Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. (30060 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by marvelck: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2012
When A Girl Is 30+...and still single. Though she's 30+, she still look young and feel young. And she's less bothered by what people say about her. Since she's comfortable, has a good job, a nice apartment and a fine car to go with it. And she dresses and wear things younger girls wear. Though she feels lonely atimes, especially in the night, but she consoles herself either with her BB + pinging to keep herself company, or by watching romantic movies and cuddling her teddy bears to keep herself warm. she partys alot and hang out with other girls, but it can never be like when u're with ur family (wife, husband and kids). and atimes it's fun when you're single and happy, and not under the 'chain' of any man. but the only 'comma' in all of this, is that each time she wants to hang out with other girls, she realizes that these girls are still in their 20s and she's like a aunty in their midst. since girls her age are already married...married with kids!
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Andrew3(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2012
God's time is the best, your man may just be around the corner. Simply
open your spiritual eye and see, listen with your spiritual ear in
other not to miss him because no one was created alone only you have to
look for each other.

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Excelboi(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2012
Life goes on! After she don use her youth stage form finish

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Andrew3(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2012
You wont blame her, The most rugged of all girls get married fast and easy.

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Ping me on 2321B9B0
Let's chat because we might...
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Mynd44: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2012
onyefin: Ping me on 2321B9B0
Let's chat because we might...
Sharp guy. You dey find free puny abi?

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sharp guy. You dey find free puny abi?

Na you get your mouth, use am any way you like.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Don`t get it twisted OP. You are no longer a girl. Maybe the moment you realize that you might get your priorities straight.
This could have been you.
http://www.gidilinks.com/2012/09/please-helpim-30-years-old-and-still.html grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2012
marvelck: When A Girl Is 30+...and still single. Though I'm 30+, but I still look and feel young. And I'm less bothered by what people say about me. Since I'm comfortable, have a good job, a nice apartment and a fine car to go with it. And I still dress and wear things younger girls wear. Though I feel lonely atimes, especially in the night, but I console myself either with my BB + pinging to keep me company, or by watching romantic movies and cuddling my teddy bears to keep me warm. I party alot and hang out with other girls, but it can never be like when u're with ur family. and atimes it's fun when you're single, and happy, and not under the 'chain' of any man. but the only 'comma' in all of this, is that each time I try to hang out with other girls, I realize that these are girls still in their 20s and I'm like a aunty in their midst, since girls my age are already married...married with kids!
Pardon my asking, is it that the dudes aren't coming or you're selective since you still want to have fun and don't wanna be under anyman's 'chain'

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by tobechi20(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2012
People just dey jabo. . . OP is male.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by StPete: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: People just dey jabo. . . OP is male.

I'm sure you didn't read the OP's statements well cos everything (s)he said referred to the OP as been a FEMALE.. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Mynd44: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2012
That's some serious crap.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by tobechi20(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2012
St_Pete:

I'm sure you didn't read the OP's statements well cos everything (s)he said referred to the OP as been a FEMALE.. grin

sex kil is corect, i just checkd his previous topic.about his ex marryin his broda. OP IS MALE
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Etranshub(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Op is it ur story dis tym or another story concerning ur male friends?
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Some people can be very gullible sha
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2012
Cover your face dude

My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by marvelck
marvelck: nope I'm not the one. and for your information. I'm a female...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
Cover your face dude

My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by marvelck
u for allow am jam talk well well now b4 we expose d clown

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Mynd44: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2012
The OP is really male. He just wants attention or he is gay. Actually, I will go with the latter

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by marvelck: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2012
@ sexkillz, tobechi20, Etranshub, D-explorer etc, the issue is not about me, but about every single girl out there that's 30 and above and going through similar experience. it's a general topic concerning the life of an average single naija babe. who may not give a hoot in public about being single, but in reality she feels the pain, crave for a companion and is also worried about her single status.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2012
bennyraz: u for allow am jam talk well well now b4 we expose d clown
I saw that he was misleading others. Hope i didn't do anything wrong grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is really male. He just wants attention or he is gay. Actually, I will go with the latter
Stop been silly even at the face of truth. Can't you read the content up there?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2012
marvelck: @ sexkillz, tobechi20, Etranshub, D-explorer etc, the issue is not about me, but about every single girl out there that's 30 and above and going through similar experience. it's a general topic concerning the life of an average single naija babe. who may not give a hoot in public about being single, but in reality she feels the pain, crave for a companion and is also worried about her single status.
Hey young woman, i'm particular about your gender and that should help asking the right questions. Pls., confirm or deny this
marvelck: @ Opeyemi AD, nope I'm not the one. and for your information. I'm a female. he told me, the girl was also shocked to see him but both of them didnt say...
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

I saw that he was misleading others. Hope i didn't do anything wrong grin
no u didn't but now he has re-traced is footstep cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by 190theclown: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2012
When d menopause stops flowing then dey would
Know how real age 30 is
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Skywalker5(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2012
marvelck: When A Girl Is 30+...and still single. Though I'm 30+, but I still look and feel young. And I'm less bothered by what people say about me. Since I'm comfortable, have a good job, a nice apartment and a fine car to go with it. And I still dress and wear things younger girls wear. Though I feel lonely atimes, especially in the night, but I console myself either with my BB + pinging to keep me company, or by watching romantic movies and cuddling my teddy bears to keep me warm. I party alot and hang out with other girls, but it can never be like when u're with ur family. and atimes it's fun when you're single, and happy, and not under the 'chain' of any man. but the only 'comma' in all of this, is that each time I try to hang out with other girls, I realize that these are girls still in their 20s and I'm like a aunty in their midst, since girls my age are already married...married with kids!

lol at "fine car". grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by ektbear: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2012
The clock is ticking.

Woman and marriage is like a banana. It takes time to ripen, but wait too long (30+) and the less desirable it becomes.

Also, the later you marry, the later you start having kids...which can cause problems.

So, long story short...go handle your business.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by slimyem: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2012
op,you confessed to be female on another thread..and now you acting male?
abeg clear the air!
Are you male or female.??
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by MrsChima1(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2012
There are hundreds of men that are old as hell and SINGLE....what are their excuses?

None. So let this sexism shit go!

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by toria1980(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
this is promo for the single guys on NL, no dulling
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
sanb: huh!!!enough of this batching of single ladies in their 30ies NL guys leave them ALONE. there are reasons why some are still in their 30ies and single. marriage is hard work and you have to be matured and prepared to go into it otherwise as you rush into it you rush out as well....
shocked shocked shocked How does maturity and preparation justifies increase in age and how does increase in age lead to a successful marriage. Get your post right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Do's And Dont's Dating (women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.