Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46780 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Teespice:

as in eh.

he implied so many things that wasn't written in the original op.

tosyne2much, I am mentioning your handle because that gibberish you wrote is something not worth quoting. do me a favour, read your article and see if you have said anything reasonable. you come to threads of this nature to say rubbish.

op, take the advice you can and discard the rest.
I believe we are all entitled to our opinions and it's not a must my opinion goes well with you.

You want me to post something that will impress you? Oooooh common I'm not a "people pleaser"
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Sterope:
You no say insult na part of abuse.

When parents insult you at this age, you get really mad at them not to mention a partner. It is far much worse.

I am sure you would love it when she actually starts to feel stupid because that is what she is always called. There is reason why you are not allowed to insult others on this forum, other forums, at works and get-together

Why don't you leave your advice for your daughter or yourself?

I laugh at the way some people dish out advise here on nairaland and worse still those who have no experience of marital life.

I have given her a link to one of my threads so I guess she will learn from there.

If you think there is a perfect marriage then you are worst than the biggest fool on earth.

We all have our crazy sides..

Only a mad man wakes up and starts abusing his woman without a cause but the OP has refused to tell us that thing that earns her the abuse ...not that I support verbal abuse but for Petes sake this is not the worst a lady can get from a man.

Some guys are full package but they are yahoo boys which does not make them better than an abusive guy who is legit and we have a romantic guy who smokes weed and does that make him.a better husband than the op fiance?

My point is simple,we all have our tolerance level and for me I could tolerate a nagging lady but I can't tolerate a bad cook while another guy can tolerate a lady in the opposite order.

So if the op can tolerate the abuses let her go ahead with the marriage as long as she is OK with other great sides of the guy...

Until we learn to magnify the good sides of our partners and tolerate the bad sides then we should stay away from getting married.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Abduletudaye(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

OP, you have even set a date for wedding...hehe..but really what were you looking at before the dates were fixed? Am sure he has been doing it.

And i know of someone, who's woman insults him by calling him irresponsible etc because.....he hasnt talked about doing intruduction..

OP, i hate to break it to you, tell him to cut the crap or you not marrying..
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
managermahmud:

Honestly I thought you are intelligent, but this disappointing view of yours seem to prove me wrong. You don't share your opinion in this manner on such a subject matter
I shared my opinion and I know it's impossible for everybody to agree with me
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Thedruggist: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Expect more of that when you finally marry him
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by FixAm(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

please be advise it will get worst wen u marry him cos then he will see u as a slave no where to go its better u avoid the in seen abuse ahead
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
I'm disappointed in u for picking on one side story to pass ur judgement....u should have asked OP what led to such moment of insult... I worked in a place and I have both married and singles women working together with me...do u know most of d married female behave better....d singles way of u viewing life is far from reality...when I discuss with d married one I always remind them dat dey got their maturity of reasoning as a result of their married status...So Tosyne2much there is. more in what OP is not telling us
I'm glad you said except the OP is only telling us the edited version of the story
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by newoffer: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
That's abusive relationship. It will turn into violent soon. You don see signs .
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
managermahmud:

Honestly I thought you are intelligent, but this disappointing view of yours seem to prove me wrong. You don't share your opinion in this manner on such a subject matter
You thought he is intelligent? LOL!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Teespice(f): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I believe we are all entitled to our opinions and it's not a must my opinion goes well with you.

You want me to post something that will impress you? Oooooh common I'm not a "people pleaser"

absolutely not.

don't write things to please me because I will be irritated reading it.

all I am saying is be objective and state your opinions without being unnecessarily bias.

read your post and see if it makes sense.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Azam101: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry
am very sure u r not married with your comments
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ImaIma1(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Tominiola:

Na wa is she still with him?

Yes she is. And she is cut off from friends and family that he doesn't approve of
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by yaqq: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash his wrestling/boxing skills to administer 50kg worth of punches on your face in conjunction with "smack down" when he finally pays your bride price. These are the salient qualities of potential wife beaters yet you choose to stick to such a man probably because your source of livelihood depends on him. (it's very obvious). I mean do you think marriage is a "magician" that changes people completely from beasts to angels , especially a man that is already showing you his true colour even without legal ownership of you?

This is what to expect when you're too dependent on a man for financial security and your self esteem is thrown to the wind. I hope this will serve as a source of lesson to many Nairaland ladies who are always opening irrelevant threads to express their love for already made men and disgust for broke guys. They need to see how some of these men treat these "long throat" ladies like poo before/after marriage. The way you present yourself to a man determines how he will respect you.

Since you can see the signs of dangers with your korokoro eyes yet you're bent on getting married to this same person next month. That was how my female friend despise all advice and got married to a man with similar character with the OP's fiance, but now she has returned back to her parents home due to assault.

Sha don't later come and open an irrelevant thread asking us ways to cope with your temperamental husband because we won't even let it creep to the front page.

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance with your potential wife beater
na u be our advocator 4 ds nairaland ooo! broke guys association
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Teespice:

absolutely not.

don't write things to please me because I will be irritated reading it.

all I am saying is be objective and state your opinions without being unnecessarily bias.

read your post and see if it makes sense.
The truth hurts anyway, so I shouldn't be bothered

Okay I will reduce my level of bias next time cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2017
yaqq:
na u be our advocator 4 ds nairaland ooo! broke guys association
Hahaha.. Wetin you sef find come here baba cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ImaIma1(f): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2017
stuffs4me:

What level of dumbnes is this. A man should manage an evil, rude and nagging woman? Why do dumb girls believe that domestic violence is only applicable to females only. There are no seperate rules for women and men as far as domestic abuse is concerned.

Do you know that rudeness, nagging are all part of domestic violence

A man does not have any excuse to beat his wife so does a woman does not have any excuse to be rude or nag her husband. Just get that into your empty skull.

You can pass your message across without displaying your stup!dity, leaking mouth and level of verbal abuse ok? You can do that to your wife/gf since you are the person the OP is talking about.

If you like marry the bolded and beat her to death.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by yaqq: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. Wetin you sef find come here baba cheesy
I just the feel for the madam were open ds. thread ghan! una don finalise plan make she divorce even wen she never marry the potential wife beater
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2017
pocohantas:

You thought he is intelligent? LOL!
No matter how much I try to avoid you, you always make it obvious that I irk you cheesy

Why you come hate me like that nah? cheesy Can't you just reduce the hatred small ni? tongue
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by yaqq: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Only poor, wretched and frustrated men beat their wives! angry
some rich dude beats even more! is lanre poor? is Churchill poor?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2017
yaqq:
I just the feel for the madam were open ds. thread ghan! una don finalise plan make she divorce even wen she never marry the potential wife beater
Na the truth jawe.. I no come know why some people carry my comment for head
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sterope(f): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
So how come you are a divorcee? And why haven't you remarried?

Toks2008:

I laugh at the way some people dish out advise here on nairaland and worse still those who have no experience of marital life.

I have given her a link to one of my threads so I guess she will learn from there.

If you think there is a perfect marriage then you are worst than the biggest fool on earth.

We all have our crazy sides..

Only a mad man wakes up and starts abusing his woman without a cause but the OP has refused to tell us that thing that earns her the abuse ...not that I support verbal abuse but for Petes sake this is not the worst a lady can get from a man.

Some guys are full package but they are yahoo boys which does not make them better than an abusive guy who is legit and we have a romantic guy who smokes weed and does that make him.a better husband than the op fiance?

My point is simple,we all have our tolerance level and for me I could tolerate a nagging lady but I can't tolerate a bad cook while another guy can tolerate a lady in the opposite order.

So if the op can tolerate the abuses let her go ahead with the marriage as long as she is OK with other great sides of the guy...

Until we learn to magnify the good sides of our partners and tolerate the bad sides then we should stay away from getting married.

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Omadachi(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
You better terminate that relationship immediately if not you will regret for the rest of your life if you believe on the concept that once you are married you are forever married.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

ARE YOU FOR REAL. IF THAT WAS YOUR SISTER IS THAT THE CARE AND ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. SMH
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Unna1979:
please my dear sister, since he already show who he is take a decision now, let me tell u about my similar situation. My husband did not unleash his insulting attitude to me, he rushed d marriage as my parent did not like d suitors coming for me so they agree. Infact fast forward to d insult, not only me but my entire family, I stay until four children but still it continued to d children pls money isn't everything. Think about it
My female friend experienced the same thing you experienced ma and today, she's paying the price for it
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by sulakishop(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2017
I smell fuji house of commotion, run for your life!
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Sterope:
So how come you are a divorcee? And why haven't you remarried?

Soro niyen?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Humility017(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
amokeme:
Thank you...
you always welcome trust you've been good and you're enjoying the weekend? I sent you a pm...please thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Excllncy(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
My dear sister, you're lucky. Me it's my girlfriend that abuse/insults me. I have talked to her to no avail. Sometimes I try to insult her back, but I wasn't enjoying it, cos it's not in me. Now I decided to ignore her, and she's complaining up and down. Just quietly looking for alternative and I'll so run like Usain Bolt when I find one. Those partners that insults think it's fun or love, but me so much detest it. Try calling a close friend to talk to him though. But if he doesn't change, don't hesitate to hire Bolt as your coach.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Od31(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

Am so sure the person who wrote and all those who liked this are all teenagers. No matured adult will think like you. You dont know what marriage is all about.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by stuffs4me(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2017
ImaIma1:

You can pass your message across without displaying your stup!dity, leaking mouth and level of verbal abuse ok? You can do that to your wife/gf since you are the person the OP is talking about.

If you like marry the bolded and beat her to death.

This one is so dumb saliva is just driping from the side of her mouth.

Domestic violence is not for the female gender only and you just have to get that into your block head.

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sterope(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Rara sirundecided
Toks2008:

Soro niyen?
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by chynie: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2017
I888:

Na so una go dey advice people into death. Marriage no b buy force madam. Happiness triump all, I mean all and what-s the point of being in an unhappy union? Abeg
Tell me your parents don't fight, and how many times have you advised your mom to leave the marriage.
Mind you they are not married yet.
And I said she should have a rethink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.