Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68562 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Flintstone06(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
And when the asshole becomes as wide as the pussy on the long run, what'll be the next option?.

Throat!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by buffalowings: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
When the vaginally Don loose finish

Who is to blame a guy that requests for anal instead to keep the passion burning.

Those girls on the front page sef

Just take an enema and have a bath before the deed

Nothing to be ashamed of really
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I was about pitying you before...

Yeah, mom was a wrinkled old thing with rash on her ass and scabies on her inner thighs, daddy was a street bum with pooping eyes like a habitual drunk. And you're just a loveless little rejected kid struggling for attention in Nairaland.

But like your failed parents, all your efforts ended in an embarrassing flameout!

They say the stench from your mother's pussy is a natural mosquito repellent

At last line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by oxygen1224: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na waooohhhh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.

And ironically you got over a hundred likes for this ignorant comment...

Gay sex is simple enough.....same sex...if it is not same sex then it's never Gay. ..

And btw who told you anal is anal? please don't say that again cos psychologically, a man asshole can never be the same as a woman's ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Rozaytee: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
End time..... the world is swimming in the ocean of insanity
my bro no be small tin ooo. Real insanity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by elantraceey(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
I do believe that those guilty of her post are the very angry ones attacking her , after all the truth hurts.

Though there's a difference between homosexual and heterosexual sex, if you choose to engage in heterosexual sex in a way that's out of place to nature then you shouldn't judge others who do same in a different way, that's all she's saying.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't have time to give people whose moral compass is low, mention.

Pained fùcking ass fùckers!. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
I don't have time to give people whose moral compass is low, mention.

Pained fùcking ass fùckers!. grin cheesy
Why are you taking this issue personal? Seems you're scared you're gonna get your butthole rammed into.... Just embrace it... I can't wait though.. to slide into your tight butthole... Reserve it... keep it undefiled for my visit
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
elantraceey:
I do believe that those guilty of her post are the very angry ones attacking her , after all the truth hurts.

Bae you rock. Don't mind the butthole fvckee benita27...the episode is still very painful I gather.. she should just learn to live with it.... Whatever has been fuccked can never be unfuccked
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Why are you taking this issue personal? Seems you're scared you're gonna get your butthole rammed into.... Just embrace it... I can't wait though.. to slide into your tight butthole... Reserve it... keep it undefiled for my visit
I stopped replying mentions 'cause some guys here already took the whole thing personal, and if I should engage them I'll end up exchanging derogatory remarks. Anyway, my butthole is covered. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
my bro no be small tin ooo. Real insanity
Give up your butthole ...see your man's deep affection triple
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by elantraceey(f): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jazzlite:

Bae you rock. Don't mind the butthole fvckee benita27...the episode is still very painful I gather.. she should just learn to live with it.... Whatever has been fuccked can never be unfuccked

I think you misinterpreted my post... do read it again carefully.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by haryomikun(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Heterosexual talks about sexual intercourse with the opposite sex while homosexual deals with same sex sexual intercourse. These homosexuals make use of the anal while the heterosexuals make use of two organs from the opposite sex(vagina and penis).
Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires, homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be. Anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.
Man's desires? You think konji catches a man so Much he turns to a homo?

Doesn't work like that
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
I stopped replying mentions 'cause some guys here already took the whole thing personal, and if I should engage them I'd end up exchanging derogatory remarks with them. Anyway, my butthole is covered. grin
Covered? You seem so unsure of yourself... The nerve endings located therein are capable of getting you all jiggly and tingly... I can drill it with care for you...
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
elantraceey:

I think you misinterpreted my post... do read it again carefully.
Go figure. Start from the very​ beginning.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
haryomikun:

Man's desires? You think konji catches a man so Much he turns to a homo?

