Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo (50901 Views)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
yes o.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by ChimaAdeoye: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
These are the types of statement that makes you ask for military take over.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Nigeriadondie: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Osibaba I stand with u on this. Ride on ooo but I expect more from u
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by EloGoodlife: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Continue following me up and down, Retributionn.

-Lord

What are you talking about bro?
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by positivetaught: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's good to be firm when necessary, but it's also very important to be logical about it,me thinks osibanjo should deal with the issue of the NASS having the constitutional power to confirm nominees or not even if it means seeking judicial interpretations,the Senate will definitely not take this lying low,the ensuing ping-pong of confusion will certainly not auger well for the country, elevating ourselves to perfection n above the law is very dangerous,the executive is exploiting the misplaced general hatred for the legislature by the public due to media manipulations, even if the NASS is flawed,the electorate can not denied been part of the problems, we should be careful about our contempt for the legislature as we may regret it in the future.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Walelavender(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Ag. President has denied issuing this statement via his spokesman,Laolu Akande.
Huge permutations going on.

Revolution is all we need!
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
tomakint:
This is how I want Osinbajo to be talking because we are already deep in this corruption shiiit for too long and these crops of demonic Senators are not helping matters, time to use EFCC now to kick corrupt asses in that horrible chamber of rogues.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
EloGoodlife:

What are you talking about bro?

Who is your bro?

You know who you are. You registered today and quoted me first.

I'll go back to ignoring your worthless, broke af*nj* a$$ like I have for the past 1 year!

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by precious1967(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
anybody dt causes u ll die b4 his time
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Walelavender:
The Ag. President has denied issuing this statement via his spokesman,Laolu Akande.
Huge permutations going on.

Revolution is all we need!

Oya SuperS1Panther, tete7000 and the rest of the Af*nj* gang, can you guys swallow the rubbish you guys have been vomiting all over the thread.

Look how quickly they issued a rebuttal. Fear Fear!!!

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Okponu!

You'd leave the issue at hand and go at a tangent about an event I used to buttress my point. Northerners and Yorubas were killed in the Jan '66 coup. Only Yorubas and Northerners made up the July '66 revenge coup. Yet when it was time to take the spoils, the North bypassed at least 3 high ranking Yorubas to make a Northern Christian the Head of State.

That is to prove that half-North is better than a full-South. Always has and always will be.

If you'd not use your brain, don't quote me.

-Lord

Ode! Oponu, you are so pained about Yorubas, mention the names of Yorubas in the revenge coup?
You people don't read history but beer-parlour stories and you will come online without shame and trying to force them down everyone throat with your 'cry-cry' baby noise thinking everyone possesses such brain of yours. I don't know when Saraki become an Ibo that we will not hear word again. Haven't you looking for Biafra again? Go and remove Osinbajo now, Oponu, ode eniyan!

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
lx3as:

Ode! Oponu, you are so pained about Yorubas, mention the names of Yorubas in the revenge coup?
You people don't read history but beer-parlour stories and you will come online without shame and trying to force them down everyone throat with your 'cry-cry' baby noise thinking everyone possesses such brain of yours. I don't know when Saraki become an Ibo that we will not hear word again. Haven't you looking for Biafra again? Go and remove Osinbajo now, Oponu, ode eniyan!

Captain Ibrahim Taiwo (Lagos Garrison Yaba).

Find the others.

You would not read, but if it's to rant, you'd be first in line.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oya SuperS1Panther, tete7000 and the rest of the Af*nj* gang, can you guys swallow the rubbish you guys have been vomiting all over the thread.

Look how quickly they issued a rebuttal. Fear Fear!!!

-Lord

I have told you it doesn't make sense to continue discussing with you. However rebuttal or not, a message has been passed for the Saraki and his gangs. That's the most important thing. Goodluck to you.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
tete7000:

I have told you it doesn't make sense to continue discussing with you. However rebuttal or not, a message has been passed for the Saraki and his gangs. That's the most important thing. Goodluck to you.

Message ko, massage ni!

News of today was recanted within 6 hours and you're talking about passing a message. The only message passed is that he is not ready to take on the Senate.

According to Akande:

"We condemn the attempt by its purveyors to cause disaffection between govt leaders."

So he did not know about disaffection between govt leaders when he was saying that confirmation is useless. Another home goal for the sufferisticated af*nj*s. We'll drill sense into that m*dg*t's head.

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Captain Ibrahim Taiwo (Lagos Garrison Yaba).

Find the others.

You would not read, but if it's to rant, you'd be first in line.

-Lord

I said northerners! Was Ibrahim Taiwo not a northerner? He wasn't even part of the coup plotters, you need to read Bro!
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
...Osibanjo is threading on a dangerous dictatorial path just to please his masters. There's separation of powers. The executive can't do her work and do that of an independent organ.

