Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo (50897 Views)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by PHILipu1(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Even the person I'm replying know what I'm speaking facts.
Taiwo's father is from Ogbomosho.
So I can't reply a fact-averse tw*t like you who could read to save his life!
Have a nice day.
-Lord
You don't have any fact and i think assumption will lead you nowhere.

We will see how the game play out.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by EloGoodlife: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
LordAdam16:

Who let the dog out?

Ingr*t*!

Following me around like a stray b*tch! This Goodlife of a person must have really done a number on you! For you to see him in your dreams and be so obsessed about him.

Keep at it, wouldn't want to take your toy away! B*st*rd!

-Lord
[/s]

Same boring crap from an old dying plonker. A fool at 50 is forever a fool, no wonder you are always frustrated and crying online like a cross-eyed gorilla. You can't even feed your wife, reason she sleep around just to feed you. I hope you get sense one day and go do something meaningful with your frustrated life. Smh
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by omenka(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2017
tomakint:
This is how I want Osinbajo to be talking because we are already deep in this corruption shiiit for too long and these crops of demonic Senators are not helping matters, time to use EFCC now to kick corrupt asses in that horrible chamber of rogues.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by praise2009: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2017
The efforts of this government to sanitize this country would not be in vain.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Ratello: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2017
modath:

How ya doing? smiley
Hey my own e-wifey itsxbeen long ooo, how u doing dear and howz life with u?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by CioAngels(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Well said, Vp, don't take tea, drinks or eat during your meetings, do remember pa abiola and tunde idiagbo. bukola saraki and co are evil. I wonder how many billions saraki has given to malami and agbakoba to sell off their birthright? Malami is not ashamed to dine with the devil, i use to think the northerners were more sane, but with likes of Malami who wants to take vp position unvoted for will only end up in full blown disgrace from same saraki.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Dejiprince: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
TheFreeOne:

May the spirit of discernment and wisdom fall on you.

When some of us kicked against Buboo presidential ambition we were called names but what's the state of the nation under the BC now

It's a high powered game out there amongst top politicians / regions so keep your eyes/ears open and learn.
[/s]
Too much of akpu has destroyed so many neurones up there.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Royaljustice: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
uncle O. haven't you read, in your mind you are fighting corruption with magu abi? laughing in Nigeria. what you guys are just doing is fighting opposition members and calling your party members and supporters saint.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

So Ibrahim Taiwo, whose parents name were Adeosun and Emily Taiwo, the murderer that ordered the Asaba massacre is a northerner?

And he wasn't part of the coup plotters?

Sense fall on you!

Denying your own blood. Tufiakwa!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Taiwo

Illiterate POS asking me to read. Can you read?

-Lord

Receive sense Ipobman!
So people of kwara are southerners abi?
That's why you people are seeing Delta as S/East.
You are confusing officers that plotted the revenge coup with those that fought in the civil war!

Sense fall on you!
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
lx3as:

Receive sense Ipobman!
So people of kwara are southerners abi?
That's why you people are seeing Delta as S/East.
You are confusing officers that plotted the revenge coup with those that fought in the civil war!

Sense fall on you!

Another af*nj* illiterate that can't read.

Even with a link posted you chose to remain ignorant.

Taiwo was born in Wushishi, Niger State to the family of Adeosun and Emily Taiwo. He was brought up in Kagara and was sometimes called Ibrahim Kagara while he was in school. Taiwo's father was of Ogbomosho ancestry.

Is Ogbomosho in Kwara State?

Taiwo, then a Captain with the Lagos Garrison in Yaba, was one of the many officers (including 2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako, Lt Colonel Murtala Muhammed, and Major Theophilus Danjuma among others), who staged what became known as the Nigerian Counter-Coup of 1966 because of grievances[3] they felt towards the administration of General Aguiyi Ironsi's government which quelled the 15 January 1966 coup.

Was the '66 coup the civil war?

Buff**n!

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Another af*nj* illiterate that can't read.

Even with a link posted you chose to remain ignorant.

Is Ogbomosho in Kwara State?

Was the '66 coup the civil war?

Buff**n!

-Lord
Read this Ipobman ;
I will get you the link when less busy.
No single S/Westerner in the revenge coup. The Alao you saw there was from Kwara.

