Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande (13153 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

You this Northern dumbass! Your threats dont move us. Try any shiit!
bleeping dumbass!

I think you should be worried.

Worry because the little trust other Nigerians had in you is melting away like a pack of ice under a hot weather.

Worry because the privileges you have been enjoying from the North will cease forthwith, on your insistence to have osibanjo as president of this country

The North has been unfairly shortchanged. And how you, backstabbers manipulate the lives of our presidents must be investigated. From Abacha to Yar'adua and now, Buhari. We must find out. If this is a ploy to always smuggle power away from the North, I'll tell you frankly that it has failed this time.

What can you boast. Really wars are not fought in the media.

If osibanjo resigns in peace, you can be sure to retain your VP slot. Otherwise, you will miss out completely.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
IJOBA2:
I NOR LIKE AS GIVBITCOIN YOUR Fulani MASTER TAKE DEY WHITEWASH YOU FOR HERE O sad

Your the only one that sees Fulani as master
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
what you should be aiming is not a strong ally but a strong movement by your Yoruba tribe...

some tribes in Nigeria has actually known yorubas as back stabbers hence won't make an ally ...
one of my benue friend in my work place told me that they are just waiting for BIAFRA to make the move and pave way for them to join and I asked him why they choose igbo over Yoruba...the guy said its because yorubas can't be trusted

It's so interesting when people say things like this, as if it effects us at all. Its really funny. You are ignored because we really don't care. We don't give a damn about any other tribe. We don't need anyone for anything, don't you get it? We don't go to your lands in droves, you come to ours. In fact, we see you all as incompetent fools who can't fend for yourselves in your own lands so you come here for greener pastures, only to drag us down with you. You're honestly not worth anything to us, and that's the truth. If every non yoruba tribe left Yorubaland today we'll throw the biggest party ever seen in Yorubaland. We don't desire you, we don't value you. We only tolerate you. Do you get it now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Worry because the little trust other Nigerians had in you is melting away like a pack of ice under a hot weather.

Worry because the privileges you have been enjoying from the North will cease forthwith, on your insistence to have osibanjo as president of this country

The North has been unfairly shortchanged. And how you, backstabbers manipulate the lives of our presidents must be investigated. From Abacha to Yar'adua and now, Buhari. We must find out. If this is a ploy to always smuggle power away from the North, I'll tell you frankly that it has failed this time.

If osibanjo resigns in peace, you can be sure to retain your VP slot. Otherwise, you will miss out completely.

We care less about Osibanjo becoming the President. What is wrong with you about holding on to power?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by CharlotteFlair: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

lol
It is Agbaletu
grin But you get my point shaa.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Most stupid thing i have ever read in the last 20 years.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Mouth yemi isn't resigning anytime ?
Which privilege as west gotten from north ? Allocation of Kwara and Kogi to north?
Massive poverty in north ?
Let me clarify that
The only thing you can do is form 2019 and won an election or win APC primary tickets
But as for use of force that's the end
This is not 1993 when the entire force of Nigeria were northerners
This is 2017
The west that normally supports and equips you for coup as said no coup or suppprt from them
So all this threat is noise
Ordinary Boko haram you can't defeat
It's not Yorubas you want to come for
and say law must not be respected cause yemi is yoruba
Thunder fire all your papa generation
Poverty will keep on destroying you
Death to useless arewa

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
grin But you get my point shaa.

I did quite all right.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

We care less about Osibanjo becoming the President. What is wrong with you about holding on to power?

