Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59298 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by DWJOBScom(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2017
runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Lekan1o1: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Haa
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by KingLennon(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
You don't need to ask what to do? You should run away from her, cut off all lines of communication. Remeber the law of Karma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by dangotesmummy: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
You're taking permission from nairalanders,abi?

OK go ahead.that's what you want to hear

Its easy to beat the drums of war,it's hard to dance to it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by TRADELYN: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2017
One thing I commend men for is that most don't support their fellow men sleeping with married women... cool

Unlike men, I just wonder why most single and married women enjoy sleeping with married men if they must cheat. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by teebillz: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Do according to the BIBLE.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by balogundayo(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2017
S
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Gofwane(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Tell her you are hiv positive angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Am happy you v being monitoring me. Which means you are my friend sweetheart.

All my threads revolves around them, because I have a lot of activities going on in my life, both past , present, and future. So honey, just roll with it.
nice reply bro.. Nice reply... She shot herself in the foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by kings09(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
U sef wan do am. U dont need any justification if u have alredy told her ur stand. Stand by ur decision n stop disturbing us on NL
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by bumi10(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Is it that her husband no sabi do

or that he can't father a baby?

Which one?

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
u've adviced yourself yet u still want more...... May be u should google it
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by BiggyBamBam: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
[i]Run away from everlasting CURSE... [/i]
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by obamabinladen(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
You are such a BIG fool but you don't know.
Another man will harvest your wife I promise you. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

This is the only SingleDad that always..
.always...always having problemz with slay queens tongue

I dont blame u if they keep coming back tho..u must have the sweetest tongue in ur neighborHOOD grin

your dp, the ring you wore, na big brother dash you?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by pastoray(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
OP, simply put, "My married friend who planed to drag me to HELL" undecided undecided
That's not sex, its called, ADULTERY! embarassed embarassed

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Virgohills(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Tell her to ask her husband to grant u guys a go ahead to start having s€x, if she can do that then u can listen to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by richard870(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

If truly it's getting you provoked, you need not come here for public opinion about something only you can accept / reject

Be sincere to yourself!

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by burkingx(f): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by bonnyhope: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
do u need to report everytin in nairaland? u r an adult and u should differentiate b/w evil and good.

stay away frm married woman if u dont want a curse upon urself.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by busariabeyx24(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
My humble friend, pls run for your dear life.
If she truly likes you she wouldn't have the urge of phucking yuuuuuu. And did you say she's married.
Mehn I rebuke untimely death for you ooo. Cos E no go easy if the hussy finds out. Think am well well bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by stevenson4realy: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
That girl is an accident looking for where to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by MemphisRaynes: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
No mind all these special advisers, please go ahead and have fun with her like you did before she got married, get her pregnant if you can. But the kinda thunder that is waiting for you after you get married and someone else does same to your wife and you find fault with it, that thunder will come from Pluto, Mars and Mercury. Even Thor cannot stand that kind of Thunder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by chi4ik(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.
lol, it's just a hypothesis since we can't verify d claim. support u dear
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

I would advice you to give her what she wants. I also sincerely hope her husband has laced her with magun aka thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by jbnm: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
lord plz keep me alway from marrying olosho

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by busariabeyx24(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
pastoray:
OP, simply put, "My married friend who planed to drag me to HELL" undecided undecided
That's not sex, its called, ADULTERY! embarassed embarassed
She's don even drag am reach d gate of hell. E remain make she open d gate and make him enter...
Shey you grab? grin

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by totorimi: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
It is normal, people do things everyday, no need bringing it to the forum, just follow your heart.
My own is, if what you want to do you can't defend it publicly then think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by passyhansome(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
OKAY

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by askjohnprosper: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
use truecaller and block her even her messages
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Vivos: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Don't get involved in something you'll regret later. From what you said you do not want it, do not displease or discomfort yourself just to satisfy anyone's urge.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.