Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65079 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by myners007: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guy u suck. u cant discuss ur marital issue with public unless u want to tell us that u aint mature for marriage yet

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by obataokenwa(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
DayDreamPictures:
nawa o all these advice just weak me undecided
Nigerians and all these kind matter to give advice na 5&6
see as den body dey sweet as den dey effortlessly dish out advices undecided
We dey our own bro. Naija too sweet ooo just that we got bad govt

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LordCenturion(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
See them, Nah women full front page cheesy cheesy , nah them fit advice u in this kind of thread, dem go dey pretend as if dey don't know the meaning of konji, but wen it comes to current affairs, nah dolly them dey grin

8 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by DonaTee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
bukatyne:

She is not a piece of meat; she is a body of meat to be explored.

lol hahahahahahaha!

@op ur son na correct guy. He's saving his mum from being devoured.
be patient a lil more. By the time he starts eating heavy food he ll learn to sleep deeper. Target wen he sleeps longest n go for it.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by condomuser: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rub Vaseline on your blokus while your wife is playing with the baby as he is laid on his bed.

Tell you wife to position doggy style, clear the coast and insert your flash drive into her kpomo before you even insert fully my guy you don discharge. Repeat these steps three times a day. Thank me later.

BUT Op;
Shey u dey wear condom?
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ojuikwu: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
ojuikwu:
Ur. Stupid. Wife. Na Halot.olosho
KaNu. Say sO oScAmBo

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Have you considered having a side chic ? It helps us all in moments like this grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander this is where you apply I go die's theory, it is called YOU COME YOUR OWN, I COME MY OWN first the young man is 6months so he cannot remember anything wink when he is doing his thing, you ma fire on grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by jomoh: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

thanks yo

Don't even try the cough syrup thing. You may regret it in the future. It dulls baby's brain.

Those things are poisons to the system they are not meant to attack the cause of the cough cos they don't actually cure the cough, they are to deceive the brain by forcing the brain into sleep mode by slowing it's functions down making the brain to cut off attention to the irritation causing the cough. So the brain sleeps naturally till the body system repairs the irritated place but if you take it without coughs, the brain will become confused and keep cutting off attention to pain and other things.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by NothingDoMe: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are other places you can explore na...

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

Badt guy wink
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ops the thing dey pain, he will be sucking and touching his ear lobe and be peeping with one eye in case you come again cheesy

Funny enough when he will be sleeping, Ops will not be gingered 4 action...

Ever since i notice he's always distracted and calm whenever any of those animated video is been played,the tv in his room is always on except when he's sleeping. Try that trick as kids likes colours...

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by micskales(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na Bleep Bleep matter full Nairaland front page this night oh

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by suremanpatriot: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Give him milk to sleep off.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Bahddo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol. You just need your wife to understand that at times it's okay to let the baby cry. But she likely wouldn't understand, don't bother. Nursing mothers usually transfer all their love and attention to their baby. It's part of the perks of being a father.

Just wait a bit. When he starts crawling, get him lots of toys and maybe even a tv in his room.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Allow d Lady heal abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ashjay001(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
nnamdibig:
This is seriously serious. Am in same condition bro.....mine sef na twins.

gringringrin

No solution for ya own!

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by jayriginal: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

naaah its not like that yo, i was just trying to emphasize the point that i have a very beautiful wife and all that n i am not getting any action

Whatever you do, don't give that baby any drugs.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Me when dey like till day break type of shokori kai that period go hard oh,the adjustment no go here.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
I thought i was the only one who is going through this......My son is 1 and 8 months....Always witch hunting me.....If i hug, or kiss my wife in the kitchen, after food or before going to work this boy will start crying....Nna as a christian i started praying for him.....Anytime we start acting movies, he will either wake up, start crying or his usual disturbance....Usually, as the director, i only say action immediately he goes to school....Then we can release seasonal movies that will last long....What helped me was Mickey mouse majorly and then multivitamin syrup...it induces sleep.

11 Likes 1 Share

Awww...how sweet, i wonder how my first kid will behave

1 Like

obataokenwa:
We dey our own bro. Naija too sweet ooo just that we got bad govt
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by PDPGuy: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
The best advise I can give you is that you and your wife should try having sex in the afternoon/late evening when your son goes to sleep.
Surely, there should be some days when he sleeps 1-2 hours during the afternoon.

Alternatively, if your wife is cooking, whip out your dick and Bleep her doggy style (but ensure that the food doesn't get burnt o grin). Some women love to moan during a hot session of intercourse; so if your wife is a moaner, just tell her not to scream too loud during sex in order not to wake up your little guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by macphilip: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Give him Disney Junior or JimJam cartoon just before starting your gig
Thank me later!
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wow! In my 30s and it just dawned on me that marriage is not a child's play.

I think j really need to think this through as in settling down stuffs, rushing into it can ruin many things. Sorry I digressed but the topic is surely giving me food for thought.

12 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrgreen4real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
mrsfavour:
try to do it midnightly ,he must have slept.let mum b/feed him fully so that he can give u guys at least an hour so u can catch some fun,that's how I roll.but bear in mind that when u start having kids, there is bound to be distractions unlike when ur single. keep managing till he can sleep all tru the night without disturbance.

Matured mind
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by poshestmina(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Ops the thing dey pain, he will be sucking and touching his ear lobe and be peeping with one eye in case you come again cheesy

Funny enough when he will be sleeping, Ops will not be gingered 4 action...

Ever since i notice he's always distracted and calm whenever any of those animated video is been played,the tv in his room is always on except when he's sleeping. Try that trick as kids likes colours...

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by LesbianBoy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
divineshare:
You are dealing with one right? mine is two.

the first is 3 and second is still less 3 months! I am much concern about the elder bcus the secret must not be revealed.

I can remember the last time went full time, it's either cut and join or cut and sleep.

Mr man and you just kept quiet! What kind of men do we have these days bikonu? angry
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by adonbilivit: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Wow! In my 30s and it just dawned on me that marriage is not a child's play.

I think j really need to think this through as in settling down stuffs, rushing into it can ruin many things. Sorry I digressed but the topic is surely giving me food for thought.
chai...it is giving u food for thought but all I am getting from it is a hard on

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by tooth4tooth: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
dasparrow:

So what will you have us do now? If she had not given birth you Nigerians will be quick to label her barren. Now she has given birth, you complain you are not getting enough sex. This is why I don't envy married women. Their varginas never rest, constant traffic, prick in, human baby out until the vargina slacks by the time she gets into her mid-forties and then you Nigerian men will begin to chase after twenty-something year old ladies with tight varginas after slacking your wife's vargina.
The dude only asked for mature advice? Your writeup seem to be more of complain.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Realdeals(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funny thread, that's one of the challenge of parenthood. By the time you have 2 or 3 kids, it will even be greater.

What it requires is perseverance and planning, you should also consider the fact that your wife could be tired stones from all those chores, you have to be very smart in handling issues at these period. The kind of attention you want from your wife is no longer there, most men consider side chic at this period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.