Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (44249 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by omgismholly(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
#teamonlychild kiss

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:
We can’t control who we fall in love with. Sometimes we end up loving people who do not support us, but life is about compromise. see the things you need to know before marrying a girl who is an only child. Because you could end up with a girl like that and it would be better for you to know your behavior and attitude in advance.

Marriage is a life-changing decision. So consider all points before committing to one child. You may feel that you can handle the load. But let me tell you, my friend, only children are not easy.

Girls who are the only child are grown in a healthy and friendly environment so they need care and affection.

If you are in love with a girl who is a single child of her parent or about to marry an only girl child then you surely have to consider these things before marrying because it will give you a head and grow your relationship.

Firstly, she will be very possessive
They hardly talk nor share their feelings
She hardly opens up to people
She has a big heart.
She is very independent.
She takes responsibilities for her mistakes.
She will be very rigid and obstinate.
She knows how to spoil others.
It is usually very hard to gain their trust.
In addition, she likes to be the center of meetings.
You do not want to see her anger.
She can be bossy.
Above all, She loves with all her heart more than anything.
We hope these things helps you to know how well to cope before you marry a girl who is a single child.

Each relationship has some problems, but it is your responsibility to make it perfect. The only child can be a pain sometimes because of all the love they receive in childhood, but they are the true guardians. Just learn to keep the diamonds.

On top of that, I would say that love is a beautiful feeling, not everyone is blessed with that. So it is better not to let go easily. Fight for it, win and keep it as a professional.
Literally a description of me

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
75% of what's written up there is true I must confess but I'm a guy though even at MSc level they still monitor my day to day affairs but ain't spoilt or lazy but .......

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
sahm4u2nv:
75% of what's written up there is true I must confess but I'm a guy though even at MSc level they still monitor my day to day affairs but ain't spoilt or lazy but .......

Heheh, okay na
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by kakabre(f): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lemme add to the list cheesy

Most of them usually masturbate since their parents always place them on curfew at home

They are usually spoilt brats
that they talk to people anyhow because they know they always have their parents' back

Most of them are lazy when it comes to doing chores

Before marriage, they will start telling you how many maids they want, (even though theirs hands are not amputated ooo)

When you go to seek her hand in marriage, the interview her parents will conduct for you will be harder than that of World bank job interview

Their mothers are sometimes intrusive in their marriage

They cry over any little thing (even during love making) cheesy

Ahn ahn bros... I'm an only daughter and I can confidently say that I'm not lazy, overpampered and I definitely don't mastvrbate, though I don't deny the fact that I can be quite bossy and possessive

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
kakabre:

Ahn ahn bros... I'm an only daughter and I can confidently say that I'm not lazy, overpampered and I definitely don't mastvrbate, though I don't deny the fact that I can be quite bossy and possessive
So how long are you going to be bossy and possessive? cheesy
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Jacks14: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

Most of them usually masturbate since their parents always place them on curfew at home

that they talk to people anyhow because they know they always have their parents' back

Before marriage, they will start telling you how many maids they want, (even though theirs hands are not amputated ooo)

When you go to seek her hand in marriage, the interview her parents will conduct for you will be harder than that of World bank job interview

hw do u knw

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:

Heheh, okay na

I'm telling you Bro, sometimes I b like I'm a man for crying out loud not funny tho
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by stanee: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is Soooo me!! grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacks14:
hw do u knw
Shey I dey wrong ni? cheesy
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nickymezor(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quite true OP.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by kakabre(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
So how long are you going to be bossy and possessive? cheesy
I'm not always bossy tho..and as for the possessiveness I Don't think I'm ever gon really stop being possessive.. I just try hard to tone it down tho it comes out on its own..
Is being possessive a bad thing tho undecided
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Dailyschoolnews: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

Below is what to expect if she happens to be the only child of her parents

You seems to be pointing out the bad side. Talking out of Experience?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
kakabre:

I'm not always bossy tho..and as for the possessiveness I Don't think I'm ever gon really stop being possessive.. I just try hard to tone it down tho it comes out on its own..
Is being possessive a bad thing tho undecided
Well, it depends on the areas of your life where you apply your "possessiveness"

Sometimes, when you're not being careful, it breeds greediness
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

You seems to be pointing out the bad side. Talking out of Experience?
Something like that cheesy
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

YOU THINK SO? A 30CM RULER IS A DWARF BESIDE THAT!!!
cheesy grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

Lies!!!! U disrespected me on this forum!!!
No! No House-help for U! Use ur hands to pound me yam!!
Ur hardworking u say? Lemme see ur acct.balance!!!! grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

Wuz joking about u disrespecting me joor!
U can't pound yam? Its my best food!!! Any alternatives??
*I am about to send u a PM* reply ASAP!!!!

