Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59305 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Freeman59: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah. I practically stopped picking her calls, and returning her messages, but she's so persistent in nature.

And so what if she's persistent? Be persistent with your NO and mean it. Don't sleep with another man's wife cuz he's incapacitated at the moment. If you were the husband you will not like that someone is sleeping with your wife because of your predicament.

Please don't do it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by eddyline(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times.

What are your suggestions?
I suggest you record your next conversation for your own sake. such ladies can be desperate and can't haldle rejection. before you know it, your story will now be like that of Joseph and potiphar's wife. that is of course if you are really not nursing the option of sleeping with her again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by SycophanticGoat: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Simple solution to get her off your back.. Tell her that before you shank her, there must be a meeting with her husband in attendance and a legal agreement signed by all parties involved: that he the husband hereby grants you access and concent to shank his wife on the basis that he can't carry out his manly duties. That any party involved in the agreement can pull out of it and all parties involved be notified of his actions.

The mutual agreement also involving the husband can then allow you both to shank each other and give the man children..

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

Sometimes I find these stories hard to believe but if it's real I'm I your God? How old are you please, the fact that you are even asking for our opinion means you are entertaining the thought. God forbid
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
reject her and move on... you don't want that sort of complication in your life.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by calliope(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Oh married women, they be wanting more from single birds smiley

Catch your fun brah.. And beg jah for forgiveness later. He'd forgive you eventually cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ITbomb(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
If the wife has the consent of the husband to look for alternative ways to procreate, I think you should help the couple.

Ask her

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by krak101(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
I gave her mid serious warning in order not to disrespect her, but she is not really hearing me out.
Guess your only option now is to disrespect her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by 124mumsy: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Evans downfall was as a result of Amaka, I can c ur downfall from intarating with another man,s wife
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by hardeycute(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
nollywood
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Jaybeee(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Fabulocity:
Which one is friendly intimacy again
help me ask am o
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by lonelydora: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

Sleeping with a married woman is a loan repayable someday in any form karma deems fit.

I have been in such situation before. I threatened to report her to her husband and she backed off. We are still social media friends anyway but I don't allow physical meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Virgohills(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
What did I tell u? Look at my signature
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by hardeycute(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
nollywood script

Yinmu

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by pressplay411(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

She should divorce him instead of staying in a miserable marriage.
Cos an affair might fill the void she's missing temporarily but can't make her happy.
This is why I believe couples should test run before marriage to avoid such post nuptial complications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by xpensivNas(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Mature comments all along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by busariabeyx24(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
jbnm:
lord plz keep me alway from marrying olosho
Correct talk oo.
After phucking one olosho over d weekend ehn n... I realized say Na Dem full town. Get to shine ones eye wella, oloshos are now everywhere ranging from single to married ones
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Daboomb: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

DOCUMENT (recordings) her persistent sexual "requests" ..... then forward it to her husband.
You will be doing a fellow man, a great favour.
Such acts can place a course on your destiny, if you sleep with a married woman, especially when you know the husband!

Why marry him in the first place or did she not know he has problems, during courtship?
And if everything fails, why not just Divorce him so you can be free to jump around?
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Give her my number make I finish work ,I no get shame and I no send.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Daboomb: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
ITbomb:
If the wife has the consent of the husband to look for alternative ways to procreate, I think you should help the couple.

Ask her

That consent would have been made known by the husband,and he would have chosen a total stranger for such purpose.

Use that brain please (No offence).
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by donkaz2(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmm ask her two questions and her response Wil let u decide

1. Is she tired of the relationship and want out.
2. Did she want u to get her pregnant for the husband or just to fck each other.

If u re a man urself her response will give u a knock.

My pasonnal advice don't do married shit. Her husband might hack ur life before God wrath.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ExInferis(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

You call yourself "single dad" and your signature says you're here to hit on random girls.

Your moral compass is already broken, so what are you waiting for?

Jus fukk her already.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

I threatened to tell her mother, because we were that close, but she's not digging it. She still believe that, I would grant her so much leniency because she was/is my friend.
Its a simple NO. Only if you are waiting for someone here to tell you to give in to her demands. You seem to want to oblige I mean no disrespect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by immortal145: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
i blame u 4 even bringing dis up here...why should u continue to be friend with anoda man's wife ehn...u r d main reason she is feeling dis way...i dont understand how people say dey are just friends with a married person dey where once intimate with...rubbish!...

tell her u will tell her husband n CUT OFF TOTALLY OGA GOOOONNNN!...after u will say evans is a thief...

whn a woman is not matured n impatient dats wot u get my people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by buchilino(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

TELL HER U HAVE A FRIEND (ME) DAT CAN DO D FU.KING 4 HER
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by HARYORBAMZ(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Na wa and the husband will be like I have a wife whom I trust
SingleDad:

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by cococandy(f): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
And you are telling us because?

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by supereagle(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
kennies12:
I think that woman needs you.

We do sin, even for no good reasons. so if am the one, its better I sin here that somebody needs me than the other way round
She needs him, she must have realized her folly going to marry another man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by obivictor(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Dis one is strong
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah. I practically stopped picking her calls, and returning her messages, but she's so persistent in nature.

Now you are sounding like Lai Mohammed
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by od501: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
ma guy if no want ur life to wuwu like nigeria better apply osain Bolt formula.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.