Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59309 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Veetee(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Dearly beloved, do not ever fall into d act of committing adultery, fornication is bad Enough, let alone sleeping with the wife of another, it's a trap u may not be able to get out of, which will eventually ruin u. Flee for ur life just like Joseph did to portifers wife..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by tete7000(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.

His moniker says a lot about him: 'SingleDad'. Attention seeker! From the abundance of heart, a man speaks - so says the holy book. His likes ought be denied attention they seek.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Jadeng: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Gofwane:
Tell her you are hiv positive angry

Expensive joke, but if that's what will make her leave you, no wahala.

Also remember that there is power in the tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Collins10(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

I threatened to tell her mother, because we were that close, but she's not digging it. She still believe that, I would grant her so much leniency because she was/is my friend.
You are an interesting person! (And that was not a compliment)..... First, you came here for advice on what needs no further advice. You know getting down with her is wrong so dont do it! Its very simple....

Secondly, you came here for advice and I have observed your conversation with the first two posters and how you keep coming up with excuses to whatever they tell you!

But you are not a baby na! Haba! You are a full grown-ass man!

I haff tire. Infact, go and sleep with her continuously and impregnate her! Nawa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by oxiide22(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Fourwinds: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Crossnerves:
Its obvious you have decided if you will be involve or not.
You just want mental support to do it or not to.
here lies d answer... He wants to carry some people to hell with him
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Olutayo89(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Everything in me is telling me that u will yield to her request. Well my advice, don't play with curse...
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Dailyschoolnews: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Antina:
Do you really need this question again!! A married woman? Tell her to go and try out someone else!!

You, are my new Hero for today
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Fourwinds: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
woodcook:
As an adult deep inside you know what you wanted to do, external validation is what you are seeking at this point.
dat is it
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by tonio2wo: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

Buy her a díldo or vibrator!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
kennies12:
I think that woman needs you.

We do sin, even for no good reasons. so if am the one, its better I sin here that somebody needs me than the other way round
What kind of twisted and perverse ideology is this? undecided
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Ishilove: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

Go ahead and sleep with her since that's what you want to hear.

This is how so many people have sacrificed their destinies on the altar of sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
I gave her mid serious warning in order not to disrespect her, but she is not really hearing me out.
bring her to me, I don't mind I need a child
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.
he's a ladies' man na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Collins10(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Guyphiri:
I don't think you are the brightest person I have read from. And let me tell you, you are not the richest, sexiest or most romantic person there is because I think that's what you may be feeling like. You're seducing another man's wife. I'm sure you go to church.. . Well let's not go there. But stop it! Snap out of your foolishness now!
Now, you should go back to the lady, counsel her with utmost sincerity and concern... She may need to speak with a priest and a sex therapist. There are other ways to get sexual satisfaction. But most importantly she needs to remember why she married him /show love especially as this is the time he needs her the most!
But I'm sure you won't bother, you cat! Rather you'll show that deceptive sensual 'care', seducing her and coming here to talk like a responsible man. stop it man, bloody black onions!
Go back to the lady and counsel her with 'outmost sincerity'? Jesus! Are you kidding me? You still advise Op to even see her at all again?

Op, dont ever be with her again o. Even if it is on the streets. Run for your life. From counselling her with outmost sincerity, you will then start touching her with outmost sincerity!

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ohil: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
The truth is that you are just an attention seeker. People like you always go about seducing poor innocent married women. Pls continue with her, whatever you sow definitely you will reap it a 100 fold. Go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
its called egocentric fantasy...u knw some people pride themselves as the world sexiest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...africana george clooney undecided undecided
Benita27:
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
a process by which 2 adults hypocritically potray themselves to the world as friends but bang eachother like old rug rats in the closet..
Fabulocity:
Which one is friendly intimacy again
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by mysticwarrior(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Bro, don't do it. The husband is a man like you. Use call blocking app if possible, report her to her people.

I only had an affair once with a married woman as per trying to be adventurous but it wasn't worth it.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

God be with you

you have no right to advice another man against what you have done in the past knowing fully well it is wrong, breaching the sacred bond of marriage Established with God as witness is sacrilege, and what does that make you? A Demon! You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
u made the smartest point here so far..didnt know people like u still come around here..me screaming EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohil:
The truth is that you are just an attention seeker. People like you always go about seducing poor innocent married women. Pls continue with her, whatever you sow definitely you will reap it a 100 fold. Go on.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol I get the idea grin
Livefreeordieha:
a process by which 2 adults hypocritically potray themselves to the world as friends but bang eachother like old rug rats in the closet..
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by nNEOo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nawaohh +×÷= Back 4 roman
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
nice reply bro.. Nice reply... She shot herself in the foot
You too dey mumu. Who shot herself on the foot? or the op shot himself on the foot.

The other day Ivvy claimed he's been stalking her to the point she got him arrested. From the chats she uploaded he was stalking her. Then he made a thread of a girl always sending him nudes and this one. What would a sane person make of his activities if not attention seeking?.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bleep you.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
mysticwarrior:

you have no right to advice another man against what you have done in the past knowing fully well it is wrong, breaching the sacred bond of marriage Established with God as witness is sacrilege, and what does that make you? A Demon! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fvck off you bush Nigerian, who made you judge and jury?

Past experience is a way of advising someone, you for talk this rubbish for my face.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Bestman111(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Run! Run !! Run !! I said runnnnnnnnn!!!!!
SingleDad:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Guyphiri: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Collins10:
Go back to the lady and counsel her with 'outmost sincerity'? Jesus! Are you kidding me? You still advise Op to even see her at all again?

Op, dont ever be with her again o. Even if it is on the streets. Run for your life. From counselling her with outmost sincerity, you will then start touching her with outmost sincerity!

Nawa o
Lol... Don't mind the guy...
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by oribi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

u post this story because u dey reason her.You just want justification not to misbehave.. Everything no gets come nairaland na...what is wrong is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.