Well, his body language says otherwise. I don't think osibanjo is considering resignation

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
chai DDD. Take am easy o. Wetin make you dey vex like this?
Imagine the Northern foool giving out threats? What da Bleep do these northerners have? They are the only ones that are scared for restructuring or disintegration. They have no shame at all. I see these ugly hausa-fulanis everyday. They have more beggers than anybody in this country. They have no family planning. Even their beggers give birth like rats.
Shameless useless things. How can a whole tribe of 40 million keep relying on other people for survival?
I want these Northerners to try shit. Many "one Nigeria" Yorubas must open their fuccking eyes by force. This country must split.
Hausa-fulanis have no monopoly over violence. This time around, they will know how weak they truly are. Just because you occupy the military does not make you powerful. I guess this is what they always think. Unfortunately for them, this thinking will be their downfall. What makes you powerful is your intellect; which of course they lack.
Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Well, his body language says otherwise. I don't think osibanjo is considering resignation
Stop hammering on resignation it makes the North to look power drunk.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Why in the hell should Osibanjo resign cause Buhari died yall must be very mad

Will Atiku resign if obj died
Better go and lobby hoe you to win democratically
Any attemp to use force you can he sure that's the end of Nigeria
Let me know the region that will use his army to support you

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Imagine the Northern foool giving out threats? What da Bleep do these northerners have? They are the only ones that are scared for restructuring or disintegration. They have no shame at all. I see these ugly hausa-fulanis everyday. They have more beggers than anybody in this country. They have no family planning. Even their beggers give birth like rats.
Shameless useless things. How can a whole tribe of 40 million keep relying on other people for survival?
I want these Northerners to try shit. Many "one Nigeria" Yorubas must open their fuccking eyes by force. This country must split.
Hausa-fulanis have no monopoly over violence. This time around, they will know how weak they truly are. Just because you occupy the military does not make you powerful. I guess this is what they always think. Unfortunately for them, this thinking will be their downfall. What makes you powerful is your intellect; which of course they lack.
Nonsense!

They don't occupy military like they did in early 90s things have change d

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Mr ma, like i told you before, Osinbajo is going nowhere!
Do your fuccking worst!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Which privilege as west gotten from north ? Allocation of Kwara and Kogi to north?
Let me clarify that
The only thing you can do is form 2019 and won an election or win APC primary tickets
This is 2017
The west that normally supports and equips you for coup as said no coup or suppprt from them
Death to useless arewa

You must be a child. Has the "force" now come to the south?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
I dont have any interest in Nigeria. I dont like the country and i dont like Osinbajo at all since he has always said stupid things to please the northeners, but imagine one dumb-ass threatening my people.
It is this time you will know if Yorubas are cowards or not.
Please carry out your threats oo!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Privileges from the north? Please, don't make me laugh. You region is backward, underdeveloped, incompetent, and is on the way towards irrelevancy. That's simply the truth. Your biggest achiever doesn't even invest in your lands, as he is smart enough to see where the future lies, and that is in the west. You see, you believe the war is fought on the battlefield, with arms and ammunition. But truthfully, the outcome has already been decided with paper, bills, and investments. Capital is the most powerful tool on the planet. And we have completely succeeded in monopolizing the capital investment within Nigeria. Your significance is slipping as the days go by as your relevance is on borrowed time. If you cannot see this, your demise will be worse than I anticipate.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

Stop hammering on resignation it makes the North to look power drunk.
they are.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Seanjay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Of course I know but should bubu die and he gets sworn in he still needs regional support
Also how can we push for Regionalism

Agbaletu:

That is why i have been telling the guys around me that we should not even be bothered about who becomes the President or not. If Osibanjo refuses to support restructuring just to be in the good book of the North, he should face whatever the North dish out to him. Yoruba's presidency has never add any development to our region other than the name, so , why should we be worried about the latest development in Aso Rock or National Assembly.

