Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,558 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande (13190 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
haven't you seen videos of middle belt elders sending delegates to meet Nnamdi kanu. You people don't know what's about to happen in Nigeria, the flag is about to burn completely

Mumu did some Yorubas not visit kanu
Land grabber Oshi
We know Biafra will only be reality of if niger delta decides to exit other than that una still dey
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2017
lowgeorge:
we yorubas are lily livered and foolish about standing stoically to our God given right any day any time. i hate the lazy mindedness of the average yoruba man who wont bother to think logically through a problem and go after his own interest. rather he is emotionally imbalanced, having undue
sophisticated fear for the impracticable north who only use its fulanimafia triad to push war statement....for lawddd sake why cant the entirety of yoruba intelligentsia from diaspora and homeland make declaration for there unborn generation.
honestly it sickens me that for every new day, that belief of being human or belonging to a TRIBE dies naturally. the yoruba looks disadvantaGED but really what we need is actually to grow balls, look inwards, develop aggressively, leave these dead cadaver called Nigeria like fresh released slaves, think and work towards developing and developing our nation state.. no where can be as prosperous as Yoruba Land presently, what we only need is sincere cerebral humanists who will go to any length to make our livelihood a promising one, our homeland defended from political and economic marauders.

WHAT WE YORUBA NEED RIGHT NOW IS TO START AGITATING FROM THIS COLONIALIST SLAVERY THRUSTED UPON US BY THE WESTERN WORLD ENTRENCHED ON US BY THE FULANIMAFIA, LET US RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF OUR OPC.
LET OUR INTELLIGENTSIA TAKE THE BATTLE OF IDEOLOGY TO THE MEDIA AND HEARTS OF EVERY YORUBA MAN AND WOMAN TO CONSCIENTIZE THEM FROM THESE ODIOUS SLUMBER OF PERPETUAL LIMITATION SET ON US IN THE NAME OF ONE NATION.
LESS TALK MORE ACTION!!!!!

You are in order. I share your view.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Yoruba people will survive when we leave Nigeria. We have all it takes to be great. We are a people binded by same culture, language , and history. We are a great nation; and together, we will create a great country.
It is time to start acting and stop talking.
Oodua republic should be our main aim for now, not restructuring or presidency. Nigeria is not working. So much hate and backwardness. Presidency will not benefit us at all. Anybody from the south that becomes president will always try to please the north so that they can win a second term. This is how the country is structured. You can never restructure Nigeria. This is the truth we must all face.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MrMaestro: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Honestly, the main reason why we shouldn't listen to the southeast when it comes to secession is because they've been at it for over 40 years and have failed miserably. It's becoming increasingly clear that they'll only succeed if the SW and SS decide to leave as well.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by temptnow: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Mumu did some Yorubas not visit kanu
Land grabber Oshi
We know Biafra will only be reality of if niger delta decides to exit other than that una still dey
ok first of all, am from Rivers State, my people are just like Yorubas. The only stubborn regions in Nigeria are the Fulanis and the Igbos. And the most vocal tribe that will rather die than agree with each other. As for us, we're waiting for the SE to perfect the move for us to join them, shekina . We all know they're our strong allies that will always fight for us till their last blood drops. If you doubt me go and listen to asari dokubo latest videos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by irrefragable: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2 you need to listen to deedeedee3. The SE have told you there will be no more election in their land. The SS are telling you they also want their own country, now which Alliance are you asking for from these two again?

If you still want to drag 'one nigeria' with the north, then you should be ready to stand alone.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2017
MrMaestro:
Honestly, the main reason why we shouldn't listen to the southeast when it comes to secession is because they've been at it for over 40 years and have failed miserably. It's becoming increasingly clear that they'll only succeed if the SW and SS decide to leave as well.
This is the truth. They can't leave alone. The north will have the upper hand. For this country to disintegrate peacefully or with less casualties, the ss, se and sw need to leave the country the same time. The north wont fight us all. Now is the time for us to start rallying. Our leaders are very useless. They are too submissive to buhari and to the North. Shameless fools!
Yoruba e ronu ooo!
Think deeply!

