Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54210 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Agumbankembu: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafrans love this. Write the NA too. Let's do this mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by jlinkd78(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Noneroone:
Even though the long epistle reeks of frustration, Arewa youths must be commended for for their new stance on self determination. however, they seem confused- holding carnival with Igbo attire today and next they want support Biafra.

Btw, i hope they know we notice the way they have been trying so hard to associate Biafra with south east geo political zone. we wont get tired of reminding them that south east zone neither represents the entire Biafra nor even the complete Igboland.

their fear just started.
When I see an intelligent contribution, I know it. This is indeed one. Every efforts by d Arewa coalition was aimed at trivializing d 'Igbo of Eastern Nigeria' to seem to be equivalent to South East. For d records, SE is just a subset of d Igbo nation as a lot of states outside d core SE states speak Igbo. Secondly, Biafra agitation traverses d entire SE, part of d SS and even Middle Belt. The earlier our perennial parasites understand that this battle has already been won spiritually the better for all of us. The physical manifestation is only but a matter of time. Am happy that d North is now evangelising for referendum for or against Biafra adopting UN model. On a lighter note, just remembered just some few months earlier when Biafra as a word was being censored here on our darling Nairaland. When truly d gains of this dismembering is counted, Nairaland forum will surely be remembered. All hail d land of d rising Sun.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by buchilino(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria

LET ME GUESS, U WERE NOT BORN N BROUGHT IN IGBOLAND.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by franudi: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No time for stories, just pack and leave, we will face our challenges.
I thank you God for granting us Biafra in my tlme.May your name be praised forever more.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by intruxive(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Just like the Cowards you Nyamirins are, you cant even come straight and admit that you are referring to Yorubas!

Everyone hates YOU because yo are GREEDY, KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBERS, RITUALISTS, BABY FACTORY OPERATORS, BOASTFUL OVER NOTHING, USURPERS, UNGRATEFUL LOTS, ADULTERATES OF GENUINE PRODUCTS, FAKERS OF BABY MEDICINES, DRUG COURIERS, CHEATS AND A SELFISH LOT.

Even South Africans and Europeans hate you! Indonesia, China, Singapore, Malaysia, just name the country, they hate you!
Can that be because you are "successful"....... at bastardising everything you come into contact with!

But no problemo, Just GO TO YOUR BIAFRA LAND.
damn!!! Nigga u da bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by jlinkd78(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Noneroone:
Even though the long epistle reeks of frustration, Arewa youths must be commended for for their new stance on self determination. however, they seem confused- holding carnival with Igbo attire today and next they want support Biafra.

Btw, i hope they know we notice the way they have been trying so hard to associate Biafra with south east geo political zone. we wont get tired of reminding them that south east zone neither represents the entire Biafra nor even the complete Igboland.

their fear just started.
quote author=Noneroone post=57656650] Even though the long epistle reeks of frustration, Arewa youths must be commended for for their new stance on self determination. however, they seem confused- holding carnival with Igbo attire today and next they want support Biafra.

their fear just started.[/quote]When I see an intelligent contribution, I know it. This is indeed one. Every efforts by d Arewa coalition was aimed at trivializing d 'Igbo of Eastern Nigeria' to seem to be equivalent to South East. For d records, SE is just a subset of d Igbo nation as a lot of states outside d core SE states speak Igbo. Secondly, Biafra agitation traverses d entire SE, part of d SS and even Middle Belt. The earlier our perennial parasites understand that this battle has already been won spiritually the better for all of us. The physical manifestation is only but a matter of time. Am happy that d North is now evangelising for referendum for or against Biafra adopting UN model. On a lighter note, just remembered just some few months earlier when Biafra as a word was being censored here on our darling Nairaland. When truly d gains of this dismembering is counted, Nairaland forum will surely be remembered. All hail d land of d rising Sun.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Amoto94(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Duru1:

No country on earth has ever survived a second civil war. If war of attrition is the last option to actualization of Biafra, I am down to the count. In this scenario, there is no doubt it will bury Nigeria for good and give rise to countries which will include Biafra.
Don't push people to war while you stay faraway from the warfront, I have witnessed political crisis many times in my hometown and I have read about and watch war documentaries war is not a child's play and all efforts must be put in place to avoid it. Ojukwu and Hitler made more noise and went into battlefield only for them to be defeated home and away, so don't wish for it. Even Napoleon Bonaparte with all his smartness lost his men and country
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Maser: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
mohlanforex:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states. Today Igbo has five states and Yorubas has six states. Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?
They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.
Are you aware that the Land mass that make up the five Eastern states is not up to Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.
The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.
The idea of Geo-political Zone was mouthed by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.
The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.
But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.
Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not.
Yoruba E Ronu yin o

