Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu (38490 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
mancanoe:
This professor cannot put up a superior reason against Nnamdi kanu? What a shame. Nigeria is just a failed state.

\

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by plaetton: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
northern imperialism ? the first two presidents of nigeria were igbo ( correct me if i am wrong ), azikiwe and ironsi. till yall forked it up by killing hausa elites. I dont see northern imperialism, I see a people who are still angry at you for killing their leaders. if it was northern imperialism the first two presidents of this country would not have been igbo. right ?

This post , my dear good friend, is soooo , eehhm, ehhm, ..
Calling it silly would be understatement.

If this is how you and many others think, then no wonder Nigeria is a basket case country.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by EzeUche(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Now it can be seen that people from the southwest are the main people against a referendum for Biafra.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by kizyalex10(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-fight-military-keep-quiet-oyebode-dares-nnamdi-kanu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
the few igbo people against the agitation of biafra re those who have been eating the national cake or have several properties across nigeria.but a common igbo man wants biafra because of the marginalisation the igbos have faced right from the time we gained independent.is so unfortunate that the people who will make it easier for us to achieve this agitation have some selfish personal interest because of what they gain in this disorganised country.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by nkemjacob2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Reckless speech from a useless person.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

Show some respect. You are looking at the future leaders of Biafra.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-fight-military-keep-quiet-oyebode-dares-nnamdi-kanu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
The man seems right. All nigerian land belongs to nigeria. When you want a portion of it you fight for it. Boko haram want to control a portion, they are fightiog for it presently. You dont get it on a platter of gold. You eithe fight or keep quite.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
plaetton:

This post , my dear good friend, is soooo , eehhm, ehhm, ..
Calling it silly would be understatement.

If this is how you and many others think, then no wonder Nigeria is a basket case country.
so who exactly is the north imperializing ? when power has been in the south for 15 out of the last 20 years. please do enlighten us o wise one

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

How are so sure he is not a backstabber? How much do you know about him beyond the radio hate he started?
...by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by swedbase(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just listen to this animal who called himself a professor shocked. Thats why the country is in mess

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Edu3Again: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
The North is running scared, so they now get southerners to condemn Biafra.

Biafra is scaring them shitless

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:
You just have to feel sorry for these biafrans. Just see how they are wailing in this thread, attacking and cursing the "cowardly" afonja.
They claim to be the bravest yet this thread is drenched in Biafran tears because someone advised them to fight. By the way, Kanu was in the U.S begging for arms was he not preparing for a fight?
Even kanu himself never spoke about referendum before kuje.
In 2014, in an interview with Sahara reporters he said and l quote...
" l am a student of history, and l have never seen where a group of people acheived freedom by peaceful means, if they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia would be Paradise compared to the zoo"

lt seems now kuje has formatted his brain to only speak of referendum.
The truth is Kanu himself said thesame thing as this Prof in time past.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
swedbase:
Just listen to this animal who called himself a professor shocked. Thats why the country is in mess
nah nigga the country is in a mess because of grown men like you who cant write correctly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
EzeUche:
Now it can be seen that people from the southwest are the main people against a referendum for Biafra.

Nobody is against referendum for Biafra. All we are telling you is to follow the right procedure. Since referendum is not in Nigeria constitution, what you all need is to ask one of your senators to sponsor the bill to include it in the constitution. The second option is for you to take up arms against Nigeria just like Ojukwu did which is what the prof. said. All the freedom Cownu is enjoying is because we are in democratic government and the federal government of Nigeria is lenient

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by cjrane: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Simple response is'
"when we get to that bridge, we shall cross it"

We won't be stampeded to comment on what isn't yet called for.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by OLORIPAPA: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
To God I don't understand the rational behind this Biafra ideology....
I for one suggests Biafra should be included in the dictionary and it should mean:delusional ideology.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Ugik(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
this is just pouring petrol into a fire that is been tried to be extinguished. this kinda of unguarded statement is not good and in no way will it help in bridging the gap
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
kizyalex10:
the few igbo people against the agitation of biafra re those who have been eating the national cake or have several properties across nigeria.but a common igbo man wants biafra because of the marginalisation the igbos have faced right from the time we gained independent.is so unfortunate that the people who will make it easier for us to achieve this agitation have some selfish personal interest because of what they gain in this disorganised country.

