Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8708 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

So u no know say some of all dis Reverend Fathers dey collect beta kpomo from reverend sisters
it is a sister , brother world my man.

They are just sharing love grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
it is a sister , brother world my man.

They are just sharing love grin
chai mhen dose niggas dey enjoy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:
For dream

This one is talking about spirit wife grin .

I weak

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
MostBanned:

Not married yet

cool
So how did the first meeting go?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

chai mhen dose niggas dey enjoy
I tell you best of both worlds
They enjoy sex without the commitment of marriage grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by PussyBlower: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin you met her on the beach?
Fo'Shizzle, Ma Niccur wink we fûçking had a nice tym..i fûçking blew her that same day grin grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
I tell you best of both worlds
They enjoy sex without the commitment of marriage grin
As in ehn
No wife wahala
deir job is just on Sundays
but na coded tinz oo
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
I met her inside canoe cool
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

wink wink wink

Goan keep money for aso ebi ooooo kiss kiss kiss
Okay na,awa nlders ma yapa si venue.cheesy grin kiss cool
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
PussyBlower:
Fo'Shizzle, Ma Niccur wink we fûçking had a nice tym..i fûçking blew her that same day grin grin

Nah nigga. Reason me the parole well well nah grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

As in ehn
No wife wahala
deir job is just on Sundays
but na coded tinz oo
you wan join them grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
I met her inside canoe cool

Baba grin . Welcome. You sure say no be marine spirit grin
SingleDad:

You don't wanna leave me hanging grin , that ain't fair cheesy
Don't think too much, some comments are for jokes.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by MostBanned: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

cool
So how did the first meeting go?

Met at the gas station when we both went to refill gas cylinders..... Found her attractive and struck up a convo, later exchanged contacts and as they say the rest is history
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:

Eyin Nlders bi ti bawo? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by PussyBlower: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Nah nigga. Reason me the parole well well nah grin
You fûçking wanna know wat fûçking went down? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
you wan join them grin
4 wetin na
I hate people monitoring me
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Don't think too much, some comments are for jokes.

playing along grin , you should know.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:
playing along grin , you should know.
Good. grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:

Nairalanders ni bo? shocked shocked shocked

My wedding? Kuku kee us angry grin cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
MostBanned:

Met at the gas station when we both went to refill gas cylinders..... Found her attractive and struck up a convo, later exchanged contacts and as they say the rest is history

Wow. This una meeting go dey sexy. U still with her?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

4 wetin na
I hate people monitoring me
so you want to enjoy your thing in secret grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by johnbuck81(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

I like this. How did it happen?
na long story...
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
PussyBlower:
You fûçking wanna know wat fûçking went down? grin

Bro, tell me what fvcking went daww grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

wedding hmmm cheesy
In ib wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro grin , whisper the details give me for here nah

What, his moniker? shocked cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Good. grin

grin so play along and answer the question. smiley
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Baba grin . Welcome. You sure say no be marine spirit grin
Baba, even if your wife na witch, as long as she loves you, she will use her power to shield you from external harm cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
so you want to enjoy your thing in secret grin
na wetin sure pass oo
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by MostBanned: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Wow. This una meeting go dey sexy. U still with her?

Yes cool
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Aha!Oya ani wa mo.angry
johnbuck81:
na long story...
type it bro. A lot of us wanna read it cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.