Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo (50894 Views)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viergeachar:

When will looonatic flatiyeasterners realise that we Yorubas are ahead of this game

Stop wishing us impossible scenarios. They will never be!
Shat up

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by DieBuhari: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
So elrufai is now his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by kabrud: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
DieBuhari:

8 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Shat up
Your mischievous mouth!

7 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
We are all in magu back.
No shaking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
DieBuhari:
you are still a kid who lack common sense .

11 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by 989900: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Way to show some balls!

Fire on 'Osinbande'.

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by TheFreeOne: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
nextprince:

Very stale and dry.

May the spirit of discernment and wisdom fall on you.

When some of us kicked against Buboo presidential ambition we were called names but what's the state of the nation under the BC now

It's a high powered game out there amongst top politicians / regions so keep your eyes/ears open and learn.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by farem: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
"I am sure that even a pocket book lawyer knows that when a legislation conflicts with constitution, it’s the constitution that prevails."

-Prof Yemi Osinbajo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by IVORY2009(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
989900:
Way to show some balls!

Fire on 'Osinbande'.

shocked
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
AM VERBATIM ON THIS
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by PastorandMentor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Beverages: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
N0body
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Uncle aff vex

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Odukes(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
If only JONADUL had this kind of assertive balls during his time, he would be in power today.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Codes151(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
hahahahaha great, Saraki, Akpabio, Ike, T.Orji and the rest, how market na.
more reason corruption will stay cuz magu isn't the man! He's as dirty as shit!

You think this kind of man can oust a talent like saraki or a thug like Akpabio!? He no reach! Magu hands are too dirty to stand!

A neutral, strong determined person whose corrupt free should be called to do this work

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by HyconMojo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Osinbajo would make a good president. The man is so calm but very smart in his ways .

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Dee60: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Our Senators are behaving like badoo now. Leave Magu alone!

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin shocked grin

Did he just say nobody can remove Magu

Osinbajo's balls is waxing stronger. But I think being controversially vocal on this subject, in this sensitive moment is a display of mediocrity as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Magu may remain Ag. Chairman of the EFCC for as long as the tide favours Osinbajo but he certainly can't become the substantive chairman without the NAS' s confirmation which is right now a decided fate already.

I think daring the NAS is a very wrong move. Mind you, they already got your balls, if them begin squeeze am ehnnn, u no go fit shout hallelujah o

Osinbajo, wisdom fall on you!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by GuntersChain(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
magu has the senate and the dss to contend with, who gave the senate the whip to use on magu, was it not the report that came from dss. Who is incharge of dss daura and who is daura to the president also is dss not under the presidency. Someone somewere masterminded that report from dss to senate to use against magu.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Klington: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
hand of esau, voice of Jacob. Osibanjo was forced to accept that as his speech by the northern shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ordinary commissioner flexing his balls grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by infogenius(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
But if he becomes president Magu can be removed.
Just thinking through the lines.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by olajay86(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why nobody can remove Magu as EFCC Chairman – Osinbajo

http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/07/why-nobody-can-remove-magu-as-efcc.html

Why nobody can remove Magu as EFCC Chairman – Osinbajo
Thursday, July 06, 2017 0
Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has declared that as long as he remains in the acting capacity, no one would remove Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu from office.
Recall that the embattled Magu had been rejected by the National Assembly a couple of times.
The Acting President spoke through Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State shortly before the commissioning ceremony of the EFCC zonal office in Kaduna on Thursday.
He said he had discussed with President Mahammadu Buhari over the issue of Magu, and the President said as long as he remains President, Magu would not vacate the anti-corruption seat.

Osinbajo said, “We have every confidence in Magu to fight corruption to a standstill.
“He will remain the EFCC chairman as long as I remain the Acting President and as well as Muhammadu Buhari remains the President.
“It is our belief that Magu will continue to remain a nightmare for corrupt people for years to come.”
Governor el-Rufai, in his opening address, disclosed that he had recovered over N500 million quietly from corrupt past government officials and contractors without anybody knowing.
He stressed that those corrupt officials will be handed over to the EFCC in due course for prosecution.

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
HyconMojo:
Osinbajo would make a good president. The man is so calm but very smart in his ways .

grin shocked grin

You call this loud music he is playing a smart move? I guess you don't play cheese, u would have known better.

For smart moves, meet Obj & IBB for mentorship.

Osinbajo stop talking loud, just do the deed. Make it happen like wake & see, that is how to be smart.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Bobby808: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
I like that sound of empty drum. Infact this what I have praying for. Although, I miatakenly voted for Buhari, I am also praying its collapse and that where is opening heading to. Am watching with kin interest

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
wristbangle:
I love his assertive stance as we expect the judiciary arm to get involve in this political match which has exceeded the extra time/penalty play out game and we know who will be on the loosing side.

Afterall, acting president is working based on PMB instruction who nominated magu as the acting EFCC boss.

They know magu will open their dirty ass hence why they don't want his appointment. The useless legislooter rogues need to be evacuated immediately from house of assembly. The corruption has trend for too long.

I hope frustration will not finish the life of the moniker below me.

Lalasticlala, over to you sir cool. Papi Osinbajo don grow iron ball
Your comment is well thoughtful oga Wristbangle

I still don't know why some members of the house will want to use unconstitutional means to uninstall someone they see as a threat. Awon oloshi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by ivandragon: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
good one from the ag. President...

but my question is... when would B. Lawal be arrested, his accounts frozen, assets seized etc?

when will the EFCC start to investigate Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi?

when will BAT's case be reopened since the executive is bent on persecuting Saraki who has committed the same offence with BAT?

the fight against corruption must be fought vigorously, but it must also be fought without fear or favour.

may God empower the ag. President to do what is right & just for all.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Princewell2012(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Power go jam power oo

I love that

Hmn that is if he get the liver. They can kick him out any time.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by orisa37: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Magu has Foresight and Experience is a better part of valour.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Cooly100: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
hahahahaha great, Saraki, Akpabio, Ike, T.Orji and the rest, how market na.

Amaechi, Fashola, kwankwaso and those running to APC... cool

When will you hypocrite ask them about markets?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.