Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68595 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Cry me a river you son of ashawo kobo kobo. In fact crack hores are better than your mama. Keep reveling your family secret, NL is all hears.
grin grin grin grin

something tells me you are one of those hood rats kids. hahaha. Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria sorry to disappoint you I don't live in a society where police kill shoot innocent citizens. Of course I understand your fear of being killed by police, what do you expect when you are the child of low life crack hore, whose father's pass time is ass mining.

Like I said earlier there is still hope for your kobo kobo ashawo mama and your ass driller addicted papa. As for you, this is still morning you can still make it out of the ghetto if you behave yourself. but if you continue being angry at the world you sure would end up being shot at the back by police.

Don't take this the wrong way, that your mama is ashawo kobo kobo with gaping ass as a result of you and your papa constant drilling of her ass, does not mean you should take it out on the world. It is time you forgive yourself for being an ass miner, forgive your absentee papa that only comes around to mine your mama ass, and you can still make something good out of your life.

Being the chairman of Ass Driller Association of Nigeria on NL does not mean the end of the world. You can still turn a new leaf. grin grin
infantile, repetitive disses, see the parts you keep repeating when your brains couldn't think up any more line....you repeated kobo kobo in the exact number of times your mother tried to abort your pregnancy when she found out your father stole the yams he used as part of her bride price!! grin grin grin

I go kill you, my boy. You no reach !!!

You cannot box with your father's creditor! I will simply pull the plugs and you will be burdened with his corpse you lack the financial muscle to dispose of.

Be a good boy and be my bîtxh, in line with your father.

I still fúck your mom for as cheap a pair of okrika pants and tip your dad a box of pure snuff to watch the show.

You're the progeny of two idiots who are unfit to rare chicken , never mind humans.

Child of the damned!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by SmellingAnus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Your username indicates that you my friend has a thing for ass drilling. grin
Lol...
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
infantile, repetitive disses, see the parts you keep repeating when your brains couldn't think up any more line....you repeated lobo lobo in the exact number of times your mother tried to abort your pregnancy when she fojnd out your father stole the yams he used as part of your bride price!! grin grin grin

I go kill you, my boy. You no reach !!!

You cannot box with your father's creditor! I will simply pull the plugs and you will be burdened with his corpse you lack the financial muscle to dispose of.

Be a good boy and be my bîtxh, in line with your father.

I still fúck your mom for as cheap a pair of okrika pants and tip your dad a box of pure snuff to watch the show.

You're the progeny of two idiots who are unfit to rare chicken , never mind humans.

Child of the damned!!!

I am not dissing you, I am just saying what you are. Son of an ashawo kobo kobo mama. I know you and your dad enjoy drilling you mama ass. I am sure no sensible outsider will even touch your mama with a ten-foot pole expect slowpoke like you and your ass miner father. Like I said you can still take your mama to the nearest women health center to get treatment for her gaping ass hole. As for your ass miner father I am sure he will soon die from std and as for you. That you are a hate-filled son of a crack LovePeddler whose father out of neglect forced into ass mining too, you can still get out the ghetto and not live the same hood rat life your parent lived. That you are born into it my your ashawo kobo kobo mama does not mean that you will end like them.

Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria, you can still make it out and not end up like your crack LovePeddler ashawo kobo kobo mama. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Fourwinds: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.
yes oooo...some idiots are busy criticizing her
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
@woodcook, boy you're too slow, as mentally unresponsive as your momma's titties. While I'm waiting for you to bring another long , strained effort at dissing.

Take this one in the interim:

Your father has become an inexorable drunkard ever since your mother's vagina lost her elasticity at your birth. Not even fisting can give her any form of stimulation. Midwives says you were born slideways.

No wonder Only a tiny genetical difference separates you from a hermitized baboon

Sperm-swilling bastard
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
@woodcook, boy you're too slow, as mentally unresponsive as your momma's titties. While I'm waiting for you to bring another long , strained effort at dissing.

Take this one in the interim:

Your father has become an inexorable drunkard ever since your mother's vagina lost her elasticity at your birth. Not even fisting can give her any form of stimulation. Midwives says you were born slideways.

No wonder Only a tiny genetical difference separates you from a hermitized baboon

Sperm-swilling bastard

Keep telling us your family history. You son of ashawo kobo kobo. I am not dissing you, I am just telling you the plain truth. You and your father should stop drilling your crack LovePeddler mama ass. Being the Chairman of Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria on NL does not mean you and your father should keep drilling the crack LovePeddler of a mama ass. After reading your family history I still believe that there is hope for you, you mama still has the possibility of being fixed as for your papa is a already dead at least that burden is off your shoulder.

