Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo (50892 Views)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by ifyain: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
EFCC IS A SCAM, A DISTRACTION FROM APC TO COVER THEIR POLITICAL INEPTITUDE.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by misspineapple(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
See dis man o?is it his birthright?is dere no oda person dat can handle his position well?someone dat cant remit his funds..Kip decieving yaself...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blue3k:
For anyone that thinks senate is wrong about confirmation powers answer. Why is Magu acting chairman, why why was his name submitted twice, why do they continue to submit names for positions that the constitution supposedly deems unnecessary? The examples of the last case is Director General, National Lottery Commission that was submitted yesterday?

This is clear case of talking from both sides of your mouth. If the executive believes what they're saying why are they wasting time with senate? Confusion abounds in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is right senate can't remove Magu. This is same fight Buhari has had for past 2 yrs. Why the senate doesn't just amend constitution to check him I don't know.

The Senate has many ways to play this, but I think the best play now is for the Senate to take the Executive to the High Court and from there to the Supreme Court. We all know the Judiciary would rule in favor of the Senate, in light of separation of powers. Is it not corruption for only the Presidency to appoint a Corruption Czar without confirmation from another arm of the government? A corruption czar who by the way has been adjudged unfit by the nation's highest law-enforcement organization.

Osinbajo is only bidding his time and would lose this battle he is fronting fair and square.

In the meantime, no new political appointee would so much as enter the House, talk more of being screened. If Buhari can be put in his place by the Senate, is it this fulefu that'd be diff?

Osi see you in court, stop all this useless braggadocio. Since you've been shouting about court since, let's head to court.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
a very good one there coming from d VP
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by stint(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
He has just said that the leaders of the senate should attempt to impeach him and his Oga or live in fear that Magu will send them to prison soon for their numerous loots. Guess which option self serving politicians would choose?
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SmartchoicesNG: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Did he just say nobody can remove Magu

Osinbajo's balls is waxing stronger. But I think being controversially vocal on this subject, in this sensitive moment is a display of mediocrity as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Magu may remain Ag. Chairman of the EFCC for as long as the tide favours Osinbajo but he certainly can't become the substantive chairman without the NAS' s confirmation which is right now a decided fate already.

I think daring the NAS is a very wrong move. Mind you, they already got your balls, if them begin squeeze am ehnnn, u no go fit shout hallelujah o

Osinbajo, wisdom fall on you!
Don't forget. He's got no ambition.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by jerryBoss1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
JUST FOR LAUGHS!!!

Ekene is a house boy who drinks his boss' wine and then adds water for cover up.​ ​His boss became suspicious and decided to buy pasties ( A french wine that change colour if water added)​.

​As usual, Ekene drank the pasties and topped it up with water. ​Unfortunately for him, the pasties changed colour. When the boss came back home and notice the colour change, he told his wife about it.​ ​

Ekene knew he was in trouble and decided to stay in the kitchen.​
​The boss shouted, "Ekene!!!"​
​Ekene answered.."Yes, Sir!"​
​Boss.. "Who drank the pasties?"​
​Ekene didn't respond.
​The boss ask again, still no answer. Then the boss went to the kitchen to confront him.​ "Are you insane or what? When I called you, you said 'Yes Sir', but when I asked you a question, you didn't answer me!
​Hmmm Oga, when you are in the kitchen you don't hear anything except your name,"​ Enema answered.
"Let's try it. Okay go to the bar and stand beside madam, while I will stay in the kitchen. Then call me and then ask me any question,"​ The Boss suggested.

