Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60246 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by CarterKim(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Can't even count how many breakUP. Like 8 different breakups with different stories

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by shaydeenamz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
guys not every relationship leads to marriage, we date to know if we can or can't,if you can den dats gud but if u can't take a walk.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by mimee9(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
He said he wants to move closer to God,that he doesn't want to be in any relationship,and that I should wait for him,till when he is ready for marriage he will come for me.... I still dey Wait o angry

12 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by shaydeenamz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
broke up with her cos she spent less time with me,lie wic I normally find out,I kip telling her am one or two step smarter dan her n she should always know DAT.it pained her cos she thought I was joking wen it occurs to her I wasn't she started hitting my phone.shah we still communicate
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
mimee9:
He said he wants to move closer to God,that he doesn't want to be in any relationship,and that I should wait for him,till when he is ready for marriage he will come for me.... I still dey Wait o angry

Na wa o...
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bowwow11(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.
bro luv Is not wicked o. u av not just meet the right girl to luv
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by shaydeenamz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
mimee9:
sis dat excuse is lame u can find God together... move on pls or be ready to have a forever wait

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
My gal broke up with me because she feels am not ready for marriage and she wants to get married this year and as am typing this message she's very much single and lonely.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
teresafaith:
He was my first boyfriend dated him for eight years, dude called one day to say he wasn't interested anymore that he needs to focus on his life that I should do the same. Well to cut long story short I got married six month later to a wonderful guy who I'm ready to stand by through thick and thin.

Dude called up one day and was like "he thought I was going to wait for him to finish focusing on his life"

Guy!! me no get chance for oshi

Please leave me alone let me roll on the floor and laugh jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That line grin grin grin grin

HML My Sister! God Bless your home cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by iyke2ken(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

in as much as I sympathize with you, my brother, it is '...her friend and i' .

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Judek2(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
I Dont even Kwow what a relationship is. I dont know when im into one or when we break up. Ive loved many girls, but Any girl i love end up getting married or relocating, and i forget her in few hours. The love dies a natural death.
Dont Know How ones heart get broken, She enjoyed me, i enjoyed her, so if she leave me, i forget her and find another girl.

life is too complicated to start thinking about one Love, and better when one is free.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by andycom(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=queenbetsy post=58298706] awww... all I want is iPhone 7 wink[/quote

I love the chemistry going on with this two, Pls when are we expecting your pre-wedding pics �

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
mimee9:
Which kain yeye wait is DAT?
Start accepting PMs NOW!!!!
God bless U!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=andycom post=58330674][/quote]so... that's the reason for your posture abi? you go wait tire! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=andycom post=58330674][/quote]
Lmaoooooo!!!!!
Chemistry ko......agriculture ni tongue
grin grin
She is cool dou!!!!
Queenbetsy.....prophet is prophesying ooo
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Judek2(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

she dumped you for a lady grin grin grin
SAVAGE !!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2017
One thing with break ups is that you must surely get over it, it will only take weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Iphran6: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
She was fvccking her brother's supposed best friend
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Do you believe women have more diseases in them than men?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Iphran6:
She was fvccking her brother's supposed best friend

wooow
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bowwow11(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
is like most people with heartbreak in this forum are male
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Bowwow11:
is like most people with heartbreak in this forum are male
No mind d girls....most of em would rather die than admit it!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
MissCuppy:
One thing with break ups is that you must surely get over it, it will only take weeks.
Otedola's daughter... grin grin
Oya talk ur own joor.....which kain advice u dey give now tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Judek2(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
nibblealittle:
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties

i stopped reading when i saw your pic. beyultiful.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bowwow11(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
is like most people with heartbreak in this forum a're male
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Bowwow11:
is like most people with heartbreak in this forum a're male

Nope..it's the time of the day

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ennon92(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2017
EHIRIMCHA:
My gal broke up with me because she feels am not ready for marriage and she wants to get married this year and as am typing this message she's very much single and lonely.
do the needful by sending me her number since she's single n lonely
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by maxpane1: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2017
i asked her out five years ago and she said let's see ow it goes, later found out she has a man...i waited till they broke up and she came closer again giving me those special green light and i asked her out again and she said no..so i left... now she's back again after another heart break from another guy giving me those same special green lights..do i ask d third time or just walk pass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2017
maxpane1:
i asked her out five years ago and she said let's see ow it goes, later found out she has a man...i waited till they broke up and she came closer again giving me those special green light and i asked her out again and she said no..so i left... now she's back again after another heart break from another guy giving me those same special green lights..do i ask d third time or just walk pass.

Have some self esteem naa guy, why are you still single all along, are you that hopeless ?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2017
My advice to all, love bt with sense.Dnt love foolishly, it's nt everything u will do for love oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
After fúcking her 108 times within 4months

I noticed that there's nothing remaining in her body

I took my leave.

well..I found out that she sleeps around n disrespects me

I let her go
same happened to me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.