Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be (8705 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:
We've been through this before but I'll answer again. Love izz a beauriful thing, my people. wink

On Nairaland. kiss kiss

grin You're in love . cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

This man grin . tell me wetin happen?
ashewo deserve husband now grin
Plus they will come with a lot of experience grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by johnbuck81(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Restaurant.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by dacovajnr: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Inside BRT
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
You dey find gossip?. grin

I need details nah wink . In case anything goes wrong, I got your back grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked This one is in love.cheesy grin

You don't wanna know. You honestly don't wanna know, Tara. cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

I need details nah wink . In case anything goes wrong, I got your back grin
Thanks, but I won't be needing that. grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
ashewo deserve husband now grin
Plus they will come with a lot of experience grin

If you go carry Gono, abeg no come share am for igboro oo grin grin . before dem use experience give you the H to the I and finally to the V cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by MrDandy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Nah nigga grin . Tell me how e happen
The story long my brother
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks, but I won't be needing that. grin

grin oya, just tell me four lines, that's all cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Inside BRT
Bia, learn how not to give me mentions. They're mostly annoying.
MrDandy:

The story long my brother

Bro. Am relaxed, let the story out bro. I am a good reader and listener.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Bia, learn how not to give me mentions. They're mostly annoying.

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
johnbuck81:
Restaurant.

I like this. How did it happen?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

If you go carry Gono, abeg no come share am for igboro oo grin grin . before dem use experience give you the H to the I and finally to the V cheesy
condom is my best friend
Don't worry will use eight lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
to victornezzar grin
Haba bros u know say na Reverend Father be my calling grin
dacovajnr:
Inside BRT

Area! . grin bros, tell me how e happened nah?
SingleDad:

grin oya, just tell me four lines, that's all cheesy
Na wa oh!. I can't type in peace again?, must you know everything?. Goodnight. grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by PussyBlower: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
That shouldn't be on da fûçking beach..love watching em hoes in Bikini
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
condom is my best friend
Don't worry will use eight lipsrsealed

You know i got your back grin . But hope you know say dem dey purposely burst the condom ooo, cheesy ,
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

Haba bros u know say na Reverend Father be my calling grin
at least you will taste it first now grin
Blackhawk03:

You don't wanna know. You honestly don't wanna know, Tara. cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Okay,sisterly.cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin You're in love . cheesy

It's crazie. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Na wa oh!. I can't type in peace again?, must you know everything?. Goodnight. grin

You don't wanna leave me hanging grin , that ain't fair cheesy
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

You know i got your back grin . But hope you know say dem dey purposely burst the condom ooo, cheesy ,
no worry I go use imported ones
I will scam victornezzar and use his money to buy them. grin
PussyBlower:
That shouldn't be on da fûçking beach..love watching em hoes in Bikini

grin you met her on the beach?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

It's crazie. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Bro grin , whisper the details give me for here nah
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
no worry I go use imported ones
I will scam victornezzar and use his money to buy them. grin

grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Victornezzar: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
at least you will taste it first now grin
So u no know say some of all dis Reverend Fathers dey collect beta kpomo from reverend sisters
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
For dream
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by Blackhawk03(f): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Okay,sisterly.cheesy grin grin tongue

wink wink wink

Goan keep money for aso ebi ooooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be by MostBanned: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin are you still dating her or you are already married to her?

Not married yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.