You can try and fix your life and see make something good out of it before you either die from drilling ass or shot from behind my cops for being a hood rat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Bruno3000(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
End time..... the world is swimming in the ocean of insanity
Its called DARKNESS... GROSS DARKNESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

I am not dissing you, I am just saying what you are. Son of an ashawo kobo kobo mama. I know you and your dad enjoy drilling you mama ass. I am sure no sensible outsider will even touch your mama with a ten-foot pole expect slowpoke like you and your ass miner father. Like I said you can still take your mama to the nearest women health center to get treatment for her gaping ass hole. As for your ass miner father I am sure he will soon die from std and as for you. That you are a hate-filled son of a crack LovePeddler whose father out of neglect forced into ass mining too, you can still get out the ghetto and not live the same hood rat life your parent lived. That you are born into it my your ashawo kobo kobo mama does not mean that you will end like them.

Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria, you can still make it out and not end up like your crack LovePeddler ashawo kobo kobo mama. grin grin
grin

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life, who has been promoting homosexuality in a public forum.

Your mom should have her ovum surgically removed without anaesthesia so she doesn't produce more bastards as burden on earth.

You and your siblings should be filed in a single line with your libertine father in front and burnt alive and your brains donated to autism for the study of primatology how humans are still inferior to apes at birth.

Hahahahaha I go kill you today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by ibinaboonline: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
the nostrils!
chai! make una no kill me voodoo
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
grin

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life, who has been promoting homosexuality in a public forum.

Your mom should have her ovum surgically removed without anaesthesia so she doesn't produce more bastards as burden on earth.

You and your siblings should be filed in a single line with your libertine father in front and burnt alive and your brains donated to autism for the study of primatology how humans are still inferior to apes at birth.

Hahahahaha I go kill you today grin

Kill me for wetin. Ashawo pikin wan kill me? Dey there dey open teeth.

Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria na your ass miner papa you go kill no be me. On a serious note you can still save your mama from you and your father. The time is now. I know she was raised as a crack LovePeddler but I am sure she can still get help. As for your papa like I said he is far gone as for you turn your life around or you will soon become a statistic of police killing.

Like I said before you should stop being a closet hate-filled homophobia, people are more accepting these days. You can come out now and stop spreading your family history online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Keep telling us your family history. You son of ashawo kobo kobo. I am not dissing you, I am just telling you the plain truth. You and your father should stop drilling your crack LovePeddler mama ass. Being the Chairman of Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria on NL does not mean you and your father should keep drilling the crack LovePeddler of a mama ass. After reading your family history I still believe that there is hope for you, you mama still has the possibility of being fixed as for your papa is a already dead at least that burden is off your shoulder.

You can try and fix your life and see make something good out of it before you either die from drilling ass or shot from behind my cops for being a hood rat.

You dey canvass for homosexuality for Nairaland, your mama dey canvass for bestiality for Instagram. I never believed the devil exists until I encountered your cussed family.

Every single one of you is genetically compromised to be as lustful as stray street dogs and unashamed like Adam and eve before the fall.

You all are a dark blot in the white cloth of humanity!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by obi3ce: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lord have mercy. So many gays in Nigeria, see comments.The lady is right!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by RealEstateTek: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
marylandcakes:
An old woman feels uneasy when dry bones are mentioned grin grin

UnimkeAk:
I agree with her 200%
Even as i love big yancch reach, i cannot think of doing anal
dinggle:
Interpretation of what she said "if you have ever bleeped a woman's ass YOU ARE GAY". If you like twist yourself out of it. You NEED DELIVERANCE.
Those days, there was a girl that begged and even cried for me to fvck her arse but I stood my ground and refused. I later discovered she's AMOC member. Even animals don't stoop so low! goats, dogs, lions, fvck virginal not anus!!! Why should humans allow satan to make them more abominable than animals?!!! Truth be told, these evil pervertions were gradually spread by satan's agent, now it's becoming a norm just like they've trivialized immorality and premarital sex. The greatest eye opener to the fact that End Time is no more near but HERE is the 1/3% of Nlanders defending Sodomy(anal with a girl). In TuFace's voice "Sodom and Gomorrah is closing in on..." Falling does not destroy you, but Pride goeth before destruction. All gays started by female arse fvcking and graduated to.. If r already losing ur GOD-given straight orientation, repent now, else ur pride shall bring... No child is born a gay or arse fvcker. All humans enjoy the natural virginal sex but only the perverted minds submitted to anals. Roaman 1:28 "And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which was not convinent." YAHWEH wants you to live forever, but you can only be allowed to live forever if you please HIM with the short life HE has given to test you. Repent and be saved. Yahshua Christ still loves you, but the final choice of Life or death is in your hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by IamSINZ(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
honestly there is nothing gay about fucking a woman's arsehole lipsrsealed

Unfortunately, some retarded females who think they're experts on male sexuality won't agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Kill me for wetin. Ashawo pikin wan kill me? Dey there dey open teeth.

Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria na your ass miner papa you go kill no be me. On a serious note you can still save your mama from you and your father. The time is now. I know she was raised as a crack LovePeddler but I am sure she can still get help. As for your papa like I said he is far gone as for you turn your life around or you will soon become a statistic of police killing.

Like I said before you should stop being a closet hate-filled homophobia, people are more accepting these days. You can come out now and stop spreading your family history online.

Your mother was the village local treasure, providing free sex for visitors during burials and wake keeps.

When she dies, her grave will be marked as the "Dark mother Theresa, the unknown village wench"
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by TheUmbra: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Are you a ass driller? I known your answer is yes.

Anxiety disorder is the proper diagnosis for a cyber-nuisance as yourself who asks a question and provides the answer.

woodcook:

You failed to understand the idea behind my post. It is simple any straight man that engages in anal sex does not have the moral high ground to call for the heads of homosexuals.

Says an epicene Schlep and a homosexual apologist as yourself. Since you've obviously been diagnosed with depleted male chromosomes, your mind can't comprehend the totality and complexity of the heterosexual sex matrix.

woodcook:

I personally dont care how two consenting adults chose to get off but I am only concern about the hate-filled comments you see on this forum whenever the word gay comes up.

I never expect sound judgement to be your forte being the shodow gay man that you are. Gays are mentally and spiritually screwed; a threat to future generations and an abberation to all healthy, progressive society.

woodcook:

Given the number of straight men here that seems to be involve in some non traditional sexual acts, one begins to wonder on what ground do they have the moral rights to condemn others?

Heterosexual sex in all its variations can never be likened to homosexual sex. They're two different things. A healthy man is wired to sexualise just about any body part of his woman. It can be the ear lobes which he may put his tongue to or the neck, or whatever part that tickles his sexual fancy, it is pretty normal. But a homosexual is less than an animal to begin with, it is the biggest threat to a common heritage that promise to preserve the human race.

But you wouldn't know this because something went wrong with your biological and spiritually progress during your formative years.

Nuisance!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:

You dey canvass for homosexuality for Nairaland, your mama dey canvass for bestiality for Instagram. I never believed the devil exists until I encountered your cussed family.

Every single one of you is genetically compromised to be as lustful as stray street dogs and unashamed like Adam and eve before the fall.

You all are a dark blot in the white cloth of humanity!

I am canvassing for the rights of people to live free of from people like you. Ironically you are enjoying that right by being able to Bleep someone in ass (non-traditional way of having sex) while you go ahead and preach that homosexual should be kill.

What gives you the right to drill people's ass while others are denied the rights to participant in whatever way they seem fit to get off (as long as no minor is involved and no one is being coerced)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Woodcock, your brain is too slow to match my improvisation and wittiness.

What I'm doing to you here is what the midwife who delivered you should have done: squeeze your tiny infant neck so you die of asphyxiation to spare the world its worst malignancy
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
Woodcock, your brain is too slow to match my improvisation and wittiness.

What I'm doing to you here is what the midwife who delivered you should have done: squeeze your tiny infant neck so you die of asphyxiation to spare the world its worst malignancy

keep licking your own balls in self-aggrandizing. Einstein chairman ADAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Why pesin go leave the right hole and start drilling the wrong one, what if she goan poo in the process shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
[s]
woodcook:

I am canvassing for the rights of people to live free of from people like you. Ironically you are enjoying that right by being able to Bleep someone in ass (non-traditional way of having sex) while you go ahead and preach that homosexual should be kill.

What gives you the right to drill people's ass while others are denied the rights to participant in whatever way they seem fit to get off (as long as no minor is involved and no one is being coerced)
[/s]

The time for debate and reasoning is long gone. This is your funeral so save the sermons for judgement day for your Lord. You're trying to get likes by pretending to be reasonable.

I drop disses so cold even heterosexual ass-fuckers are too shocked to click like

Take am again:
You still making the mistake of boxing with me. I'm the reason your mother didn't honour her marital vows. Your father's dick was never able to fill up the circumferential hole my dick left in her tight pussy.I deflowered her and her younger sist same night with the promise of taking her polio-stricken father under my charity.

