Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande (13155 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Dude you have not been doing it alone. In 1999, you needed the support of the Igbos to make Obasanjo president, even the SW didn't vote for him like the SE. You guys were still confused on Tinubu or OBJ.
All I'm asking for is restructure Nigeria or Break Up. These Northerners don't own Nigeria, it belongs to all.
Peace.

Can you educate me more on that?
When did the Yorubas ask the Igbos to vote for Obasanjo in 1999?
The last time i checked, Yorubas did not ask anybody to vote for Obasanjo in 1999, in fact majority of the Yorubas wanted Olu Falae.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by amarilo: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Agbaletu:

Can you educate me more on that?
When did the Yorubas ask the Igbos to vote for Obasanjo in 1999?
The last time i checked, Yorubas did not ask anybody to vote for Obasanjo in 1999, in fact majority of the Yorubas wanted Olu Falae.
And today Olu Falae is an AGBAYA criminal according to some Yorubas.

Meanwhile is it true that Tinubu is not well. Saraki must be regrating why he kicked against pmb/tinubu combo. Now things would have been easier for him
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2017
lol didn't plan for this thing to reach 6 pages
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2017
amarilo:
And today Olu Falae is an AGBAYA criminal according to some Yorubas.

Meanwhile is it true that Tinubu is not well. Saraki must be regrating why he kicked against pmb/tinubu combo. Now things would have been easier for him

They are entitled to their opinion.
I don't know anything about Tinubu's health.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by stevecantrell: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I DONT GIVE A FUCCK!

AKANDE, TINUBU, FASHOLA, OSINBAJO ARE ALL THIEVES & THEY SHOULD CARRY THEIR WAHALA ALL ALONE

Co-Sign.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Seanjay(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Omo iya, what you can do is sensitise everyone in your community and beyond. I'm doing sane in my own neighbourhood too. It will happen without warning. Be on the lookout. The oloris are not folding their own arms and looking. They can read the clouds better than most of us and I bet you, they are ready or getting ready. Should anything happen to Bubu, it would be all regions for themselves. Ma sun, be ready to gbera.

Thanks Brodami.... have been telling people that are far away in the north including my brother that is working at Abuja and Kano Axis, cause this people can not be trusted
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by TheFreeOne: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
givbitcoin:

I think you should be worried.

Worry because the little trust other Nigerians had in you is melting away like a pack of ice under a hot weather.

Worry because the privileges you have been enjoying from the North will cease forthwith, on your insistence to have osibanjo as president of this country

The North has been unfairly shortchanged. And how you, backstabbers manipulate the lives of our presidents must be investigated. From Abacha to Yar'adua and now, Buhari. We must find out. If this is a ploy to always smuggle power away from the North, I'll tell you frankly that it has failed this time.

What can you boast. Really wars are not fought in the media.

If osibanjo resigns in peace, you can be sure to retain your VP slot. Otherwise, you will miss out completely.
grin grin grin

I have been following this interesting thread but had to comment due to the rubbish you just spew which makes me believe you are truly a dumbass.

Your (core north) are like what we Yorubas termed eni Ti won Fe sun je ti ofi epo para.
Go figure.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol, dude. Shut the heck up. Tell your little silly stories to your brethren. You and I know Nigeria is on the brink and everybody is getting ready for whatever is going to happen. Shut up and put your own house in order. Should anything happen to Osinbajo, you will only have your region to yourselves. Everyone will take this golden opportunity to take their destinies into their own hands.

I'll laugh at your foolishness when the time comes. Are the Southerners this silly or is it just you? My friend, social media is not battle field. I don't want to say much here or come down to your level of reasoning but just know that osibanjo's resignation is the wisest decision the West at this time. Ignore this and face the consequences. There is a limit to what the media noise can do for you
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Outofsync(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Interesting thread....
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

SW will take sides with anybody just like SE did with Azikiwe and Ekwueme. SE is not entitled to automatic alliance with SW. It is a well known fact that you side with whoever best furthers your interests. You igbo people have taken yourselves out of Nigerian politics by cozying up to dictators while the SW fought them and lost valiant soldiers. Which of your SE people can you name who was notable I. the fight to enshrine democracy on Nigeria till Abacha's death? I'll be waiting for a name. You people chose to stick with the government of the day and that was the extent of your influence.

