Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65075 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by rchilee: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

lil guy is 6 months old

Get an old nanny that can stay with you guys who will take care of him since he would be able to eat cereals ect
Also, do not co-sleep
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ceaser: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

lil guy is 6 months old

You may not need to do that bro. It's been researched to be nature's way of putting some things in check, although not sacrosanct but you wouldn't wanna get your wife pregnant after 6 months of last confinement. It's very possible even after three months.

Check this post created by me for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3110219/babies-cry-night-prevent-parents
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by davidif: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2017
NotOfThis:

The way you've described your wife sef. Is your wife a piece of meat?

Oh goodness! Another feminist.

4 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Marsnizz: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2017
bukatyne:

She is not a piece of meat; she is a body of meat to be explored.
Ah!Ahh! 6 month is too early for you to resume duty na baba .you want to harm the baby? anyway, if you cannot endure for complete one year three month then try feeding bottle after soft meal for the lil nigga.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ceaser: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.

This position will require the baby lying on It's side to suckle. While it may provide some respite and release for an already bloated and filled sexual urge, it will limit the guy's exploration as he will have to leave the front yard for the exclusivity of the baby while he takes the back burner.

That being said, I will express concern and serious reservations about that solution. Here's why:

The baby will have to lie on It's side like I said earlier. Medically, nursing mothers are always discouraged from feeding their babies in such position, i.e. lying side by side without propping the baby's head up. It can cause the escape of contents into the inner ear from the mouth (there's connection between both cavities). This can give the baby otorrhoea, something which would definitely scare you enough to take him to visit doctor.

But have you tried being adventurous, cos if you are, you wouldn't think of limiting your stuff to the bed alone. How 'bout in a car, in the courtyard or in the kitchen and bathroom as others have suggested?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2017
permsec:
heal from wetin? Tipper jam her?
lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ceaser: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.

I have a solution to that. Perhaps ladies should stop getting married and having babies altogether. Even the single ones out there should stay off prick-in to avoid babies-out which slackens the vag1na. That way they can all keep it all tight into their mid-forties.

I think that's a great idea.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

thanks alot for this. but the midnight thing ehn... work stress no go allow person last reach midnight sef.
it's simple now, get a house help, when it's ttime for action, let the maid take care of him, if he cry, ignore, highest it's just 1 hr . Because, any sons that does that are the once that have a great love for his father. That's the concept but you won't understand
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ceaser: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Rubbish! Nigerian girls sef!

You see why nigerian men cheat! Why should your wife just leave you because your baby is crying? Next time fvck that pvssy first! Cry nor dey kill! When you are done if he is still crying then she can attend to him! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. She'll be dead tired by the time the big guy is done with her na. Haba! You wan kill the horse ne? grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Genius100: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2017
You better send him to his room. At 6 months, he needs to start sleeping in his own room otherwise say good bye to your sex life.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ceaser: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Bism:
sha your wife will proud of you for sharing this immature post. the consummation of marriage is a sacred matter not something to be discussed in a public forum. Man know thy self

Abegi! There is no biggie in this subject. Who no dey go jiggy with their spouses? It's legal na.

If its the shameful stuffs now like wife or husband battery or fights, your viewpoint may hold sway.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ariklawani(f): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

No matter the attention ur child is taking,There will always b time for u and her...given him cough syrup will dull his brain.
lil guy is 6 months old
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Lanceslot(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Wow! In my 30s and it just dawned on me that marriage is not a child's play.

I think j really need to think this through as in settling down stuffs, rushing into it can ruin many things. Sorry I digressed but the topic is surely giving me food for thought.
No go marry you hear? Old man.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.
well said!, May the universe bless you for this comment
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by senatorizyking(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

lil guy is 6 months old

Hahahaha your lil king has joined the bad gang
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ariklawani(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2017
ceaser:

I have a solution to that. Perhaps ladies should stop getting married and having babies altogether. Even the single ones out there should stay off prick-in to avoid babies-out which slackens the vag1na. That way they can all keep it all tight into their mid-forties.

I think that's a great idea.
You got it all wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrsfavour(f): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2017
bewla:
Dont u think guy is in a rush 6month hope he like c-d
my dear ,that one concern him,any which way.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ayatdeen(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
kill him...... Mumu dey post nonsense cuz he has nairaland account
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by thunderbabs: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Brooke60:
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin

Haa, 6 month old sleeping pills shocked

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnaemmy(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Quickie is the only way out for now until the dude gets older (like from one year and above)

grin grin grin grin grin

be it in the kitchen, bathroom, store etc
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by SirVintageCock: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2017
ceaser:

This position will require the baby lying on It's side to suckle. While it may provide some respite and release for an already bloated and filled sexual urge, it will limit the guy's exploration as he will have to leave the front yard for the exclusivity of the baby while he takes the back burner.

That being said, I will express concern and serious reservations about that solution. Here's why:

The baby will have to lie on It's side like I said earlier. Medically, nursing mothers are always discouraged from feeding their babies in such position, i.e. lying side by side without propping the baby's head up. It can cause the escape of contents into the inner ear from the mouth (there's connection between both cavities). This can give the baby otorrhoea, something which would definitely scare you enough to take him to visit doctor.

But have you tried being adventurous, cos if you are, you wouldn't think of limiting your stuff to the bed alone. How 'bout in a car, in the courtyard or in the kitchen and bathroom as others have suggested?
Let me send this up for better view.

Thanks a bunch for the medical infusions cool
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Maniashow: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
Hope the sleeping pills won't have a bad effect on the guy
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by gordii(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Quite the most flexible, reasonable, and obvious solution, shocked people aren't talking about this... I ain't married, but i think when a man gets to that stage in life, you have to devise ways to satisfy both your little boys
armyofone:

I never eat belly full na action you dey think about ? Wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhh

Op, Try to over feed the baby and he will sleep through the night. Get a baby sitter for the weekend and go take care of yourselves.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by psalmistkakah(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Me too in the same situation. My boy wil just wake and smile then drag the mum... As for me i give up until he reaches 2 years, i wll transfer him to his aunty bedroom...
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Btruth: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Meaning your son no dey sleep at all?

Which kind wahala be this now God?

........anyway, do fasting and prayer for 7 days, preferably dry fasting, and God will show you a way out.

It is well with you and your wife as you guys cannot eat each other yet because of this young sleepless guy.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Btruth: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2017
thunderbabs:

Haa, 6 month old sleeping pills shocked
don't mind him. "Won fe pa omolo nii jare". Because of something way no reach 5 minutes they want to kill the pikin.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
pls oh. I read for one place say giving pikin sleeping pills no balm o. abeg o.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

No solution for ya own!
God dey
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2017
harbjar:

hahahahahah....

Dey laugh na!!!
I wish you triplets grin grin grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by dreezybines: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
If you try it out of frustration you may overdose him and then your erEction will flatten till he gets better.

Place him on his §winger so that when you are banging the mother one leg will be rocking the §winGer while the other will hold you steady. This is just for doggy. The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.

Lmao... Baddest
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2017
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .ops need to see your own case and thank God say him own na one self. Unlike, you. One of the twin must always be on guard to make sure nothing happens. Lol
Especially the boy.
Always on guard to look at what is happening
The girl no too send.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Beey:
LOL
Not funny sometimes grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.