Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande (13150 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Olive33: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=Markfemi2 post=58176159]

Okay

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by farem: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Pheals:
no one plan murder aloud.... thanks
You have said it all!
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2017
emerged01:
you said reservations but do they have reservations for Igbo? They find it easier working with us than Igbo. That alone means a lot.
you still don't understand. Hausa people know that the average igbo man has a mind of his own. For example, if osinbajo was igbo when he contested with buhari, buhari would've have still lost the se because an average igbo man knows that buhari is poison even though he had an igbo running mate. Yorubas are different. You follow people you call leaders. If those so called leaders endorse something then the whole yoruba will also endorse that thing. The yorubas voted buhari because tinubu endorsed him and because he picked a yoruba running mate and they turned a blind eye to the poison that is buhari. Its easier for the north to work( i don't want to use the word USE) with the sw because they only have to pick one or two of the yoruba leaders and promise them one or two things and those yoruba leaders will now take the whole sw to the side of north. They did it with awolowo and now with tinubu.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by stayreal: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
i am igbo and to be honest with you, the only problem the se/ss havd with the sw is just that when it comes to taking sides, the sw takes the side of the north. Se and ss are united now but the sw still leans on the north. We still don't understand why the sw can't come together with se/ss. Nothing stops you from doing that. We need to untie the south from the hold of the north but we need the whole south to act as one and right now its only the sw that is still sitting on the fence. Igbos do not need convincing, we only need the yorubas to come to the table with us and the ss to show the north that they are nothing. We need a united south now more than ever.

My brother are you aware of history? Do you about the western governor crisis of 1966. That event is what led to the first coup. If Igbos simply stay out of Yorubas problems at that time things will be different. Never shall we have any alliance with Yorubas. We have been there and done that. That bridge has burned long ago. Let them figure it out themselves this time.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by myright: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

You have a valid point lol secession na noise
No need to trade insults what about ss/mb?
My question is how do we avoid the punishment or maltreatment of yemi ? It's wrong
Now listen and listen carefully. If you are close to Tinubu or know anyone close to him, tell him to pay a well publicized solidarity visit with FFK, Fayose and other yoruba elders to Nnamdi Kanu. Let them go into a close door meeting with Nnamdi Kanu and agree to secede from Nigeria. In return, Biafra and Niger Delta will give Oduduwa republic unhindered access to our oil for 20years to develop your own means of generating igr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

I dont think we can ever get Regionalsim. The Core North oppose it. The South east will only accept it if they go back to the former eastern region; the minorities in the south have said they wont go with them.
You need 3/4 of the house to be in support.
We have 109 senators. That means we need 82 to vote in support. How do we get that when the north-west and North-east both have 39? When you minus 109 with 39, you are left with 70. Besides, not all southerners will be in support. There will be some that will still betray us.
Let us stop deceiving ourselves. We can never ever restructure Nigeria. The only soultion is for us to leave Nigeria. If we declare our country, do you think the south-south wont declare theirs? Men, those guys cannot wait to leave Nigeria. They want full control of their resources.
If south-west, south-south and maybe south-east leave who will the Hausa-Fulani fight? Remember that the middle belt wont fight with them( thanks to the fulani herdsmen).
Disintegration is the key not restructuring.
Let us be real here

Very true hard to believe ebonyi governor confessed igbo land will suffer under restructuring as they don't have anything
But asking Yoruba to disintegrate is like asking a 18 year old boy when he wants to marry
He will but marrying is not his top priority same way Yoruba will want separation but now it's not priority
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2017
myright:
Now listen and listen carefully. If you are close to Tinubu or know anyone close to him, tell him to pay a well publicized solidarity visit with FFK, Fayose and other yoruba elders to Nnamdi Kanu. Let them go into a close door meeting with Nnamdi Kanu and agree to secede from Nigeria. In return, Biafra and Niger Delta will give Oduduwa republic unhindered access to our oil for 20years to develop your own means of generating igr.

