Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (59793 Views)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Daeylar(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Stop making it seem as though Marriage is a MUST, or that single ladies are unhappy, or that it's all single ladies that WANT to get married. Being single is NOT a problem, so you people need to stop suggesting "solutions" for that and focus on more important things, directing your energy towards more productive ends. I don't see Nuns/Reverend sisters complaining of depression, or divorced single ladies falling dead. You need to snap out of the delusion and false notion that ladies who claim not to need men to make them happy have holes in their hearts. Marriage itself does NOT guarantee happiness, and you need to stop pressuring the single ladies to get married as if being single is some sort of disease. Humans are teleological animals that inhabit a wondrous world of INFINITE potentialities into which they can tap from whichever angle. There's nothing cast in stone, no one way to achieve something. Marriage is not all there is to life. There are other ways of achieving happiness - a lot of them.

Einstein was so in love with Physics that he couldn't invest his sublime passions into any other true love. That was what gave him the kick. That was for him, the bluest meth. Physics was HIS TRUE LOVE that gave him fulfillment, not a person. It was the same for Nietzsche, and a host of other people you can think of.

You're therefore completely WRONG to have asserted, with such impudence, that ladies who claim they do not need men to be fulfilled are internally scarred. You overhype marriage and worship it like a God. Like that lady, IamKashyBaby rightfully said, MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
are u the minister for warming affairs? Make sure u don't missuse the money that was allocated to that ministry o. Cos I don't think warmness has reached my side. grin. Abi u don't answer to 5percenters? Lol

Smart chick, how did ya know that? I am now.
It will reach your end soon cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
emusmithy:

Smart chick, how did ya know that? I am now.
It will reach your end soon cheesy
u better hurry.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by egbabiekperemo1: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Nnemuka:

errmm let me shock you. except the lady is in her late 40's no woman in her sanity will role with an expired sperm.
Every woman wants a man she can flaunt on social media not some old, haggard man looking like her father.
You think the struggle isnt real? wait till you clock 40 and stil single as a man and watch who will settle with you. As it stands now, any man above 32 is at risk of meeting only Shemales.. why do you think men are becoming restless especially on Nairaland? check the number of men creating threads about women and heartbreaks even you sef have been masturbating about single women whereas it pains you that no lady has accepted you.

Ojukwu married bianca in his late 50s

Okoya thomas married bisola in his 60s.

Pls write only what you know. Lies kill
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Simonagbons(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2017
that's how a lady added me up on facebook, we got chatting and she was forming, I quickly unfriend her, blocked her and deleted her
life goes on

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by 61Penguins: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
ibkayee:

Scanned your posts quickly and you're a Yoruba basher so, no lol
ok I will be an igbo basher for today den u will giv me d name. agreed?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Daeylar(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol. Tearless
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZara, come back to our thread o... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.