That is why an upstart like Nnamdi Kanu can come and command such humongous following on a tribe of Orji Kalus and Ngiges who can inspire nothing but a few thousand. These guys and their ilk were lounging in AGIP wings while Se politicians risked their lives to put an end to military regimes. Even when the country was held hostage by Turai YarAdua, guess who stood on the fucking front line and spoke to the so-called cabal in 2010, that's right, the now reviled SW, the "betrayers" according to you.

So, excuse me if I don't swallow your BS about coming to you. You are the learners, you should come to us or, as you're now doing, it's your time to lead the line and sacrifice your own sons like we did in the 90s, while we come in to reap from your struggle like you reaped from ours.

You preach unity now but, how come you didn't preach this unity in the 90s? Look bros, the die is cast. I wish I could say it was good while it lasted but, honestly, it wasn't.

I observed how IPOB avoided responding to this thread

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

SW will take sides with anybody just like SE did with Azikiwe and Ekwueme. SE is not entitled to automatic alliance with SW. It is a well known fact that you side with whoever best furthers your interests. You igbo people have taken yourselves out of Nigerian politics by cozying up to dictators while the SW fought them and lost valiant soldiers. Which of your SE people can you name who was notable I. the fight to enshrine democracy on Nigeria till Abacha's death? I'll be waiting for a name. You people chose to stick with the government of the day and that was the extent of your influence.

That is why an upstart like Nnamdi Kanu can come and command such humongous following on a tribe of Orji Kalus and Ngiges who can inspire nothing but a few thousand. These guys and their ilk were lounging in AGIP wings while Se politicians risked their lives to put an end to military regimes. Even when the country was held hostage by Turai YarAdua, guess who stood on the fucking front line and spoke to the so-called cabal in 2010, that's right, the now reviled SW, the "betrayers" according to you.

So, excuse me if I don't swallow your BS about coming to you. You are the learners, you should come to us or, as you're now doing, it's your time to lead the line and sacrifice your own sons like we did in the 90s, while we come in to reap from your struggle like you reaped from ours.

You preach unity now but, how come you didn't preach this unity in the 90s? Look bros, the die is cast. I wish I could say it was good while it lasted but, honestly, it wasn't.
In the first place, it was the long-standing slavish politics of the SW that helped to produce dictators in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 3:18am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

In the first place, it was the long-standing slavish politics of the SW that helped to produce dictators in Nigeria

You have not responded to his allegations you only showed pics meanwhile

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

You have not responded to his allegations you only showed pics meanwhile
Face it.
SW military officers and politicians helped PRODUCE military dictators like IBB, Gowon and Abacha to rise.

In recent times, SE + SS cautioned against voting for APC but SW voted massively and now the entire country is bogged down in this economic + political mess.

What goes around comes around in a modified form.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 3:56am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

Face it.
SW military officers and politicians helped PRODUCE military dictators like IBB, Gowon and Abacha to rise.

In recent times, SE + SS cautioned against voting for APC but SW voted massively and now the entire country is bogged down in this economic + political mess.

What goes around comes around in a modified form.

Another allegation without proof and your yet to respond to the criticism

SW voted 55% APC except you don't understand English how's that overwhelmingly

Your more upset you lost an election and SW aligning with north for bubu presidency sent you ghost of civil war where both region trounced your ambition hence the defeatist syndrome igbos have been exhibiting and always looking for friendship with Ss

SW has fought for democracy in opposition
SE should lead the opposition now and fight for something
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

SW has fought for democracy in opposition

SW massively supported the dull@rdism of military dictators and APC, with the resultant economic recession

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 11, 2017
givbitcoin:

I think you should be worried.

Worry because the little trust other Nigerians had in you is melting away like a pack of ice under a hot weather.