Kanu is not the leader of se
Yorubas will trade with separate se and ss as a country
We don't need oil for igr
We are a 60m strong people with wealth
Sw will not meet with kanu rather Obiano and co

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
myright:
lol...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Don't hand-wave it.
To the best of my knowledge, in Igboland today, Mazi Kanu is not a person anyone can overlook. He has grown beyond what Peter Obi and Obiano can handle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2017
stayreal:

My brother are you aware of history? Do you about the western governor crisis of 1966. That event is what led to the first coup. If Igbos simply stay out of Yorubas problems at that time things will be different. Never shall we have any alliance with Yorubas. We have been there and done that. That bridge has burned long ago. Let them figure it out themselves this time.

Then why are all of your leaders meeting Yorubas to denounce kaduna declaration and support south east commission bill
I think I will have to agree to rule out SE for alliance cause nothing can cure their hatred for Yorubas it deep seated and Beyond 2015 loss

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by stayreal: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Then why are all of your leaders meeting Yorubas to denounce kaduna declaration and support south east commission bill
I think I will have to agree to rule out SE for alliance cause nothing can cure their hatred for Yorubas it deep seated and Beyond 2015 loss

20 pounds is hatred. Again, yorubas are in this alone, you will see.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

I dont think we can ever get Regionalsim. The Core North oppose it. The South east will only accept it if they go back to the former eastern region; the minorities in the south have said they wont go with them.
We have 109 senators. That means we need 82 to vote in support. How do we get that when the north-west and North-east both have 39? When you minus 109 with 39, you are left with 70. Besides, not all southerners will be in support. There will be some that will still betray us.
Let us stop deceiving ourselves. We can never ever restructure Nigeria. The only soultion is for us to leave Nigeria. If we declare our country, do you think the south-south wont declare theirs? Men, those guys cannot wait to leave Nigeria. They want full control of their resources.
If south-west, south-south and maybe south-east leave who will the Hausa-Fulani fight? Remember that the middle belt wont fight with them( thanks to the fulani herdsmen).
Let us be real here
my question is what are the yorubas waiting for to push for secession. No better time than now. Why not now?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Let us be real here
my question is what are the yorubas waiting for to push for secession. No better time than now. Why not now?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
you still don't understand. Hausa people know that the average igbo man has a mind of his own. For example, if osinbajo was igbo when he contested with buhari, buhari would've have still lost the se because an average igbo man knows that buhari is poison even though he had an igbo running mate. Yorubas are different. You follow people you call leaders. If those so called leaders endorse something then the whole yoruba will also endorse that thing. The yorubas voted buhari because tinubu endorsed him and because he picked a yoruba running mate and they turned a blind eye to the poison that is buhari. Its easier for the north to work( i don't want to use the word USE) with the sw because they only have to pick one or two of the yoruba leaders and promise them one or two things and those yoruba leaders will now take the whole sw to the side of north. They did it with awolowo and now with tinubu.
See your lies! How come gej won Yoruba land in 2011 even when buhari, who was gej opposition had a yoruba man as his running mate?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by myright: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

if KANU is not the leader who else? Smh for you

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
I dont know myself. Maybe many dont want it. According to the op, it is not our biggest priority.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by stayreal: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2017
myright:
if KANU is not the leader who else? Smh for you

Lol they know that Kanu like many easterners do trust Yorubas at all. So they reject him as a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:

It will be difficult for an individual to tell you what Yorubas are waiting for to push for secession openly. I know we are getting set in case of any eventualities. We can't be caught unplanned.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
stayreal:

So to you, carrying out a coup and killing other people from other tribes but yours is alliance, right?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2017
stayreal:

20 pounds is hatred. Again, yorubas are in this alone, you will see.

