Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu (38495 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by naijacampu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra must die
I think you are the one that should, just like your fraudulent Youtube channel.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Beverages: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who's oyebode? And wha does he do for a living?

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by chigoizie7(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Truly, the illiterate of the future are not those who can not read or write.

It is those who can't learn, re learn and un learn.

Apparently, this man is an illiterate.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

Eritrea and South Sudan did not get independence by fighting any stupid psychological war, a.k.a blustering and cursing according to Igbos.
Go out there and form a rebel army like all serious freedom fighters.
bro receive sense in the name of whatever you believe.
FG fell into the trap by arresting Nnamdi Kanu a simple trick she could have averted. The lost that battle.
Instead of you working with your people to liberate yourself and your unborn generation from slavery you come here to read IPOB thread, but wait if the the sun finally rises Had I Known will be your lot.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by emmanuelex1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2017

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Saxifrage12:
Other real Professors will belike is this one among us chail nothing on his........

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by CorperKola: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
as a yoruba man, i am ashamed of the so called professor

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
chigoizie7:
Truly, the illiterate of the future are not those who can not read or write.

It is those who can't learn, re learn and un learn.

Apparently, this man is an illiterate.

Yeah, he is illiterate alright. When Awo advised Ojukwu not to fight, Ojukwu later remarked "the old man was talking platitudes"
It took him a bitter experience to know "the man was the best president we never had"
Now, the professor is an illiterate who knows the adjective you will use for him later when your latest efforts result into nothing but Kanu's incarceration.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
willibounce1:

oh so it is now psychological war you want now? no more biafra or death?
I am convinced you are one of those politician placard carriers. Wait till Referendum and Biafra is achieved then you will marvel at the sheer intelligence of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
But remember that the more kind add fuel to a burning fire the more IPOB take a positive step towards her dream.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by VivaLaFrans: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:
You just have to feel sorry for these biafrans. Just see how they are wailing in this thread, attacking and cursing the "cowardly" afonja.
They claim to be the bravest yet this thread is drenched in Biafran tears because someone advised them to fight. By the way, Kanu was in the U.S begging for arms was he not preparing for a fight?

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:

FG fell into the trap by arresting Nnamdi Kanu a simple trick she could have averted. The lost that battle.
Instead of you working with your people to liberate yourself and your unborn generation from slavery you come here to read IPOB thread, but wait if the the sun finally rises Had I Known will be your lot.

Are you not ashamed...you people have been saying this trap nonsense since. talk another thing abeg

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
hucienda:
Is this man really a professor?

Rarely seen such loads of bunkum, tosh and drivel in a write up by a supposed 'professor' in the academia.

With this kind of people, FFK had better think long and hard about the likely results of a referendum he's been musing of recent among his kith and kin.
OH YES, A RETIRED PROFESSOR OF LAW FROM UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS. THE LIKES OF PROF RAHMAN BELLO, PROF JIM UNAH AND THE GREAT PROF OMOREGBE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF THAT EDUCATED ILLITERATE BY NOW.....WHAT A SHAME!

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
cytell56:

Nnamdi Kanu is a business man nah, he is only using Biafra to make money as most Ibos does.
the way Gani Adams is using Oduduwa republic to make money

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by plaetton: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
kettykin:
Illiteracy is a curse and this is coming from a professor no wonder graduates from his school are a nuisance to the society

I can bet you that this professor has never crossed the River Niger, yet he feels competent to speak about what Igbos want or do not want. undecided

It is very very funny that there is presently a deafening silence in the Southwest and amongst Southwest loud mouths about the ongoing silent and not too silent war being waged against Osinbajo by the Born to rule Cabal in Aso Rock.

Rather, Southwest leaders and laymen appear to be more disturbed and paranoid about Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob and the Biafran struggles.

I just cant understand it.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by jahsharon: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
The erudite professor has said it. You sacrificed three million stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suyat between 1967 and 1970. If you are true sons and daughters of your worthless fathers, confront the Nigeria army and see how thirty million Biafran goats will be made into barbecue by Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani soldiers.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
CorperKola:
as a yoruba man, i am ashamed of the so called professor
JAHBLESS MY BROTHER
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
I came to realized that only few people of these Igbo can argue with criticism and logical vibes while majority of them argue with emotions and frustration

I expect to read comment countering his thesis and not his person but the untrained kids keep insulting because they like to be pleased with the lies of people like ffk and fayose

if KANU is more knowledgeable, he should know Biafra cannot be achieve without full force. the time he ought to be diplomatic as pass by

he would be deal with constitutionally by November if he tends to disrupt Anambra elections

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Kanu is a minnow as far as Nigeria is concerned. Forget about the FG, there are powerful ibos who would rather see Kanu banished from iboland.
My people are not in bondage or slavery, perhaps your people are. That is why you need to fight.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by nopains: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
chai see what free education dey cause. is this man truly a Professor of Int'l Law? i pity your students.u said Nigerians exercised their right of self determination on the 1st of October, 1960 and therefore referendum is no longer effective in nigeria?
stupid prof,
former mid-west region was created from south west through Midwest Referendum, July 18, 1963. why was it removed from the so called nigeria constitution?
again u said it is only through military defeat self-determination can be actualized.did south sudan defeat sudanese army before UN approved referendum for them?

i know the stupid prof ango from north is suffering from quota system education but im very surprised to see the depth of damages free education has caused to this stupid prof.Akin Oyebode from west also.

