Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60222 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by TinaAnita(f): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Fernandowski:
she was like ' Shaq, though I love you so so much but I can't trust you .... you attract literally errone with your looks and height and Errthing...... cheating on me will be so so easy for you ' ........

I tried my best to assure her I ain't gonna cheat..... cut all ties with my female friends , spent more time with her, called her like trice Errday and sent numerous text just to assure her I ain't gonna leave her for someone else but she won't still stop being insecure.....

I had to call of the relationship by myself...... It wasn't easy that night....... we kissed and kissed till my lips hurt....... tasted her tears in my mouth..... it was hard to let go but with time, it healed.....

dating someone that doesn't trust you is a very stupid thing to do...... love Dey sweet shaaaaa

Don't know whether to believe your story...! It seems I'm not different from your insecure and doubtful girlfriend..

Well, I had to break up with a particular wonderful guy simply because I couldn't trust him no thanks to insecurity. The thought that some ladies with zero self esteem might be throwing themselves at him as he is so cute/attractive and/or that he could be cheating on me worsened my fear and insecurity.

It was so easy for me to opt out of the relationship as I tried not to fall in love with him. How could I possibly fall in love with a guy I don't trust? You can never have my heart if I don't trust you. Thank God we never had *** despite the pressure and temptation.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Henry22(m): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2017
my gf sent me this last night....lol she tink I give a fu*k after all d gurl she saw me with was far more beautiful than her hahahaha........e pain am

Why wont u say al this tins to me,because u hav finaly goten a new girlfriend so tel me why u wnt insult me,u saw me today becaus u were wit her u pretended u didnt see me,i dnt care about anytin u say to me so just go ahead,do u tink i cnt liv witout u,u ar completly wrong,so just continue wit ur life caus am even hapy 4 u cause u hav finaly goten one
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Gofwane(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Creamymoltenlar why do I think this is your second moniker
no! That's not correct. This is my only moniker. I don't know anything about creamymoltenar.
Thanks
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jaywhoco(m): 5:11am On Jul 11, 2017
queenbetsy:
lemme explain... you're madly in love with someone and he really loves you too but there's a condition. He met someone else that's just as awesome as you are and without that condition and he fell in love totally. You guys are still dating but his love for you has dropped. you should understand from there...
are you a jw?
���
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by justino57(m): 5:13am On Jul 11, 2017
av had 3 major breakup bt this was one of them ... i was madly inluv with her to extend that wen i went to manchester to skul i had to send for her wen dem send me money we shared de money together ma parent didnt no i was wasting their money in England with that so called ex naw to the extend that i had to train her myself in skul using ma parent money omg untill my wicked friend from russia got her pregnant she confessed i wanted to run mad jexxxx niger girls naw eeh .....naw she has a white kid i don move on bt de money i spent on her was too much british pounds then was high de girl use me tavel go 5 countries then shal not anymore wen ma dad later knew that de almost changed his will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jaywhoco(m): 5:13am On Jul 11, 2017
queenbetsy:
lemme explain... you're madly in love with someone and he really loves you too but there's a condition. He met someone else that's just as awesome as you are and without that condition and he fell in love totally. You guys are still dating but his love for you has dropped. you should understand from there...
àre you a jw?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by STUT(m): 5:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Effiezynews:

Awwww...I'm so sorry..Hurts...Your English was quite difficult to comprehend. Sorry dear..
Lwkm..the gal was using the brother..that ain't love

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Gofwane(m): 5:15am On Jul 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Creamymoltenlar why do I think this is your second moniker
you also look like Mrs Ojo my admin officer! grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by STUT(m): 5:16am On Jul 11, 2017
jakandeola:
is not easy bro am still in pains. if itell u i still cried if am alone am a mature guy i hope to marry her dis year it make me hate her and shes ibo i sware neva to date or married ibo girl, i quarell wit my mum and big bros cos of dis girl spent a lot yet neva sex her
Bro can you rest now?

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Y didn't she stay if she truely loved u?
She betrayed u bro!!! N she didn't even tell u she lost her virginity till u slept with her? How are u sure she was a V to start with? If u know how many girls who Gave me d 'my uncle,brother,friend deceived me to sleep with me crap' I would have a fvcking harem by now....
She couldn't wait....never could...d Malaysian guy is just a bonus!!!
Bro....MOVE d FVCK ON!!!
bro help mi open dat learner head put sense inside. Haba some guys dull oo
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Sure....but he did his own in 4 months!!!! shocked shocked