Looool still licking wounds of 1967
When we do it alone don't accuse west of pallying with north
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:

You can't advice us on seccesion thanks
We know your not going to any Biafra unless niger delta decided to as quoted by ekwewedu
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by temptnow: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2017
It's funny all of you here are talking about Allies, when we are talking of biafra Land. Yoruba make una dey there dey wait for Fulanis to strike as usual. North and SE, SS is like OIL & WATER it doesn't go together. As you can see middle belt want to join SS and SE by any means. They said they can't continue with the Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
It's funny all of you here are talking about Allies, when we are talking of biafra Land. Yoruba make una dey there dey wait for Fulanis to strike as usual. North and SE, SS is like OIL & WATER it doesn't go together. As you can see middle belt want to join SS and SE by any means. They said they can't continue with the Northerners.

Was se not deputy to Tambuwal and Mark
Why must you force SS
And centralsaid they have their own identity and are not joining north
Land grabber oshi
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:

Stop spreading false information.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2017
we yorubas are lily livered and foolish about standing stoically to our God given right any day any time. i hate the lazy mindedness of the average yoruba man who wont bother to think logically through a problem and go after his own interest. rather he is emotionally imbalanced, having undue
sophisticated fear for the impracticable north who only use its fulanimafia triad to push war statement....for lawddd sake why cant the entirety of yoruba intelligentsia from diaspora and homeland make declaration for there unborn generation.
honestly it sickens me that for every new day, that belief of being human or belonging to a TRIBE dies naturally. the yoruba looks disadvantaGED but really what we need is actually to grow balls, look inwards, develop aggressively, leave these dead cadaver called Nigeria like fresh released slaves, think and work towards developing and developing our nation state.. no where can be as prosperous as Yoruba Land presently, what we only need is sincere cerebral humanists who will go to any length to make our livelihood a promising one, our homeland defended from political and economic marauders.

WHAT WE YORUBA NEED RIGHT NOW IS TO START AGITATING FROM THIS COLONIALIST SLAVERY THRUSTED UPON US BY THE WESTERN WORLD ENTRENCHED ON US BY THE FULANIMAFIA, LET US RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF OUR OPC.
LET OUR INTELLIGENTSIA TAKE THE BATTLE OF IDEOLOGY TO THE MEDIA AND HEARTS OF EVERY YORUBA MAN AND WOMAN TO CONSCIENTIZE THEM FROM THESE ODIOUS SLUMBER OF PERPETUAL LIMITATION SET ON US IN THE NAME OF ONE NATION.
LESS TALK MORE ACTION!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2017
lowgeorge:
we yorubas are lily livered and foolish about standing stoically to our God given right any day any time. i hate the lazy mindedness of the average yoruba man who wont bother to think logically through a problem and go after his own interest. rather he is emotionally imbalanced, having undue
sophisticated fear for the impracticable north who only use its fulanimafia triad to push war statement....for lawddd sake why cant the entirety of yoruba intelligentsia from diaspora and homeland make declaration for there unborn generation.
honestly it sickens me that for every new day, that belief of being human or belonging to a TRIBE dies naturally. the yoruba looks disadvantaGED but really what we need is actually to grow balls, look inwards, develop aggressively, leave these dead cadaver called Nigeria like fresh released slaves, think and work towards developing and developing our nation state.. no where can be as prosperous as Yoruba Land presently, what we only need is sincere cerebral humanists who will go to any length to make our livelihood a promising one, our homeland defended from political and economic marauders.

WHAT WE YORUBA NEED RIGHT NOW IS TO START AGITATING FROM THIS COLONIALIST SLAVERY THRUSTED UPON US BY THE WESTERN WORLD ENTRENCHED ON US BY THE FULANIMAFIA, LET US RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF OUR OPC.
LET OUR INTELLIGENTSIA TAKE THE BATTLE OF IDEOLOGY TO THE MEDIA AND HEARTS OF EVERY YORUBA MAN AND WOMAN TO CONSCIENTIZE THEM FROM THESE ODIOUS SLUMBER OF PERPETUAL LIMITATION SET ON US IN THE NAME OF ONE NATION.
IBOLA SPOTTED PLS IGNORE
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MayorofLagos(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
First, as much as I love Yoruba I am not a fan of our media. Yoruba media has a lot of career journalists that are busy doing "fine bara". They are not politically conservative and are ill trained in political reporting. They cover news but do not serve as political news machine for West.

