Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54219 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
modsfucker:

As if so many heads were not chopped off at Aba market and other locations in the east. Northerners don't take to the internet to cry foul when their own are unjustly killed in the east. We are not unaware that so many Northerners are killed on daily basis in the East either due to armed robbery, cultists clash, money ritual or unprovoked attacks. But we don't give those killings religious or ethnic coloration.

Don't let me derail from the main point, just pack your stuff and go, our mumu don do.

Bro, do you really understand my comment?

Check my other posts and confirm where I belong.

#Espiritdecorps#
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
BentSpoon:
leave?? Let me tell u something they won't leave and nothing will happen upon that biafra must come. I am fed up of this una country. U want them to leave so u can crawl out of ur hut into their mansion right ? Wizkid is not from London yet he get house there. But out of mere stupidity u want to covert another man sweat to urs lol. I jux sitdown dae look una sha one day u will tell us to leave our oil and land for u people. We still dae count ooo 1st Oct. Cowards. And the last time I checked ur people disguised themselves with igbo attire to beg them not to leave.

Why are you afraid of relocating to your 'fatherland', you can't build your dream country from outside nah. Please.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by femolii: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
MARKone:
These Hausas should park well, parasites! Let Igbos and all southerners come back sef, what is there own?. If not for demonic alliance and selfish interest of the British, the amalgamation was and still a farce. What have they contributed to the growth of they country, they've always been bitter with the success of the Igbos. Post civil war, the Igbos were running things, heading major ministries, even in the north. When tafawa bellewa was executed by Nzeogwu and ifeajuna were they not rejoicing.
Just look at ur comment first, u better reason well 80% of ur food come's from north if u don't.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by eph12(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Liberal85:

The keyword is provocation...Even by the white man's law,a crime carried out due to provocation attracts minimal punishment
So white man's law says if someone insults you and you kill the person you will get minimal punishment? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by davillian(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Noneroone:
Even though the long epistle reeks of frustration, Arewa youths must be commended for for their new stance on self determination. however, they seem confused- holding carnival with Igbo attire today and next they want support Biafra.

Btw, i hope they know we notice the way they have been trying so hard to associate Biafra with south east geo political zone. we wont get tired of reminding them that south east zone neither represents the entire Biafra nor even the complete Igboland. All Igbo should leave the north before the deadline because hausa people should not be trusted.

their fear just started.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bro, do you really understand my comment?

Check my other posts and confirm where I belong.

#Espiritdecorps#

#onelove..... Don't blame me, the fasting is telling much on my vision grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Since Major Gideon Orkar's coup, we have begged you fulanis to leave Nigerians alone.

Go form your own country and leave Nigerians alone in peace.

You hate Nigeria so much except for the oil wealth it allows you to parasite upon. You can survive without oil.
Let Niger Delta have its oil and you will still survive and prosper with the agricultural land God gave to you. But you are fixated on greed for another man's resources.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by franudi: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Just like the Cowards you Nyamirins are, you cant even come straight and admit that you are referring to Yorubas!

Everyone hates YOU because yo are GREEDY, KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBERS, RITUALISTS, BABY FACTORY OPERATORS, BOASTFUL OVER NOTHING, USURPERS, UNGRATEFUL LOTS, ADULTERATES OF GENUINE PRODUCTS, FAKERS OF BABY MEDICINES, DRUG COURIERS, CHEATS AND A SELFISH LOT.

Even South Africans and Europeans hate you! Indonesia, China, Singapore, Malaysia, just name the country, they hate you!
Can that be because you are "successful"....... at bastardising everything you come into contact with!

But no problemo, Just GO TO YOUR BIAFRA LAND.
We are already on our way to achieving BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by engrchykae(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pesuzok:

Biafra is not the problem, the major problem is this bolded.

The SS have made it clear that they want to be on their own, why planning a country on a flawed foundation and assumption that SS is part of biafra.

I am core Igbo, and I am yet to get a straight answer to my concerns about biafra
so unity beggars have also invented a new tactics called core igbo please we also need nigersahara and northnorth.maybe you wanted to write core north b4 you mistakenly wrote core igbo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Malawian(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why dem no write Bubu when him thow Kanu put for gulag?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by franudi: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
ExInferis:

The north fought more than anyone else to keep Nigeria one. But some people are hell-bent on fracturing the unity of the country for some primordial, clannish, and bigoted self interest.

We can't keep it up, more so when we're everyone else's favorite whipping boy for all the shit that's gone wrong.

The East is a shitty shithole and the useless igboes blame us for it. The South South is a den of laziness, militancy, violence and crass immorality and they blame us for it.

Every piece of shit scum transfers their failures to us, when a single state can even collect more oil revenue than 6 northern states.

So fukk everybody. Anyone wanna take a walk and go form their shitty-ass country, they're welcome to it.

One thing i know for certain: Biafra would not last 6 hours. They'll kill each other.
That will not be your headache. Let us have BIAFRA first.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

Why do u need a sea port in the east when we have a functional one in Lagos. Ship in your goods through our Apapa port and pay taxes to our government. No port needed in South East
thats why we choke you in your Lagos and hold political posts in that no man's land.its called the law of cause and effect.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by slivertongue: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
simplycarro:

So Igbos own is to insult ? Ok I get you.

insult is a child play compared to murder and arson
by the way is it insults that leads to the annual festival of riots in the north?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ZorGBUooeh: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
baysol:

For the first time since independence the Northerners talk with succinct clarity and wisdom and we should all concur and allow Biafra to go now without a single blood shed while we can contain the situation now by mutual agreement. Nigeria can never grow or be great with this mix of people Easterners and northerners in one potpourri. Half word is only for the wise, as I foresee a very bloody future situation that will be out of control and a little too late to remedy. Let him that has hear listen and do the needful when the time is right.
I concur..They shuld just stay on dere own..Southerners ad easterners want a country of dere own.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by slivertongue: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:
Good!