Osibanjo is blindly been set up for impeachment. His masters will desert him and he will soon discovered that it's all political smokescreen after all.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
lx3as:

I said northerners! Was Ibrahim Taiwo not a northerner? He wasn't even part of the coup plotters, you need to read Bro!

So Ibrahim Taiwo, whose parents name were Adeosun and Emily Taiwo, the murderer that ordered the Asaba massacre is a northerner?

And he wasn't part of the coup plotters?

Sense fall on you!

Denying your own blood. Tufiakwa!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Taiwo

Illiterate POS asking me to read. Can you read?

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by vioment: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is high time, you get on that presidential podium and tell every Nigerian that no one is above the law and that this nation is still charting an upward course, any disruptions will not be tolerated from any spot in Nigeria. It is time to calm the nation as a leader and tell every one that the president is out and would be out for a while, during this time you will run this country with your best judgement and based on our national interest. It is time to work. Do obama style, go on project inspections, go to all levels of educational institutions only.

President Buhari, I supported you because i taught your wisdom will lead us but you have woefully failed in many areas except for corruption fights which i liked. It is time to redeem yourself and be in the respectable column like former president Goodluck, and hand over the leadership power to our current president. There's no need for this uncertainty. Remind Nigerians that no one is bigger than Nigeria. It is time to move on.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by tomakint: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
hush15:

The Vice President is ignorantly foolish, forget that he is a professor of law and a pastor. These is tyranny. Rather than go to court for interpretation, he is speaking like he wrote the law.

If he knows he doesn't need the senate for their appointees, then he should save Nigerians the hassle of sending names to the senate.

More so, the act establishing the EFCC is clear about it that the president appoint on who to be the substantive chairman is subject to the confirmation of the senate.

He is being deceived because he is getting confidence from somewhere but how hard their fall will be. The EFCC is a commission established by laws and the laws must be followed.

I pity him because at this rate, it's impeachment loading and all is required is 2/3 of the senate and it's easy cos many are on the cue waiting and he is giving them the very reason to go ahead. His boss is already goin on health grounds neway.

Again, I can't help but think hope there is no agreement between Osinbanjo and Magu on this matter for his insistence and doesn't want to fault the agreement.... neway, time will tell
You spoke like an egghead I like that bro. However I am of the opinion that Osinbajo knows what he is talking about. EFCC chairmanship appoibtments does not solely resides in the hands of the senate for confirmation, this is Osinbajo's position
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Ratello: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
onatisi:

Osinbajo is surrounded, there is nothing he can do but to play and count on the masses support. Politically his support base is weak and that is why you see the tinubu faction of the apc in the south west closing ranks with fayose and other yoruba politicians from pdp and other parties. And they are trying to woo kanu unto their side in order to gain more clout. Saraki controls the senate with iron hands and no senators messes with him. When the real fire works starts ,you will see how osinbajo will invite saraki for dialog

As much as I share your sentiments here I don't see the bolded sentence happening

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by jinyemax1: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
so if not magu as the chairman, no other person can do the job abi?
wristbangle:
I love his assertive stance as we expect the judiciary arm to get involve in this political match which has exceeded the extra time/penalty play out game and we know who will be on the loosing side.

Afterall, acting president is working based on PMB instruction who nominated magu as the acting EFCC boss.

They know magu will open their dirty ass hence why they don't want his appointment. The useless legislooter rogues need to be evacuated immediately from house of assembly. The corruption has trend for too long.

I hope frustration will not finish the life of the moniker below me.

Lalasticlala, over to you sir cool. Papi Osinbajo don grow iron ball
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by PHILipu1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Nothing I no go see for NL. So the North feels it was Saraki and PDP that poisoned Buhari?

Is this North, Nothern Nigeria or Northern Mali?

You are a comedian! Just go for stand-up comedy, you're just wasting your talent on NL.

-Lord
Stop reading sensational stories online.
Go and get your facts before you talk what you don't know.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by achieverme(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Did he just say nobody can remove Magu

Osinbajo's balls is waxing stronger. But I think being controversially vocal on this subject, in this sensitive moment is a display of mediocrity as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Magu may remain Ag. Chairman of the EFCC for as long as the tide favours Osinbajo but he certainly can't become the substantive chairman without the NAS' s confirmation which is right now a decided fate already.

I think daring the NAS is a very wrong move. Mind you, they already got your balls, if them begin squeeze am ehnnn, u no go fit shout hallelujah o

Osinbajo, wisdom fall on you!

For your information sir, the EFCC act is inferior to the section 171 of the constitution. So. Magu doesn't need Senate approval to remain EFCC Chairman.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by deomelo: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2017
He will remain the EFCC chairman as long as I remain the acting president and as well as Muhammadu Buhari remains the president,” he said.