Lazy lot!
What was that bullshit you typed there. That Igbos muscled you out of business, that they dominated you. Yours is the ranting of one who cannot compete and pathetically envious. Igbos did not close your shop and didn't stop you from selling your wares either. OK how about education? Igbos also muscled you out cos they've been dominating in WAEC as all the five Igbo States came within the first ten in the federation with Abia and Anambra placing first and second respectively. Stop being envious! Those people are simply blessed and whom God has blessed, no man can curse or even stop. Awo and the rest of Nigeria thought that by pushing them to default setting of giving each Igbo man £20 to re-start life from scratch and then selling off government owned companies for more opportuned Nigerians to buy them off they could put the rest of Nigeria far ahead of Igbos, yet, they came from behind and in just a few years took over both the economy and education and are once more ahead. Can't you read between the lines and see that fighting these people is like fighting against God. It doesn't take rocket science to spot who has God on his side. A wise man will make peace with the blessed and not fight

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Fucktensei: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

Fraudulent map, see Biafra here. Any further encroachment will be met with war.
Black Amala eating orangutan and rotten ewedu soup eater! I hope you know that the Igbos from Edo, Delta , Rivers, Cross River and Akwaibom will never cede their lands to anyone! Besides you're talking to an Aniocha son of Delta state(The Igbos of Delta) so mind how you insult my Eastern brethren! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by danigbo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
The IGBOS has been marginalized for the last 50 years in Nigeria and this is the truth.
You don't beat a child and command him not cry !
Ipob is ibos way of crying !

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by danigbo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
The IGBOS has been marginalized for the last 50 years in Nigeria and this is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by adams009: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Nnamdi Kanu just caused wahala for innocent igbo's doing their businesses all over the country. If a referendum is conducted today, 80% of igbo's will vote to remain in Nigeria. The few online miscreants calling for biafra are those who have failed in life and hopeless about tomorrow. Those igbos guys making millions in Alaba and Ladipo market doesn't care about biafra so far Nigeria continues to put food on their table. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested
Same as those Igbos making money in the north. Igbos in Kofar Ruwa market and france road in Kano will vote for one Nigeria. The large market in Kano alone is greater than the one in the entire Biafra land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
danigbo:

EXACTLY !!It is in this vein we Nigerians are begging you to relocate to Enugu to create your Biafra and leave us Nigerians alone. Make hi mistake, I have no qualms with the Igbos,,,but after listening to Radio Biafra I am beginning to understand why the Northerners hate you guys with a passion. They are right, the very first coup plot was Carrie out by Igbos...it wasn't even just a coup, it was a violent overthrow, decapitading the head of th prime minister and taunting the Northerners. In one stroke you destriyed Nigeria's young democracy, started a civil war yjs left million dead...it's 2017 You are still shoUTING Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by tiger28: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

shut up there! the se is even a bigger parasite than the north. you don't contribute anything to the federal other than crime but you are always out to call others parasites. you leave your unproductive lands and go to other regions for greener pastures yet you call them parasites. confused people
1000000000 likes for this person. These are facts!!!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Duru1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amoto94:
Don't push people to war while you stay faraway from the warfront, I have witnessed political crisis many times in my hometown and I have read about and watch war documentaries war is not a child's play and all efforts must be put in place to avoid it. Ojukwu and Hitler made more noise and went into battlefield only for them to be defeated home and away, so don't wish for it. Even Napoleon Bonaparte with all his smartness lost his men and country

I have seen and fought war. War or no war, anybody born of a woman must die one way or the other. If you are lily-hearted as you have indicated in the above post, you have no place where a revolution is discussed. Nobody can scare Biafrans with the silly drumbeat of war.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by PrettyGaby(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
SSBN:
As an Edo man I am tired of this BIAFRA Crap. We don't even need a referendum..I say let them GO. I even suggest we give them half out foreign reserve of $50 billion to help them start afresh. Until recently i bought into the propaganda that the Northeners are hateful until the day I listened to radio Biafra by accident..I nearly threw up. These people believe they are Jews and the rest of us Nigerians are gentiled. The main idiot leading this sick movement is in London with his family. Abeg I say let's grant them their wish so we gentiles can rest. Igbo this Biafra that...such arrogant self aggrandizement.

If you are igbo where ever you are in Lagos or anywhere else, please go create your own country in Enugu. We are tired of your Crap.
This is just like saying just because you saw a video by Shekau that all northeners and Muslims are bloodthirsty idiots. BS

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by vannessa7(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
I am really loving this, because any northerner who has been aware and been following the continuous barrage of Igbo insults and hateful speeches would have by now been fed up and equally feeling the same kind of resentment towards the Igbos.
The feeling among most northerners now is good riddance to bad rubbish; Igbos or anyone who wants to join them should also go; there is a limit to tolerance and Igbos have pushed northerners to that limit.
Let all Igbos therefore converge in the East and conduct their referendum - but as for me; they shouldn't be allowed back whether they decide to stay or not.

