Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65066 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by harbjar(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
nnamdibig:
This is seriously serious. Am in same condition bro.....mine sef na twins.
hahahahahah....
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrsfavour(f): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

Goodone Ma......supported by muuuuuaaahhhhh......
wink
MzJin:

Goodone Ma......supported by muuuuuaaahhhhh......
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
tell wifey not to allow little guy to sleep when it is from 5pm-7pm so that when he showers after 7pm, he should be over fed and he will sleep so deep then you can rock your wife the way you want

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by gozie112(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Sell the baby.
clown grin grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by IMASTEX: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are other places you can explore na...

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

Hmm. . .e don tail you for this matta
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Yewandequeen(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
NotOfThis:

The way you've described your wife sef. Is your wife a piece of meat?
Am sure what he means is that she is hawt and irresistible.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by naturefellow(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
no go kill your pikin o!
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LordTrezy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Am sure what he means is that she is hawt and irresistible.
who ask you....Amebo
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by abescom: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hahaha. I can imagine. This shiit happens to me always. Yesterday own was so annoying. I was bored and in the room with my daughter ( who was sleeping) wify pinged me " I want to eat you" omo see me see happiness oo, just when I wan go parlour go do the do, the little girl woke up.

Her mother begin accuse me saying I woke her whereas this girl does it constant. It is painful but I guess that's our sacrifice as parents. Your parents must have endured same for you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Yewandequeen(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
LordTrezy:

who ask you....Amebo
what concerns you? Must you quote me?

4 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LordTrezy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
what concerns you? Must you quote me?
will you keep qwayet
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Yewandequeen(f): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
LordTrezy:

will you keep qwayet
better be careful before u get banned.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Excellence12(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol...bro, your own worse pass!

Twins na something else

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Excellence12(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol...bro, your own worse pass!

Twins na something else
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ogahug: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin

Please, I beg you do not try sleeping pills on the innocent child. If you start with that, you may not be able to stop it. It affects children. For the sake of fun, do not create any time table. Use odd moments for a better fun; in the kitchen, parlour, bathroom, midnight, shortly after the baby sleeps off or early morning hours before dashing out.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LordTrezy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
better be careful before u get banned.
See this one oooooh...threatening me with ban
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by bizzibodi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
yo wanna born untop of 6mnths old cnt u abstain?giv ya kok a break man!

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by davidque007(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Benilyn cough syrup will help you out
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by galadima77(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.

And twenty-something year old ladies are tight in this age abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by IMASTEX: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
nnamdibig:
Lol. . .ops need to see your own case and thank God say him own na one self. Unlike, you. One of the twin must always be on guard to make sure nothing happens. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Beey(f): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brooke60:
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin
I do hope the sleeping pills part is a joke though because the baby is obviously too young for that.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Beey(f): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
nnamdibig:
LOL

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

lil guy is 6 months old
Take the boo to a nanny for a week
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by encryptjay(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
The way females hijacked fp today ehn, e shock me fa

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Beey(f): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Sell the baby.
Wicked comment grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by NevetsIbot(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol. I don laff Taya here o. Hahahahaha

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Trexnemesis(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Which kind talk be all this nah? Is it because rain dey fall?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MoraxLanre(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funny Thread wink cheesy grin cool
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by harbjar(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
nigga u need a second wife.... go nd marry another
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Gebbson007(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rotfl
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by GistFullGround: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
After you give him Cough Syrup and he gets addicted and becomes a Drug User in future, dont blame anybody!

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by islandmoon: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy play cartoon for him , and fast tune your action, unplug and switch off anything electric cable point his hand can reach and ensure he has enough space to play,place all his toys before him.

I believe you are merely kidding when you mentioned that you want to give your Little Prince cough syrup, do you know the implication of that on adult talk less of a baby when you do it repeatedly? I want to warn you seriously about the side effect of that, Please, don't put his brain in reverse mode, don't turn him into down syndrome, don't turn him to druggie at a tender age. be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.