Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68591 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
oake:

My broda, u no tire? Dis generation no try. The lady is too right! Truly, there is no difference between a man engaging in anal sex with a girl and a guy engaging in anal sex with a guy because both are making use of the backside.

The lady is not right....There is a difference...

The game of Sex will always be sex, weda anal, oral, vaginalll, or any other kind...
It's the players that determine if it's a gay sex or straight sex...

They girl doesn't understand what it means to be straight or gay..

For example, ordinary kissing or Mouth Action which both Homo and hetero sexuall peeps do easily..........A gay man would still prefer to kiss and blow another man because he's attracted to a man, same thing for lesbians...

So, a guy doing a lady in the assss isn't practicing gay sex cos he' doing with a lady....though it might be seen as sexually wild leaving the vaginal and entering the assss
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Truth707: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive
Anal sex (gay nigga) spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by sehin79(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gourdoinc:
can't you all have some senses ? how did she make sense. so when you go about licking genitals it's a normal heterosexual behaviour Abi. don't gay's and lesbians do it ? IE receive and give? so once a man sucks ur punna, it implies u are a lesbian because lesbians do it and a girl could equally have sucked u. Haba why do alot of u keep coming online to show why you graduated with very poor grades

this is the person wey get sense pass for here!! made a valid point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by UnimkeAk(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
I agree with her 200%

Even as i love big yancch reach, i cannot think of doing anall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by dinggle: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Interpretation of what she said "if you have ever bleeped a woman's ass YOU ARE GAY". If you like twist yourself out of it. You need deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Dollabiz: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by marylandcakes: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
An old woman feels uneasy when dry bones are mentioned grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
ninetiethcrown7:

Ogbenii you need to learn how to reason in a sequential manner....
because MRx likes anal sex does not mean he would perform such acts on a man.
so in the end i can turn your phrase upside down and say all gay's are not gay but (bisexual) because if the right opportunity presented itself they would bang a woman in the ass. since youve decided to make the ass the subject matter and not the GENDER
/
Did I say "denial"?

Here is one of them.

You are gay. Accept it. It is becoming acceptable so no need hiding anymore.

//
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Yea. You have not the faintest idea. So, care to share a lil more, albeit, discreetly. grin wink

Naughty much?

well, I could but I won't. *Tongue out*. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by andyanders: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
She is right. Any guy that loves fvcking ladies through their ass is equally gay. She said the truth.

Ladies, you have to be careful any man who wants to go into you through your ass,Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by AHCB: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ziinno:

Naughty much?
Pretty much.

well, I could but I won't. *Tongue out*. Lol.
Now, why wouldn't you? And hey, that tongue of yours should be teasing me down below.. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by johneg: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Heterosexual talks about sexual intercourse with the opposite sex while homosexual deals with same sex sexual intercourse. These homosexuals make use of the anal while the heterosexuals make use of two organs from the opposite sex(vagina and penis).
[s]Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires, homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be. Anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.
Then what are you saying
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ExInferis(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
So in this context guys who kiss ladies and guys who kiss other guys are all the same?

It's the same orifice being kissed, right?

This dumb broad needs a new analogy.

Hom0sexual vs heter0sexual refers to gender preference, or sexual orientation, not anal sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Today breeze don blow una yash don open. All you ass driller. God don expose you and your likes today. No wonder most of you are so pumped against anyone that treats gays like human on this forum. Now I am beginning to believe the saying that those that hate gay men are closet homo.

Guy keep drilling ass, you are just one ass away from homo.

Even if you come out as one, I will still treat you with all the respect you deserve as a human being. I only frown at hypocrites that drill asses and still want to prop themselves on moral high ground.
Lolz, this anal-bandit is not only a fullblown homosexual but also a gay-right crusader.

What you're saying unwittingly is that men who fúck women in the ass are gays, then it follows that men who kiss women in the mouth are gays too. In fact any sexual intercourse excluding the vagina between hterosexual couples is gay too. That makes your daddy and all your progenitors flag bearing gays.

See how wack your logic is? And you're wondering why the only job interview you have received is for a mortuary attendant !!!

The part in your post i emboldened shows you advocating for gay rights half-heartedly. Be bold and be proud of your perversity. All I know is that it is 14 years jail term here and by the time you served in prison, you would wish you had ended up as part of mommy's mensural flow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.
nah it isn't the same...one is between two men while the other is between a man and a woman...its like saying because gays french-kiss then straight people who french-kiss are gay afterall its the same lip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Pretty much.

Now, why wouldn't you? And hey, that tongue of yours should be teasing me down below.. grin

O...kay. You've succeded in turning on my prudishness.

Good job and Good bye.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by AHCB: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ziinno:

O...kay. You've succeded in turning on my prudishness.
Good job and Good bye.
Oh don't leave without me smacking your ass, and giving your clit a gentle breeze, just to remind you of pleasure yet to come... wink grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ikemesit4477: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady identified as Linda Uju Ken, is currently trending online after coming for Nigerian guys engaging in Anal sex. According to her, guys who engage in anal sex with girls have no right to condemn gays. In a trending video posted online, she said there is no difference between a man engaging in anal sex with a girl and a guy engaging in anal sex with a guy because both are making use of the backside.