Deedeedee3:

Thank you jare

EYIN OMO IYAMI what do you think we can do about this, cause we need to create awareness and our leaders are not saying anything about the Yoruba nation cause i wont lie to you WAR is LOOMING and the YORUBAs are so quiet and not making any moves or is it that they are making the moves underground and not letting anyone to know?..... I THINK WE SHOULD FORM A GROUP OR SOCIETY (VOICE OF THE YORUBAs) and call for alertness of our people to this looming war that is coming cause it seems whatever happened to the IGBOs come Oct 1 will also affects us Yorubas and there the war starts, with majority of our people in the land so relaxed thinking the Ultimatum is only for the IGBOs my brother i tell you the HAUSAs will kill everyone apart from their TRIBE randonmly believe me so PLEASE WHAT CAN WE DO TO CREATE AWARENESS AND ALERTNESS FOR OUR PEOPLE TO SLEEP WITH THEIR EYES OPEN IF POSSIBLE MAY BE WE SHOULD ALSO CALL THEM BACK HOME BEFORE OCT 1 CAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN FROM THE NORTH THAT DAY....

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by OBAGADAFFI: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
989900:

OBJ is more respected in the north for obvious reasons like betraying his own people. He did it to Awolowo, Abiola, so . . . How am I suppose to have any respect for such a man?

Tinubu has done massively well for setting Lagos on the path to glory-glory despite OBJ's blockade, regardless of whatever any one will say, Tinubu is a Lagos hero, if only other states had such guidance.
He rescued Nigeria from Jonathan, Diezani, Patience, Badeh, Anenih, Dasuki, and gang.

BAT might not be perfect or want some for himself, but he has done well for Lagos and Nigeria than OBJ and IBB -- OBJ and IBB can eat sh!t!.

You just reminded me of my days in AD Alimosho, the is where i knew Tinubu is Chameleon.

Did you notice how he was sidelined during the Ondo election, even the Oyegun (APC chairman) is not in good terms with Tinubu.

Why do you think Afenifere and other Yoruba social political group aren't making a fuss about Osinbajo.

It is simply because Tinubu and his Lagos boys, having constantly denigrated them.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by emerged01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrMaestro:
Honestly, the main reason why we shouldn't listen to the southeast when it comes to secession is because they've been at it for over 40 years and have failed miserably. It's becoming increasingly clear that they'll only succeed if the SW and SS decide to leave as well.

That was why I said, they need us more than we need them.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
i am igbo and to be honest with you, the only problem the se/ss havd with the sw is just that when it comes to taking sides, the sw takes the side of the north. Se and ss are united now but the sw still leans on the north. We still don't understand why the sw can't come together with se/ss. Nothing stops you from doing that. We need to untie the south from the hold of the north but we need the whole south to act as one and right now its only the sw that is still sitting on the fence. Igbos do not need convincing, we only need the yorubas to come to the table with us and the ss to show the north that they are nothing. We need a united south now more than ever.
Because your so called king has openly called for the slaughter of Yorubas, your people denigrate Yorubas daily everywhere, and the most damning part of all of this is that all of this has happened when we've attempted to be the most accommodating.

So you can kiss unity goodbye. That's never going to happen. The closest it'll go is mutual cooperation for reaching our respective secession goals.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

You must be a child. Has the "force" now come to the south?

Mumu obj and gej destroyed whatever monopoly you had
Why can't you defeat Boko haram
Looool
Let's see how USA will sell you more weapons yall must be very mad

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by emerged01(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You just reminded me of my days in AD Alimosho, the is where i knew Tinubu is Chameleon.

Did you notice how he was sidelined during the Ondo election, even the Oyegun (APC chairman) is not in good terms with Tinubu.

Why do you think Afenifere and other Yoruba social political group aren't making a fuss about Osinbajo.

It is simply because Tinubu and his Lagos boys, having constantly denigrated them.
Bro,not that those people were denigrated,then they were never relevant.Politics is a game. Tinubu has an edge because he invested in people who are loved by the people.
It is just that the table has turned,he needs them right now. That is why in politics,there can never be permanent enemies.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by 989900: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

1. He is not perfect, though better than the rest by a long mile.

2. It is politics, alliances and interests are always changing.

3. You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by OBAGADAFFI: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
emerged01:

Bro,not that those people were denigrated,then they were never relevant.Politics is a game. Tinubu has an edge because he invested in people who are loved by the people.
It is just that the table has turned,he needs them right now. That is why in politics,there can never be permanent enemies.

