Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46818 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 17, 2017
OP, you're not serious.

You know what to do.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2017
frank317:

As in Seriously,? !
A human being typed this and got 38likes Then I must be sick or something is wrong with the system

You're not sick.

Certain sect of Nairalanders are agbero that happened on cheap Chinese android phones and awoof data. They most likely have droopy arms and are mouth breathers.

Zero intellect and shouldn't really be allowed in company.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Toks2008(m): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

Every affair with its own peculiarity.

Some people will say you should leave him for another guy who may not abuse you but will cheat on you with reckless impunity.

I tell ladies that the only thing they must never condole is domestic violence and of course the one that comes from the man without them being the instigator.

This marriage thing has its good and bad sides and as long as slap never follow the abuse I will advise that you deal with it cos most guys out there have their own crazy side and you also do...nobody holy pass.

I recommend this thread for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3441125/search-decent-partner-marry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Toks2008(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:
It's going to get worse after marriage. Don't be surprised if he hits you. Verbal abuse usually escalates to physical abuse.

It may not but until then let her cope.

The way this marriage thing works is so unique and if you watch closely,there is always at least one crazy side of one's partner we just have to tolerate and hope he or she changes for the better.

My Bae is sweet but....
My wife is the best in the world but..
My husband is so caring but...

There is always a crazy but...but I just hope it won't degenerate to physical violence of which she can simply walk away.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Somebodee(m): 4:42am On Jun 17, 2017
@OP.. These're clear signs he can't manage/control his anger hence, the insults.. a person who can't control himself, how do u expect him to endure ur mistake..? you better hve a rethink if u want a happy home and a long lasting union..
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by dallyemmy: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Marrying him may not stop that...expect more of that after marriage...
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Paretomaster(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Madam, ppl don advice u finish.. ..ma girlfriend, once called me daft, said am asking a stupid question....believe me.. ..that changes everything, am still trying to get over that, cos u will ask urself if dis is happening now, what will happen when u married?

I can't even bring myself to insult my gfriend talk less of beating.

Madam Run.. ..he is only keeping his punches, and slaps cos u still with ur parents. ..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by GistFullGround: 4:53am On Jun 17, 2017
If you want to be with him forever, then you have to speak with him but if he refuses to change, then you have to bear the cross.
If you say you want to leave him because he verbally abuses you, what will you then do, if he physical abuse you?
If you leave him and go for another man, what is the guaranty that he will not do the same or will you leave the new man for another man because of verbal insults?
Learn to be matured and know what you want in your married life so as not to jump from one man to another.
Finally, I believe he just cannot insult you for no reason, kindly check yourself to know the reason and change your ways.
I wish you guys a blissful life together.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by adetes: 4:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Think twice a good man sud keep quiet if he see or hear anoyable things frm her lady, there r better way to deal with it.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kenelink11: 5:05am On Jun 17, 2017
try not to insult him back. if you reply him back rudely as he does to you, he might hit/beat you out of anger.when he insults you keep mute and talk to him with love and respect. Every one has a bad side/Attitude but your ability to manage the situation makes you a good home manager and a woman of peace. try not to jump into the marriage if you are having double mind. Pray for God's wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by totorimi: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Thats it, the tell tale signs, dont think it will go away, thats the way she is. Either you are ready to spend the rest of your life with heath ache or you or you quit the insultive union, life is too short to go through that my friend. A woman who doesn't respect you for who you are ain't worth it.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by kenelink11: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2017
try not to insult him back. if you reply him back rudely as he does to you, he might hit/beat you out of anger.when he insults you keep mute and talk to him with love and respect. Every one has a bad side/Attitude but your ability to manage the situation makes you a good home manager and a woman of peace. try not to jump into the marriage if you are having double mind. Pray for God's wisdom.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Rashman578(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2017
ricki:

I do too wen de chic act stupid but i warn before action/sanction. So it is her choice. Maybe u act dump/ stupid, stronghead......

U have managed to hide wat u did but only tok about his.....remeember 2 sides to all tory.

Stop ur drama queen behaviour and see changes.
wagbayi....nicest comment so far
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by aitanofi(m): 5:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Please OP, I want to contribute in a total different way, please what exactly is your attitude like to always warrant being labelled with such a derogatory and annoying names?.

If your attitude is the same(what usually triggers the argument) I am afraid that similar scenario if not worst may be your faith if you quit the one u are already in now.

Relationship is all about tolerating one another, no single one is perfect.

NOTE.... Pls check your attitude and discuss with him not when an argument is ensued but when both of you are in a relaxed mood. Just my take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ststyreal(f): 5:18am On Jun 17, 2017
ricki:

I do too wen de chic act stupid but i warn before action/sanction. So it is her choice. Maybe u act dump/ stupid, stronghead......

U have managed to hide wat u did but only tok about his.....remeember 2 sides to all tory.