Premium Times Nigeria

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-Kayode

''Now, let us look at a few historical facts and one or two more Igbo ”firsts’ that many may not be familiar with to buttress the point. The Igbo people were the FIRST to carry out a failed coup on the night of Jan 15th, 1966 under the leadership of Major Emmanuel Ifejuna, Major Chukuma Kaduna  Nzeogwu, Major Christian Anuforo, Capt. Ben Gbulie, Major Timothy Onwatuegwu, Major Donatus Okafor, Capt. Ude, Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi, Captain Udeaja, Lt. Okafor, Lt. Okocha, Lt. Anyafulu, Lt. Okaka, Lt. EzedIgbo, Lt. Amunchenwa,  Lt. Nwokedi, 2nd Lt. J.C. Ojukwu, 2nd Lt. Ngwuluka, 2nd Lt. Ejiofor, 2nd Lt. Egbikor, 2nd Lt. Igweze, 2nd Lt. Onyefuru, 2nd Lt. Nwokocha, 2nd Lt. Azubuogu and 2nd Lt. Nweke in which they drew FIRST blood and openly slaughtered and butchered leading politicians and army officers from EVERY single zone in the country except their own.

I should also mention that even though this was clearly an Igbo coup there was one Yoruba officer who was amongst the ringleaders by the name of Major Adewale Ademoyega. It was a very bloody night indeed. Amongst those killed were the Prime Minister, Sir Tafawa Balewa, the Premier of the Western Region, Chief S.L. Akintola, the Premier of the Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Federal Minister of Finance, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, Brigadier Zakari Maimalari, Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun, Colonel  Ralph Shodeinde, Lt . Colonel  James Yakubu Pam, Lt. Colonel Abogo Largema and numerous others. They did not just kill these revered and respected leaders but in some cases they mocked, tortured and maimed them before doing so, took pictures of their dead and mutilated bodies and killed their wives and children as well. For weeks after these horrific acts were carried out, the Igbo people rejoiced and celebrated them in the streets and markets of the north, openly displaying pictures and posters of the Saurdana’s mutilated body with Nzeogwu’s boot on his neck, loudly playing a famous and deeply offensive anti-northern song in which northerners were compared to goats and listening to it on their radios, jubilating that they had brought an end to what they described as ”northern rule and Islamic domination” and openly boasting that they themselves would now ”rule Nigeria forever”. Though the first  coup failed the matter did not end there.

The very next day after the Jan.15th mutiny and butchery had failed and did not result in Ifejuana taking power in Lagos, the Igbo people set their ”plan B” in motion and they were the FIRST to carry out a successful coup in Nigeria just one day later on Jan. 17th 1966. This was when the Igbo Major-General J.T,U. Aguiyi-Ironsi (who was Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Army and who had inexplicably and suspiciously not been murdered by the young Igbo officers in their violent mutiny and killing spree the night before) in collusion with the Igbo Acting President Nwafor Orizu and the entire Igbo political leadership of that day, invited the remnants of Sir Tafawa Balewa’s cabinet to a closed door meeting, threatened their lives and took power from them at the point of a gun. Aguiyi-Ironsi did not just ask them to give him power but he took it from them by force by telling them that he could not guarantee their safety if they refused to do so. Meanwhile Orizu point blank refused to do his duty as Acting President and swear in Zana Bukar Dipcharimma as the Acting Prime Minster when the members of the cabinet and the British Ambassador (who was also at the meeting) implored him to do so since by that time there was a power vacuum because the Prime Minister, Sir Tafawa Balewa, had gone missing and had probably been murdered. It was in these very suspicious circumstances and as a consequence of this murky and deep-seated Igbo conspiracy that General Aguiyi-Ironsi came to power. Amongst those that were present at that famous ”meeting” that are still alive today are Alhaji Maitama Sule, Chief Richard Akinjide and President Shehu Shagari who were all Ministers in Balewa’s cabinet . Those that doubt the veracity of my account of this meeting would do well to ask any of them exactly what transpired during that encounter.

