Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60210 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
Ur old bt still learning,u knw nothing about love. Nowonder u were used nd dumped.well it's ur cup of tea.its nt hw long bt hw well

You don't tell me what I know and what I don't,... keep what ever you know to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by vyrussbeatz: 1:57am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

Facts bro.. Going through same predicament at the moment.. tho i aint crying my eyes buh it can be quite hurtful knowing i tried not giving up and making amends upto no avail.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

Shior.
Sorry to say o but na u be d mugu here. Saving her for yourself, she be money wey u fit pack go bank?! Even bank go help u spend ur money 1st b4 dem return am wen u ask
She saw ur mugulization as an avenue to earn more and she did. When ur eyes opened she see say maga don cast, na to move to d next one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by pesoXL(m): 2:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Alhkerimu:
My own be like a movie up till this moment....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland

lol Ghanian Sec. Sch. movie scene
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

U should have never ask to chose between her friend and u

Why cant he ask? Its called action and security. When u get land na to clear and fence am from intrusion. If d friend is gettin more time dan me it means there's somtin there am not givin her. Its either she tells me so we can make it beta or wen i ask her she gives a better response than "i'll go for my friend" it means i can neva giv her d kinda satisfactn she gets wen she's in d company of dat girl.
Bro, wetin i go do na to try chop lyk 1-10 meals, clean mouth and push her to d friend. Arrivederci!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

shocked
U kept count? 108 fvcking times? Approx. 7times a week? Once a day shocked
Are u sure u still have some vitamins left in DAT ur body so?? shocked shocked

For guys dat r very active, dey'd achieve dat number in a year!

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2017
I really feel your pain but not all Igbos are like that.
If I tell you my own experience,book go full.
Life goes on
jakandeola:
is not easy bro am still in pains. if itell u i still cried if am alone am a mature guy i hope to marry her dis year it make me hate her and shes ibo i sware neva to date or married ibo girl, i quarell wit my mum and big bros cos of dis girl spent a lot yet neva sex her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ikevictor: 2:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Mine is gory...

We dated for over 9 years, though a lil break up and make up in between the times...

She was my first and I believe I was hers too cos we both deflowered ourselves... grin grin grin

Long story short, when I don hustle make money come propose to her, Her character changed.

She begins to scream at me at the slightest provocation. Something she would not dare for all the years we have known. Me i tire o...but I love her shaa.

Finally, she gave me a condition to agree to before the wedding can proceed....that I must join JW.

She was born a witness and me a Catholic. Mogbe

It started as a joke, but matter no be here. Promised her heaven and earth, whosai!!

In fact the most painful is that she said in.plain terms that "it is all about religion"...and me i thought the goal was love and companionship. At least I no wan open church, na marriage I de find.

That's when I packed my load and decided that Boko Haram should not be blamed, anyway. grin

But I am hurt shaa, cos she for tell me all this religious crap all along make I go find even Ogboni girl marry. grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by SmellingAnus(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Beey:
Na waa for this your username.
Lol, na d first time you dey see this username for nairaland?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Marshalxv(m): 3:04am On Jul 11, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

she said you're not man enough because u were not giving her that manly thing,how can you starve her for two years and you think she's not getting it somewhere else? Sorry bro,your ideology is distantly and totally different from hers.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Marshalxv(m): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2017
ejiskolo:
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............

I can be your escape, just give it a try.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:23am On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuus is Lord!!!! cheesy cheesy

Lmaooooooooo!!!! grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:24am On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