Noo you wrong. They are not the igbos eating from national cake. They are igbos who have worked hard and are successful. They are igbos who are into reasonable businesses and understand that business thrives when you don't discriminate against anybody because every Nigerian will use your products or buy what you sell not minding your tribe. Majority of the miscreants running after Nnamdi kanu won't reject money or job offer from a yoruba or hausa man but will be quick to insult them and preach hate towards them.

the igbos following nnamdi kanu up and down are the jobless lots, the struggling palm wine tappers and village hunters, the touts in the market and the senseless ones who sell petty stuffs and hardly make any reasonable profit daily. Their poverty and laziness had turned their brain upside down and they think Biafra will change their condition. They are praying that the successful igbos go back to square one like them so that they can all become poor. Many of them are envious of their successful brothers who have made it in Nigeria. You people claim igbos are the most successful and own 90% of the properties in Nigeria. If that is so, why would any successful igbo who own part of the 90% choice properties in Nigeria support a Biafra that is borne out of senseless hatred of a jobless nnamdi kanu? How can kanu who doesn't have a job or any property to his name want to mislead successful igbos who have worked hard for what they have. Kanu wey still dey live for him papa house?

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
bantudra:

you still dont get it...englang was a colonial nation,scotland was conquered by england,wales,irland etc...

now the question:
is nigeria a colonial nation??....

you have suppose to separate in 1960 after england let go!..

that was your chance....

now,will be very hard if not impossible...

nigeria will take any rebelious separatist movement to war...

the lawyers are telling you and you are cursing them.....

Would the professor contribute some of his children to fight in the war?

nigeria of today is different to that of 1967.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by greatiyk4u(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Theleutenant:
. wait. Ikechukwu,are you really the one saying this or has ur account been cloned?

no let ur employees catch you ooo

Lolz.........
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by bobnatlo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
kettykin:
Illiteracy is a curse and this is coming from a professor no wonder graduates from his school are a nuisance to the society

Hehehehe
Abeg which school bi dat
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by bobnatlo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
kettykin:
Illiteracy is a curse and this is coming from a professor no wonder graduates from his school are a nuisance to the society

Hehehehe
Abeg which school bi datoo
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
biafratwo:
Dear professor, with all due respect, SCREW YOU!!!

Lol grin
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Donwilly20:
you made a valid point but who would reason with u instead ur bros r here attacting ipob who have made a choice to say enough is enough

If I say that I am not overwhelmed by the sheer stupidity of my fellow Yorubas in this matter, I would be telling myself a lie.
It can be frustrating.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
quid:
professor of zoo-ism
Mumu, so you think south south is with Biafra

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:
If countries are gotten through war then it is safe to say Nigeria is not a country cos it never fought a war with GB. so back to basics, NK is right.
Pig Professor.

Your logic is unassailable.

Oyebode warned that Kanu was provoking the federal government and taking his luck too far.

“Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. People have said who put you to power? Who are you to speak for Ndigbo? I read something online where Anambra people said ‘count us out of your Biafra whatever, boycott of November 2017 Anambra governorship election’.

“What’s referendum, that Igbo should not vote? We are going to vote. You got away with sit at home protest but this time we are part of Nigeria or you want us to lose out or for soldiers to take over our state?.

Professor Akin Oyebode belongs to the intellectual branch of the Tinubu political family, and the Tinubu alliance is plotting to take over power in 2019 and install their leader as president. (Recall how Prof. Oyebode acting the same role as now, fired the first salvo in 2014 that signaled the breakaway of the AC from support for Jonathan?)
Their nominee and representative in this government PYO is acting President and they feel threatened by Nnamdi Kanu's agitation.
The bold passages show what he really is concerned about
His illogical tirade simply shows that personal and parochial interests are more important than an equitable , fair and just Nigeria.
I once had a great deal of respect for this man. What a shame.

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
manikspears:

Mumu, so you think south south is with Biafra
And who mentioned south south in this matter?
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by jahsharon: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hizzy:
da there da carry Biafra matter 4 head while osibanjo will be shamefully removed 4rm the office
U beta start ur own parmutation lik Tunubu

The way Ojukwu shamelessly ran away from Biafra leaving Nigeria Army to use three million stubborn Biafran goats including your grandparents for pepper soup and suya?

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
northern imperialism ? the first two presidents of nigeria were igbo ( correct me if i am wrong ), azikiwe and ironsi. till yall forked it up by killing hausa elites. I dont see northern imperialism, I see a people who are still angry at you for killing their leaders. if it was northern imperialism the first two presidents of this country would not have been igbo. right ?

Are you a Northerner ? I have never come across a factual, logical and reasonable argument constructed by a Northerner when it comes to political affairs.
Never.
I

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
juman:

Would the professor contribute some of his children to fight in the war?

nigeria of today is different to that of 1967.

First take up the arms and know if this is 1967 or not. Boko haram wants their caliphate they took up arms, Niger delta militants don't want oil activities in their region they took up arms. If you fools want to have your region forcefully too, take up arms. Otherwise you should all fvcking keep quiet and follow the right procedure to which Nnamdi Cownu has no say or input

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah