Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu (38497 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by belzabull(f): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
i am nốt surprised.

Thế skull of an average abobaku ís mode ớf gbegiri and hydraulic soup, hence their warped and myopic way of reasoning (educated or not)

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Donwilly20(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
ShootToKill:
Mor0nic product of free and watery education. He probably got his professorship from osun university. 'Professorial' ewedu-eating buffoon who only want to listen to what they want to hear.

When Idoma people go to Umuahia to tell kanu they are Biafrans, the ewedu scoundrels seal their ears with superglue and aradite but when some electoral theives who can't survive without politics money proclaim that 'Anambra is not part of Biafra' you see them drink gallons of oily ewedu soup in celebration making us believe that Biafra is somehow tied to their oduduwa placenta. Same people who claim they don't care about Biafra.

Bring an Ak-47 to the front of that nylon-shiit throwing professor, and see him shout 'ye E gba mi o' 'o ti o'. Congenital cowards

grin grin
see finishing i hail u bro

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by emmanuel2k11(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
The response of a fool in a democracy.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

The prof didn't claim to be God. Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't find it difficult to raise an army from the multitude that come to see him often. He will not be able to abuse Nigeria to submission, that is the message of the prof.

You mean the bastard Cownu that went to America to ask for money for weapons but was insulted out of the conference. Don't get deceived by the multitude that you see around him. They are stupid wretched, jobless and useless eastern Almajiris. I dare Cownu and his Igbos Almajiris to disturb the electoral process in Anambra. If you foolish Osus like, don't come out and exercise your civic duty. If just one person come out to vote for a candidate, such candidate shall be elected. Any of you idiots that decide to stop anyone from voting shall be brought down by the military.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Jerrypolo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
If countries are gotten through war then it is safe to say Nigeria is not a country cos it never fought a war with GB. so back to basics, NK is right.
Pig Professor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
unohbethel:
chai i pity d sperm that produced u...

Pity the one that produced your father grin
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
i mean these mahfukaz are clowns mayne. look at their army. a black like oil tranvestite woman and a bunch of hungry looking niggas lmao. the joke of the century is that the whole country is paying these pack of clowns any attention. this why i miss idiagbon. all these fools would just disappear overnight and you will see their dead body in lagoon the next day.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5560220_kanusecurity768x406_jpegadddb129c7c8809133ef8464ee464581

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:

the prof be busy fighting for his people only if he has balls. He was only trying to gain some relevance for whatever reason i dont know.
He should focus on liberating yorubas from the claws of the Northmen

If ibos are not cowards Nigeria should be on fire right now given the level of blustering by Kanu. I am totally dumbfounded and slightly amused he is now talking about referendum.
The guy is a con man and a complete coward.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

They want to leave, Aboki youths said ok, leave in October. They said no, no we ain't goin nowhere.
They threatened the mother of all battles, Afonja then said ok, fight. They replied no, no we want a referendum.

The fools don't know what they want. They are bunch of losers and chestbeaters. They will continue to be slaves to Nigeria until they take up arms to secede or peacefully agitate for inclusion of secession referendum into the Nigerian constitution. Nnamdi Cownu has made their situation worse, and they have foolishly followed him just like their fathers did for Ojukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Donwilly20(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
seguno2:
Why are we Yorubas so stuck with Fulanis who exploit and kill our people at will?
Must we be second class citizens in our own country forever?
The Fulani herdsmen who killed our people in Mile 12 are still roaming free. Those who kidnapped Chief Olu Falae have not been arrested and jailed.
What do we stand to benefit as perpetual slaves in our own country?
you made a valid point but who would reason with u instead ur bros r here attacting ipob who have made a choice to say enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by kelly72: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
It is beginning to sound as if once a person is nearly 70, he loses it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
i mean these mahfukaz are clowns mayne. look at their army. a black like oil tranvestite woman and a bunch of hungry looking niggas lmao. the joke of the century is that the whole country is paying these pack of clowns any attention. this why i miss idiagbon. all these fools would just disappear overnight and you will see their dead body in lagoon the next day.

See Ipod soldiers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5560220_kanusecurity768x406_jpegadddb129c7c8809133ef8464ee464581

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guestlander:

If ibos are not cowards Nigeria should be on fire right now given the level of blustering by Kanu. I am totally dumbfounded and slightly amused he is now talking about referendum.
The guy is a con man and complete coward.
...but he is not a betrayal and back stabber else the mission wouldnt have gotten this far.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by EzeUche(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
And they say this man is a professor?

Why can't he debate Nnamdi Kanu on the merits of One Nigeria?

Is it because there are no merits?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Oblang(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
See as ipob roast afonjas for this thread grin

Pouring out bile and frustration everywhere is what u call roast....who is arguing with them in the first place. The prof only gave them his own advice...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Britain4(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
I stand with biafra..... Haters hang yourself nobody cares .

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
juman:

The professor should go and sit down.
Igbo or other ethnic nationalities have right to call for referendum like scotland did referendum, and planning another referendum.

Everything is wrong with this one nigeria, it can never be a modern country.

you still dont get it...englang was a colonial nation,scotland was conquered by england,wales,irland etc...

now the question:
is nigeria a colonial nation??....

you have suppose to separate in 1960 after england let go!..

that was your chance....

now,will be very hard if not impossible...

nigeria will take any rebelious separatist movement to war...

the lawyers are telling you and you are cursing them.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
EzeUche:
And they say this man is a professor?