No matter what, don't insult your spouse please, there are better ways to express your displeasure.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
let him come and say his own side of the story.. There are 2 sides to a coin.. Nobody just insults somebody.. Please grow up I know some myopic minded foes here will feed ur already porous mind with wat u wish to hear but not me... If u care about him ever.. If diz ain't a union of convenience, then u should retrace ur steps and see how u guys got it all wrong.. Am not a big fan of side talks and that's why I have only qualitative friends not quantitative.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:

smh.

why did you agree to marry him in the first place or is these a. re development?

either ways, call it off and save yourself.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Monday5(m): 5:26am On Jun 17, 2017
RED LIGHTS
habeny:
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by GrandGarcon: 5:28am On Jun 17, 2017
you better call off that marriage right now or you will regret it all your life. He has no respect for you. It is better you remain single than getting into an abusive relationship.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by GrandGarcon: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2017
GistFullGround:
If you want to be with him forever, then you have to speak with him but if he refuses to change, then you have to bear the cross.
If you say you want to leave him because he verbally abuses you, what will you then do, if he physical abuse you?
If you leave him and go for another man, what is the guaranty that he will not do the same or will you leave the new man for another man because of verbal insults?
Learn to be matured and know what you want in your married life so as not to jump from one man to another.
Finally, I believe he just cannot insult you for no reason, kindly check yourself to know the reason and change your ways.
I wish you guys a blissful life together.
I beg to differ, this advice is a bad one, I am a man my self, this man has no respect for his soon to ne wife, in most cases that is how his father abuses his mother and he picked that habit from home, look you only need the smell of the fart to know the taste of the fecal matter. This relationship is an abusive one, the weaker party should be careful.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by galadima77(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

Believe me, if the guy was one struggling broke fella, we know how the slightest provocation sends ladies away no matter how nice he is. But ladies would endure every sign of potential wife beater and disrespectful partner provided d cash is flowing, thereby compromising their happiness. U know what's best for you.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sunrule3(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.
Are you really serious? God!! Hmmm my dear this is an indications that the marriage will be a battle field.
Marriage is for better or worse! angry
I can't believe you type this! This is an indications that this marriage will be a battle field.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sterope(f): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2017
What a loser!

What does the chic call you when you act stupid? slowpoke? Idiot? Daft? Deaf and dumb?

If at this age, you still don't know that no one has monopoly over idiocy.You are not God. Only God can be perfect. You must be more stup** than your chic. Both of you are stu***. That is why you are in relationship together.You have no respect for yourself not to.ntion for one another.

Where would you say you learn this behaviour from, your father?

There is no reason to insult a partner like that. The man is he-goat and a verbal abuser.

ricki:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by holysina(m): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2017
He might be testing the limit of your patience. Try to find out if he is insultive to his sisters, because any man that beats or verbally insults his sisters will do same to his wife. Ur choice ur call
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by teejaymos(m): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
you better live the get if u guys get marry he won't love u again. Am telling from experience
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by africanusvu(m): 5:50am On Jun 17, 2017
habeny:
.DNT U THINK U AR REALY A DFOOL?SEEMS SHE PR0VIDES 4 U.DNT SAY'WE AR GETNG MARIED'but say 'SHE WANTS TO MARY ME NXT WK 0K
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sterope(f): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2017
You no say insult na part of abuse.

When parents insult you at this age, you get really mad at them not to mention a partner. It is far much worse.

I am sure you would love it when she actually starts to feel stupid because that is what she is always called. There is reason why you are not allowed to insult others on this forum, other forums, at works and get-together

Why don't you leave your advice for your daughter or yourself?

Toks2008:

Every affair with its own peculiarity.

Some people will say you should leave him for another guy who may not abuse you but will cheat on you with reckless impunity.

I tell ladies that the only thing they must never condolences is domestic violence and of course the one that comes from the man without them being the instigator.

This marriage thing has its good and bad sides and as long as slap never follow the abuse I will advise that you deal with it cos most guys out there have their own crazy side and you also do...nobody holy pass.

I recommend this thread for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3441125/search-decent-partner-marry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2017
You are in an abusive relationship. You dont need Nairaland to apply Usain Bolt speed outta the relationship undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Sterope(f): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Hi! Mr Perfect that does not do any thing wrongsmiley

thanknairaland1:
r u sure u r not d type I m having now? I think I have ur type with me. a girl i hope to marry and really in love with her use to pick an offence in every correction i give 2 her when ever she does sth wrong. I can't judge ur husband to be cos i haven't heard from him. search ur self madam.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by emekarl4u: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2017
yes follow your mind ,the start was bad talk of wen you get living together God knows what will happen , better take your leave.
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2017
You have to find a way to make it her fault don't you? Stupid
tosyne2much:
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash his wrestling/boxing skills to administer 50kg worth of punches on your face in conjunction with "smack down" when he finally pays your bride price. These are the salient qualities of potential wife beaters yet you choose to stick to such a man probably because your source of livelihood depends on him. (it's very obvious). I mean do you think marriage is a "magician" that changes people completely from beasts to angels , especially a man that is already showing you his true colour even without legal ownership of you?

This is what to expect when you're too dependent on a man for financial security and your self esteem is thrown to the wind. I hope this will serve as a source of lesson to many Nairaland ladies who are always opening irrelevant threads to express their love for already made men and disgust for broke guys. They need to see how some of these men treat these "long throat" ladies like poo before/after marriage. The way you present yourself to a man determines how he will respect you.

Since you can see the signs of dangers with your korokoro eyes yet you're bent on getting married to this same person next month. That was how my female friend despise all advice and got married to a man with similar character with the OP's fiance, but now she has returned back to her parents home due to assault.

Sha don't later come and open an irrelevant thread asking us ways to cope with your temperamental husband because we won't even let it creep to the front page.

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance with your potential wife beater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Life Without A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.