Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59304 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
mysticwarrior:
it is written in the bible that " God cannot be mocked, whatever a man soweth so shall he reap. God does not go back on his word, doing it once is not an excuse, David did it once and got punished for the rest of his life, if God can do it to David "the man after his heart, then who are you not to face the punishment? Oga be prepared as your punishment is inescapable.

Was the adulterous woman punished further?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by royalty18: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:
All these girls forming "virgins" una see una life?? U will not want to sample the product before getting married, u think you're doing the guy? My dear you're doing yourself...

OP please give her the D, just give her to silence her. Just no do give am belle oo..
Sample?? Are you a phone or something?? Have you seen a new car that you have not paid for and then you tear the nylons used in covering the car and drive it round town Without having paid??

So after sampling guy A and he's not measured up, you go on to guy B and same thing and devil help you until guy Z before you think its your match?? Hmmmm. I smile in Japanese!!
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by goodnews777: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Most erectile dysfunctionality cases in nigeria is because NIGERIANS are not romantic. Most nigerian women are passive and mainly think it's a woman thing to wait until the man has an erection and then struggles with her and subdue her by helping her open her legs and penetrate. Nonesense, most men will not get an erection like that no matter how beautiful you her. Men also want to be desired and touched like women too. It's not love making if she is not ready and he is not in the mood. Sex is not mechanical, it's an emotional thing. That is why billions are spent on valentine. so, next time your penis refuses to stand but instead you are sweating and breathing heavy, it's because she is not helping. She is passive , you are tensed up and fearful, blood pressure rises , that makes the penis weak. Try love therapy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Was the adulterous woman punished further?
Oga u are not the adulterous women in the Bible, so get ready for Nemesis. the Bible did not gave full details of the adulterous woman's life after her encounter with Jesus. Do u know if her marriage crashed or not, do u also know if another woman started sleeping with her husband? if you commit adultery and go scot free then it means God is not being truthful to his world, God is not biased if he can punish David there is no man he can't punish, stop using the adulterous woman's situation to raise your hope, you must be punished, pls go and read about how Mercy Aigbe slept and took another woman's husband, in return another woman slept with her husband, and the man is with another woman now. another good example is that of Caroline Elkenem, she took another woman's husband and still committed adultery, she had very bitter times her marriage and had to leave, but not before her husband finds affection in the arms of another woman. my brother somethings don't just happened, when you hear stories of men whose wife were caught in the act, some of them are nemesis as they will never tell you their darkest secretes. my friend just dey warm up o, because you must see wetin I dey tell you before you leave this earth, God's words is always fulfilled.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by judey1992(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Bro, don't do it. The husband is a man like you. Use call blocking app if possible, report her to her people.

I only had an affair once with a married woman as per trying to be adventurous but it wasn't worth it.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

God be with you
what went wrong?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

It won't happen, but make I find out say na YOU, na beheading sure pass.
just look at this man, I rather embrace comfort in a lonely desert as a lone man than cast my gaze on another man's wife. After sleeping with another man's wife you think your own will be spared. why do you think Joseph escaped from Mrs portiphar who happens to be a no nonsense sex predator? he refused her because he knew the implications, and this happened 400years and about 30 generations before the 10 commandants was given. Right from your childhood you have been aware of "thou shall not commit adultery" but yet you took you dead conscience upon a helpless man and defied his pride, you opened your two eyes removed another man wife pant, then you come enter her, is that not wickedness? the bible said "The wicked shall not go unpunished" chai Oga, your own don finish o, abeg check your life well there must be signs that you have already started paying for your wickedness.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by snowblaq(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah. I practically stopped picking her calls, and returning her messages, but she's so persistent in nature.
Get more persistent too in ignoring her and not picking her calls or replying her messages...i'm sure she would get the message after a while...cut off such frienship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by boottaesama: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Fresca:
All these girls forming "virgins" una see una life?? U will not want to sample the product before getting married, u think you're doing the guy? My dear you're doing yourself...