Second, the news media in North act as political voice in addition to disseminating news.

Few of us have been asking for a long time now that the term SW should be disused and we need to go back saying West when covering Yorubaland. Between the two words Southwest and West the imagination visualizes two land mass, one smaller than the other. By calling ourselves Southwest we have subscribed to the Northern initiative to reduce and confine us to a smaller political landscape compared with North.

We were not the only area in zones, why does Fulani North insist on calling itself NORTH instead of NW? Its political semantics.

Through the use of political semantics you can carve fear, anger, fury, displeasure, disapproval, ....all kind of emotions to keep your target/s under the control of your propaganda.

The North are aware that people of South particularly Yoruba love to show flair for new words and grammar. Even words that are meant to disarm us and put us under control of Northern political machinery we voluntarily spin and popularize it, rather than shut it down and counter it.

Through the use and distribution of certain political semantics and language of domination we have surrendered our will without our opposition raising one finger.

So I must ask, who and what is Northern Cabal?
This is a replacement for Kaduna Mafia which was the language of fear and domination under military.

Why is there no Western Cabal?

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

I dont know myself. Maybe many dont want it. According to the op, it is not our biggest priority.
SMH!
We have idiots who are incapable of action honestly. All we need is the strong to rise, and the weak will naturally follow.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
lowgeorge:

Brilliantly written!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:
First, as much as I love Yoruba I am not a fan of our media. Yoruba media has a lot of career journalists that are busy doing "fine bara". They are not politically conservative and are ill trained in political reporting. They cover news but do not serve as political news machine for West.

Second, the news media in North act as political voice in addition to disseminating news.

Few of us have been asking for a long time now that the term SW should be disused and we need to go back saying West when covering Yorubaland. Between the two words Southwest and West the imagination visualizes two land mass, one smaller than the other. By calling ourselves Southwest we have subscribed to the Northern initiative to reduce and confine us to a smaller political landscape compared with North.

We were not the only area in zones, why does Fulani North insist on calling itself NORTH instead of NW? Its political semantics.

Through the use of political semantics you can carve fear, anger, fury, displeasure, disapproval, ....all kind of emotions to keep your target/s under the control of your propaganda.

The North are aware that people of South particularly Yoruba love to show flair for new words and grammar. Even words that are meant to disarm us and put us under control of Northern political machinery we voluntarily spin and popularize it, rather than shut it down and counter it.

Through the use and distribution of certain political semantics and language of domination we have surrendered our will without our opposition raising one finger.

So I must ask, who and what is Northern Cabal?
This is a replacement for Kaduna Mafia which was the language of fear and domination under military.

Why is there no Western Cabal?

I agree
North is divided as hell
Middle belt is out of equation

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by emerged01(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:

Hahaha so you think. From your post,I sensed you are not a Yoruba.

Why didn't Yoruba vote obasanjo in 1999? Let me tell you something. Tinubu reads mind of the people to make himself relevant. In 2011,Yoruba didn't vote Jonathan because of Tinubu. They liked Jonathan but he fumbled,we were marginalized,that was why Tinubu played a key role by using his weakness against him.

As a matter of fact,obasanjo made Tinubu who he is today. Yorubas had to choose between Tinubu and obasanjo. So they went for Tinubu. And for the fact they chose Tinubu over obasanjo doesn't mean they like him. They did that to despise Obasanjo because he failed Yorubas in the past.

Tinubu's strength is that he never go against what Yoruba want.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by temptnow: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Was se not deputy to Tambuwal and Mark
Why must you force SS
And centralsaid they have their own identity and are not joining north
Land grabber oshi
haven't you seen videos of middle belt elders sending delegates to meet Nnamdi kanu. You people don't know what's about to happen in Nigeria, the flag is about to burn completely

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs 2019 Budget Of N8.91trillion / Fani-Kayode: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.