Worry because the privileges you have been enjoying from the North will cease forthwith, on your insistence to have osibanjo as president of this country

The North has been unfairly shortchanged. And how you, backstabbers manipulate the lives of our presidents must be investigated. From Abacha to Yar'adua and now, Buhari. We must find out. If this is a ploy to always smuggle power away from the North, I'll tell you frankly that it has failed this time.

What can you boast. Really wars are not fought in the media.

If osibanjo resigns in peace, you can be sure to retain your VP slot. Otherwise, you will miss out completely.
^ This post must be from a "born-to-rule" Nairalander grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

SW massively supported the dull@rdism of military dictators and APC, with the resultant economic recession

Yes they did to avoid the hot mess gej would have put Nigeria in MR STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
And there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yes they did to avoid the hot mess gej would have put Nigeria in MR STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
Good. Then sit back, relax and stop complaining about APC and the mess that Tinubu put you in . . .

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

Good. Then sit back, relax and stop complaining about APC and the mess that Tinubu put you in . . .

That I voted for someone does not mean i won't speak up when they are wrong
That's why your GEJ LOST
Suffering in silence because I supported gej
Lool
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

That I voted for someone does not mean i won't speak up when they are wrong
That's why your GEJ LOST
Suffering in silence because I supported gej
Lool
And now your Tinubu is hiding in the cocoyam farm grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

And now your Tinubu is hiding in the cocoyam farm grin grin

Yes he's hiding in Enugu
Biafra coward
Una loose election next thing na BIAFRA of DEATH
u for declare Biafra na
You will be begging for aid on naira land
Lol grin
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yes he's hiding in Enugu
Biafra coward
Una loose election next thing na BIAFRA of DEATH
u for declare Biafra na
You will be begging for aid on naira land
Lol grin

Biafra matter dey pain you abi ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

Biafra matter dey pain you abi ? grin grin

Biafra only exist on naira land and online news comment session

If dey born your papa well declare Biafra
This time around no £20 or property will be returned at expect at least 20m dead

NYAMARI osu Biafra
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Biafra only exist on naira land and online news comment session

If dey born your papa well declare Biafra
This time around no £20 or property will be returned at expect at least 20m dead

NYAMARI osu Biafra

LMAO
This kind of reasoning (or lack thereof) has converted Lagos to majority Igbo. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:31am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

LMAO
This kind of reasoning (or lack thereof) has converted Lagos to majority Igbo. Keep it up

Loool still obsessing with Lagos
Biafra only exist on nairaland I repeat nothing you can do about it
If you like hire foreigners to wear uniform
You will spend naira today
And still reside in lagos
grin
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Loool still obsessing with Lagos
Biafra only exist on nairaland I repeat nothing you can do about it
If you like hire foreigners to wear uniform
You will spend naira today
And still reside in lagos
grin
grin grin grin grin
And you will spend the rest of your life reading about Biafra/Igbo grin grin

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

grin grin grin grin
And you will spend the rest of your life reading about Biafra/Igbo grin grin

Are you aware naira means
never
Allow
Igbo
Rule
Again

Forever slaves of Nigeria
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Are you aware naira means
never
Allow
Igbo
Rule
Again

Forever slaves of Nigeria
No wonder Lagos is NO MANS LAND grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

No wonder Lagos is NO MANS LAND grin grin

And Enugu and onitsha is NO MANS LAND grin grin

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

And Enugu and onitsha is NO MANS LAND grin grin

you mean Lagos and Ibadan cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2017
quid:

you mean Lagos and Ibadan cheesy cheesy grin grin

Explain why onitsha has obi which is a corrupted word for oba
Meanwhile others are born to rule over you

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

Explain why onitsha has obi which is a corrupted word for oba
Meanwhile others are born to rule over you
Says someone who has never been to Onitsha or crossed river niger grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu: INEC May Use Electronic Voting For Anambra Election Next Year / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Man Shares His Experience With Soldiers During Distribution Of Blankets To IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.