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by CharlotteFlair: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

I had a good discussion with a Yoruba woman at Jomo Kenyatta Airport. She shared the same view with you and i think it is high time we all looked into this. It seems the APC stalwarts from the SW are not ready to talk may be or may be not they are making some subterranean moves that are are yet to come to the surface. The matter is not about Osibanjo but the Yoruba as a people. There is nothing like one Nigeria, Nigeria was never and will never be one.
I just gave you the 5th like not because you made sense but because you are a poor student of history. Go back and read about June 12 1993 with all the issues surrounding it, you will edit your post I tell you.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
ok first of all, am from Rivers State, my people are just like Yorubas. The only stubborn regions in Nigeria are the Fulanis and the Igbos. And the most vocal tribe that will rather die than agree with each other. As for us, we're waiting for the SE to perfect the move for us to join them, shekina . We all know they're our strong allies that will always fight for us till their last blood drops. If you doubt me go and listen to asari dokubo latest videos.

Only igbos see asari Dokubi as leader of ijaw and will make statment Ibo willing to die for us grin
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:
In moments like this
I expect Yoruba leadership to have reacted promptly
Why are tinubu and akande suddenly quiet ?
Are they not aware of what's going on ?
What about sourh west Governors apart from Fayose who has been very vocal why are the rest acting like all is normal when all isn't. ?
I saw a video of some niger delta militant with new weapons
Do Yorubas have the same thing ?
What about OPC?
if tinubu can't speak now why did he enter such alliance ?

Let's drop BIAFRAN issues for a bit and focus on impending issues facing Yoruba nation ?

Why is yemi being caged ?
Why are northerners not supporting yemi the way westerners supported Buhari ?
What is our reaction ?
If they want to
1) remove him with force
Nigerias soul is in niger delta and south west
We have the industries and ports
Niger delta has been quick to realise this and are not messed with
Why are Yorubas not realising if we shut down lagos Nigeria will bleed no food no commodity

If tinubu can't respond in moments like this or amosun maybe we should pass the Barton of leadership to Fayose and more courageous leaders

Also why have we not responded to arewa letter accusing of betraying them ?

Or are they doing something we don't know ?

Leadership inspires a people
Tinubu and Bisi's silence isn't inspiring Yorubas
...the cry of a man holding the last straw.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by MayorofLagos(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

I agree
North is divided as hell
Middle belt is out of equation

You highlighted weaknesses in North. So why is our media not using that as narration of news coverage to put North in defense?

Why is bokoharam a national problem? It should be correctly labeled a North problem. Because our media failed to highligjt that point it was smuggled in for a development funding out of national treasury.

Also, are you aware a Yorubaman has not headed Ports Authority in past 10 or more years? What other port in Nigeria is profitable besidr the one in Yorubaland?

Our access to sea alone is a bargaining point we ought to use for national access.

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Cooly100: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
emerged01:

Oga chill. As it is now,Yoruba cannot do anything. The way it is north doesn't see us as a threat,they see us as an ally.we don't have to make them feel insecure by our utterances. Forget what is happening between Hausa and Igbo. Surely,One of them will need an ally,that is where Yoruba comes in. We determine their fate. We don't need any region as an ally,other regions need us an ally because they is tension between them.

You may be hearing Igbo saying," e no concern dem,say na Yoruba wahala". The real fact is that Igbo can have their Biafra under Osibanjo govt not under Hausa govt. They as a matter of fact won't want Hausa govt,that was played out in 2015. And the real reason they called us betrayal,they never liked Hausa but we accommodate them.

...but every ethnic group call you betrayal...see>>

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north.."Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by temptnow: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Only igbos see asari Dokubi as leader of ijaw and will make statment Ibo willing to die for us grin
make we wait make gbege start first. No be by mouth

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

See your lies! How come gej won Yoruba land in 2011 even when buhari, who was gej opposition had a yoruba man as his running mate?
gej won in 2011 in sw because none of your so called leaders like tinubu or maybe obj was supporting buhari. If tinubu and obj were with jonathan in 2015, gej would have won the sw.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You highlighted weaknesses in North. So why is our media not using that as narration of news coverage to put North in defense?