The North can never say can never say AREWA is irrelevant, neither can the East say their Ndigbo group is irrelevant.

But Tinubu and his boys continued ignoring and insulting the Odumakin and Afenifere members.

Remember it was the same Odumakin and Afenifere members that accuse GEJ of marginalisation.

Also remember the same Tinubu and his boys once said OBJ is irrelevant, yet they keep visiting him before the 2015 elections.

Politics is not everything, that is why you need Social Political groups to turn-on the heat once a while.

Tinubu and his boys burnt that bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Oksman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Let me clarify that
This is 2017
Death to useless arewa
Wonderful! Good response.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

This one is a hardcore aboookiii illiterate shoe maker. So you mean SW has been the imaginary cabal manipulating the vegetable president health? You even mentioned from abacha to yaradua. Better stick to your shoe shinning, dustbin packing and kunu drinking.

m0ronic aboki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

This one is a hardcore aboookiii illiterate shoe maker. So you mean SW has been the imaginary cabal manipulating the vegetable president health? You even mentioned from abacha to yaradua. Better stick to your shoe shinning, dustbin packing and kunu drinking.

m0ronic aboki

Insulting me as a person won't help you one bit.

Face reality and give peace a chance. Everybody will be happy in Nigeria if only we can coordinate ourselves in proper manners. Stop tarnishing the image if the north. Stop trying to take advantage of your neighbour who is in trying times. Stop all hate speech against the North.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by emerged01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The North can never say can never say AREWA is irrelevant, neither can the East say their Ndigbo group is irrelevant.

But Tinubu and his boys continued ignoring and insulting the Odumakin and Afenifere members.

Remember it was the same Odumakin and Afenifere members that accuse GEJ of marginalisation.

Also remember the same Tinubu and his boys once said OBJ is irrelevant, yet they keep visiting him before the 2015 elections.

Politics is not everything, that is why you need Social Political groups to turn-on the heat once a while.

Tinubu and his boys burnt that bridge.
U think the bridge has been burnt? I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Ehinmola(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:
In moments like this
I expect Yoruba leadership to have reacted promptly
Why are tinubu and akande suddenly quiet ?
Are they not aware of what's going on ?
What about sourh west Governors apart from Fayose who has been very vocal why are the rest acting like all is normal when all isn't. ?
I saw a video of some niger delta militant with new weapons
Do Yorubas have the same thing ?
What about OPC?
if tinubu can't speak now why did he enter such alliance ?

Let's drop BIAFRAN issues for a bit and focus on impending issues facing Yoruba nation ?

Why is yemi being caged ?
Why are northerners not supporting yemi the way westerners supported Buhari ?
What is our reaction ?
If they want to
1) remove him with force
Nigerias soul is in niger delta and south west
We have the industries and ports
Niger delta has been quick to realise this and are not messed with
Why are Yorubas not realising if we shut down lagos Nigeria will bleed no food no commodity

If tinubu can't respond in moments like this or amosun maybe we should pass the Barton of leadership to Fayose and more courageous leaders

Also why have we not responded to arewa letter accusing of betraying them ?

Or are they doing something we don't know ?

Leadership inspires a people
Tinubu and Bisi's silence isn't inspiring Yorubas
. The gentility of a cat does not make it a coward as taught. Watch and see.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

Insulting me as a person won't help you one bit.

Face reality and give peace a chance. Everybody will be happy in Nigeria if only we can coordinate ourselves in proper manners. Stop tarnishing the image if the north. Stop trying to take advantage of your neighbour who is in trying times. Stop all hate speech against the North.
Everybody will be happy if we all went our separate ways.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / Remembering Lt. Col. Buka Suwa Dimka Who Was Killed By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.