Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65074 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Gebbson007(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
harbjar:
nigga u need a second wife.... go nd marry another

2nd wife fr wah nw¿
Lyk ur pops got another wife cux f u
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Gofwane(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
grin abeg make you no go turn the young n!gga to become like lil Wayne oh. #codeine addict.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Bism(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2017
sha your wife will proud of you for sharing this immature post. the consummation of marriage is a sacred matter not something to be discussed in a public forum. Man know thy self
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by kumulus(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2017
bukatyne:

She is not a piece of meat; she is a body of meat to be explored.

Holly Shīt!!!
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by kumulus(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Bism:
sha your wife will proud of you for sharing this immature post. the consummation of marriage is a sacred matter not something to be discussed in a public forum. Man know thy self

Wetin happuuuun!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Sagay212: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Cry no dey kill pikin. Let him cry. When you are done phucking, you attend to him.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by galadima77(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2017
GistFullGround:
After you give him Cough Syrup and he gets addicted and becomes a Drug User in future, dont blame anybody!

Guy!! U dey see future and deserve one big Kolanut for this wise take.

7 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Beckyodafe(f): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:

i am considering your second option grin grin grin
Dat baby is too little to take sleeping pill. You won't find it funny cos some children have slept like that and never woke up.

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by permsec: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
Allow d Lady heal abeg
heal from wetin? Tipper jam her?

7 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by samofson: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2017
U guys are taking this cough syrup thing too literally .

The guy was joking haba .

Guy u and madam have to come up with innovative ways . Once children enter the picture, the normal waka seizes to exist. This is something no one ever mentions until u start having kids.

Just start thinking outside the box , make sure u utilize any free time u guys have cause it's not going to get any easier until he is of a certain age.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by cletz991(m): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2017
For the latest gospel songs visit http://officialmusicfan..com.ng

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2017
abescom:
Hahaha. I can imagine. This shiit happens to me always. Yesterday own was so annoying. I was bored and in the room with my daughter ( who was sleeping) wify pinged me " I want to eat you" omo see me see happiness oo, just when I wan go parlour go do the do, the little girl woke up.

Her mother begin accuse me saying I woke her whereas this girl does it constant. It is painful but I guess that's our sacrifice as parents. Your parents must have endured same for you.

Long time abescom
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by BABANGBALI: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Your wife no dey bath? You no fit block am for bathroom and plug it from the back and do the thing sharp sharp. Secondly alomo no dey your area, buy a carton of Solomon and give the babe one bottle any time you wan possess your possession. Dis small small children no dey like to sleep and leave their mama alone for man o.

If problem persists after one month disown him or drop him for motherless babies home
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by BABANGBALI: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2017
abescom:
Hahaha. I can imagine. This shiit happens to me always. Yesterday own was so annoying. I was bored and in the room with my daughter ( who was sleeping) wify pinged me " I want to eat you" omo see me see happiness oo, just when I wan go parlour go do the do, the little girl woke up.

Her mother begin accuse me saying I woke her whereas this girl does it constant. It is painful but I guess that's our sacrifice as parents. Your parents must have endured same for you.
see as you kill action for your wife body

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by pbs4real(m): 1:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Guy tape yer deek sideways until lil man is a year old cheesy
for what nah? Body no be firewood ooh.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by sanpipita(m): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Your son maybe has the Oedipus syndrome
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by giftedart: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2017
My latest comedy cartoon animation is now available on youtube, feel free to watch and correct me because we are still learning thank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irKcqqpAXvo&itct=CA8QpDAYASITCLeR0cWNvNQCFdCAVQodwAAC6VIbbmFpamEgZWxlY3Rpb24gYnkgZ2lmdGVkYXJ0&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by bellotaofeek: 2:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Brooke60:
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin

One of the best options . Just that administration could be hazardous if its too often grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by bellotaofeek: 2:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Quickie will solve the problem, cos you can't be awake the whole night for the young hero to sleep . In as much you have privacy at home , you can have it anywhere in the house as many times as possible . But if the nigga is damn stubborn , that means once in a while you give him sleeping pills grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Childishbanjino(m): 3:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations.. .
You've given birth to a Boss_Baby.™

I

4 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by pepperniks: 3:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Take him to Grandma

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by hisMrs(f): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are other places you can explore na...

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

I think we should consider the size and type of accommodation they have. If na room and parlour sef contain e go hard small but u can still leave d baby crying in d parlour and lock d room door. If na single room na that one go hard..
About the kitchen hope say no b all this Lagos island kitchen wey b like box sha, cos I doubt of any action can happen there.

My advice for u, if the baby has started taking formula, take him to his grandma for the nyt or the weekend. Otherwise just give d guy sleeping .medicine abeg .....lol
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by hisMrs(f): 4:05am On Jun 14, 2017
nnamdibig:
This is seriously serious. Am in same condition bro.....mine sef na twins.

Uncle sorry o
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by hisMrs(f): 4:09am On Jun 14, 2017
nana228:
Some experts are of the opinion that babies do that to keep you from getting pregnant early again. After my first child, my husband and I hit the sacks again when our son was 7 months and 10 days old.

You guys have to improvise, do it at unusual times and unusual places. I believe your son sleeps during the day, so if you work late during weekdays, find time at night, early in the morning or during the weekend and make quickies a thing for now.
Make quickie a thing for now ke? No nah, na so bad thing dey quick master person. Quickie cannot b all d time o. What of when four rounds is required.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by hisMrs(f): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Exponental:
Are you regretting you have a son cos of sex? Think man.... Every couple experience this. You just have to wait for him to sleep. Better still, drop him at a creche and come back home.

I don't think he's regretting, he's just pained that he hasn't been laid for a while, considering d wife is a hottie. Body no b firewood

1 Like

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 4:26am On Jun 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
newlander this is where you apply I go die's theory, it is called YOU COME YOUR OWN, I COME MY OWN first the young man is 6months so he cannot remember anything wink when he is doing his thing, you ma fire on grin
Lmao!
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nana228(f): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by bewla(m): 4:47am On Jun 14, 2017
mrsfavour:
try to do it midnightly ,he must have slept.let mum b/feed him fully so that he can give u guys at least an hour so u can catch some fun,that's how I roll.but bear in mind that when u start having kids, there is bound to be distractions unlike when ur single. keep managing till he can sleep all tru the night without disturbance.
Dont u think guy is in a rush 6month hope he like c-d
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:20am On Jun 14, 2017
It's obvious u want to father another child but the lil boy doesn't want that.
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by MrIcredible: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

lil guy is 6 months old
You want to give a baby cough syrup because of toto?

Your balls needs a good kick

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.