Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande (13161 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by amachuk(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
joeyfire:
Copied from the facebook wall of an exceptional yoruba son.

I envy and admire the resume of Ag. President,
Osinbajo, thus, i advise him to thread softly with
Saraki and the Northern cabal.
He should not play into the hands of the cabal
and the northern oligarchy.
He should face the reality and stop following
emotion.

He should not allow empty barrels who will dump
him immediately he's out of office to push him
against those mightier than him in the game of
power-politics.

Any day, anytime, the Northerners will support
Saraki against Osinbajo.

The South South and South East will support
Saraki.
However, the Yoruba nation is disunited.
Contrary to the acidic and caterkerous reactions
on social media, the major security formations
such as the Army, Police, DSS, etc are with Saraki
and the Northern cabal.
Saraki, to me, did nothing wrong yesterday. He's
just not in good terms with those in charge of the
Media.

Assuming but not conceding that Saraki planned
what happened yesterday in the Senate, he would
have carried the day if committed to voting but
he overruled his colleagues.
Politically, Saraki is a master. He sets targets and
he has never missed his targets. For Now, he is
on top and we should respect his smartness.
Saraki retired his father from politics. He
relegated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from National
Leader of APC to Lagos Leader of APC.
Saraki has pocketed APC structure in Abuja. The
National Chairman, National Secretary and
National Publicity Secretary of APC now report to
Saraki, yet you think the man from Kwara is a
fool.?

Today, all the waring rebels in the senate are with
Saraki, including Tinubu's wife, Oluremi.
The DG of DSS and the IG of Police now close
their duties everyday in Saraki's house.
One thing that is so sure to me is that if Osinbajo
decide to fight Saraki, the VP will be humiliated
and the Yoruba opinion shapers will trade him
(Osinbajo) the way they traded Abiola.
I wish Prof. Yemi Osinbajo divine wisdom,
knowledge and understanding to manage the
current situation in Nigeria. Cheers.
OGA!, of all you said, I am more concerned about where you mentioned SE&SS and how they will vote saraki in 2019, it gets to show that you don't have the full grasp of the prevalent mood in these areas, we are going to shock and shake Nigeria till it collapses. Anambra will be just a microcosm of what is to come in 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by koladebrainiac(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
a good planner dont plan aloud trust me
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
amachuk:
OGA!, of all you said, I am more concerned about where you mentioned SE&SS and how they will vote saraki in 2019, it gets to show that you don't have the full grasp of the prevalent mood in these areas, we are going to shock and shake Nigeria till it collapses. Anambra will be just a microcosm of what is to come in 2019.

Igbos need Yoruba & Ijaw support to pull out
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by hornyofife: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=Markfemi2 post=58173788]

Noted hence the need

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Olive33:
I don't think SS/SE will easily support Yorubas in anything , when stuffs like this keep playin out in our everyday lives

Na you sabi you vant be calling lagos no man land and expect silence
You can still decide to partner with north after Kaduna declaration na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
And ..

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

At this stage Yorubas can't do it alone that's the truth the only allies we have now are se/ss/mb

So start building bridge
Nothing wrong in accepting this is not the change we were promised
Shut up your dirty mouth! Yorubas dont need any alliance with the se/ss.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Na you sabi you vant be calling lagos no man land and expect silence
You can still decide to partner with north after Kaduna declaration na you sabi
till Oct 1 lets see if Yorubas in the north will not be affected also ..

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Olive33:
till Oct 1 lets see if Yorubas in the north will not be affected also ..

This is one just looking for market argument
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Shut up your dirty mouth! Yorubas dont need any alliance with the se/ss.

So who's alliance do we need ?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

I don hear you gej had the backing of Yorubas igbos middle belt and ss

Southern neighbors like Osibanjo but are not happy with Yorubas due to gej 2015 hence their support is needed remember it was an Abia man that raised the isssue of Saraki as president that's a sign someone's reaching out to igbos
STAY WOKE
Baba shut up! Do you expect the Igbo man to support Osinbajo? You dont know those people do you? Why were Yorubas marginalized under Gej regime?
The Igbos are ready to stop there secession if they see Yorubas or tinubu beign "punished". This is how their life is.
You should use your stupid brain and stop insulting Yorubas here. We dont need any alliance unless it we want to seceed.

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Baba shut up! Do you expect the Igbo man to support Osinbajo? You dont know those people do you? Why were Yorubas marginalized under Gej regime?
The Igbos are ready to stop there secession if they see Yorubas or tinubu beign "punished". This is how their life is.
You should use your stupid brain and stop insulting Yorubas here. We dont need any alliance unless it we want to seceed.
You have a valid point lol secession na noise
No need to trade insults what about ss/mb?
My question is how do we avoid the punishment or maltreatment of yemi ? It's wrong

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

This is one just looking for market argument
let me not talk

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

So who's alliance do we need ?
We dont need alliance to keep Nigeria. We can only need it if we want to seceed. Nigeria will soon burn and the Northerners are aware.
Those bastards have no power. They know this.
Osinbajo has been tryng to please the Northerners by opposing any form of secession. Let him carry his cross.
The only thing Yoruba should focus on is how to leave this backward country. What benefit has south west gained from being the president?
We have to stop behaving like kids. Osinbajo being president will not bring any benefit to us.
Let us leave this shitty country !