Case CLOSED

grin grin grin grin

Saraki OBA awon Ole, acting presido said fcukk you and your looting and stealing disciples, the ball is now in your court. grin grin grin
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by compujyde: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2017
hush15:

The Vice President is ignorantly foolish, forget that he is a professor of law and a pastor. These is tyranny. Rather than go to court for interpretation, he is speaking like he wrote the law...

No, he is not ignorant nor foolish as you think.
Do you want to learn, now listen:

See, this is a psychological/political war, and it is not even on Magu or even about him. And this war can not be handled legally, so forget about the law for now. Though legal options, up to the highest court in the land could be used to buy some time.

This war is strictly between Osibanjo and Saraki, as to who wield more influence for the presidency, since Buhari is presently incapacitated.
Magu is just a pawn in this political chess game towards 2019 and Saraki is using proxies (Dino and co) to garner support from both chambers and the masses.

Osibanjo is also smart by speaking up and using a known enemy (El-Rufai) as his proxy on this matter rather than saying it in person. This will reset Saraki's move and get him to re-plan and make another move. And I can assure you that he will meet his match in Osibanjo.

In case you still think Osibanjo is a dump fellow, find out who he was to Tinubu, who is acclaimed to be politically intelligent and why Tinubu would nominate an Osibanjo for VP in his stead. I can assure you, it is not because Osibanjo is a pastor.

Saraki is not afraid of Buhari, Magu or EFCC; Osibanjo is his greatest nightmare. And if the war ever becomes dirty, definitely Tinubu will help Osibanjo do the dirty fight either through proxies (SR and co) or directly, especially as 2019 draws near so that Osibanjo can remain clean (presidential).

Hope you got something?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by tomakint: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2017
compujyde:

No, he is not ignorant nor foolish as you think.
Do you want to learn, now listen:

See, this is a psychological/political war, and it is not even on Magu or even about him. And this war can not be handled legally, so forget about the law for now. Though legal options, up to the highest court in the land could be used to buy some time.

This war is strictly between Osibanjo and Saraki, as to who wield more influence for the presidency, since Buhari is presently incapacitated.
Magu is just a pawn in this political chess game towards 2019 and Saraki is using proxies (Dino and co) to garner support from both chambers and the masses.

Osibanjo is also smart by speaking up and using a known enemy (El-Rufai) as his proxy on this matter rather than saying it in person. This will reset Saraki's move and get him to re-plan and make another move. And I can assure you that he will meet his match in Osibanjo.

In case you still think Osibanjo is a dump fellow, find out who he was to Tinubu, who is acclaimed to be politically intelligent and why Tinubu would nominate an Osibanjo for VP in his stead. I can assure you, it is not because Osibanjo is a pastor.

Saraki is not afraid of Buhari, Magu or EFCC; Osibanjo is his greatest nightmare. And if the war ever becomes dirty, definitely Tinubu will help Osibanjo do the dirty fight either through proxies (SR and co) or directly, especially as 2019 draws near so that Osibanjo can remain clean (presidential).

Hope you got something?
You are good bro. You can think deeply.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by EloGoodlife: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Who is your bro?

You know who you are. You registered today and quoted me first.

I'll go back to ignoring your worthless, broke af*nj* a$$ like I have for the past 1 year!

-Lord

See this old dirty looking pauper, at your age you have achieved nothing in your pathetic life than ranting online and doing e-wars. No wonder your wife sleep around while you make your noise online. Shameless old nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by modath(f): 3:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Ratello:
Now that's some display of balls from Osinbajo I kinda like that. It's time for EFCC to pursue the Saraki's case to a logical conclusion now that Magu is sure!

How ya doing? smiley
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2017
EloGoodlife:

See this old dirty looking pauper, at your age you have achieved nothing in your pathetic life than ranting online and doing e-wars. No wonder your wife sleep around while you make your noise online. Shameless old nitwit

Who let the dog out?

Ingr*t*!

Following me around like a stray b*tch! This Goodlife of a person must have really done a number on you! For you to see him in your dreams and be so obsessed about him.

Keep at it, wouldn't want to take your toy away! B*st*rd!

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2017
PHILipu1:
Stop reading sensational stories online.
Go and get your facts before you talk what you don't know.

Even the person I'm replying know what I'm speaking facts.

Taiwo's father is from Ogbomosho.

So I can't reply a fact-averse tw*t like you who could read to save his life!

Have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lontino: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
I am confused on this issue,is it there is no law backing it or the executive is above the law.even this administration is lawless regime
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by PHILipu1(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Even the person I'm replying know what I'm speaking facts.
Taiwo's father is from Ogbomosho.
So I can't reply a fact-averse tw*t like you who could read to save his life!
Have a nice day.
-Lord
You don't have any fact and i think assumption will lead you nowhere.

We will see how the game play out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.