: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls on no account should you give him cough syrup pls! you just av to exercise patient I was once in a similar situation be happy because many are looking for this blessing ok

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Na so dem give u pill......no wonder u dey reason left left.
lmfao
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by tlops(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
that is the reason for the "other room".

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Mujtahida: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
You are thinking sleeping pills abi? By the time your pikin begin sick your eye go clear. Why not explore other options that have nothing to drug up that six month old boy. Bros think abeg.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ImaIma1(f): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.

We are not complaining. Dont complain for us. When you marry, withhold sex all you want. Who said it's only the man that craves for sex anyway? Get your facts straight before you put every married woman in the same bucket.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by hisMrs(f): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2017
nnamdibig:

Lol Aunty you will have twins too!! wink
I like twins but ehn, this one u people are saying sef. It want to look as if I have changed my mind o
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2017
hisMrs:

I like twins but ehn, this one u people are saying sef. It want to look as if I have changed my mind o

Lolzzz
No mind changing ooo

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by psalmson001: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
If you try it out of frustration you may overdose him and then your erEction will flatten till he gets better.

Place him on his §winger so that when you are banging the mother one leg will be rocking the §winGer while the other will hold you steady. This is just for doggy. The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.

Hahahahaha.........experience aye.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Dessydemmy: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

It not funny dear, I understand your plight my husband can explain better .

lil guy is 6 months old
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by olasmade: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
jieta:
gringrin no be so you do your daddy, a beg leave junior make he enjoy.
I am currently going through thesame thing, whenever me n my wife get in the mood, my daughter will just show up and be like " daddy are you pressing my mummy brea*t, please leave my mummy alone"

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by sweetilicious(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Lol
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by rossychik(f): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

do not try it, it does have an effect esp. when used wrongly my advise, always be quick in ur biz to avoid stories DT touch. Those re part of d joys of being a father. Enjoy
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by jieta: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2017
olasmade:
I am currently going through thesame thing, whenever me n my wife get in the mood, my daughter will just show up and be like " daddy are you pressing my mummy brea*t, please leave my mummy alone"
lol.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by oshorstan(f): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Conji na bastard.. bros its simple.. Target your wife for Bathroom, Then kitchen then lower the gas make him light small small.. Start touching her n start work, tank me later... pls don't drug ur son i beg except he has cough
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by abescom: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2017
sexybbstar:

Long time abescom
no see. Are you on BBM? DM me your pin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
davidif:

Oh goodness! Another feminist.

cool
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by BamideleOJ: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Bro. just take a chill pill joor will the boy be forever young
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Let her sit on s chair and spread her legs while breastfeeding that other guy,zip down and insert your sim

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by divineshare(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Mr man and you just kept quiet! What kind of men do we have these days bikonu? angry

Nwanne, what do you expect me to do?

The thing bothers me o o o
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

You wana give sleeping pills to a 6 month old? U okay bro...?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Alphamale2017(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
nana228:
Some experts are of the opinion that babies do that to keep you from getting pregnant early again. After my first child, my husband and I hit the sacks again when our son was 7 months and 10 days old.

You guys have to improvise, do it at unusual times and unusual places. I believe your son sleeps during the day, so if you work late during weekdays, find time at night, early in the morning or during the weekend and make quickies a thing for now.

7 months and 10 days . na u be statistics oh. osheyy
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by DaGeneral(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
If you try it out of frustration you may overdose him and then your erEction will flatten till he gets better.

Place him on his §winger so that when you are banging the mother one leg will be rocking the §winGer while the other will hold you steady. This is just for doggy. The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.
Bros I give up..rotfl
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Xmen149(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
lol,.you see?!!! and they will be decieveing us!!

common truth people will not say,.ordinary truth oh!! .

"sex is meant for the married alone",we agree BUT TRUTH THEY WILL NOT TELL US IS EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE YOU WOUNT STILL SEE SEX DO embarassed

To all no sex relationship and no sex till marriage crew hail una oh!,.d thing go dry for una waist just prepare to remain sexless for life grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by persius555(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Your kid is a "Boss Baby".
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
No mind the small Lil guy your wife must be a very beautiful woman with big boobs so he is enjoying her through her breasts
Forgive me if you find this words hostile
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.

This is where side chicks comes in handy....i am keeping 2 already...wify is 6 months gone...
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Bishops10(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2017
nnamdibig:
This is seriously serious. Am in same condition bro.....mine sef na twins.
Lwkm.... You go hear am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.