Yet the seeming success of the conspiracy was short-lived. Only six months later, on July 29th 1966, General Aguiyi-Ironsi and no less than 300 Igbo army officers reaped the consequences of their actions and plot when they were all slaughtered in just one night during the northern officers revenge coup which was led by Lt. Colonel Murtala Mohammed,  Major Abba Kyari, Captain Martins Adamu, Major T.Y. Danjuma, Major Musa Usman, Captain Joseph Garba, Captain Shittu Alao, Captain Baba Usman, Captain Gibson S.Jalo and Captain Shehu Musa Yar’adua  as they then were. Lt. Colonel Yakubu Gowon was put in power by this group...''
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
lx3as:

[s]Read this Ipobman ;
I will get you the link when less busy.
No single S/Westerner in the revenge coup. The Alao you saw there was from Kwara.

Premium Times Nigeria

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-Kayode

''Now, let us look at a few historical facts and one or two more Igbo ”firsts’ that many may not be familiar with to buttress the point. The Igbo people were the FIRST to carry out a failed coup on the night of Jan 15th, 1966 under the leadership of Major Emmanuel Ifejuna, Major Chukuma Kaduna  Nzeogwu, Major Christian Anuforo, Capt. Ben Gbulie, Major Timothy Onwatuegwu, Major Donatus Okafor, Capt. Ude, Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi, Captain Udeaja, Lt. Okafor, Lt. Okocha, Lt. Anyafulu, Lt. Okaka, Lt. EzedIgbo, Lt. Amunchenwa,  Lt. Nwokedi, 2nd Lt. J.C. Ojukwu, 2nd Lt. Ngwuluka, 2nd Lt. Ejiofor, 2nd Lt. Egbikor, 2nd Lt. Igweze, 2nd Lt. Onyefuru, 2nd Lt. Nwokocha, 2nd Lt. Azubuogu and 2nd Lt. Nweke in which they drew FIRST blood and openly slaughtered and butchered leading politicians and army officers from EVERY single zone in the country except their own.

I should also mention that even though this was clearly an Igbo coup there was one Yoruba officer who was amongst the ringleaders by the name of Major Adewale Ademoyega. It was a very bloody night indeed. Amongst those killed were the Prime Minister, Sir Tafawa Balewa, the Premier of the Western Region, Chief S.L. Akintola, the Premier of the Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Federal Minister of Finance, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, Brigadier Zakari Maimalari, Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun, Colonel  Ralph Shodeinde, Lt . Colonel  James Yakubu Pam, Lt. Colonel Abogo Largema and numerous others. They did not just kill these revered and respected leaders but in some cases they mocked, tortured and maimed them before doing so, took pictures of their dead and mutilated bodies and killed their wives and children as well. For weeks after these horrific acts were carried out, the Igbo people rejoiced and celebrated them in the streets and markets of the north, openly displaying pictures and posters of the Saurdana’s mutilated body with Nzeogwu’s boot on his neck, loudly playing a famous and deeply offensive anti-northern song in which northerners were compared to goats and listening to it on their radios, jubilating that they had brought an end to what they described as ”northern rule and Islamic domination” and openly boasting that they themselves would now ”rule Nigeria forever”. Though the first  coup failed the matter did not end there.

The very next day after the Jan.15th mutiny and butchery had failed and did not result in Ifejuana taking power in Lagos, the Igbo people set their ”plan B” in motion and they were the FIRST to carry out a successful coup in Nigeria just one day later on Jan. 17th 1966. This was when the Igbo Major-General J.T,U. Aguiyi-Ironsi (who was Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Army and who had inexplicably and suspiciously not been murdered by the young Igbo officers in their violent mutiny and killing spree the night before) in collusion with the Igbo Acting President Nwafor Orizu and the entire Igbo political leadership of that day, invited the remnants of Sir Tafawa Balewa’s cabinet to a closed door meeting, threatened their lives and took power from them at the point of a gun. Aguiyi-Ironsi did not just ask them to give him power but he took it from them by force by telling them that he could not guarantee their safety if they refused to do so. Meanwhile Orizu point blank refused to do his duty as Acting President and swear in Zana Bukar Dipcharimma as the Acting Prime Minster when the members of the cabinet and the British Ambassador (who was also at the meeting) implored him to do so since by that time there was a power vacuum because the Prime Minister, Sir Tafawa Balewa, had gone missing and had probably been murdered. It was in these very suspicious circumstances and as a consequence of this murky and deep-seated Igbo conspiracy that General Aguiyi-Ironsi came to power. Amongst those that were present at that famous ”meeting” that are still alive today are Alhaji Maitama Sule, Chief Richard Akinjide and President Shehu Shagari who were all Ministers in Balewa’s cabinet . Those that doubt the veracity of my account of this meeting would do well to ask any of them exactly what transpired during that encounter.

Yet the seeming success of the conspiracy was short-lived. Only six months later, on July 29th 1966, General Aguiyi-Ironsi and no less than 300 Igbo army officers reaped the consequences of their actions and plot when they were all slaughtered in just one night during the northern officers revenge coup which was led by Lt. Colonel Murtala Mohammed,  Major Abba Kyari, Captain Martins Adamu, Major T.Y. Danjuma, Major Musa Usman, Captain Joseph Garba, Captain Shittu Alao, Captain Baba Usman, Captain Gibson S.Jalo and Captain Shehu Musa Yar’adua  as they then were. Lt. Colonel Yakubu Gowon was put in power by this group...''[/s]

Trash!

Capt. G. Adeleke
Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan

were some of the Yoruba participants in the Jan 66 coup that Kayode failed to mention.

And he clearly omitted Taiwo's name on the list of officers in the second coup, the same way he omitted Buhari, IBB, and Abacha's name (amongst others) in his list of officers in the second coup.

You are an ignorant illiterate and I would not indulge your f**lishness anymore.

Ibrahim Taiwo is a Yoruba man whose father is from Oyo state. He was part of the revenge coup, and like many of the other officers he was also one of the key players in the civil war that started one year later.

Stop displaying your st*p*d*ty on a public forum.

-Lord
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
LordAdam16:

Trash!

Capt. G. Adeleke
Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan

were some of the Yoruba participants in the Jan 66 coup that Kayode failed to mention.

And he clearly omitted Taiwo's name on the list of officers in the second coup, the same way he omitted Buhari, IBB, and Abacha's name (amongst others) in his list of officers in the second coup.

You are an ignorant illiterate and I would not indulge your f**lishness anymore.

Ibrahim Taiwo is a Yoruba man whose father is from Oyo state. He was part of the revenge coup, and like many of the other officers he was also one of the key players in the civil war that started one year later.

Stop displaying your st*p*d*ty on a public forum.

-Lord

I know very well that your likes are born with abusive words and fed on insults, that's why you wake your parents with 'side kicks'!

What brought about this argument was your statement and lies that Yoruba officers with their Hausa colleagues carried out the revenge coup but I disagreed with that.
Weather you like it or not and no matter how you Igbos twisted it and quoted your fellow 'Beer-parlour' story writers from your region, every sensible Nigerian knows that the first coup was Igbo coup and the second one, Northern revenge coup; Yorubas were at the periphery of both.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
lx3as:

I know very well that your likes are born with abusive words and fed on insults, that's why you wake your parents with 'side kicks'!

What brought about this argument was your statement and lies that Yoruba officers with their Hausa colleagues carried out the revenge coup but I disagreed with that.
Weather you like it or not and no matter how you Igbos twisted it and quoted your fellow 'Beer-parlour' story writers from your region, every sensible Nigerian knows that the first coup was Igbo coup and the second one, Northern revenge coup; Yorubas were at the periphery of both.

You said no Yoruba man was part of the revenge coup, I said otherwise.

I bring my proof and you brought an incomplete article.

Go and read up any book or encyclopedia on the full names of those who partook in the coups and stop constituting nuisance. Yorubas were part of the two coups.

In fact, Oyewole who was part of the first so-called "Igbo" coup was author of the book "The reluctant rebel." Go and read it. Oyewole chose to fight for Biafra for the entire three years duration of the Civil War.

How can you call yourself a Yoruba person, not know your history, and start making s*lly blanket untrue statements on a public forum. Who do you think you're talking to?

And that's why the insults are befitting for you. How can you call a man whose father is from Oyo, and who was born in Niger, completed his schooling in Kogi, a Kwaran, and you expect me not to insult you? If that's the case, you are a Northerner.