She said why would a guy leave the "rightful place" where he is meant to use and decide to engage in anal sex and yet still be condemning homosexuals.

She said rather than condemn people for their sexuality, we should pray for them to change their ways.

The young lady has come under serious fire from online users after posting the footage online. After too much backlash, she later wrote on her Facebook wall;

If you like die, smack your head on the wall,come and drag my wig off or better still hang your self...I will say it again"if you f**king a female's a**hole you have no damn right judging gays,y'all are same shit!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-comes-guys-engaging-anal-s3x-ladies-see-said.html
she is talking out of experience, maybe someone has bleep her asshole before!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by tayoccu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive

so effing wrong
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
Lolz, this anal-bandit is not only a fullblown homosexual but also a gay-right crusader.

What you're saying unwittingly is that men who fúck women in the ass are gays, then it follows that men who kiss women in the mouth are gays too. In fact any sexual intercourse excluding the vagina between hterosexual couples is gay too. That makes your daddy and all your progenitors flag bearing gays.

See how wack your logic is? And you're wondering why the only job interview you have received is for a mortuary attendant !!!

The part in your post i emboldened shows you advocating for gay rights half-heartedly. Be bold and be proud of your perversity. All I know is that it is 14 years jail term here and by the time you served in prison, you would wish you had ended up as part of mommy's mensural flow.

Closet gay lord spotted.

God yaf exposed you today. Keep drilling asses if you like hide under the pretense that it is only female ass that you drill, we all that biological ass is ass. Gay lord your cover as been blown but the good news is you should come out people are more accepting these days. We wont judge you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Closet gay lord spotted.

God yaf exposed you today. Keep drilling asses if you like hide under the pretense that it is only female ass that you drill, we all that biological ass is ass. Gay lord your cover as been blown but the good news is you should come out people are more accepting these days. We wont judge you.
I thought you were even intelligent. Just keep on repeating same baseless poo as mommy keeps repeating her roach-bitten undies grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Oluwaremythe(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.
mumu...yu fink you're making sense huhh?
wat happens to sucking the dick too either by opposite sex or by gays?
since d dick is mainly for jst d pussy...
there's room for exploit among partners(male&female).
nothing justifies homosexuality,it is evil,is dat too hard for yu to admit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oluwaremythe:

mumu...yu fink you're making sense huhh?
wat happens to sucking the dick too either by opposite sex or by gays?
since d dick is mainly for jst d pussy...
there's room for exploit among partners(male&female).
nothing justifies homosexuality,it is evil,is dat too hard for yu to admit?
The dumb hoe in Facebook and everyone supporting her her fullblown Fagøts or toying with the idea hence they are seeking to justify the act.

The annoying part is the dumb illogical premise on which they are building their argument.

Dumbness redefined

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by PROPHETmichael: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Why pesin go leave the right hole and start drilling the wrong one, what if she goan poo in the process shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Coldfeets: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is the type of topic where so many of our so called youths with below average IQ gather to talk nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by AHCB: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
The dumb hoe in Facebook and everyone supporting her her fullblown Fagøts or toying with the idea hence they are seeking to justify the act.

The annoying part is the dumb illogical premise on which they are building their argument.

Dumbness redefined
Are you surprised? she should be asked about lesbians who use didldos to fuck_ themselves sh1tless. According to her baseless logic, they're heterosexual, no doubt about it.

Then again, if ass is ass, why aren't every male running amok when the see a man's ass. That's what I'm wondering...
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is the 2nd post I am seeing relating to anal sex, is today global anal day?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Oluwaremythe(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:

Dumbness redefined
let whoever wants to die of stupidity die o.
after all they're useless to d society on d long run...can yu imagine ao many likes dat girls stupid comment jst pulled here
its alarming,seriously I weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Are you surprised? she should be asked about lesbians who use didldos to fuck_ themselves sh1tless. According to her baseless logic, they're heterosexual, no doubt about it.

Then again, if ass is ass, why aren't every male running amok when the see a man's ass. That's what I'm wondering...

Well in my own opinion, if you don't want to get a lady pregnant, then the butthole is the only way of escape for releasing anything inside.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Did I say "denial"?

Here is one of them.

You are gay. Accept it. It is becoming acceptable so no need hiding anymore.

//
We all know people like you, who don't accept their mistakes when confronted but decide to insult those who are trying to educate you.
Anyways there's no need trading insults back and forth on a thread like this.
Sorry if I offended you in anyway
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
ninetiethcrown7:

We all know people like you, who don't accept their mistakes when confronted but decide to insult those who are trying to educate you.
Anyways there's no need trading insults back and forth on a thread like this.
Sorry if I offended you in anyway
Also as a disclaimer I'm not gay
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Coldfeets:
This is the type of topic where so many of our so called youths with below average IQ gather to talk nonsense.

YOU ARE SO, SO, SO,.........................SO ON POINT. Its called age of DECADENCE.

You know, decadence means: Behaviour that shows that someone has low moral standards and is more concerned with pleasure than serious matters.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened by the juveniles (youths) within than by enemies without" . (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.