OP please give her the D, just give her to silence her. Just no do give am belle oo..

the moment he tries that, it can never stop and will lead to plenty issues, trust me.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

It won't happen, but make I find out say na YOU, na beheading sure pass.
just listen to yourself and try to uncover how brutish you sound. let me tell you a true story. There is a certain traditional musician in my locality who finds pleasure in between the legs of other men's wives, and he sees himself as a conqueror for that. one day armed robbers paid him a visit at his home, they forced him to a sitting position, and made him to watch as the five man gang took turn in rapping the man's wife till the last one of them was done, it was vicious and brutal, instead of having sympathizers he became a laughing stock in the town. no matter how you change you will still have to pay for the things you have done.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
mysticwarrior:
just look at this man, I rather embrace comfort in a lonely desert as a lone man than cast my gaze on another man's wife. After sleeping with another man's wife you think your own will be spared. why do you think Joseph escaped from Mrs portiphar who happens to be a no nonsense sex predator? he refused her because he knew the implications, and this happened 400years and about 30 generations before the 10 commandants was given. Right from your childhood you have been aware of "thou shall not commit adultery" but yet you took you dead conscience upon a helpless man and defied his pride, you opened your two eyes removed another man wife pant, then you come enter her, is that not wickedness? the bible said "The wicked shall not go unpunished" chai Oga, your own don finish o, abeg check your life well there must be signs that you have already started paying for your wickedness.

My life is great, I can't complain. You wish you were God to give me calamity.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

just shut up jare, if you think nemesis will not catch up with you then you must be a demented fool.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

from you response there are evidence that you are trembling with fear already, repercussion is waiting for you, mark my word "it is going to be unbearably bitter for you" you committed the act in secrete but when you start receiving your punishment its not going to be in secrete.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
mysticwarrior:
just shut up jare, if you think nemesis will not catch up with you then you must be a demented fool.

You must be very stupid to use bible to wish me calamity. I don't know you, fvck off.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
mysticwarrior:
from you response there are evidence that you are trembling with fear already, repercussion is waiting for you, mark my word "it is going to be unbearably bitter for you" you committed the act in secrete but when you start receiving your punishment its not going to be in secrete.

Nigerian hypocritical fool thinks that quoting some verses will bring tribulation. Backward swine. Oga, all you wish me will happen 100 fold to you.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Nigerian hypocritical fool thinks that quoting some verses will bring tribulation. Backward swine. Oga, all you wish me will happen 100 fold to you.
you lack wisdom and understanding, you brought a curse upon yourself the moment you slept with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, if you want to start your repentance be bold enough to go to the man whose wife you slept with and tell him you are sorry for fvcking his wife, if u can do that God will know that you are truly sorry, but that will not stop you wife from being fvcked by another man, you will see it with your eyes and hear with you ears how your wife will be moaning with pleasure while she spread her legs wide open for another man to be punishing you, it is what you brought upon yourself and so embrace it. you can't deceive yourself you know that what am saying is the bitter truth so accept it.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

Use your brain, change your sim number, email, make sure she doesn't ever know your house address, and move on with your life.

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Bro, don't do it. The husband is a man like you. Use call blocking app if possible, report her to her people.

I only had an affair once with a married woman as per trying to be adventurous but it wasn't worth it.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

God be with you

One time or two times doesn't make difference. Your grave dey hell already if you don't go for deliverance. You think na to commit that sacrilege, then zoom off saying you won't do it again? Dey fool your soul.. .

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

One time or two times doesn't make difference. Your grave dey hell already if you don't go for deliverance. You think na to commit that sacrilege, then zoom off saying you won't do it again? Dey fool your soul.. .

Just shut up! Na your wife I do? This was long ago. You don't know the circumstances that led to that.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
mysticwarrior:
so you still came here to open the trash you call your mouth to spew nonsense? "Prov 6: 29 So it is with the man who commits adultery with another’s wife. He shall not go unpunished for this sin" Oga Bible talk am say u must not go unpunished, you are a finished man.

It is your family that is finished. Not me.

You know nothing about the scriptures, like your wife had an affair, and you are thinking it is me.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

It is your family that is finished. Not me.

You know nothing about the scriptures, like your wife had an affair, and you are thinking it is me.
women from my tribe who commits adultery falls sick with a strange and deadly disease within 7days, and in most cases they die after 21days if they don't confess, so the woman whom am married to is aware of this and can never engage in such. let me remind you that a day is coming when you will shared bitter tears for the great curse you brought upon yourself.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Ask her to involve her husband too if she really want it that bad. party is good u know!
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Evablizin:
Hm,don't do it if you do another man will sleep with your wife all your children from away match and you wouldn't even know.Thank

That is not true

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.