Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online (16489 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / How To Meet The Right Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
I dey camp that time na.. Why not ask me what made me not to see her... Besides she didn't tell me she would be coming... It was impromptu
*calms down* its OK my guy!!!
Guess ur camp was far from where she dey!!!! grin
D impromptu thing happened to me last year!!! A Cameroonian beauty(d girl eh fine die) came all d way from Cameroon to see me! Brought her own car n all...I was in d bathroom when she CAME in( I already gave her directions to my house long before...never knew she would come)
Bro....that weekend was d best weekend in all of 2016 for me!!!! grin
I paid for it dou......with milk n malt!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
vcente:
redgal: its a scam alright,but that does not mean that you have to lose.by renewing his passport I believe he genuinely wants to come to America.so why don't you contact the agency he is using and make the payments yourself that way there are no doubts on side.p.s u will have to verify the agency yourself.but thats easy.
Your logic is a bit confusing how will I not lose if it's a scam? If he can be untruthful now what's to say he won't be untruthful in a relationship with me if he comes over here. Plus I don't have $2000 to throw away on a scammer even if he genuinely wants to come to the U.S. as you said.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

*calms down* its OK my guy!!!
Guess ur camp was far from where she dey!!!! grin
D impromptu thing happened to me last year!!! A Cameroonian beauty(d girl eh fine die) came all d way from Cameroon to see me! Brought her own car n all...I was in d bathroom when she CAME in( I already gave her directions to my house long before...never knew she would come)
Bro....that weekend was d best weekend in all of 2016 for me!!!! grin
I paid for it dou......with milk n malt!!! tongue
you enjoy wella wink

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
you enjoy wella wink
U can say DAT again!!! grin
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal u still dey on top dis matter ni??
8 pages of advice never do u?
Just forget d guy then n grab ME!!!
Am not asking u for anything.....hope u can cook sha!!!
#justmessingwithu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by AXYZ: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Does it really cost that much? I'm skeptical considering the cost I see online and what these people are saying here. I can't write off their opinions just because they are "dark color" as you put it. I feel he has to make up his mind to come up with the amount of money if he truly does want to be with me even if it cost that amount. As someone else on this forum says if some folks there can do it why can't he. Thanks for your comment though.

Actually I didn't want to comment as I was enjoying the convo.

To be candid, visa processing to US and other choice destinations can cost a fortune, depending on your (in)experience and/or your show of desperacy and yet, you could fail or be 'duped' in your quest.

This does not however infer that 'your' man isn't trying to scam you. Of course, I am convinced he sees you as a potential victim.

One advice: Don't send a dime cos you can end up sending dimes later.

You can't totally blame us. Things are hard..It's survival for the fittest.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:
Redgal u still dey on top dis matter ni??
8 pages of advice never do u?
Just forget d guy then n grab ME!!!
Am not asking u for anything.....hope u can cook sha!!!
#justmessingwithu
grin grin
Lol I'm done with him. I said before in my previous post I'm cutting him off. Trust me this forum has helped. You all can stop commenting now if you want, I get it Lol.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Lol I'm done with him. I said before in my previous post I'm cutting him off. Trust me this forum has helped. You all can stop commenting now if you want, I get it Lol.
Don't go like DAT naw
Grab me instead joor
U can at least see my face on NL....
tongue
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by vcente(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Your logic is a bit confusing how will I not lose if it's a scam? If he can be untruthful now what's to say he won't be untruthful in a relationship with me if he comes over here. Plus I don't have $2000 to throw away on a scammer even if he genuinely wants to come to the U.S. as you said.
you guys might get married for one.but it seems you have made up your mind.I will advise that you go with your gut feeling.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Kellibae(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Well, may i ask you...where in Nigeria he reside?
I dont know about their loan scheme down there but i guess, he just want you to spend every single dime which is very unfair.

Have u met his cousin's gf or have u talk to her? If not, Why not ask him her number so u can discuss with her about travelling..
Always, play on the safe side..

why ar u askin where he resides ?.
pls dnt start that rubbish .
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Don't go like DAT naw
Grab me instead joor
tongue

grin grin grin grin

I'll find the bini guy then tell him your plans. He will pay you a surprise visit. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Don't go like DAT naw
Grab me instead joor
tongue

Check out what awaits you.

Choose one... grin

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

grin grin grin grin

I'll find the bini guy then tell him your plans. He will pay you a surprise visit. Watch out.
Nawa ooo...somebody cannot joke with u again? Is DAT how u use to do
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Choose one... grin
Wipes eyes in disbelief
Issalie joor
I don't believe u!
OP get in here!! Is this true? Are u dis old?

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Wipes eyes in disbelief
Issalie joor
I don't believe u!
OP get in here!! Is this true? Are u dis old?