For guys dat r very active, dey'd achieve dat number in a year!
Sure....but he did his own in 4 months!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:33am On Jul 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:
I met this sweet damsel way back 2014, our relationship was sort of perfect towards the end of 2014 I found out she was a virgin @23 I was perplexed. I was reassured I've found my better half, she was everything a man would want in a life partner. She loved me dearly,.... I helped her build her Events, Decor, Catering and Ushering firm financially and other wise as per my future wife.
Late December 2015 I had a massive contract to execute outside the State, I was to marry her immediately after the project, I didn't tell her though bought engagement ring.
I spent close to 9 Months without setting eyes on her though we've been communicating via calls and social media
Our reunion was awesome, we kissed smooch I didn't push further because I know the cooky will be mine in less than a month.
But unlike her that always reminded me of our promise to help her keep the cooky till the right time, she kept pushing, doing things we've not done before
For my mind I was like oh! So this girl missed me like this, I decided to play along to see where it leads to after reminding her of our promise.
We had Sex for the first time since I met and sadly my virgin fiance was de flowered by another!
After the deed I asked her what just happened? She started with the tears narrating how I left her I was not there for her physically that I should forgive her, I forgave and started making plans for the engagement party.
This fascinating day I was using her tablet to help her market her new design so in the process of uploading the product pictures I saw her photos @ golf course with this dude feeling all loved up, the inquisitive me looked further.
I later had a heart to heart discussion with her, asking why she got de flowered by another while I patiently kept my emotions and Dick on check...

Layer found out that the guy that ripped her puuussy apart was a Malaysian based Guy that pressed her mumu button and slept with her, upon seeing she was a virgin proposed there and then, and she said yes!
Heart broke nearly killed me for the first time in my life I cried in a ladies present and begged her, telling her even if she was to be pregnant for the guy I'll claim the baby just to be with her but she said no. I took I'll for a couple of weeks
The girl was too good.
Beauty, respect, intelligence, struggling type in fact she'll be a blessing to a Man that marries her.
Am still heart broken
I used the wedding money to put up a decent structure and move
Ima Ima mmi thanks for showing me that true love exist, I'll continue loving you and I pray the good Lord provide me with a girl just like you
Y didn't she stay if she truely loved u?
She betrayed u bro!!! N she didn't even tell u she lost her virginity till u slept with her? How are u sure she was a V to start with? If u know how many girls who Gave me d 'my uncle,brother,friend deceived me to sleep with me crap' I would have a fvcking harem by now....
She couldn't wait....never could...d Malaysian guy is just a bonus!!!
Bro....MOVE d FVCK ON!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:37am On Jul 11, 2017
ezzylee:
My ex started acting up (issues here and there). So one time, I met up with her to try and fix things.
She said she wants to focus on her life and God.. .. and I was like that's cool. Told her I'll support her in any decision she makes. Also made her know that I still loved her deeply.
So sha, I got home that day and started thinking about what she said and I put myself in her shoes.... If I as a person told someone I was dating that we should break up coz I wanna focus on my life and God, within myself I know I'm lieing and I'm just using that as an excuse.
Also as a person in a relationship, you should be able to carry along the other party (gf/bf) with whatever decisions you wanna make.

It was with that little thought that i knew she was lieing and it pained me a lot. Felt like a fool for gullibly believing what she said all because I loved her too much. I'm very sure there's another guy in the picture and she used all that as cover up. It just happened last month sha.
80% sure she is lying bro!!!! DAT 'I wanna focus more on God' line has been used a gazillion times by women!!!
Forget about her n MOVE ON ASAP!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:42am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=olayiwola4u post=58275771]I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.[/quote

Why did you ask her to choose between you and her friend?..tomorrow you would ask her to choose either you or her job,you or her family....true love is not conditional. Sorry for the loss,but dont try that again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:42am On Jul 11, 2017
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.

So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.

So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.

Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.

I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.

Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances.

I read d first part n wanted to curse ur forefathers but d last part calmed me down!!
U have learnt ur lessons! 80% of girls who scream am a virgin are actually boreholes!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2017
lilbest4:
I'm currently breaking up with my girl right now. We are still chatting sha and I'm bringing it out little by little before evening it will be over. She suddenly started disrespecting me and I ain't taking the shit

You sound like a 16 year old...please break up with jer and liberate her from dating a "bomboy"( no pun intended please)

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:46am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Juliearth post=58332081][/quote]
What are u saying sef?
What he did was perfectly normal...dude wanted her to give him more time n d geh said her friend is more important!!!!!
Can u say that to a man u supposedly love? undecided

undecided
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Why would you be looking up to such a terrible experience.

