Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (34997 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by juman(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2017
I wish I be voter in the election.

I would not vote those apc noise makers.

We need another set of leaders that think and act like awolowo.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by begwong: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

So that they will loot again ahbi, APC would carry d day, it has been confirmed
After 2019 you will be surprised with the gargantuan corruption and amount stolen by apc. No b dem wan remove Magu by force by fire now? Reason? They will all go to jail from 2019
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
olapluto:
I am predicting a 65-35 win for Hussain. He is a well grounded politician and in Osun state, people still detest PDP. The fact that he was taking Omisore around has not helped him the least. Iwo's massive votes can be written for APC anyday.
it will surprise you when you see the results of iwo favouring Ademola Adeleke due to what his late brother isiaka rip did to the good people of Iwo in last 2years when he was in office.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
begwong:

After 2019 you will be surprised with the gargantuan corruption and amount stolen by apc. No b dem wan remove Magu by force by fire now? Reason? They will all go to jail from 2019
enemy of state I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Lastborn12:

That's what you are
You are mistaking me for your father

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Dotmanroy(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
elpatch:
I beg to disagree sir,Senator Hussain was nothing but a bench warmer, how do you expect us to vote for a man who spent 4years as a Rep member representing Oshodi/Isolo for 4 good years without sponsoring a bill or moved a Motion.Again,he spent another 4years at the senate with just a bill that didn't go beyond first reading.....What useless experience are we talking about? I will rather we give the new horn a chance and at the end of the less than 2years,if he doesn't perform well,then e can kick him out.
am act
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by CarterKim(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2017
elpatch:
I beg to disagree sir,Senator Hussain was nothing but a bench warmer, how do you expect us to vote for a man who spent 4years as a Rep member representing Oshodi/Isolo for 4 good years without sponsoring a bill or moved a Motion.Again,he spent another 4years at the senate with just a bill that didn't go beyond first reading.....What useless experience are we talking about? I will rather we give the new horn a chance and at the end of the less than 2years,if he doesn't perform well,then e can kick him out.

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by olapluto(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it will surprise you when you see the results of iwo favouring Ademola Adeleke due to what his late brother isiaka rip did to the good people of Iwo in last 2years when he was in office.
Lool. What did Adeleke do for Iwo people? This election is not even close for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Dotmanroy(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
elpatch:
am actually not advocating for any of the candidates rather stating the obvious buh as regarding senator hussein, we all know he's a gladiator, for someone who have been in the political terrain since 1999 as compared to Dr demola who's riding on the waves of the brother, likewise the family's dynasty... jst like I said time will tell..
Btw... sen hussein was hor between 1999 and 2007, likewise osun West senator between 2011 and 2015
#osunwestdecides

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by undefeateds: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

So that they will loot again ahbi, APC would carry d day, it has been confirmed
I pray to GOD to touch ur brain,because DAT is d main thing u are suffering from,amnesia

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
undefeateds:

I pray to GOD to touch ur brain,because DAT is d main thing u are suffering from,amnesia
cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Darvid(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
alakara:
THIS THREAD IS ON THE OSUN WEST SENATORIAL BYE ELECTION HOLDING TOMORROW 8TH JULY 2018.
PLS UPDATE THE THREAD WITH INFO CONCERNING THE BYE ELECTION.
THANKS.

Irewole local government Ikire
Election is going on smoothly as expected, Have bin to 3 polling unit and they all maintain peace and order. more update coming soon

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by tuniski: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I don't want the adeleke guy to win just to show that politics should not be hereditary, it is not there family inheritance to be senators of osun west, why will demola aleleke be the senator because his isiaka adeleke died on the seat?
The Clintons, Bush and Kennedy are political families in the most advanced democracy so Kini big deal?

4 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Basic123:

see hypocrisy oooo.

And nurudeen adeleke and his family were there when Aregbe killed his brother.

Had it been Adeleke emerged as APC candidate,the same Aregberascal will be campaigning for him today ooooo.

You guys should separate emotion from politics.Dont be surprised if nurudeen Adeleke decamped to APC again afer winning the election!
Nothing good can come out of Aregbesola and APC in osun state. The chief debtor.

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by TundeHashim(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2017
I can bet my life on it that APC will win...

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by nairashopping(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2017
#OsunWestDecides
LGA -10
RAs - 110
PUs – 911
VPs - 1,000
ROs - 1

Call INEC on: 0700-2255-4632 cc @inecnigeria

http://naijamatta.com/forum/politics/1204-updates-on-the-osun-west-senatorial-district-bye-election.html
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Yorubaangel(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2017
TundeHashim:
You sure don't care about your life

6 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by destineguy(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2017
tuniski:

The Clintons, Bush and Kennedy are political families in the most advanced democracy so Kini big deal?

Are you minding those "one-way-radio" thinkers?

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Demol4trillions(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Despite woes in APC but PDP is NOT an alternative party in Osun west

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Obaf1(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Lagos state govt shld stop this ORO sh*t in Ikorodu-o! Peopl hav weddings & other events fixd for today & oro is holding throughout sad
;;;;;; plz tell me more, is oro in ikorodu nw, i mean ORO
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
not at all
I'm not surprise zombie doing what he was told to do...
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ur d zombie nere

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ur d zombie here
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Lastborn12(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

You are mistaking me for your father
RIP English though.
Sorry, I hereby adopt you as my father so you remain what I said you are

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Darvid(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
nairashopping:
Adeleke all the way

Irewole Local Government Ikire PDP taking upper hand
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
TundeHashim:
put your life to it and your money OK. as far as am concern ademola adeleke will win in landslide victory in all the ten local government. he's the peoples choice.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Darvid:

Irewole Local Government Ikire
PDP taking upper hand
Adeleke will win massively in landslide victory. people are tired of APC government.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by FxBase(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
I just arrived Ede now, voting is peaceful and in Iwo Local Government too, its free, voters were seeing lining up to cast votes...more updates later

alakara:
IF YOIRE IN ANY OF THESE LOCAL GOVTS IN OSUN WEST,GIVE US REPORT IN YOIR RESPECTIVE LOCAL GOVTS
IWO LG
OLAOLUWA LG
AYEDIRE LG
EDE NORTH LG
EDE SOUTH LG
EJIGBO LG
EGBEDORE LG
AYEDADE LG
ISOKAN
IKIRE LG

#OSUNWESTDECIDES
THE MAJOR CANDIDATES ARE :
APC SENATOR MUDASHIR HUSAIN
PDP OTUNBA DEMOLA ADELEKE.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by FxBase(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2017
I can understand.. U meant APC is a Free looters party

buharichild:

dey are not, Apc is a corrupt free party
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by elpatch(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Dotmanroy:

am actually not advocating for any of the candidates rather stating the obvious buh as regarding senator hussein, we all know he's a gladiator, for someone who have been in the political terrain since 1999 as compared to Dr demola who's riding on the waves of the brother, likewise the family's dynasty... jst like I said time will tell..
Btw... sen hussein was hor between 1999 and 2007, likewise osun West senator between 2011 and 2015 You were actually advocating for Senator Hussain, the cost wa I I advocating for Dr Ademola Adeleke.Do I need to remind you that what makes a good Senator are :1) the quality and quantity of Bills you sponsored. 2)the motions you moved.3)active participation in oversight functions 4)your ability to lobby for juicy projects for your constituency and 5)your interpersonal relationship with your colleagues an your constituency. Senator Hussain failed woefully in the above.His communication skills can give you EPILEPSY.
#osunwestdecides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.