Doesn't work like that
Leave them neophytes alone... guys been drilling bae's butthole from school..benita27 keep calm and submit
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by CharliParker: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
My hand no dey. But on a serious note most heterosexuals are homosexuals. Most girls are lesbians. now who are mine to george.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Kellibae(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gourdoinc:
can't [s]you all have some senses ? how did she make sense. so when you go about licking genitals it's a normal heterosexual behaviour Abi. don't gay's and lesbians do it ? IE receive and give? so once a man sucks ur punna, it implies u are a lesbian because lesbians do it and a girl could equally have sucked u. Haba why do alot of u keep coming online to show why you graduated with very poor grades[/s]

U ended up saying balderdash!!.
Read the post again!.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Gourdoinc:
can't you all have some senses ? how did she make sense. so when you go about licking genitals it's a normal heterosexual behaviour Abi. don't gay's and lesbians do it ? IE receive and give? so once a man sucks ur punna, it implies u are a lesbian because lesbians do it and a girl could equally have sucked u. Haba why do alot of u keep coming online to show why you graduated with very poor grades

Very valid point..lemme simplify it for olodoz

Man to Man ... Deek to Ass z Gay
Man to Woman .... Deek to Ass z also Gay... According to d geh

Tiz d same anal sex

Man to Man .... Deek to Mouth z Gay
Man to Woman.... Deek to Mouth z _________ (Fill in d blank space)

Tiz d same Mouth Action
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by sniperr007(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive

I think the muscles there (ass) r only meant to removing stuffs eg shit.
also harmful bacteria's full der plenty.

Not healthy for both the guy & the lady
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Ncsamuel(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2017
sniperr007:

I think the muscles there (ass) r only meant to removing stuffs eg shit.
also harmful bacteria's full der plenty.

Not healthy for both the guy & the lady
lol. Am not gay. I lived in the UK for sometime, i had friends who were gay, as well as normal friends like myself. They were not much accepted in the society then and ppl who accepted them then were the ones they tell 'all these things u dont know' to. U see, thats the diff bw we Nigerians and the white ppl. When americans see any kind of snake around, they already know the specie, then they can act whereas nigerians no care as far its a snake it must be killed whether dangerous or not!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Gourdoinc(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Kellibae:

U ended up saying balderdash!!.
Read the post again!.
chai olodo. Tufiakwa. u don't have sense to understand the fallacy in the post and still don't have the sense to realise the fallacy even when spelled out to you in black and white. do you see why you graduated with very poor grades despite alot of sorting. smh
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by SmellingAnus(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

Unfortunately, some retarded females who think they're experts on male sexuality won't agree with you.
true bro...
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Let her poo, it would grease his prick nau angry and enhance the process of kpamkpam angry
Aderola15:
Why pesin go leave the right hole and start drilling the wrong one, what if she goan poo in the process shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by isleofisle(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
iRepNaija1:

No, she's not. A man engaging in anal sex with another man is not what makes him gay. It's his desire to be in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with another man. And a man having anal sex with a woman is just that, a man and woman having anal sex. People should be allowed to do what they want to behind closed doors, so long as it's between two consenting adults. You don't need to understand the appeal of anal sex.
. U r in denial. May God help u
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by isleofisle(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
MISFITrep:
nah it isn't the same...one is between two men while the other is between a man and a woman...its like saying because gays french-kiss then straight people who french-kiss are gay afterall its the same lip
. U obviously haven't seen a gay man's ass before. Ass drilling is gay simple
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by iRepNaija1: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2017
isleofisle:
. U r in denial. May God help u

And you're ignorant. Go read a book.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Kellibae(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Gourdoinc:

[s]chai olodo. Tufiakwa. u don't have sense to understand the fallacy in the post and still don't have the sense to realise the fallacy even when spelled out to you in black and white. do you see why you graduated with very poor grades despite alot of sorting. smh[/s]
Pained!!. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Ziinno:
For one who's fascinated with torture and sadism, I cannot begin to judge the sexual sexual preference of others.

If both party is open to going Anal, good for them. The body wants what the body wants.

Having another side which is kinky but submerged, only expresses itself when activated /stimulated?
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2017
This is nonsense
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
obadizena:

Having another side which is kinky but submerged, only expresses itself when activated /stimulated?

I see the question mark but I cannot help but wonder if you originally meant to end it with a period. It seems more like a statement and less like a question.

If it's a question though, My answer is no. I'm fully aware of all my unstimulated 'demons'.

So, I'm feeling psychoanalysed. Are you psychoanalysing me? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.