4months is not too small na, dats at least 6times a week. Its achievable, especially for the very active and 'married off campus' relatnships
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 11, 2017
aiit, mine is just really short sha, well I was dating this assy girl, her ass is friggn big ,(chai) . well I had to travel to yobe for a basketball team practice, yeah I'm tall,dark, good looking. well I travelled and left my ex in Jos fa , wasn't up to one week she started behaving like someone possessed. one sweet sunny day ,I called her like 20times ,she didn't pick, "very unusual I said " well I tried one more time she picked and said she was in d hospital that she'll call me back, "lying biittchh I said" in my mind. I locked up went for my basketball practice came back, saw texts and calls from my numerous side chicks but the "assy" girl ,the main chick didn't even flash. well it was 9pm already, I called and she picked she said "armylord I'm still in the hospital o, I laughed inwardly, I told her directly. " aunty if u haf finish servicing ur oga let me know and besides I'm no longer interested in the relationship ,ended the call and slept off like a boss, she no call back o, she went back to servicing her oga, "very stupid girl I said" while dozing off. well we re friends sha with benefits cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2017
queenbetsy:
He fell in love with someone else while we were still dating. He decided to go for the lady based on some certain conditions that I understood but which he never explained to me. I called it off myself so that he'll be free from pretence and lies. I have nothing against him since I just want him to be happy. It would have been much better if he had explained things maturely. All the best for him!
ur ex is blind o, pretty girl like you, oya come and take hug and small kiss
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by blessingenyo(f): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2017
we broke up since late last year n he still very fresh in my hrt, it was a very bad one he had issue of trust am a sincere person wen its comes to relationship, but he refused to note that. If I make call with any guy am in trouble there was a day he even slapped me for receiving call from a client. We lasted for a year n broke up twice already he is here again for reconciliation please some one should help me out with a reasonable advice.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by InfinixMine: 5:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning famz...
Freiden(m ), Deytorlha (f), PotatoSalad (m ), Basics007 , absky5 (m ), Schwartz, MARKone(m ), Appraizzal, ebidabs , nofij (m ), eddyroyal (m ), GodsClan(m ), ebukahandsome (m ), Jidefido(m ), townplanner (m ), gr8tstar , viceldo(m ), MasterZee, Wendiie , EZEIGBO1OFIMO , Heartmender1 , Masterclass32 , merryossai (m ), JayEntaur (m ), joganut(m ), chudionu58 (m ), butterfly777 (m ), chimauk (m ), prosper00 (m ), twilliamx, afm4ever (m ), martinztayo , kenniology(m ), chrisseun (m ), Sinaayo91 , Theblackstalln, davido101 (m ), babythug(f), Summerflame09 (m ), jaywhoco (m ), Truth234 , echelons(m ), wardell30 (m ), armylord , cashmyles (f), InfinixMine(m ), demefa (m ), jayjayjay , safiaapussy, Henry22 (m ), geraldo077 , personal59 (m ), babaskool(m ), Gordieshegz(m ), blessingenyo(f)

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2017
nibblealittle:
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties (to this day he wears the ones I made). He introduced me to the Nigerian culture. I was just continuing my schooling and patiently waited. We never argued and I NEVER ever nagged him. Only recently I started speaking up because we're older. Almost 30 years old.

Now he's pushing me away and I'm leaving to Botswana in a week.
mummy sorry ko,that dude is in lust with u ,find a better man ko?? oya take kiss ,mwah
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by GodsClan(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2017
blessingenyo:
we broke up since late last year n he still very fresh in my hrt, it was a very bad one he had issue of trust am a sincere person wen its comes to relationship, but he refused to note that. If I make call with any guy am in trouble there was a day he even slapped me for receiving call from a client. We lasted for a year n broke up twice already he is here again for reconciliation please some one should help me out with a reasonable advice.
You want another slap?

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2017
If any gal did diz to mi I will rape her nd go to prison,cuz she's bin temid. Which kind mumu reason b diz!!!In a relationship d ones dat look innocent r usually more dangerous mark diz
TinaAnita:

Don't know whether to believe your story...! It seems I'm not different from your insecure and doubtful girlfriend..

Well, I had to break up with a particular wonderful guy simply because I couldn't trust him no thanks to insecurity. The thought that some ladies with zero self esteem might be throwing themselves at him as he is so cute/attractive and/or that he could be cheating on me worsened my fear and insecurity.

It was so easy for me to opt out of the relationship as I tried not to fall in love with him. How could I possibly fall in love with a guy I don't trust? You can never have my heart if I don't trust you. Thank God we never had *** despite the pressure and temptation.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2017
blessingenyo:
I like ur guy cuz he act like me.Accept him if u still love him,let him know u will always b der for him through ur behavior nd nt mouth nd he will trust u
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by refiner(f): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:
My last ex was an eyeful!!! Beautiful,tall n big ASSed..just d way I like em......but she was a LIAR....
Stupid coot told me she was a V n she doesn't wanna break it coz God told her not to.....n I said no pressure.
On a fateful day...she acted up n said she needed time alone that I am blocking her spiritual sense...she needed to feel God.I said no problem. 2 weeks later I was at a supermart close to her house n decided on a hunch to see her...I walked in on my ex using a big aladura candle on her pussay.....I just smiled n asked her if d candle has been baptised for holey penetration.....I took off my clothes n spent 1 rounds on her.....d Vjay wasn't tight at all.....I decided to collect tithe n offering n did 3 more rounds.......she was oh! Lumi ur such a great fvcker.....
I.smiled at her n said 'I do what I can for d lord's sisters', donned my clothes,walked outta d room n outta d relationship n outta her life...
MI o Raye oshi!!!!
Since then....I have been morafucking single!!!
Please dont ask me y women lie.....I fvcking have no idea!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2017
STUT:

Lwkm..the gal was using the brother..that ain't love
For me,it was never about the girl in the first place. It is about the guy.. Unlike some cishet males here,who feel love or being in love is a feminine thing, I am happy he opened up about how he felt...