Why is bokoharam a national problem? It should be correctly labeled a North problem. Because our media failed to highligjt that point it was smuggled in for a development funding out of national treasury.

Also, are you aware a Yorubaman has not headed Ports Authority in past 10 or more years? What other port in Nigeria is profitable besidr the one in Yorubaland?

Our access to sea alone is a bargaining point we ought to use for national access.

But last 10 years have had mostly southern leaders
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
what you should be aiming is not a strong ally but a strong movement by your Yoruba tribe...

some tribes in Nigeria has actually known yorubas as back stabbers hence won't make an ally ...
one of my benue friend in my work place told me that they are just waiting for BIAFRA to make the move and pave way for them to join and I asked him why they choose igbo over Yoruba...the guy said its because yorubas can't be trusted

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
emerged01:

Hahaha so you think. From your post,I sensed you are not a Yoruba.

Why didn't Yoruba vote obasanjo in 1999? Let me tell you something. Tinubu reads mind of the people to make himself relevant. In 2011,Yoruba didn't vote Jonathan because of Tinubu. They liked Jonathan but he fumbled,we were marginalized,that was why Tinubu played a key role by using his weakness against him.

As a matter of fact,obasanjo made Tinubu who he is today. Yorubas had to choose between Tinubu and obasanjo. So they went for Tinubu. And for the fact they chose Tinubu over obasanjo doesn't mean they like him. They did that to despise Obasanjo because he failed Yorubas in the past.

Tinubu's strength is that he never go against what Yoruba want.
yes i am igbo, i said that in my first post. Yorubas didn't vote obj in 1999 because he was running against another yoruba man. My point is if tinubu had campaigned for and stood with jonathan in 2015, jonathan would have won the sw.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by 989900: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

How dare you compare Tinubu to OBJ.

OBJ is miles ahead of Tinubu anyday, anything.

OBJ is more respected in the North than Tinubu.

Didn't you notice how Tinubu and co, were busy visiting OBJ when they wanted to Buhari for President.

OBJ is more respected in the north for obvious reasons like betraying his own people. He did it to Awolowo, Abiola, so . . . How am I suppose to have any respect for such a man?

Tinubu has done massively well for setting Lagos on the path to glory-glory despite OBJ's blockade, regardless of whatever any one will say, Tinubu is a Lagos hero, if only other states had such guidance.
He rescued Nigeria from Jonathan, Diezani, Patience, Badeh, Anenih, Dasuki, and gang.

BAT might not be perfect or want some for himself, but he has done well for Lagos and Nigeria than OBJ and IBB -- OBJ and IBB can eat sh!t!.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by givbitcoin: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
[s]
Markfemi2:
In moments like this
I expect Yoruba leadership to have reacted promptly
Why are tinubu and akande suddenly quiet ?
Are they not aware of what's going on ?
What about sourh west Governors apart from Fayose who has been very vocal why are the rest acting like all is normal when all isn't. ?
I saw a video of some niger delta militant with new weapons
Do Yorubas have the same thing ?
What about OPC?
if tinubu can't speak now why did he enter such alliance ?

Let's drop BIAFRAN issues for a bit and focus on impending issues facing Yoruba nation ?

Why is yemi being caged ?
Why are northerners not supporting yemi the way westerners supported Buhari ?
What is our reaction ?
If they want to
1) remove him with force
Nigerias soul is in niger delta and south west
We have the industries and ports
Niger delta has been quick to realise this and are not messed with
Why are Yorubas not realising if we shut down lagos Nigeria will bleed no food no commodity

If tinubu can't respond in moments like this or amosun maybe we should pass the Barton of leadership to Fayose and more courageous leaders

Also why have we not responded to arewa letter accusing of betraying them ?

Or are they doing something we don't know ?

