Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59303 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Burgerlomo: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Try it and get stuck inside it like the Kenyans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Eagleword14(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Flee from fornication and adultery. Tufiakwa! Abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by megxo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Niga wanna try okafor's law....
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by samtol4(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
Which one is friendly intimacy again
lol I want to know
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
mysticwarrior:

you have no right to advice another man against what you have done in the past knowing fully well it is wrong, breaching the sacred bond of marriage Established with God as witness is sacrilege, and what does that make you? A Demon! You should be ashamed of yourself.

You must be very stupld for your judgement. I am no saint, but I am using my scenario as an advice. You for talk this rubbish for my face, if dem no born u well.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by slimhomiequan(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuuckk the hell out of her... But if dem catch una, na OYO u dey
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Winner4Life: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
If she needs a fork, let her go get it in her kitchen.
If she needs a drill, she should try the cucumber treatment, very delicious!
Man, your previous drilling created a great impact on emotional stability which is now resurrected in her as her husband is having an erectile dysfunction.
Tell her your JT is not the answer.
I wish to recommend to all Nairalanders with similar problem, a herbal cure for erectile dysfunction : ORIGINAL RUZU BLACK!
Don't go for the fake brand, I shall get the original for you. It helped me, and it will help you too! It comes in liquid and in capsules. It is a bit expensive though, but it makes you a real man!
It is approved by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Contact me on WhatsApp or telegram is you are interested.
+23four 8zero 35zero 9 six three 4 2
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by bmos(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, I am not giving her attention. For the fact i honoured her invitation, was after so many trials. She is married, and i don't wish to get strained.

Tell her husband about her escapade. You better save ya neck Randy man-to-be. Proverbs 7 says ' by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought down to a piece of bread'. Run Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mapist(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.

No chill grin
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ifitistrue: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
you can help her if you can. I have a senior friend that got married and had such problem.he knew he had the problem and told the wife to look for a male friend who can impregnate her.who knows maybe the husband is aware.the girl may not want to go out looking for who do her the thing but will want someone she loved.I see nothing there just but a married woman that needs help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mamajaz(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah. I practically stopped picking her calls, and returning her messages, but she's so persistent in nature.
Just hand your phone over to your wife and let her be the one picking your calls.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Beey(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?
Abeg, don't put asunder what has been joined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:
All these girls forming "virgins" una see una life?? U will not want to sample the product before getting married, u think you're doing the guy? My dear you're doing yourself...

OP please give her the D, just give her to silence her. Just no do give am belle oo..
So you have eaten the apple already! shocked
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by demmah08: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

I think with your write up, this is someone that I had a thing for, not just the affair but there was a bit of spark and you still do. after she got married you distant yourself which is the right thing to do, now you do not know if it's out of pity or that spark. you like her yet you do not want to see her suffer....
you are doing the right thing to stay away from her but if you try to do the crazy thing that ur head is thinking you would blame yourself. I will write more later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Jackipapa: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Call her and tell her to inform her husband of her plan or tell her you will like to have meeting with her and her husband to discuss the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by chunky78: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Give me her contacts,I can take good care of her.
SingleDad:

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by aziaka111(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
leave person wife ooo if not Na small pikin go sleep wit ur own wife 2
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Fvck off you bush Nigerian, who made you judge and jury?

Past experience is a way of advising someone, you for talk this rubbish for my face.
No worry the day you find out say another man don dey bullet you wife Toto without mercy you go remember this day. It must happen to you because it is what u have sowed.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
mysticwarrior:
judging from the Analysis of your posts, I have reasons to suppress all doubts that you are psychological subnormal, your low esteem led you to condescend so low to sleep with a married woman, Oga wether you like it or not you must reap what you sow, sleeping with a married woman brings nothing but backwardness, Financial misfortunes, Limitations and untimely death, and above all them must fvck your wife Toto.

It won't happen, but make I find out say na YOU, na beheading sure pass.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
mysticwarrior:
No worry the day you find out say another man don dey bullet you wife Toto without mercy you go remember this day. It must happen to you because it is what u have sowed.

You are not my God, he is the one that will determine my case. The mistake happened once.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by davewhizy: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
its very simple my brother, get her a married man.negative negative =positive or so I was taught in math
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
What about sleeping with a married man?
mysticwarrior:
judging from the Analysis of your posts, I have reasons to suppress all doubts that you are psychological subnormal, your low esteem led you to condescend so low to sleep with a married woman, Oga wether you like it or not you must reap what you sow, sleeping with a married woman brings nothing but backwardness, Financial misfortunes, Limitations and untimely death, and above all them must fvck your wife Toto.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

You are not my God, he is the one that will determine my case. The mistake happened once.
it is written in the bible that " God cannot be mocked, whatever a man soweth so shall he reap. God does not go back on his word, doing it once is not an excuse, David did it once and got punished for the rest of his life, if God can do it to David "the man after his heart, then who are you not to face the punishment? Oga be prepared as your punishment is inescapable.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by CioAngels(f): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

If really you don't want to have anything to do with her as you are making people to believe, you need not ask what you should do. You are very sane and not tied to her apron string. Stop picking her calls, bare her calls, don't meet with her, ignore her completely if you don't want publlc disgrace of aflictions to come to you. Mr man, magun is real, and this magun thing is in almost in all the region. Run very faraway from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
cococandy:
What about sleeping with a married man?
ask Mercy Aigbe I think she is in a better position to tell you.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by martins80(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
OP sorry o.Just follow this guide: http://www.penmyemotions.com/2017/03/sex-with-exhow-to-avoid-having-sex-with.html to avoid SEX with a past babe
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by greatsodade(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
So she is saying her husband can't father a child hence she would rather commit adultery through you and have a bastard for him. Why can't she just quit it. Cos if it happened as she wants it, the truth is that the man may not know actually but in the long run if he happened to know, she would still come out and said she did it for his sake... That would be damn wicked. She should quit and find someone else if she cannot stick to him through his trying time.don't allow her to use you all she want to do is just to eat her cake and still have it. Put yourself in that man's shoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by greatsodade(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
And you decide to still go ahead, it is your choice but just remember that what goes around comes around.let her leave the man if she can't go through it with him.am sure the man would over come it someday.but at least he would appreciate the fact that she did not cheat while in the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Agyy: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
She should have considered Una old intimacy b4 marring. Flee from married women. After all dere ar so many ocean in d fishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by izy4all(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
here the answer to ya question. proverb 6:28 KJV:Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
29: ESV: So is he who goes in to his neighbor's wife; none who touches her will go unpunished.

32: KJV:But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

so man, run as far as ya leg can take you cos if dare succumb to her demands the penalty is too much.. if you must keep contact with her you must be as strong as a rock cos the power of woman is too hard to resist.. may God make away out for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by OrireSA(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol if I were you I'd Bleep the shit out of her but than there's a possibility she might grow attached to you and catch feelings as most women do after sex, its sucks that she's married because you might break up a whole family with that said my answer is NO! Do not sleep with her rather cut her out of your life if she can't accept your decision... Karma is a bitch remember that

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.