​Ekene shouted, "Boss!"​
​Boss answered, "Yes!"​
​Ekene asked, "Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam isn't around?"​
​Boss didn't answer​.
​Ekene ask again, the Boss kept quiet.​
​The boss came out from the kitchen shouting, "Wonders shall never end!!! Ekene it's true. When one's in the kitchen, one doesn't hear anything except ones name"​.
​The wife interrupted, "That's not true. It's a lie".​

​Without argument Ekene ask if she'd like to enter the kitchen to be tested and she agreed.​
​Ekene called, "Madam!
​Madam answered, "Yes!"​
​Ekene asked, "Who is Junior's biological father? Me or boss?"​
​Madam rushed out of the kitchen saying, "This kitchen needs to be checked, I can't hear anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SmartchoicesNG: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

The Senate has many ways to play this, but I think the best play now is for the Senate to take the Executive to the High Court and from there to the Supreme Court. We all know the Judiciary would rule in favor of the Senate, in light of separation of powers. Is it not corruption for only the Presidency to appoint a Corruption Czar without confirmation from another arm of the government? A corruption czar who by the way has been adjudged unfit by the nation's highest law-enforcement organization.

Osinbajo is only bidding his time and would lose this battle he is fronting fair and square.

In the meantime, no new political appointee would so much as enter the House, talk more of being screened. If Buhari can be put in his place by the Senate, is it this fulefu that'd be diff?

Osi see you in court, stop all this useless braggadocio. Since you've been shouting about court since, let's head to court.

-Lord
If the senate refuses to confirm appointments.... Then you will see the President wield the big stick.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Presidency is wasting their time on this issue

Magu is an illegal chairman and all his actions are illegal in the eyes of the law
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SmartchoicesNG: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
misspineapple:
See dis man o?is it his birthright?is dere no oda person dat can handle his position well?someone dat cant remit his funds..Kip decieving yaself...mtcheew
Shut up.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Gamusgamus: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SmartchoicesNG: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmn that is if he get the liver. They can kick him out any time.
Kick him now...go ahead...

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Fearlez: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Law over sentiments!
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lilytender: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thewrath:
Story!
When the northern cabals are making plans to put you ungreatful Sudanese backstabbers where you belong!

Yorubas did not stab you Nigerian Jews at the back, instead we stabbed your ugly faces with hot knives. We humiliated and annihilated you fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SuperS1Panther: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blue3k:
For anyone that thinks senate is wrong about confirmation powers answer. Why is Magu acting chairman, why why was his name submitted twice, why do they continue to submit names for positions that the constitution supposedly deems unnecessary? The examples of the last case is Director General, National Lottery Commission that was submitted yesterday?

This is clear case of talking from both sides of your mouth. If the executive believes what they're saying why are they wasting time with senate? Confusion abounds in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is right senate can't remove Magu. This is same fight Buhari has had for past 2 yrs. Why the senate doesn't just amend constitution to check him I don't know.

After amending the constitution, who will sign it into law? Joker.

Instead of you to be pressurising those mofos on how they will amend the constitution to pave way for your biafrau.d, you are busy having mouth diarrhoea.

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

If the senate refuses to confirm appointments.... Then you will see the President wield the big stick.

What big stick?

Please enlighten me.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by CharlotteFlair: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
rottennaija:
This is how Osibanjo should be asserting himself.
Lolzz talk is cheap! The cabal will still have their way or Osunbande gets the Abiola treatment
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Instead of you to be pressurising those mofos on how they will amend the constitution to pave way for your biafrau.d, you are busy having mouth diarrhoea.

If Osinbajo doesn't sign it, it'd go back to the Legislature and they'd get 2/3rd quorum of legislative signatures to append it into law.

Osinbajo is caged, we're just looking for ways to deal him a slowly, painful demise. Magu is a goner, he is there on borrowed time.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by CharlotteFlair: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

If Osinbajo doesn't sign it, it'd go back to the Legislature and they'd get 2/3rd quorum of legislative signatures to append it into law.

Osinbajo is caged, we're just looking for ways to deal him a slowly, painful demise. Magu is a goner, he is there on borrowed time.

-Lord
I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by KardinalZik(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Continue beating your flat dwarf chest until you're impeached/sacked. This Afonja midget doesn't hear the loud sound of the drum (viz. military to 28 states, call for his impeachment, advise for his resignation etc.); I thought only Buhari had ear infection. Just a little more time left, and Nigeria wil experience an unprecedented "Clash of the Titans" (execuTHIEVES, legisLOOTure and judiSHARING). Things are falling apart: the centre isn't strong enough to hold anymore. Very soon, we'll all gladly recall that "There Was a Country". Only then will people realise that [Mazi] Chinua Achebe was a [Great] Prophet that once lived on earth in a contraception as ours.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Don't forget. He's got no ambition.

