Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (44235 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fresia01:

how pls??
*sighs* ur dp showed HOW!!!!!
If u still don't get....PM dat guy!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Fresia01(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* ur dp showed HOW!!!!!
If u still don't get....PM dat guy!!!
u are confusing me more
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by PossieSlayer: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Only consideration is she should be bleeped hard... She will comply.

etainment360:
We can’t control who we fall in love with. Sometimes we end up loving people who do not support us, but life is about compromise. see the things you need to know before marrying a girl who is an only child. Because you could end up with a girl like that and it would be better for you to know your behavior and attitude in advance.

Marriage is a life-changing decision. So consider all points before committing to one child. You may feel that you can handle the load. But let me tell you, my friend, only children are not easy.

Girls who are the only child are grown in a healthy and friendly environment so they need care and affection.

If you are in love with a girl who is a single child of her parent or about to marry an only girl child then you surely have to consider these things before marrying because it will give you a head and grow your relationship.

Firstly, she will be very possessive
They hardly talk nor share their feelings
She hardly opens up to people
She has a big heart.
She is very independent.
She takes responsibilities for her mistakes.
She will be very rigid and obstinate.
She knows how to spoil others.
It is usually very hard to gain their trust.
In addition, she likes to be the center of meetings.
You do not want to see her anger.
She can be bossy.
Above all, She loves with all her heart more than anything.
We hope these things helps you to know how well to cope before you marry a girl who is a single child.

Each relationship has some problems, but it is your responsibility to make it perfect. The only child can be a pain sometimes because of all the love they receive in childhood, but they are the true guardians. Just learn to keep the diamonds.

On top of that, I would say that love is a beautiful feeling, not everyone is blessed with that. So it is better not to let go easily. Fight for it, win and keep it as a professional.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Allylic(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

U should have seen my speed rush to check ur dp only to find no pix but some tweet!!!! embarassed
BTW....for u to say ur not possessive means ur ABSOLUTELY possessive!!!! grin
...hmm
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fresia01:
u are confusing me more
Relax sweetheart! Lemme break it down for ya!!!

I look at ur dp n ur features confirm about 85% of what OP said in his list without even hearing u talk!!!
Big bold eyes...snub nose... compressed lips combine to gimme a picture depicting someone who has suppressed power...a no shit taking, likely bossy n passion stoked geh!!!!
U looked sideways in ur dp...but I could still see d glint in ur eyes, likely brown with inner flecks of gold/blue/grey...I call em eyes with trapped fire!!! To be loved by U would be heaven....to be possessed by U would be hell coz u won't let go!! A hint of pride is also there though! Looking fully at d camera would make me ascertain how much of these things u possess!!!

I am Luminouz! I am also ALIEN!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Fresia01(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

I look at ur dp n ur features confirm about 85% of what OP said in his list without even hearing u talk!!!
Big bold eyes...snub nose... compressed lips combine to gimme a picture depicting someone who has suppressed power...a no shit taking, likely bossy n passion stoked geh!!!!
U looked sideways in ur dp...but I could still see d glint in ur eyes, likely brown with inner flecks of gold/blue/grey...I call em eyes with trapped fire!!! To be loved by U would be heaven....to be possessed by U would be hell coz u won't let go!! A hint of pride is also there though! Looking fully at d camera would make me ascertain how much of these things u possess!!!

Omo see analysis!!! U wanna see my full face
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Ritajovy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
All are not true!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
romeorails:
U just giving somebody work to do upandan lasan lasan angry knowing fully well that the op didn't number the points. Shior angry I. Started counting the points to understand where 1, 8 n 12 lies angry pls stop this kind of play ooo undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nor vex abeg
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
davidif:

Thanks for warning is before hand so we know how to avoid you guys.

Haba bros! There's nothing wrong with the things I said. We just love to be pampered. That shouldn't be a problem for future boo cheesy
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fresia01:

Omo see analysis!!! U wanna see my full face
Yeah!!! It would surprise u what I can tell u from studying r full face!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by manitobor(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
ednut1:
thrash
I think you meant 'trash'. There's a difference between the two.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by manitobor(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tuham:

I so much like this post!
Am an only guy child and about to fall in love with an only girl child grin

OP you need to msg me up, I've got a discount to give you on something wink

Oga, don't fall in love with her o. If you finally fall in love with her and marry her, your kids will have no aunties and uncles.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by davidif: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Haba bros! There's nothing wrong with the things I said. We just love to be pampered. That shouldn't be a problem for future boo cheesy

Pampered ke?? What am I, your father? You girls need to start learning how to distinguish between your father and your husband cos the earlier you understand this, the better. There is not too many guys out there who want to marry a diva.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by kakabre(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017
luminouz:

Since ur bossy n possessive.....u have already completed the list....in my opinion
Bossy n possessive ladies are a NO NO for ME!!!!
That's your choice...one man's meat is poison to another

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
NickD:

I'm here come and kill me... stay and be spilling thrash.

lol, I tire for the guy sef, see as him deh swear for una.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
luminouz:

Geez! See how you study person dp
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Ehn! Don't say that again!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
etainment360:

Ehn! Don't say that again!
embarassed
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
manitobor:

Oga, don't fall in love with her o. If you finally fall in love with her and marry her, your kids will have no aunties and uncles.

Kikikiki grin

No be say we no get sibling nao. Just that Ayam the only boy and she's the only girl

She neva said "yes" though
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by LoveJesus87(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
kakabre:

Hello dear, How you doing this morning? smiley
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
etainment360:

Geez! See how you study person dp
Lmaooooo! Its what I do bro! Intuition,instinct n insight!! The three I's of life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by kakabre(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dear, How you doing this morning? smiley
I'm fine and you
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by LoveJesus87(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
kakabre:

I'm fine and you
Am good. Am Michael. Am captivated by your beauty and would like to know you smiley
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Its what I do bro! Intuition,instinct n insight!! The three I's of life!!!!

Bros, you no normal be that
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
etainment360:

Bros, you no normal be that
Yeah! Am ALIEN bro!!! grin tongue
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Am good. Am Michael. Am captivated by your beauty and would like to know you smiley
*sighs* hope u won't come back crying sha after using ur skul fees at Tantalizers!!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* hope u won't come back crying sha after using ur skul fees at Tantalizers!!!!

kikiki! True
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2017
kakabre:

one man's meat is another man's meat.
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
kakabre:

Woww.. I've not thought of it that way..possessiveness being a precursor for greed.. I'll have to start being careful about that from now..thanks a lot for the enlightment

There is a proverb that says; 

“For want of a nail, the shoe was lost. 

For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. 

For want of a horse, the rider was lost. 

For want of a rider, the battle was lost. 

For want of a battle, the kingdom was lost, 

And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.”

A little neglect may breed a great mishap.

The root cause thinking here, reveals that we are only as strong as our weakest link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.