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Omoiya, pls be soft a bit.
I have said it earlier, Yorubas are alone and we will never beg any ethnic group for alliance.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Olive33:
let me assure u once more ... Yorubas are alone on this .... This is your fight .. We in niger delta aren't helping Yorubas in anyway ... Not after what your people said and did to GEJ

Have you sorted your jamb scores or na Yoruba matter you carry for head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

I have said it earlier, Yorubas are alone and we will never beg any ethnic group for alliance.

Bro me accepting we can't do it alone isn't weakness btw

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
989900:

GBAM!
Tinubu is a master strategist, twice as smart as OBJ and the 'evil genius' put together.

How dare you compare Tinubu to OBJ.

OBJ is miles ahead of Tinubu anyday, anything.

OBJ is more respected in the North than Tinubu.

Didn't you notice how Tinubu and co, were busy visiting OBJ when they wanted to Buhari for President.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

How dare you compare Tinubu to OBJ.

OBJ is miles ahead of Tinubu anyday, anything.

OBJ is more respected in the North than Tinubu.

Didn't you notice how Tinubu and co, were busy visiting OBJ when they wanted to Buhari for President.
Don't derail thread
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

We dont need alliance to keep Nigeria. We can only need it if we want to seceed. Nigeria will soon burn and the Northerners are aware.
Those bastards have no power. They know this.
Osinbajo has been tryng to please the Northerners by opposing any form of secession. Let him carry his cross.
The only thing Yoruba should focus on is how to leave this backward country. What benefit has south west gained from being the president?
We have to stop behaving like kids. Osinbajo being president will not bring any benefit to us.
Let us leave this shitty country !

That is why i have been telling the guys around me that we should not even be bothered about who becomes the President or not. If Osibanjo refuses to support restructuring just to be in the good book of the North, he should face whatever the North dish out to him. Yoruba's presidency has never add any development to our region other than the name, so , why should we be worried about the latest development in Aso Rock or National Assembly.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

You have a valid point lol secession na noise
No need to trade insults what about ss/mb?
My question is how do we avoid the punishment or maltreatment of yemi ? It's wrong
Nothing will happen to Osinbajo. Mb are still ok; especially the tribes that dont lick Hausa-Fulani ass, but how many of them dont do that?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Nothing will happen to Osinbajo. Mb are still ok; especially the tribes that dont lick Hausa-Fulani ass, but how many of them dont do that?
Of course I know but should bubu die and he gets sworn in he still needs regional support
Also how can we push for Regionalism
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Don't derail thread

Your problem
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

I quite agree with you on making deals. There is an issue of trust/betrayal between them and us. We will do a lot to convince them. I don't know how it will happen. I think Fayose and Mimiko can try it, it seems they are well accepted.
i am igbo and to be honest with you, the only problem the se/ss havd with the sw is just that when it comes to taking sides, the sw takes the side of the north. Se and ss are united now but the sw still leans on the north. We still don't understand why the sw can't come together with se/ss. Nothing stops you from doing that. We need to untie the south from the hold of the north but we need the whole south to act as one and right now its only the sw that is still sitting on the fence. Igbos do not need convincing, we only need the yorubas to come to the table with us and the ss to show the north that they are nothing. We need a united south now more than ever.

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Have you sorted your jamb scores or na Yoruba matter you carry for head
tough

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Olive33:
no form of blackmail will make us support Yoruba in their fight with their master up north .. grin

Okay no be your kanu just call igbos slaves
Your just one region 2 more to go
Go and finish jamb
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
i am igbo and to be honest with you, the only problem the se/ss havd with the sw is just that when it comes to taking sides, the sw takes the side of the north. Se and ss are united now but the sw still leans on the north. We still don't understand why the sw can't come together with se/ss. Nothing stops you from doing that. We need to untie the south from the hold of the north but we need the whole south to act as one and right now its only the sw that is still sitting on the fence. Igbos do not need convincing, we only need the yorubas to come to the table with us and the ss to show the north that they are nothing. We need a united south now more than ever.

I may not agree with you 100%, SW is not leaning on the North to survive politically. We have all been doing it alone and to the best of my knowledge it is only the 2015 election that brought the North and SW together. We are known to be on our own and if the North decide to do otherwise, we have nothing to lose. I will leave the part of reaching out to the SE/SS to other Yorubas to dissect. In my personal opinion, we will only reach out to other ethnic group should secession looks bright. Yoruba will not call on anyone just because Osinbajo is having a nasty days with some people in power.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Of course I know but should bubu die and he gets sworn in he still needs regional support
Also how can we push for Regionalism
I dont think we can ever get Regionalsim. The Core North oppose it. The South east will only accept it if they go back to the former eastern region; the minorities in the south have said they wont go with them.
You need 3/4 of the house to be in support.
We have 109 senators. That means we need 82 to vote in support. How do we get that when the north-west and North-east both have 39? When you minus 109 with 39, you are left with 70. Besides, not all southerners will be in support. There will be some that will still betray us.
Let us stop deceiving ourselves. We can never ever restructure Nigeria. The only soultion is for us to leave Nigeria. If we declare our country, do you think the south-south wont declare theirs? Men, those guys cannot wait to leave Nigeria. They want full control of their resources.
If south-west, south-south and maybe south-east leave who will the Hausa-Fulani fight? Remember that the middle belt wont fight with them( thanks to the fulani herdsmen).
Disintegration is the key not restructuring.
Let us be real here

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Okay no be your kanu just call igbos slaves
Your just one region 2 more to go
Go and finish jamb

Omoiya, leave that boy and let's face the substance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Emir Of Hadejia HRH Dr Adamu Abubakar (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Four Years Without A Bank Robbery In Lagos / Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.