Why can't he debate Nnamdi Kanu on the merits of One Nigeria?

Is it because there are no merits?

Who is Cownu to debate with? You mean that university dropout grin.....Cownu can only be vocal in your region, where I come from, people would have told him to shut up since.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:

...but he is not a betrayal and back stabber else the mission wouldnt have gotten this far.

How are so sure he is not a backstabber? How much do you know about him beyond the radio hate he started?
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by plaetton: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
plaetton see ya people masturbating all over this thread cursing afonja, you no talk anything oooo, in fact you join them. when i begin to yab now you will now say sukkot is anti-igbo. kwantinuee ooo plaetton
Oh. Sure, there are a lot of tribalists on Nairaland. I neither speak for them nor support them.

I am merely responding to the article credited to professor Akin Oyebode, whom, surprisingly I have known since my university days as fierce fighter for the oppressed and against imperialism.

I wonder why he thinks that Biafran struggle against Northern imperialism is not a legitimate one or why Nnamdi Kanu is not as legitimate a freedom fighter as Nelson Mandela.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:

This is the funniest shiiit i ever seen on the internet...dammn! look at his body guards or do we call them soldiers? Even this kanu is damn funny...se the way he stood in the middle like he is calling a parade....This is what happens when you watch too much nollywood..african magic ishh..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by RicoBee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Afonja, you want us to fight Fulani army and kill ourselves while you relax in Mowe and be sipping gbegiri and ewedu.
You lie, since you claim to be a prof and don't want to be civilized, IPOB will show you how to act civilized by using all civility available to get a Referendum, then you can go hug yourselves with Arewa and sing Kumbaya.

Good luck, you will need it after Biafra gone.

The most hilarious post on politics

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
hilroy:

Pity the one that produced your father grin

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
plaetton:

Oh. Sure, there are a lot of tribalists on Nairaland. I neither speak for them nor support them.

I am merely responding to the article credited to professor Akin Oyebode, whom, surprisingly I have known since my university days as fierce fighter for the oppressed and against imperialism.

I wonder why he thinks that Biafran struggle against Northern imperialism is not a legitimate one or why Nnamdi Kanu is not as legitimate a freedom fighter as Nelson Mandela.
northern imperialism ? the first two presidents of nigeria were igbo ( correct me if i am wrong ), azikiwe and ironsi. till yall forked it up by killing hausa elites. I dont see northern imperialism, I see a people who are still angry at you for killing their leaders. if it was northern imperialism the first two presidents of this country would not have been igbo. right ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin like why are we taking these clowns serious ? grin

If Evans can be news maker in Nigeria, if BBN can be news maker in Nigeria, if Tonto dikeh can be news maker in Nigeria, if our developer brothers can be news maker in Nigeria. Then Cownu can also be a news maker. Nobody is taking them serious my brother, they are just comic relief for us grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
hammer6:

WE SHOULD THANK DEM FOR FUELING THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT WITH THEIR LOUD TRIBALISTIC MOUTH AND HATE SPEECH.
ANGER MOTIVATES US TO KEEP PUSHING FOR BIAFRA.
Let wisdom and common sense motivate you, because that is what motivated the tribe of Judah.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
hilroy:

If Evans can be news maker in Nigeria, if BBN can be news maker in Nigeria, if Tonto dikeh can be news maker in Nigeria, if our developer brothers can be news maker in Nigeria. Then Cownu can also be a news maker. Nobody is taking them serious my brother, they are just comic relief for us grin cheesy
ahhhh OK. thanks for the clarification lmao. grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
willibounce1:

This is the funniest shiiit i ever seen on the internet...dammn! look at his body guards or do we call them soldiers? Even this kanu is damn funny...se the way he stood in the middle like he is calling a parade....This is what happens when you watch too much nollywood..african magic ishh..
grin grin grin comical bunch. these fools have missed their calling which is comedy. cuz i dont think these clowns can run a factory talk less of a country. they look ret-arded grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Torylanez(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who are the real cowards?

The ones who claimed they would fight Nigeria to get their freedom and in doing so their brainless albino headed orangutan was seeking for weapons, the video went viral

The same imbecilic bastard_ was caught on tape preaching all manners of hate speeches against Hausa and Yoruba... Muslims too

He openly said, kill any Yorubastard or Hausabastard that oppose your biafra

He claimed he's a jew, but reports have it that igbos are neither Jews... They are mostly Catholics, Anglicans or Idol worshippers

He later changed his tone to biafra referendum when the Arewa Youths threatened them with October 1 issue

This brainless piece of shit_ still regurgitate all manners of bullshits_

He wants war before, suddenly he's scared of war
Timid orangutans

Quote me and oriburuku fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin comical bunch. these fools have missed their calling which is comedy. cuz i dont think these clowns can run a factory talk less of a country. they look ret-arded grin grin

Show some respect. You are looking at the future leaders of Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by joeyfire(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shame on Oyebode and his fellow dinosaurs. Their time has passed. The world has moved on from such short sighted, ignorant pompousity. The right to self determination is recognised by the comity of nations and the United Nations. So reading this trash makes me feel sorry for Oyebode talking this poo in his old age. He didnt utter a word at Buhari's bold 97% and 5% talk or the numerous provocations by the Daura cattle rearer including the unprovoked massacre of thousands of Igbo kids in the streets for protesting with biafran flags.

Oyebode should not disgrace himself any further, his legacy as a legal luminary is going down the drain with such nonsense talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.