I bet you will change your mind when you meet a lady that you love with the whole of your life.

it is not good to be on the GIVING SIDE AND RECEIVING END.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's better that way. You know a loyal woman when you have nothing.

When a woman is disrespectful, the man unleashes vengeance on her the moment he becomes rich.

Tos,he didnt mention the reason for her being disrespectful...the best advise would have been to discuss the rationale for this sudden change and not outright break up....

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
What do you think bro? Or do you have any contrary opinion to what I said?

Contrary opinion already mentioned....There is a reason for every behaviour...that your head hurts doesnt mean you should chop it off,or would you? That your heart palpitates fast doesnt mean you should bring it to a stop or would you?....
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Drawsoup:
Tears rolling down my eyes... I have had a hand full of breakups.. embarassed

Pain in d heart cry

Awwww!!!! Teddy hugs fall on you,true love void of hearbreaks fall on you...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 3:58am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:

I don't why people just break up with someone without thinking twice of the PAIN the other person will go through.

...that is why I don't blame people who double date out of fear of unknown.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage....nobody should date/marry out of pity. If the relationship is going South(and you have put in your best to salvage it witout results)END IT!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 4:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Uziehot:
One morning I was heading home from farm, i got a call from a friend telling me that he saw my gf with my best friend at about 2 am strolling, he asked if I was aware, I told him no. I went str8 to the guy and asked him if Wat I was told is true, he said yes. He went further to say that I have not been taking care of the girl. I left him and went to the my gf to comfirm the joke, she clearly told me to my face that she has moved on with my friend. I allowed them despite the pain. Some days she will ask other friends to know whr I was just to pass by and see my face... After 5 months, she came back to apologized. I accepted her Dat night, run through her vains to ease the stress for the day and the next day, I drove her out of my house. I am not a bad guy, but I don't want to be seen with her again.

You are not a bad guy indeed,she deserved that and even more.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Juliearth(f): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Erums, for me...it does not matter.

Did he close his eyes when he toasted her?

Let's stop committing people to what we are not ready to stay put with.

Again,I agree with you. However,that some men prefer thick ladies doesnt mean these thick ladies should be shapeless. #flattummy et al.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by LordHiffy(m): 4:22am On Jul 11, 2017
never really happened to me. At most we just drift apart
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by TinaAnita(f): 4:27am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

She said nothing.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

What a boring/dry joke..
How can your so-called fiancee choose her female friend over you? Is she a lesbian or something? Smh
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2017
If she breaks up, I move on up cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by guru03(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Three heart ♥ break before I finally got wedded.
First one was a week b4 youth service, my girlfriend told me is time to quit because she was going out with my friend in my absence, she was sincere to tell me that.

Secondly, my second girlfriend just walked out of the relationship because I corrected her.
Finally the third girlfriend whom I even proposed to had initially told me she's AA genotype only to discover that she was AS few days to pay her bride price and we broke up again, thanks to God am married now.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Beey(f): 4:56am On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol, na d first time you dey see this username for nairaland?
yes.Seriously? Really? shocked
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by justino57(m): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2017
av had 3 major breakup de last one eeeh almost cost me ma life de last one omg this girl love me like never b4 she said if i ever leave her she will drink poison and die me self i had no intension of doing such cause we were madly inluv jst like that she called me one evening and said did u get ma text i said wait let me check she accussed me badly of double dating i was shocked its was all lies next thing its over i begged her like i begged she said no hmmmmm this de same girl that love me like mad.....later i fined out she wanted to get married lol de nigger decived her and ran away she came back to me i almost gave her that poision she wanted to drink before .......girls can be wicked

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.