Leadership inspires a people
Tinubu and Bisi's silence isn't inspiring Yorubas
[/s]

This is the most senseless thread I've read on this forum. Wicked people. So you are supporting osibanjo presidency after all that was agreed upon. Let me tell you ingrates loud and clear, the North can never be shortchanged again, politically. If osibanjo won't respect the gentleman agreement and resign then he should be blamed for whatever goes wrong. Southern alliance won't change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by 989900: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

This is the most senseless thread I've read on this forum. Wicked people. So you are supporting osibanjo presidency after all that was agreed upon. Let me tell you ingrates loud and clear, the North can never be shortchanged again, politically. If osibanjo won't respect the gentleman agreement and resign then he should be blamed for whatever goes wrong. Southern alliance won't change anything

Shut up!
You guys have no shame.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by emerged01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
izombie:
yes i am igbo, i said that in my first post. Yorubas didn't vote obj in 1999 because he was running against another yoruba man. My point is if tinubu had campaigned for and stood with jonathan in 2015, jonathan would have won the sw.

Mo ti gbo mi o gbo. I have told you Tinubu's strength.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I just gave you the 5th like not because you made sense but because you are a poor student of history. Go back and read about June 12 1993 with all the issues surrounding it, you will edit your post I tell you.

Forget about 1993 election. My father was an LGA Vice Chairman under NRC from 1991 - 1993. 1993 election was not an alliance with the North. Some of you talk recklessly.
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
what you should be aiming is not a strong ally but a strong movement by your Yoruba tribe...

some tribes in Nigeria has actually known yorubas as back stabbers hence won't make an ally ...
one of my benue friend in my work place told me that they are just waiting for BIAFRA to make the move and pave way for them to join and I asked him why they choose igbo over Yoruba...the guy said its because yorubas can't be trusted
even the yorubas cannot stay with hausa fulani in their nigeria when the igbos have biafra. As it stands now, igbos are deciding the future of nigeria and nigerians because it can never remain the same anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Markfemi2: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

Story
If Buhari dies or when he dies
Yemi will be sworn in
You don't have the clout you used too have
Bye
Do your worst !

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by CharlotteFlair: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

Forget about 1993 election. My father was an LGA Vice Chairman under NRC from 1991 - 1993. 1993 election was not an alliance with the North. Some of you talked recklessly.
The lesson you must learn from that debacle was how the west so much sought for an alliance to tackle the north. Trust my people, they remained aloof and to rub it in, the Machiavellis amongst us formed the now defunct Asso. For Better Nigeria, now you know the rest. grin
This one now just as your name implies "Agbelebu" is your cross to carry once again.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

And who told you Yorubas give a fucck about that your imaginary benue friend?
Yorubas dont need any alliance with any fucck. We are better on our own.
Get it?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Agbaletu: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The lesson you must learn from that debacle was how the west so much sought for an alliance to tackle the north. Trust my people, they remained aloof and to rub it in, the Machiavellis amongst us formed the now defunct Asso. For Better Nigeria, now you know the rest. grin
This one now just as your name implies "Agbelebu" is your cross to carry once again.

lol
It is Agbaletu
Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by Deedeedee3: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

You this Northern dumbass! Your threats dont move us. Try any shiit!
bleeping dumbass!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by brown3: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

We are here to trade ideas not insults
oh so we re here to ttrade ideal, but when u afonjas come to igbo threads u trade insult.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by izombie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Deedeedee3:

You this Northern dumbass! Your threats dont move us. Try any shiit!
bleeping dumbass!
chai DDD. Take am easy o. Wetin make you dey vex like this?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by brown3: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbos need Yoruba & Ijaw support to pull out
so have u people ever supported us? The last thing an igbo man will do is to support u betrayer.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Get In Here - Tinubu & Akande by IJOBA2: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Markfemi2:

Story
If Buhari dies or when he dies
Yemi will be sworn in
You don't have the clout you used too have
Bye
Do your worst !
I NOR LIKE AS GIVBITCOIN YOUR Fulani MASTER TAKE DEY WHITEWASH YOU FOR HERE O sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal / Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves / Maduka Looks Good For Agu Awka. Anambra Central Traditional Rulers Endorse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.