Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33968 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by obataokenwa(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
u shall receive same what dat girl is doing to her boy friend in Ibadan
Foolish talk
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
galadima77:
Naso u dey carry ppl matter for head?

Modified:
FTC on FP.....Nawa o. Sign of great things to come...this is dedicated to all the hustlers out there, be patient and never relent. God will pick ur call soon.
it will happen to u too
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Foolish talk
mark this day what I have said....
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Jflex07(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Guy tell the guy abeg
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Elmojiid:
u beta face ur own mata...mind ur own business.
same is coming to u...for this day u have embrace evil
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by jayme123: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Na wa for you oo, how many you go report? journalist if only you fit report everyone wey dey cheat e go good,forget that thing and face your life.
someone snitchedon me like this, na wetin keep me like this, and na revenge dey my mind , so be careful
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by youssylee: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Op I was in this exact situation few months ago and i told my guy,somehow they found a way to sort their difference,let him know but be diplomatic about it
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided mind ur bizness
when u settle down with a cheating partner ....everyone will mind his or her business...I tell u from this day it shall come to pass

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
XXLDICK:
The guy is not wise.

Mind your business madam
I tell u it is wise to expose evil
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

Bros, please do. Expose her
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Elmojiid(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
same is coming to u...for this day u have embrace evil
for the fact that am fasting what u write nw will happn to u...respect urslf and mind ur business...becos i neva wish the OP evil.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
uzoclinton:
I'll advice against it.
... although if it were me.. I won't hesitate to tell him

Between. I hope the subject matters are not frequent users of nairaland

meanwhile..... check thus out

10 Interesting Psychology Studies About Happiness Everyone Should Know
If u want to give advice., do it well...don't seat on d fence
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
The guy will be ready to fight when you tell him. He will be jumping up and down saying she's a virgin or a born again. kiss
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by izospindle(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
have you forgotten love is blind......but just tell his sister no need to thank me but kiss your friend good bye
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Lovisious(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
oga mind your business and live long.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
u will be cheated on and somebody else will mind his or her business
actually that was what made me break up with my ex,so to men its natural to cheat
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Elmojiid:
for the fact that am fasting what u write nw will happn to u...respect urslf and mind ur business...becos i neva wish the OP evil.
it is coming to u...u expose evil u don't condole it....tell me what is d meaning of "mind urself" when it involves exposing evil...

just imagine and u are even fasting.....best time to give good advice...u ended up saying OP should mind himself....what a human race
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Wetin concern you,nah your girlfriend?
u will have d same predicament...u will seek and no help will come
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evablizin(f): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
u will have d same predicament...u will seek and no help will come
ok tnx,hope you are ok now?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
actually that was what made me break up with my ex,so to men its natural to cheat
I tell u d truth it not natural to cheat....d intention can be there but until u put it into action...same applies... temptation is not a sin until u yield to dat temptation...for d Christians, Jesus Christ would have been a sinner because He was tempted
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
ok tnx,hope you are ok now?
u are welcome
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Wetin concern you,nah your girlfriend?
it will happen to u..
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2017
cyberdurable:
@OP Npower website has opened, go and apply and get something doing.. U are idle...rubbish
when such is happening to u., d person dat would have help will likewise be advice to find something doing...it shall come to pass
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2017
trendy34:
Will you just mind your business for once? See the 7 unavoidable spots to touch a woman that will make her crave more for you
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/7-unavoidable-spots-touch-woman-make-crave/

What would you do if the guy in
Ibadan is your brother?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evablizin(f): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
it will happen to u..
what will happen to me more information please
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
99foxxy:
Mind your business.

What would you do if the guy in Ibadan is your brother?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
what will happen to me more information please
ur partner will cheat on u and there will be someone who would have helped out but such a person at dat time would be advice to mind his or her businesd
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Phinity318:
Aproko idiot.... Shege ma gul maci
same will happen to u...its a matter of time
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evablizin(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
ur partner will cheat on u and there will be someone who would have helped out but such a person at dat time would be advice to mind his or her businesd
ok,pls the guy should tell his friend about his galfriend,i can i rest now
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by delishpot: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tell your friend if you sure he will not overreact. Let him put eyes and watch how things play out. I personally don't overreact to such news just as any sane guy would not expect his babe to criccify him because her friend told her she saw me somewhere with a babe. But I would welcome warnings and take it up from there.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Barzinime(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evil prevail cos Good men do nothing
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by pressplay411(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

He has chosen to be a Maga. Biko do like danfo driver and face your front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.