The results of the Referendum were as follows [GE Longe: Results of the Midwest Referendum, 1963. July 18, 1963. From D.A. Omoigui archives.]

The total number of eligible voters, being persons whose names appeared in the Federal Electoral register of 1959 was 654,130. Of this number the percentage that voted in the affirmative was 89.07%, well in excess of the required 60% (or 392,478) for the creation of the Mid-West region. The region that was born on August 9, 1963 as a result of the July 13th plebiscite remains the only major administrative unit of Nigeria created by due constitutional process.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by chigoizie7(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

Yeah, he is illiterate alright. When Awo advised Ojukwu not to fight, Ojukwu later remarked "the old man was talking platitudes"
It took him a bitter experience to know "the man was the best president we never had"
Now, the professor is an illiterate who knows the adjective who knows the adjective you will use for him later when your latest efforts result into nothing but Kanu's incarceration.

Until then, for now keep ur mouth shut.

From ojukwu's mistakes, he ( Kanu) knows better.

Btw he is in Abia , go and fight him
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
plaetton:

I can bet you that this professor has never crossed the River Niger, yet he feels competent to speak about what Igbos want or do not want. undecided

It is very very funny that there is presently a deafening silence in the Southwest and amongst Southwest loud mouths about the ongoing silent and not too silent war being waged against Osinbajo by the Born to rule Cabal in Aso Rock.

Rather, Southwest leaders and laymen appear to be more disturbed and paranoid about Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob and the Biafran struggles.

I just cant understand it.
plaetton see ya people masturbating all over this thread cursing afonja, you no talk anything oooo, in fact you join them. when i begin to yab now you will now say sukkot is anti-igbo. kwantinuee ooo plaetton
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
On the other hand, is the Igbos, the ugwu exporter that are the problems in Yorubaland. They just can't stay in their own land, always trooping to the west. Tell them to leave and see problems leave Yorubaland.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Theleutenant: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatiyk4u:
How true is this theory?

Who am I to challenge a PROF?

Let me research deeper

All these opposition theory shows that Many of the Non-Biafran Nigerians are afraid of this freedom

Any way as far as the sun keeps on shinning, the land of the rising sun is a DREAM that can never die

Atleast, my education, skill and talent can be put to use with enough recognition and motivation

. wait. Ikechukwu,are you really the one saying this or has ur account been cloned?

no let ur employees catch you ooo
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
VivaLaFrans:
You are a coward if you dont join the military in fighting biafra

I think Nigerians can now see the true cowards. People who started threatening violence and death to others Nigerians are now begging the same Nigerians for a referendum! Freedom in not given, it is taken my friend.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
chigoizie7:

He has a court date, he should worry about that.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by StarPlayer: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
ShootToKill:
Mor0nic product of free and watery education. He probably got his professorship from osun university. 'Professorial' ewedu-eating buffoon who only want to listen to what they want to hear.

When Idoma people go to Umuahia to tell kanu they are Biafrans, the ewedu scoundrels seal their ears with superglue and aradite but when some electoral theives who can't survive without politics money proclaim that 'Anambra is not part of Biafra' you see them drink gallons of oily ewedu soup in celebration making us believe that Biafra is somehow tied to their oduduwa placenta. Same people who claim they don't care about Biafra.

Bring an Ak-47 to the front of that nylon-shiit throwing professor, and see him shout 'ye E gba mi o' 'o ti o'. Congenital cowards

Lol..Please which idoma people are you referring to? It us only kanu and his dumb hoard of followers that will even dream that the idomas will ever join these criminals.. tufiakwa
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
willibounce1:

Are you not ashamed...you people have been saying this trap nonsense since. talk another thing abeg
I am very sure you dont belong to the political class and you are not related to a business tycoon else you wont even be on this thread let alone have time to quote my humble opinion.
I am also convince that you dont have anything to fight for all you do is live to feed and wait for tomorrow.
If the above assumptions are correct I pity for you as you have refused to realise a few individuals run this country and share her common wealth for themselves and their family.
But instead of you to see why we need a fresh start you jump on a thread thats non of your business and start quoting my humble opinion.
Since you are happy been slaves so be it.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by SmartchoicesNG: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
chigoizie7:

Face the military or kip kwiet. Mind you the military is coming for you Igbos
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

He has a court date, he should worry about that.

Good u know that.

Why taking paradol on top his headache?
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
jahsharon:
The erudite professor has said it. You sacrificed three million stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suyat between 1967 and 1970. If you are true sons and daughters of your worthless fathers, confront the Nigeria army and see how thirty million Biafran goats will be made into barbecue by Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani soldiers.
da there da carry Biafra matter 4 head while osibanjo will be shamefully removed 4rm the office
U beta start ur own parmutation lik Tunubu

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by firo08(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53