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Kolinzzz7787(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Let me just use this opportunity to share my experience,
i complained to my girl everytime that i dnt like the idea of our lack of time for each other, because as of recent she develop the attitude of giving excuses each time i called her but she prefer to spend her time with her family, am nt sayin is wrong to do that, bt she is so so addicted to an extent that she will nt mind coming along with her siblins even she is d only one i want to see i let her to understand that in a relationship privacy & time is paramount, i now ask if she is ready to adjust her behavior & lets fix tinz right again she say No, that she want to be herself nt in any relationship again. I respected her decision bt now she calls & try to bring up chat which am no longer comfortable doin that again! Pls what will you do if u were the one
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2017
this is sweet...mine was during last 3years Valentine,,so I went to church because a friend had told me how interesting the program was...it was termed "Valentine for the holy spirit"so i had to attend...it was a 2days program...my then boyfriend called me on 14th February and said that he wanted to spend the Val with me but I told him that I was in church cos of the program. .the bobo said that i should have taken permission from him,,that I should come tomorrow or he breaks up ...I was like ok fine,,I'm choosing my God over you. .

he couldn't believe his ears shaa. .on the 15th I didn't go to visit him...so we went our separate ways..

he has been trying to take back his words and all the beggy stuffs...but I had already moved on. ..I later found the best man in my life ...I guess it was a gift from the holy spirit

hehehehe to God be the glory

16 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Y didn't she stay if she truely loved u?
She betrayed u bro!!! N she didn't even tell u she lost her virginity till u slept with her? How are u sure she was a V to start with? If u know how many girls who Gave me d 'my uncle,brother,friend deceived me to sleep with me crap' I would have a fvcking harem by now....
She couldn't wait....never could...d Malaysian guy is just a bonus!!!
Bro....MOVE d FVCK ON!!!

Thanks Man, I'm Moving the fuccck on,...
Bro I was born and raised in the streets, I've been with different categories of Olosho, Am not a learner. To be sincere I have blames also, the fault is not entirely hers. I know a good homely girl when I see one, believe the girl was well brought up she was good

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by shinarlaura(f): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

very true!

Women generally are "single-tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with only one man at a time.
men on the other hand, are "multi tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with more than one woman at a time and can go to the next one without even thinking about it.

So, when a woman loves you, she does with her all heart but when she is done with you, you are totally NOTHING in her mind. No middle lane.
Women are like Speed cameras, by the time you notice the "signs" that something is not right, its always too late!
You have been snagged!

Once your girl starts acting up, its time to pick her friend - Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five (1981 or so)

Love master grin grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2017
jakandeola:
guy am a young boss money is not my problm but she waste my time took me as a fool make me quarell wit my mum and big bros dey neva like her but i fight for her, witiut me she will be a drop out. i neva sex her.

undecided
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Silas0(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

You are the "typical man" ...stewpid and too pussy-whipped to use his brain!
So, after all these events that she did, you still have the gut to say "Thanks, you showed me that true love exists"?!

Okay, l know that some of us are very, very slow learners but l never knew some of us are completely INCAPABLE OF LEARNING!
She used you!
She dumped you!!
and here you are still lost in your pool of confusion!
I bet you will still be waiting for her to come back! grin grin

You deserved it sha, sharp girl saw a Mumu and prolly used him as a ladder to step-Up grin grin
you are my nigga!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.
Touching.
Hope you've gotten over it.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by hurricaneChris: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Guy....all d guys on this forum have been through disappointment o......I wanted to marry my last ex too...or y d fvck u think I agreed to be celibate? Seeing her using DAT damned candle broke my nice guy nature....I just took what I could in form of damped /delayed passion in form of sex n left...
But I never let it affect me coz I have learnt one lesson bro....U CAN'T BE BITTER N BE BETTER.....
Lemme ask u...is she worth u being bitter for d rest of ur life?? Bitterness is a virus which corrupts soul, mind n body(u look older than ur age bro) ......is she worth all DAT?
Just let time heal u....n MOVE on....plenty of good girls(irrespective of tribe) who would make u happy

LUMINOUZ OUT!!!

you speak with wisdom. Please can we talk on some issues? But private. Just gimme any means to reach you.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her
hahaha because maryjane blows blunt too! I feel u my niqqa

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by DavidEsq(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her
Ur mom ryt now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.