Shebi you want oyibo woman and you wan enter US? Some boys no dey smile. How person go dey kiss and smooch person wey senior his grand mum? Fear no dey catch some people I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Shebi you want oyibo woman and you wan enter US? Some boys no dey smile. How person go dey kiss and smooch person wey senior his grand mum? Fear no dey catch some people I swear. grin
Ewwwwwwww! Not me!
My dicck no go even rise sef
Besides...am not desperate to either marry oyinbo or enter US!!!!

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Choose one... grin
LOL you're a funny dude but no I don't look like that and I'm not old or white either. I can take a joke though LOL. Peace !

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

LOL you're a funny dude but no I don't look like that and I'm not old or white either. I can take a joke though LOL. Peace !

Upload your pix here. You'd get lots of studs to choose from. Luminouz is one of them. He has beautiful zebra pattern trousers. I'm sure you'd want lots of beautiful colours in your relationship.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Transcendwonder: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Upload your pix here. You'd get lots of studs to choose from. Luminouz is one of them. He has beautiful zebra pattern trousers. I'm sure you'd want lots of beautiful colours in your relationship.
Open yr mouth and take icing sugar... You too funny!!

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

Guy! Na U oh!
U funny die!

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

*breathes a sigh of relief* tongue
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by greenmonk: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@Nina4U
Thank you. I would be cautious to travel within the U.S. much less a country I have never been to. I also showed him that site you sent in the screenshot but he said you can't believe everything on the internet. He said its not easy to get a Visa to the U.S. through that way. He says you have to pay money to an agent to get it expedited. He says Nigeria is corrupt. What does your Nigerian friends say. Is it really that hard to get a Visa to the U.S. or even a visiting visa to the U.K.?
American visa is processed @ the American embassy or condulate so I do not see how it relates to corruption in Nigeria.
If there is corrupt practice in processing the visa then the Americans should answer for that.
Visas are assessed on their individual merit but a lot of nigerians think they can get Us visa just for the asking.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:
Hi I'm an woman living in America. I met a Nigerian man online on a dating site. I don't usually do long distance relationship not even in the U.S. but I decided to exchange numbers with this man and we communicate mainly through What's App. I have been communicating with him for about 9 months now. He professed his love for me early. Which I was suspicious about but after talking to him for a while I believe he is probably genuine. He wants me to come over to Nigeria to visit him. He said it would be easy that way for me to come over to meet him and his family. Then when I go back it would be easy for him to get to the U.S. so he can be with me. He said he's not using me to get papers he genuinely loves me he says. I don't feel comfortable travelling to Nigeria by myself and having to rely on him for safety. I have asked him instead of me meeting him there maybe we could meet in a neutral country in Europe and a family member would go with me. He said its not easy to get a visiting visa to Europe. Is this true? He also says Nigeria is very corrupt and you have to pay a good amount of money to get Visa processed. Also he asked me to help him to get $2000 U.S. to pay the agent who will be working on him getting visa to U.S. I told him I might consider paying a part of that but he would have to come up with the rest. I wanted to test his sincerity. I'm asking anyone with good insight for their advice on this situation. Would you advise me to travel to Nigeria as a woman who doesn't know anyone except this man in that country? I'm a little apprehensive but at the same time I would like to meet him. Also do you think its wise for me to help him with the money for the visa? He said any money I lend him he will work hard to pay me back once he gets to the U.S.A. He said he recently lost his job and has little money.

Hmm and you believed him? Never make the mistake of coming down to Nigeria to visit him. People can hide under the name of love to get what they want.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by rinzaugustine: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer
What you said about nigeria is very very exaggerated and not totally true.Nigerians love reading bad news in the media and when other people read that they feel every nigerian is that way.I grew up in a city in nigeria where for almost 40 years i have heard distant gunshots less thrice in my life.As for the poster ,he may be a scammer or genuine or wants to use the lady to get to u.s.The only red flag i see is that the guy is not solid financially in nigeria,he is asking a total stranger for money and he is also desperate
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by wetdspace(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer

Haaa aye le o....
You might know one or two things about naija but those things you said about killing Americans were blatant lie haba!

As a foreigner Ím very sure police will protect you.... Even entering here the US Govt will monitor it movement so u'll be safe abeg stop dos bullshit lies jare.

