Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo (50853 Views)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Birikiti: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says nobody can remove Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

He said this in Kaduna on Thursday while commissioning a zonal office of the EFCC.

Represented by Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna, the acting president described Magu as a “nightmare for corrupt people”.

“We have confidence in Magu to fight corruption to a standstill. He will remain the EFCC chairman as long as I remain the acting president and as well as Muhammadu Buhari remains the president,” he said.

“It is our belief that Magu will continue to remain a nightmare for corrupt people for years to come.”

More to follow…

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nobody-can-remove-magu-says-osinbajo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lazsnaira(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
BROS VP DON DEY GET LIVER!

...abi cabal don bam am ni?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by wristbangle: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
I love his assertive stance as we expect the judiciary arm to get involve in this political match which has exceeded the extra time/penalty play out game and we know who will be on the loosing side.

Afterall, acting president is working based on PMB instruction who nominated magu as the acting EFCC boss.

They know magu will open their dirty ass hence why they don't want his appointment. The useless legislooter rogues need to be evacuated immediately from house of assembly. The corruption has trend for too long.

I hope frustration will not finish the life of the moniker below me.

Lalasticlala, over to you sir cool. Papi Osinbajo don grow iron ball

270 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Thewrath(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Story!
When the northern cabals are making plans to put you ungreatful Sudanese backstabbers where you belong!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Ratello: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Now that's some display of balls from Osinbajo I kinda like that. It's time for EFCC to pursue the Saraki's case to a logical conclusion now that Magu is sure!

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by EazyMoh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
hian! Mere commissioner eye don dey red o!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by psucc(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Now the ship is truly sinking and those who ought to save it are putting more weight on it.

11 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Jostico: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Before EFCC come investigate this post come find me come house. my sofri sofri shift

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by tomakint: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is how I want Osinbajo to be talking because we are already deep in this corruption shiiit for too long and these crops of demonic Senators are not helping matters, time to use EFCC now to kick corrupt asses in that horrible chamber of rogues.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is how Osibanjo should be asserting himself.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Thewrath(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viergeachar:

When will looonatic flatiyeasterners realise that we Yorubas are ahead of this game

Stop wishing us impossible scenarios. They will never be!
E pain am

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Ololade1999: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Well done Prof Osibanjo. You can't be bullied by those senators

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Omofunaab2: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by emerged01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
It is true,I'm so happy with his statement.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
FFING
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Homeboiy: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Power go jam power oo

I love that

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
The oracle has spoken so the senate can go to hell. Go on amiable acting president; in you is hope of a brighter nigeria of many nations.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by TheFreeOne: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Which corruption fight is he talking about

Osinbajo I hope you understand the game playing on in naija very well lest those jostling for your position use your head to break the 'coconut'.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Osinbajo has spoken well. Magu remains PMB's nominee as long as PMB is president.
It's like telling Osinbajo to sack the service chiefs at this time.

17 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by nextprince: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Osinbajo I hope you understand the game playing on in naija very well lest those jostling for your position use your head to break the 'coconut'.

Very stale and dry.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by iluvdonjazzy: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
hahahahaha great, Saraki, Akpabio, Ike, T.Orji and the rest, how market na.

48 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Khd95(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
osibanjo finally grow some iron ballsgrin

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Daviddson(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Ag president is becoming presidential now. There's no such thing as gentlemanliness in political leadership. Assertiveness (without trying to bully others) is a must.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by farem: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
nextprince:

Very stale and dry.
Roforofo fight. Heavy ballistic intercontinental missile from North Korea.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by MetaPhysical: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thewrath:
Story!
When the northern cabals are making plans to put you ungreatful Sudanese backstabbers where you belong!

Its over two years. Are you TANs still upset over the 2015 loss? If you had formed yourselves into opposition, instead of secession, you could have helped shaped a proper narrative towards True Federalism and thus project yourself as Peoples Champion for succession to the laggard regime of Change we are in. Its not too late to review your position.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Blue3k(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
For anyone that thinks senate is wrong about confirmation powers answer. Why is Magu acting chairman, why why was his name submitted twice, why do they continue to submit names for positions that the constitution supposedly deems unnecessary? The examples of the last case is Director General, National Lottery Commission that was submitted yesterday?

This is clear case of talking from both sides of your mouth. If the executive believes what they're saying why are they wasting time with senate? Confusion abounds in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is right senate can't remove Magu. This is same fight Buhari has had for past 2 yrs. Why the senate doesn't just amend constitution to check him I don't know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Adiola(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Birikiti:

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says nobody can remove Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

He said this in Kaduna on Thursday while commissioning a zonal office of the EFCC.

Represented by Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna, the acting president described Magu as a “nightmare for corrupt people”.

“We have confidence in Magu to fight corruption to a standstill. He will remain the EFCC chairman as long as I remain the acting president and as well as Muhammadu Buhari remains the president,” he said.

“It is our belief that Magu will continue to remain a nightmare for corrupt people for years to come.”

More to follow…

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nobody-can-remove-magu-says-osinbajo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29
afonja make sarrki catch you useless pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by DieBuhari: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
So elrufai is now his spokesman? @

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.