Your id**cy is annoying.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
lontino:
I am confused on this issue,is it there is no law backing it or the executive is above the law.even this administration is lawless regime

My dear the constitution is quite clear

The only thing the constitution did not do is legislate against stupidity and that's purely because those who wrote the constitution were hoping we are a sensible and civilised people able to follow simple rules. Obviously that's too much to ask of this Presidency!

Magu is nominated by a government to head EFCC, DSS who also reports to the same government writes a damning report indicting Magu as part of the normal security report issued to senate during candidate nomination and confirmation process. The Senate does its job by acting on the DSS report and then the presidency refuses to accept the rejection of the Senate.

In a civilised society one of many things would have happened by now

1. Magu would have resigned from office because the DSS report and Senate verdict would have made his position untenable

2. Presidency would have by now nominated a replacement EFCC chair who is free from controversy and indictment in respect of separation of powers.

3. If the Presidency believe DSS provided a false security report on Magu then the DSS chair would have been made to resign

None of the above has happened instead the Presidency are trying to circumvent the Senate confirmation process which this Presidency obviously recognised as the lawful process hence why they went to seek senate confirmation in the first place. Now when they did not get that confirmation instead of doing the right thing they are claiming to have had an epiphany by now realising the Senate confirmation was not required in the first place!

You see why I say this people want the constitution to legislate against STUPIDITY ?
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by lx3as(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

You said no Yoruba man was part of the revenge coup, I said otherwise.

I bring my proof and you brought an incomplete article.

Go and read up any book or encyclopedia on the full names of those who partook in the coups and stop constituting nuisance. Yorubas were part of the two coups.

In fact, Oyewole who was part of the first so-called "Igbo" coup was author of the book "The reluctant rebel." Go and read it. Oyewole chose to fight for Biafra for the entire three years duration of the Civil War.

How can you call yourself a Yoruba person, not know your history, and start making s*lly blanket untrue statements on a public forum. Who do you think you're talking to?

And that's why the insults are befitting for you. How can you call a man whose father is from Oyo, and who was born in Niger, completed his schooling in Kogi, a Kwaran, and you expect me not to insult you? If that's the case, you are a Northerner.

Your id**cy is annoying.

-Lord

I have no reply for you after this, I have already given you the names of the revenge coup plotters, they are Northerners and I don't see reasons why they should have picked a Yoruba man as head of state after what you Igbo, southerners, did to their leaders. You have right to choose what you believe and select your stories to suit your objective.
You cried more than the bereaved, Boy!

I quote you bellow:

''Yet Saraki's charges were cleared by the same North! And we've been hearing about coup plots by the same North! And Northern Youths insulted Akande the third most dominant figure in SW APC bloc!
Ask yourself why the North skipped a Yoruba officer to put a Northern Christian as the Head of State after the revenge coup of '67? For the North, half-North is better than full-South any day.
This is how you guys were cheering until you cheered Abiola to announce himself winner of the 92 elections, and that led to his untimely demise.
You are the one near Oshogbo, so you should be taking your advice.
-Lord''

By the way, you registered recently and you never passed a message without insults....

Your kinds are emotional and forceful in nature; can't just argue constructively. I can really go down low to your level but I chose the right lane.
Re: "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo by LordAdam16: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
lx3as:
[s]

I have no reply for you after this, I have already given you the names of the revenge coup plotters, they are Northerners and I don't see reasons why they should have picked a Yoruba man as head of state after what you Igbo, southerners, did to their leaders. You have right to choose what you believe and select your stories to suit your objective.
You cried more than the bereaved, Boy!

I quote you bellow:

''Yet Saraki's charges were cleared by the same North! And we've been hearing about coup plots by the same North! And Northern Youths insulted Akande the third most dominant figure in SW APC bloc!
Ask yourself why the North skipped a Yoruba officer to put a Northern Christian as the Head of State after the revenge coup of '67? For the North, half-North is better than full-South any day.
This is how you guys were cheering until you cheered Abiola to announce himself winner of the 92 elections, and that led to his untimely demise.
You are the one near Oshogbo, so you should be taking your advice.
-Lord''

By the way, you registered recently and you never passed a message without insults....

Your kinds are emotional and forceful in nature; can't just argue constructively. I can really go down low to your level but I chose the right lane.[/s]

Trash.

You can't choose facts!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.