My dear redgirl...
1st how old are u? If u are older than the guy, the guy only wants to use you to enter the states.
2nd which website did you meet? If it's a paid dating sites it's a scam My girl.
If it's Facebook check his friends list.... If you see more than 10 white ladies you need to run.
If he has less than 100 friends use a jet to run.
3rdly have you ever had sex with him online before? If yes pls run.
Any other question pls do ask.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by rinzaugustine: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:
Hi I'm an woman living in America. I met a Nigerian man online on a dating site. I don't usually do long distance relationship not even in the U.S. but I decided to exchange numbers with this man and we communicate mainly through What's App. I have been communicating with him for about 9 months now. He professed his love for me early. Which I was suspicious about but after talking to him for a while I believe he is probably genuine. He wants me to come over to Nigeria to visit him. He said it would be easy that way for me to come over to meet him and his family. Then when I go back it would be easy for him to get to the U.S. so he can be with me. He said he's not using me to get papers he genuinely loves me he says. I don't feel comfortable travelling to Nigeria by myself and having to rely on him for safety. I have asked him instead of me meeting him there maybe we could meet in a neutral country in Europe and a family member would go with me. He said its not easy to get a visiting visa to Europe. Is this true? He also says Nigeria is very corrupt and you have to pay a good amount of money to get Visa processed. Also he asked me to help him to get $2000 U.S. to pay the agent who will be working on him getting visa to U.S. I told him I might consider paying a part of that but he would have to come up with the rest. I wanted to test his sincerity. I'm asking anyone with good insight for their advice on this situation. Would you advise me to travel to Nigeria as a woman who doesn't know anyone except this man in that country? I'm a little apprehensive but at the same time I would like to meet him. Also do you think its wise for me to help him with the money for the visa? He said any money I lend him he will work hard to pay me back once he gets to the U.S.A. He said he recently lost his job and has little money.
I saw three red flags in what you narrated which should make you to be very wary.Firstly,the guy is not financially solid in Nigeria, secondly he is asking a stranger he has never met for money and lastly he is desperate

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by wetdspace(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@Nina4U
Thank you. I would be cautious to travel within the U.S. much less a country I have never been to. I also showed him that site you sent in the screenshot but he said you can't believe everything on the internet. He said its not easy to get a Visa to the U.S. through that way. He says you have to pay money to an agent to get it expedited. He says Nigeria is corrupt. What does your Nigerian friends say. Is it really that hard to get a Visa to the U.S. or even a visiting visa to the U.K.?

Hey. My lady,
Concerning getting visa to US, it's hard here unless u have genuine reasons for Ur leaving and to secure a UK visa, u need to have a fat bank acct.
There are some agents who know their perfect game or means they charge too high from 900k to 2million.
So his only option is for you to come to naija wild u wit sex and later take u ikoyi registery for marriage...

And since u said u met him more than 9 months ago, and me a former g guy, 9 months is the off loading time to a client that means u are ripe to be asked for stuffs e.g money.
So be wise read my last reply to Nina4u
Ire o.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by bravolyk(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

In all honesty my dilemma is I'm not sure if he's really broke. After I told him he would have to at least show that he can take care of half of the bill He said if I help him with $1000 for the visa he can sell the land he said he bought and spent most of his money on before he lost his job to pay for the remaining $1000. He also said his cousin and cousins fiancee could probably help me with the remaining $1000 when the cousin comes over to the U.S.

This one is quite fishy. Can you do this for me and quote me back.Stylishly ask him the location of the land he want to sell. Don't send him any money yet hold on with that. If I may ask to what extent do you trust him?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
wetdspace:

Haaa aye le o....
You might know one or two things about naija but those things you said about killing Americans were blatant lie haba!

As a foreigner Ím very sure police will protect you.... Even entering here the US Govt will monitor it movement so u'll be safe abeg stop dos bullshit lies jare

My dear redgirl...
1st how old are u? If u are older than the guy, the guy only wants to use you to enter the states.
2nd which website did you meet? If it's a paid dating sites it's a scam My girl.
If it's Facebook check his friends list.... If you see more than 10 white ladies you need to run.
If he has less than 100 friends use a jet to run.
3rdly have you ever had sex with him online before? If yes pls run.
Any other question pls do ask.
i never said kill I said it was 15 american total that got kidnapped last year alone.. No lives losts but they had to pay randsome money.. Learn how to read

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by slinkman(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

He told me recently that he borrowed money for food from his cousin last week but the food ran out. Although he doesn't want to ask me he says he's asking me to help him with money for food sometimes. Says. Recently sometimes he goes to bed without eating. I feel some type of way about sending money for food but at same time I can feel for him if true.
sorry for my previous advice saying he isn't a scammer, this just confirms you are dating a scammer.. don't send a dime, look for one who is worth your love, he missed out on an opportunity of getting to know what a great partner you might have been

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by slinkman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

In all honesty my dilemma is I'm not sure if he's really broke. After I told him he would have to at least show that he can take care of half of the bill He said if I help him with $1000 for the visa he can sell the land he said he bought and spent most of his money on before he lost his job to pay for the remaining $1000. He also said his cousin and cousins fiancee could probably help me with the remaining $1000 when the cousin comes over to the U.S.
its a scam and I not just guessing, I am super sure now. Sorry for meeting the bad eggs of Nigeria .. not all there men are like this , if you can give proper informations, he can be trailed and arrested and he will vomit all your money

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

He told me recently that he borrowed money for food from his cousin last week but the food ran out. Although he doesn't want to ask me he says he's asking me to help him with money for food sometimes. Says. Recently sometimes he goes to bed without eating. I feel some type of way about sending money for food but at same time I can feel for him if true.
Yeah I had a guy tell me he had gon hungry for a week.. They try anything.. Next he needs money for medication or his mom will die.. Tell him to sell the land he has and use that money if he is hungry and that way he will have money for visa and ticket..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.