Your father inherited my broken promises when he married her. And your life of attention-craving on Nairaland is a direct fallout of your father's marital frustrations!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

keep licking your own balls in self-aggrandizing. Einstein chairman ADAN grin grin
what's this? Your brains couldn't produce anymore wack disses?

You attract more flies than the shiit of marauding cows. And i thought you were just an unfortunate victim of circumstances until I learnt your father was the chief gormandizer who raped an invalid in the open market square in broad day light who happened to be your mother.

Na devil go castrate a wingless idiot like you for pretending to be better than a wheelbarrow pusher!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
[s][/s]

The time for debate and reasoning is long gone. This is your funeral so save the sermons for judgement day for your Lord. You're trying to get likes by pretending to be reasonable.

I drop disses so cold even heterosexual ass-fuckers are too shocked to click like

Take am again:
You still making the mistake of boxing with me. I'm the reason your mother didn't honour her marital vows. Your father's dick was never able to fill up the circumferential hole my dick left in her tight pussy.I deflowered her and her younger sist same night with the promise of taking her polio-stricken father under my charity.

Your father inherited my broken promises when he married her. And your life of attention-craving on Nairaland is a direct fallout of your father's marital frustrations!

Boxing with the child of a crack LovePeddler? Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria, keep telling us your generational history. So the above is what your father told you how he got into mining your ashawo kobo kobo mama ass? What a nice and considerate father you have got. Since that is your father's story, please you can now tell us how you got into the business of ass mining? We are all ears chairman ADAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
what's this? Your brains couldn't produce anymore wack disses?

You attract more flies than the shiit of marauding cows. And i thought you were just an unfortunate victim of circumstances until I learnt your father was the chief gormandizer who raped an invalid in the open market square in broad day light who happened to be your mother.

Na devil go castrate a wingless idiot like you for pretending to be better than a wheelbarrow pusher!

Your family more especially your olosho kobo kobo mama and ass miner papa have got a long history. Keep the story coming in, we are all ears. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Boxing with the child of a crack LovePeddler? Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria, keep telling us your generational history. So the above is what your father told you how he got into mining your ashawo kobo kobo mama ass? What a nice and considerate father you have got. Since that is your father's story, please you can now tell us how you got into the business of ass mining? We are all ears chairman ADAN.
I was about pitying you before...

Yeah, mom was a wrinkled old thing with rash on her ass and scabies on her inner thighs, daddy was a street bum with pooping eyes like a habitual drunk. And you're just a loveless little rejected kid struggling for attention in Nairaland.

But like your failed parents, all your efforts ended in an embarrassing flameout!

They say the stench from your mother's pussy is a natural mosquito repellent
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Your family more especially your olosho kobo kobo mama and ass miner papa have got a long history. Keep the story coming in, we are all ears. grin grin
so you done tire , na so your papa prick weak , never able to do the job.

Your mother improvised with the village gatekeepers, that's why your daddy is doubting your parentage.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

You have given your mother enough reasons to regret never having the will to terminate your unproductive life as an accidental abortion at its fetal stages.

Some say the reason she didnt kill you in the belly was to punish your sterile father having eloped and gotten pregnant for his palmwine tapper friend after your unmotivated lackey of a father couldn't pay her bride price.

So you're biologically the son of an uncircumcised idiot bearing the name of a man who married your mother for charity.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
@woodcook , how far nah? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I was about pitying you before...

Yeah, mom was a wrinkled old thing with rash on her ass and scabies on her inner thighs, daddy was a street bum with pooping eyes like a habitual drunk. And you're just a loveless little rejected kid struggling for attention in Nairaland.

But like your failed parents, all your efforts ended in an embarrassing flameout!

They say the stench from your mother's pussy is a natural mosquito repellent

I was going to ask how you got to see the rash in your ashawo kobo kobo mama ass I then recalled you telling NL how you and your father have been mining your olosho kobo kobo mama ass. The way you described your father is exactly how I imagined him with the drunk part. It all make sense to me how you get to be so cold that you would wish to kill someone because of whom they chose to get off with.

Of course at this point everyone knows you are the child of an ashawo kobo kobo who lacks love, which is why you type in red to draw attention to your hate-filled rants towards others. That is a new one from your family history about your ashawo mama gaping ass. Based on how you described your mama how do you and your father get to drill her ass with all the stench ? It most be horrible the way you described it, but I like I told you before there are women health centers around your locality you can take her there. I am certain everything will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.