Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me (4252 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2007
@Rhino

she's thinking of making him assistant boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by saucekid(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

@Rhino

she's thinking of making him assistant boyfriend.

abi,exactly the same thing on my mind
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ Poster,
Follow tundewoods's advice and you'll be the better for it.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by mekoyo(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2007
For a 30 year old woman to want to break up a relationship with a 28 year old man who has not wronged her, then it's either:
1) She has found someone else to cling to, or
2) She thinks you won't marry her and wants to quickly become available to other men.

Simple as ABC

@poster
Please concentrate on your job and do loose sleep over a 30 year old woman.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by tkb417(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2007
Poster
I can tell that you've been crying
And you're needing someone to talk to
I can tell she's been lying
And pretending that she's faithful and she loves you
You don't have to suffer cos of a 30yr old gurl
Don't you be ashamed to tell her to f'ck off
Dont let her walk over your heart.
Simple.

Its destiny's child that said all these oo. they knew people like you will still exist hence, that song GIRL

1 Like

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by janami(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2007
why shldnt she dump u? grin go and measure urself then find ur size tongue
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
@poster star falling out of love with her
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by whatever90(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
obanta:

I 'm handsome, a graduate, intelligent and down-to-earth. Any woman's dream if you may ask me but I still cry over a older lady every night.She was 30, I am 28. We started well in the beginning and she became my dream lady but things started changing when she finally found out that I'm really crazy about her. She is killing me now and I can't think straight. I'm on the verge of losing my job now for incompetency.
Kindly assitsts me on way out.

poster

who told u,u r intelligent?and wat makes u think u r every womans dream?

how r we so sure dat u r handsome?

u know smtimes d mirror can be so deceitful undecided giving u hope dat u r fine,when in real life wowo has a tight hold on u undecided

old topic hisssssssssssssss

by.d.way,who raised up dis dead topic angry

1 Like

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
whatever90:

by.d.way,who raised up this dead topic angry
do not tell me you are that blind. anyway who is above you?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by whatever90(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
sexyLeamon:

do not tell me you are that blind. anyway who is above you?

i think d person above me is blind,dats why she had to raise up d dead thread
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Opslag(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
He's nt jst blind but dumb.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
whatever90:

i think d person above me is blind,that is why she had to raise up d dead thread
and a blind person type? how stupid of that person who think she's blind
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by whatever90(f): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2008
sexyLeamon:

and a blind person type? how stupid of that person who think she's blind

and more stupid of d blind claiming to be smart

Opslag:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
whatever90:

and more stupid of d blind claiming to be smart
are you confuse or what? undecided how am I trying to be smart?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Opslag:

lol who are you talking about?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by whatever90(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
sexyLeamon:

are you confuse or what? undecided how am I trying to be smart?
if confusion is how u define it,then believe me im not
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Deshannel(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Someone had to go back in time 2 dig out a dead topic from its grave.
Hmmmm, diferent form of Madness or should i say BLINDNESS.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Deshannel(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
Someone had to go back in time 2 dig out a dead topic from its grave.
Hmmmm, diferent form of Madness or should i say BLINDNESS.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Kutey: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
I don't get it. Why the emphasis on the age as if once you have hit the 3 0 as a woman you have to be running helter skelter to be with any man.

Maybe she left you for the same reason a 24 year old would have left you which is she did not feel the relationship was right or the love wasn't growing. duh,

The fact that you are 2 years younger does not automatically make you her dream guy.

1 Like

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by spikedcylinder: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
Who keeps digging up all these old topics sef? angry

@ topic

It just goes to show that every woman, regardless of their age have a choice! cheesy
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by mafolayomi(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Who keeps digging up all these old topics sef? angry

@ topic

It just goes to show that every woman, regardless of their age have a choice! cheesy

Gbam
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by cantell(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
love portion is getting a hold on my guy. The charmed ones are behind this.
Snap out of it mr man!
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by bayol2001: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2009
well lets see whos gonna like her @ 30, shes gonna come back beggin, na old school now,
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by lovelydoll: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
bayol2001:

well lets see whos gonna like her @ 30, shes gonna come back beggin, na old school now,

alot of women are getting married at 30 these days,three of my aunts got married in their 30s. so you cant really say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

L Need Advice About Long Distance Relationships-he Is In U.k And I Am In Nigeria / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.