Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Married Woman is in Love With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman is in Love With Me (38408 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
If she has money.. Tell her to call me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
block her... cease every form of communication with her... move on with your life.

PS: It has happened to me before and when I found out, that is what I did.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Haabil: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]you know what to do after all you are a worker � also in the church

Fleeeeeeeeeee
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Bros na your choice sha, if na me I go run. The truth you don't know is her husband is aware and wants you to get his wife pregnant. What happens after you get her pregnant is the problem cause he will come for you.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Patented: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
MissRaine69:
So you are incapable of just saying no? How did she get your number? Why do you answer her calls or engage in lengthy conversation? You want something to happen, you are just seeking validation.
as on ehnnnn.,.....,....well said jooor
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by muller101(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Op linus
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Fakemumu: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Na from play play Dem dry enter players ooo that woman need hard fucking 4 months without her husband gush!
please help dat woman she's in need to spread far gonnorea she got from her husband that he kept untreated and it further damaged his sperms n gave him low sperm count.
it's win win,u enjoy d Bleep,get golo b4 ur sterile u'll have a child dat had ur blood,
free puns,why not me�
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by columbus007(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Op is an example of a guilty conscience grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Bro, if she's beautiful, fvck her very well, if she's not, just pass....

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
OP, let me borrow you my legs in case your own legs run at snail speed
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
Drama king!

Are you sure the husband is impotent or she just wants to sleep with you, for women have a lot of tricks they use to trap a guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by cumbak60: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
You guys should stop these lies... if this story is true, you for don fuvck am since, and you for no post am here. Mtcheeew. angry

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by holyokoto(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

She's making me pity her.

No worry them go soon pity u.
why you dey even pick her calls self, Abi na her husband tell you say he be impotent? better withdraw and save us this scarab
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by goingape1: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

keep being like diiick undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by charlesluthor(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op from ur story, I didn't see d woman doin wrong, she calls nd invites u for dinner.. ehn! Na new tin. U re d one who has evil intentions, canality has eaten deep into u.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by djbussy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
No. She needs your banana to brush and hole. She is just trying to use you magic-stick to enjoy her self.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by IJOBA2: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no......am vanessa undecided
SO YOU'VE BEEN FVCKING MARRIED MEN ABI
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Lloydfolarin: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by feelgoodInc: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
so Op are you going to donate the sperm or are you going to have sex choose wisely, if I was you I'll choose........:-)
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by IamGobe(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't really like giving advice

Do what u think is right

Simple!
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Blue86(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
saaedlee:

She's making me pity her.

Hmm, bro, that's not pity.
That's wickedness.
Now put yourself in that her husband's shoes.
Will that pity to you?
Didn't your pastor talk about fornication and adultery.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by feelgoodInc: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
odo674:
the aim of the game is to win... that's the only thing we know how to do very well. see details below
guy computer 19K out of that money pay advert for nairaland, I know you can afford it.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Lloydfolarin: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
If you are caught, below shall be your fate

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Olutayo89(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Davidgrey:
The second she's divorced, ask her out. But not one second before.
Do God support divorce?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Lloydfolarin: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

Avoid this picture at all cost by taking to your heels

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by richiepolymer(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I'm sorry but.......in your story I couldn't help but notice that you said you are an Altar security? Like seriously!!!!!
Mortal men securing an Altar? So the presence of the unseen Spirits or Angels are not there to secure the altar or pulpit? This is enough to provoke minds.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by GEJDHERO: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
ofeshe:

f***k her brains out
she likes you
if u don't do it another dude ll do it asap
Exactly my thoughts.Let him not forget to let her give him a gud BJ

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Olutayo89(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bro the curse in it is everlasting. The Bible says "flee" i.e. 'run in fear'. You can't come between a married couple and stop picking her calls. To before warn is to before harm.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by GEJDHERO: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Gobhanky:
Fuc her hard
Cum in her many rimes
Den she transfers 5m into yur acct
Lobatan
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by HARDDON: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here is the analysis of you present Situation:

1. They have given up hope of trying to concieve naturally n therefore are seeking external source to help out

External help basically comes in two ways:

Sorrogate/donor n Ivf

It cud be that they/she are/is trying to explore the first option-Donor n she has been tasked with finding one. because very few wud wano risk getting a sperm from an unknown source.

Two things are involved here:
1. Husby is privy to d whole arrangement or he is not.
Your major ish is to find out if he is. If he is , then you must wake up from that stupidity talk of her been in luv with u and see this as strictly biznes( one you either choose to accept or reject at your own terms n conditions)
because right now, They are trying to use u cheaply to achieve their innate/inordinate aim.

Should u choose to accept, you must quote a figure that can transoform 3 generations starting with yours because that means u r officially selling d child N u r officially a surrogate donor. U wud hv no claims to d child whatsoever in d future n i think they wud draw up legal papers for u to sign.

Should u choose not to accept, cut all ties with her.

2. Husby is NOT aware of her moves. Infact he travelled out to get medi care.

Should this be the case, RUNNNNNNNNNN for your life!
Let in your GF into her plot n foil all her moves. Block her off your life!

The worse thing u can do right now is to be behind closed door with her, bliv me, you wud DO it without thinking a blink n most of the time he propose meeting wud be her fertile period.

To him who has an ear, Hearing is granted but many choose to ignore

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.