Okay
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by davidif: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:
We can’t control who we fall in love with. Sometimes we end up loving people who do not support us, but life is about compromise. see the things you need to know before marrying a girl who is an only child. Because you could end up with a girl like that and it would be better for you to know your behavior and attitude in advance.

Marriage is a life-changing decision. So consider all points before committing to one child. You may feel that you can handle the load. But let me tell you, my friend, only children are not easy.

Girls who are the only child are grown in a healthy and friendly environment so they need care and affection.

If you are in love with a girl who is a single child of her parent or about to marry an only girl child then you surely have to consider these things before marrying because it will give you a head and grow your relationship.

Firstly, she will be very possessive
They hardly talk nor share their feelings
She hardly opens up to people
She has a big heart.
She is very independent.
She takes responsibilities for her mistakes.
She will be very rigid and obstinate.
She knows how to spoil others.
It is usually very hard to gain their trust.
In addition, she likes to be the center of meetings.
You do not want to see her anger.
She can be bossy.
Above all, She loves with all her heart more than anything.
We hope these things helps you to know how well to cope before you marry a girl who is a single child.

Each relationship has some problems, but it is your responsibility to make it perfect. The only child can be a pain sometimes because of all the love they receive in childhood, but they are the true guardians. Just learn to keep the diamonds.

On top of that, I would say that love is a beautiful feeling, not everyone is blessed with that. So it is better not to let go easily. Fight for it, win and keep it as a professional.

In other words, run for the hills.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by davidif: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
grin I'm all of the above but for number 1,8&12 tongue
I'm an only child BTW cheesy
Growing up with no siblings to talk to/with made me a secretive person. I only share stuff with my mom. I don't have any other confidant other than my mom. My husband get work sha kiss

Thanks for warning is before hand so we know how to avoid you guys.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by TosinDru: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

Below is what to expect if she happens to be the only child of her parents

@Last statement; speaking from experience
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by kakabre(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, it depends on the areas of your life where you apply your "possessiveness"

Sometimes, when you're not being careful, it breeds greediness
Woww.. I've not thought of it that way..possessiveness being a precursor for greed.. I'll have to start being careful about that from now..thanks a lot for the enlightment

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
U just giving somebody work to do upandan lasan lasan angry knowing fully well that the op didn't number the points. Shior angry I. Started counting the points to understand where 1, 8 n 12 lies angry pls stop this kind of play ooo undecided
ADENIKETINA2015:
grin I'm all of the above but for number 1,8&12 tongue
I'm an only child BTW cheesy
Growing up with no siblings to talk to/with made me a secretive person. I only share stuff with my mom. I don't have any other confidant other than my mom. My husband get work sha kiss

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
[so na this kind thing u like, bahh undecided ?

That's ur love language bahh undecided . Doing pedicure for u angryquote author=burkingx post=57510237] sad[/quote]
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:

lol, waiting bro!
Can you check your email box? Just shoot you a request wink
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
kakabre:

Woww.. I've not thought of it that way..possessiveness being a precursor for greed.. I'll have to start being careful about that from now..thanks a lot for the enlightment
You're welcome
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ochoa(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
So True...!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Fresia01(f): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Yea, it shows
how pls??
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
kakabre:

Since ur bossy n possessive.....u have already completed the list....in my opinion
Bossy n possessive ladies are a NO NO for ME!!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by NickD(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
0b100100111:

Only male child usually die before the age of 35years. Averagely though but over 85%! Few make it past 35years
I'm here come and kill me... stay and be spilling thrash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / What Can I Do About This / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.