Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online (17825 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / How To Meet The Right Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by RealAdewole(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
How'd u know my name? I am in mortal combat from the city of sindel and I'm 10000 years old and ohh I can prove my name.. Nina is my second name but what is my first?
that one na hard nut to crack

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
RealAdewole:
that one na hard nut to crack
Kitana ooo mileena is my twin sister lol Adaeze Kitana
Also sexy, but way more tough, Princess Kitana does not play around.... being the daughter of Queen Sindel and all.....
She loyally served Shao Kahn for a good amount of time, until she found out the truth about where she came from and that her twin sister.......Mileena, was just a clone made of her.... Within her time frame she has been both a foe and a good one, so she kind of walks a fine line between the two....
Bring it on modafukkers....

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Also sexy, but way more tough, Princess Kitana does not play around.... being the daughter of Queen Sindel and all.....
She loyally served Shao Kahn for a good amount of time, until she found out the truth about where she came from and that her twin sister.......Mileena, was just a clone made of her.... Within her time frame she has been both a foe and a good one, so she kind of walks a fine line between the two....

you should be infused into mortal Combat as a character............ no b joke sha......e don pass play.....

as for us....we prefer football.....football all the way

BTW.....send your gun ASAP...... NEPA wan die here.....na to shoot dem remain

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by RealAdewole(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
you are licensed to carry gun, handgun or ruffle. while the other carries deadly fans

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by RealAdewole(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

you should be infused into mortal Combat as a character............ no b joke sha......e don pass play.....

as for us....we prefer football.....football all the way

BTW.....send your gun ASAP...... NEPA wan die here.....na to shoot dem remain

maybe she's the character who knows

we need that gun nina4u send it ASAP, v been on car charger since
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
RealAdewole:

maybe she's the character who knows

we need that gun nina4u send it ASAP, v been on car charger since

lol.....dah gun gan........at least lemme die killing NEPA...
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by wetdspace(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nina4u:
i never said kill I said it was 15 american total that got kidnapped last year alone.. No lives losts but they had to pay randsome money.. Learn how to read

Stop spoiling our image biko

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by rockyh(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Redgal post=57844506]
@IamKashyBaby
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. I'm cautious about the whole matter. He has an excuse for anything. He said he can't ask family members to lend him the money because they don't have it like that. When I asked him about borrowing a loan he said they don't really give loans like that there unless you are using it for house payment. He also knows a lady here in the U S who is currently engaged to his cousin and she travelled to Nigeria by herself so he is saying why can't I do the same. I have spoken to her a few times and she said at first some of her family members were against her travelling to meet his cousin but now they all get along with his cousin and want to visit Nigeria. She's in the process of helping his cousin get the U.S. Visa. My feeling is he wants to get to the U.S. but I'm not 100 % sure about how sincere he is in his feelings for me. [/quoteam a Nigerian guy based in Nigeria.i can authoritatively tell u he's a big scam please don't come to see him or even send him money just discontinue all communication with him my one cent advise

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
I think the scammer is in this thread And even commenting
lols.....
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by ugmmadueke: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
dsfvsbnf

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by ugmmadueke: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
ym

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by terwasee(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Waooo I don't no that Nigeria blog is very popular to the extend iam reading comments from people all over the world. Thank you the CEO Naira land.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by fuckpro: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer
...lady that's really harsh of you,there are genuine young men like me looking for a girl to settle with do please be a bit light on your allegations
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Lewaluv(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol go find ur own mugu.
ugmmadueke:
First I would love to state something very clear here. not all online romance with a Nigerian is aimed at scamming or defrauding someone. If you are too immatured to give advice then don't feel to old to just read comments and learn. The most right advice for this American lady is this. America has an embassy in Abuja, if you feel you love this young man, come to Nigeria, stop in Abuja and let this young man meet you here in Abuja. Abuja has a very tight security and a foreigner even enjoys more security and privilege in Abuja than a Nigerian. when he comes to Abuja, get any police man of your choice or a hotel manager of the hotel where you lodge to investigate his identity using his voters card which usually (70%) speaks the truth about a Nigerians identity. I wish I can be contacted to unravel this young man's identity if he is real or not. but my opinion is that he could be real and he could be a scammer. I speak this way because I wish I can get married to an European or an American and totally disown and dissociate myself with Nigeria. it's not always about scam pls. contact me to get most secret information about this young man. +2348131209953 or ugmmadueke@gmail.com [color=#990000][/color]
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by deafeyez: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmmm it is so bad how people would be cautious about Nigerians. I pity this nation that her government has left to be object of mockery. How on earth did we arrived here. God Save Us.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm in search of a wife. if you are still single but you must base in the US before that's where I base as well
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by adaksbullet: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I said what? Please quote me on that one cause I did not say that. I know wonderful ppl in naija and not all is wife beater women hater scammers and cult members or armed robbers lol Lots of Naija men are passionate loving proud and hard working sexy.. Hot good locking and loving and caring.. So are also Naija ladies.. I know many of them too.. For 10 years plus. I just happen to meet someone that from friendship we developed a fire. Bad ppl are everywhere and this guy shes talking to is an obvious scammer 100% I got no doubt
ode ni e angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

-- / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Most Romantic Lady In Da Romance Section..... Voting Ends Tonight >>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.