That's a big fat lie.

So if Buhari dies today would he resign?

There is nothing wrong in having an ambition, so stop saying stuff that even the Devil wouldn't dare lie about.

Osinbajo has an ambition, but he'd shelf it as long as Buhari is still alive. Kapish!

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Sagay212: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
it's simple common sense. Why do the senators have a problem with magu. Magu is going after people who are corrupt. He won't come near you if you are not corrupt. The behaviour of the senators only show that many of them are scared of Magu because they have a lot of things to hide

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by SuperS1Panther: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

See another drunk Osu on cheap afikpo weed.

Na so dem dey sign Bill for Biafrau.d?

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Black052(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Adiola:
afonja make sarrki catch you useless pastor
its unfortunate that people can't see beyond there noses,who is afonja if not bukola himself,little do u know about regional politics,probably if u had a friend or relative from kwara state you might get the drift of what am saying kwara take or leave is Yoruba state.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Smooyis(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blue3k:

As if the ammendment will not be assented to by the president grin
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Chris100: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Osinbajo does not have access to the president, he is not being briefed. Those who have access to the president, political bigwits and corrupt senators are planning to sabotage the vice president from completing buhari tenure. For osinbajo, it is the more you look the less you see. His eyes will be opened when magu resigns willingly that he'll know the North is serious retaining power at all cost even magu.
Buy properties in lekki at www.cocproperties..com

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Blue3k(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Lol shut up child who asked for biafra. If you won't to get on your knees like political prostitute ignoring your acting presidents contridictary words and actions. You couldn't answer points so you brought up Biafran. Now get back to servicing your man since that's your calling.

Who cares in he doesnt want to sign law. If it has super majority 2/3. It will be law anyway only a clown would bring up veto.

Smooyis:

As if the ammendment will not be assented to by the president grin

Read second paragraph. 2/3 of each chamber needs approve. Simple majority of state house with each needing 2/3. What power does president have to veto that?
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by OLORIPAPA: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sir I have always respected you because u are a man of wisdom...if u are quiet its wisdom if u speak its wisdom.U know the right time to talk and the time to keep quiet.Sir I over believe u...we are in support of u.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

You call this loud music he is playing a smart move? I guess you don't play cheese, u would have known better.

For smart moves, meet Obj & IBB for mentorship.

Osinbajo stop talking loud, just do the deed. Make it happen like wake & see, that is how to be smart.

The last time I checked, magu has not bin removed so what else do u want the ag president to make happen again....
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I agree with you.

All that is happening is a tug-of-war on supremacy between the Executive and Judiciary. Magu is the rope.

The Executive said more than this for Lawal who was the #3 man in the Executive, in the end Lawal was dismissed while he was in a meeting with the same midg*t that's yelling like a rat on menstruation.

Magu would be dismissed eventually. Since 2003, all EFCC Chairman nominees have been nominated by Executive and confirmed by the Legislature. Now, because the Legislature say no to Magu after he was implicated by a branch of the Executive, the Executive remembers that they shouldn't have sent him to the Legislature.

Osinbajo and Bubu would not put their neck on the line because of one useless korofo police officer. When push comes to shove, they'd abandon Magu. All this posturing no reach ground. Na shoulder level e end.

The Judiciary has already warned the Executive about flouting court orders and witch-hunting their principal members, and the Judiciary paid them in kind by squashing many of their high profiled cases. Now, they want to carry their madness to the Senate with Saraki (Saraki!!!) at the helm of affairs. Let them carry the case to the court and let me see how the Executive would win it. And whether they'd flout a Supreme Court order and not get impeached.

Who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Blue3k(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

That's also true. I only find it funny how the political prostitutes ignore contridictary behavior. You need to be under real mind control to believe someone who doesn't believe his own words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by OLORIPAPA: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
krendo:
Presidency is wasting their time on this issue

Magu is an illegal chairman and all his actions are illegal in the eyes of the law
bro which law again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.