You know I'm just thinking thank God most Hausa youths don't speak English or browse the net in English like this, if not it would have been another story entirely if they have to read what a typical igbo youth says about them and president Buhari online everyday, they are not as thick skinned as we westerners, this nation would have witness a blood bath like never before. but some of them are beginning to sense it, all it will take is one person shouting for war and all other arewa youth will join, God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Hasino2258: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
The Ibos want BiafraThe North wants Ibo's exitThe Yorubas want Ibo's exitThe Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"And the fight is being cooked.Amongst all these, the President is in LondonGovernors are sharing bailout fundsWorkers salaries are not paidGovernment officials have their children schooling abroadMinisters and senators are lootingThe poor Hausa man is riding OkadaThe poor Ibo man is riding OkadaThe poor Yoruba man is riding OkadaThe poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge asAlamajiriThe poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as AlayeThe poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agberoIt is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?Sad to note;All the Governors love themselvesAll the past Presidents love themselvesAll the senators love themselvesAll the top government officials love themselvesAll the looters love themselvesWhy can't you and I love ourselves?Why can we combine efforts and fight them?Why do we fight ourselves?Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol.

-Why then did your parents and uncles fight 30-months long war to have Igbos in Nigeria?
Its probably because your greedyparents and uncles wanted to grab the oil rich lands of the Delta for themselves
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by pressplay411(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You don't know anything. Are Boko Haram not North? Did they not kill and maim people? Did they not insult Christians and non-muslims?
Any group that's agitating do insult anybody standing on their way. Stop being petty.

SMH pls carry your wahala and go.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
PrettyGaby:

This is just like saying just because you saw a video by Shekau that all northeners and Muslims are bloodthirsty idiots. BS

Give me a break !! One cannot go online these days without somewhere jerk calling Nigeria zoo and clamouring for Biafra. You moderate Igbos see this and rather than call them to order and Do something about it you fold your arms. I we watching SABC the other day and this stupid Nigerian had the effontry to call Nigerians criminals, wanting no part of it. Well in life you keep push in and pushing until something gives. Boko Haram just barely ended you igbos are out to start anither sectarian violence. Well guess what? Now the Northerners are fed up, the've had it and are determined to rid you off their land. The President is a Northerners mind you, now the whole of Nigeria want nothjng to Do with you again. When these agitators or touts started expected to see massive rallies by igbos to condemn this act and hold Kalu to the law. They did nothing. Now you are about to lose face, because we are sick and tired of you igbos and your stupid pride, Nigeria is a zoo you say, good, We Nigerians are gonna call the UN to grant you igbos your independent state with yout Capital in Enugu or Imo. You will need to apply for a Visa to travel into this Zoo. Your trading partners will be Cameroon and Central Africa Republic....and for the first time in 45 years we go hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fucktensei:
Black Amala eating orangutan and rotten ewedu soup eater! I hope you know that the Igbos from Edo, Delta , Rivers, Cross River and Akwaibom will never cede their lands to anyone! Besides you're talking to an Aniocha son of Delta state(The Igbos of Delta) so mind how you insult my Eastern brethren! angry
Prepare for war

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrchykae:
so unity beggars have also invented a new tactics called core igbo please we also need nigersahara and northnorth.maybe you wanted to write core north b4 you mistakenly wrote core igbo
I don't need to prove anything to you, why do you guys reason the same way. You doubt your fellow igbo because he does not believe in biafra.
I can see you reside in Owerri, that is why you can comfortably be shouting biafra.
You don't care what happens to the igbos outside SE.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

grin grin grin

Crappy lies.

You know you can very well say, i dont like Igbos and pull out AREWA from Nigeria. What prevents you from doing that?
Your parasitic desire to feed off and dominate Niger Delta oil resources.
Funny pretenders grin grin grin
Why should arewa pull out of Nigeria? Arewa is content with its position in the nation, rather it is to you igbos that harbour so much hate and resentment against Nigeria that you should direct your advice to

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fucktensei:

The Edo's are not igbo. We are share cultural affinities with the Yorubas.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by pressplay411(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
The difference between intelligence and wisdom.
These northerners just helped the igbos by making their cry more presentable to govt and UN. Now they can and will be heard.

Interestingly what comes to mind... Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it.
Lets hope what they want with their Biafra is what they get.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Kingspin(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
alcmene:

No one said you shouldn't clamor for a One Nigeria.... the issue is that you have been ordered to leave North by the hosts.
So quickly and quietly return to your region and continue your one Nigeria chant.. mpama
If he support biafra problem, no support problem. Just leave things the way they are. Endless busy bodies.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
pressplay411:
The difference between intelligence and wisdom.
These northerners just helped the igbos by making their cry more presentable to govt and UN. Now they can and will be heard.

Interestingly what comes to mind... Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it.
Lets hope what they want with their Biafra is what they get.

They must get it. We need a fucking break from all this. First it was Niger Delta, that one had bar sky ended when Boko Haram started.,now thebdust have barely settled these igbos are agitating for secession, they even have a radio station where all they do is talk Crap about Nigeria. They don't talk about the crappy infrastructures in Enugu, or their criminal governors, they font talk about the fact that the Igbos are the most welcomed of all tribes in Nigeria. Several igbos hold elector offices in Lagos. A Yoruba man can never hold an elected office in the East. They are heal bent in dragging Nigeria through the mud all for what?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
intruxive:
damn!!! Nigga u da bomb!

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Stricker321: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

Then be prepared for another war.

OK..See you on the battlefield

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.