Once the Igbos leave, the center will cave in and that will be the end of Nigeria.

thats why the elites are dragging their feet
once the igbos leave
ijaws who are the most oppressed and exploited will leave to form their own nation thus liquidating Nigeria
but all the gra gra is for a call to dialogue
the north cant survive without oil

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Emanodimo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
The Northern have finally seen the need for peaceful existence of Biafra... The Igbo Youth needs to commend them for coming out bold... Now, the Igbo needs to optimize dialogue as an instrument, used the piper to blow their trumpet.... Then we will expose the political elites as a major problem that is killing the country...
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by franudi: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Or the Emeka and his brother Obinna whose heads have been taken over by ringworms hawking okpa and akpu in Sabon tasha near Kawo markATE in kaduna. grin grin grin
All those things are child play where boko haram is.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by giftiy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
simplycarro:

We can actually achieve this, this is my dream of a restructured Nigeria, after the Biafrans must have been pushed to their country.
It's increasingly becoming obvious that the North is tired of the Igbos and it's clear the the Northerners are more matured in their approach. No insults like the Biafrans, just facts as known to them.
The debate will eventually force this govt to DO SOMETHING.
Unfortunately the Ibos hardly debate, but to insult, curse and throw expletives all around the place.
on point

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stanbeto: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let's see how it will go then
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
franudi:
All those things are child play where boko haram is.

No time for stories, just pack and leave, we will face our challenges.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
franudi:

Who is holding your biafra from you now?

Dude, start packing, your biafra is just a stone throw away from you.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Duru1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Masculity:

Why are you afraid of relocating to your 'fatherland', you can't build your dream country from outside nah. Please.

The fact that Niger-Area gained independence in 1960 did not automatically required all Nigerians in British Empire to relocate to Nigeria. Everyday exposes the imbedded animalistic idiocy only inherent among most Nigerians. One thing that is very sure remains that Biarfra actualization has been accelerated.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ExInferis(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
franudi:

Have it already!

Who's stopping you?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ExInferis(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
eph12:

Or what? You kill some Igbos? Perfect!

If they refuse to leave.....they become fair game.

We can't be more diplomatic than giving them a quit notice.

If anything igboes ought to thank us for hastening the realization of their dream.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Lightening: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria

Please Bleep off. You will be one of those to be used for sacrifice for the sake of Biafra Nationhood.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Lightening: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Nnamdi Kanu just caused wahala for innocent igbo's doing their businesses all over the country. If a referendum is conducted today, 80% of igbo's will vote to remain in Nigeria. The few online miscreants calling for biafra are those who have failed in life and hopeless about tomorrow. Those igbos guys making millions in Alaba and Ladipo market doesn't care about biafra so far Nigeria continues to put food on their table. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested

Let the zoo bring on the referendum first. There is no point ranting here

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by franudi: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
realbest:

Let them go too if they so wish. But doesn't change the 1st Oct ultimatum given to the Jews
Are we black people cursed? Britain just voted to leave european union and it was done peacefully. Why is it that Biafrans leaving Nigeria is about to cause civil war twice? The arewas are giving Igbos quit notice to leave their land, what method of separation is that? Then if biafrans should leave arewa land,does it mean that they have gotten Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Okwyjesus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
EmeeNaka:
This is a great write up there
This is what IPOB has been saying and now, the North, has added their voice, Referendum should be allowed. Nigeria leadership should not suppress the feelings of their components and expect great development

If IPOD fail to do proper underground combing and campaigns, they will be surprise how they will fail in the referendum.

Best thing for Nigeria is restructuring. Sooner or later govt will not be able to hold the nation with the cod of insincerity and deception again from the way things are going.

But come to think of it, we are stronger together forget the quarrel.

I STAND FOR RESTRUCTURING
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Duru1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amoto94:
You don't insult those whom you need their support to secede diplomatically else you risk a violent confrontation. When one of my sisters listened to Radio Biafra before it was jammed she was surprised with the kind of words KANU was using. KANU insulted others and he's created more foes for Igbos than friends.

No country on earth has ever survived a second civil war. If war of attrition is the last option for the actualization of Biafra, I am down to the count. In this scenario, there is no doubt it will bury Nigeria for good and give rise to countries which will include Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by markemcee(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
EazyMoh:
I couldn't agree more. Araba kawai!
Meanwhile my comment somewhere on the same topic

this sh*t is off point
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
franudi:
Are we black people cursed? Britain just voted to leave european union and it was done peacefully. Why is it that Biafrans leaving Nigeria is about to cause civil war twice? The arewas are giving Igbos quit notice to leave their land, what method of separation is that? Then if biafrans should leave arewa land,does it mean that they have gotten Biafra?

It will accelerate the whole process.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by sbabs1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
This write up is history millions of Nigerians dont know. There is need to tell the story.Good it is posted on this platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.